PSG vs Manchester united - Official Match thread #3

>Buffon

Attached: buffon-juventus-napoli_19ko7ntflfy1k1c8x7jed7qxxg.jpg (2382x1340, 266K)

>Buffoon

what the fuck is this match lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Real thread

fucking boomer goalkeeping

Memes

what the fuck is wrong with psg's defence?

BTFO boomers

Attached: boomer thats gay shit.jpg (480x360, 30K)

THE
FARMERS
LEAGUE

Attached: ing.jpg (722x478, 64K)

BAFOON HAHAHAHA
get fucked ninjafaggot

These ManU kits are aesthetic af

>pooffon
APOLOGISE TO THE NIPPLE MAN

Fucking hell

Always bet on big black dudes

Just a reminder that Areola is way better than Buffon

MERDA

Real

first for anime

Attached: waifu.jpg (424x682, 51K)

Slippy ball, it's raining there.
Buffon is guilty, yeah, but it's not that easy to catch this ball

People who meme here has probably never even played football

this thread died with a Russian getting nofap digit

I've unnironically fapped to this years ago

Apologize

Attached: 7EBF078E-2B9A-43F6-97C6-03D552C88A2B.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>use a 40 year old goalkeeper in matches against the best teams in the world
>bottles it
color me shocked

Is Lukaku /ourngubu/?

Attached: norf4.jpg (1024x740, 105K)

Man U need to figure something out to remedy that uncovered massive space between the center line and defense. Di maria and Draxler are swimming alone in it. Their 4-4-2 isn't doing them any favours in terms of width coverage either because they are staying quite compact and can't reach the wings to pressure them in time. They should go for a better match up to PSG's 3-4-3/3-5-2, like a 4-3-2-1 would be great with Lukaku staying up front.
Also, what the fuck is Rashford doing? I don't usually watch Man U premier league games so I don't know if he's always like this but wtf? lazy as fuck on the pitch in terms of defensive assistance, lost to balls but didn't bother at all to try to recover them or atleast put pressure.