Zidane to Madrid

Who should he buy and who should he sell

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-10-03-51.png (1055x948, 535K)

Whole team needs to be scrapped apart from Casemeiro and Carvajal

"Jugones" is not a reliable source. They are the Spanish equivalent of 'First Take'.

Attached: Broussard.jpg (386x332, 29K)

HE'S COMING HOME, LADS

my goatcestor :)

hope either him or mourinho comes back, or it will be a huge disappointment (>implying it could be even bigger)

So Bale and Kurtua out?

MOUYES IN

Get rid of florentino you retards, he is the root of all evil, the source of all your problems.

Reminder that mbappé didn't go to Real because Real didn't want to sell Bale. well I guess they were right he won them the CL

Mbappé didn't go to Madrid because Florenkino deemed he was too young and not proven enough for the wage his agent asked for.

>he was too young and not proven enough
>proceeds to make vinicius the main offensive guy

that's not what Floper had in mind though, it's just that most forwards were in such abysmal form this season that things scalated real quick for Benicio Jr

you're a retard, Mbappe was still in Monaco when Real bought Jr and he. didn't come to Madrid before this season. He wasn't supposed to be a starter at all, therefore he started in the Castilla team.

zidane is going to juve. i want gonde and witness real with 3 CBs (ramos.varane.militao) for change, could be kino.

also vinicius costed about 30mil, while mbappe would've costed at least 100

Buy Hazard, Kane, Meunier, Hernández, Palacios, Kante
Get James back from loan.
Sell Carvajal, Marcelo, Kroos, Bale, Lucas, Isco.

what is the weakest national team right now that zidane could make them win a world cup or a CL ?

Buy: Messi
Sell: Perez to nursing home

Attached: zinedinezidane-647_062316103250.jpg (647x404, 22K)

Based Zidane knew Real was going down the drain once VAR was implemented

This is it. I'm not even going to bother watching them until he fucks off.

Sell as many as you can Zizou, they're all shit tier.

This would be a good enough team

Attached: lineup (1).png (480x600, 131K)