>la creatura liga
putalona
>ligue oi1
PSG
>germanistanliga
buyern
>Russian Premier League
CSKA/Zenit/Spartak/Lokomotiv/Krasnodar
How you can watch one team leagues? Russian league is more unpredictable than even eplel.
Russian league > EPL >>>> other championships

Attached: bez_imeni-1_40.jpg (787x450, 37K)

For me it's Ufa

What part of Ufa are you from mate?

I've read russian league is getting better but i dont know any way to watch eastern euro leagues. 3 leagues interest me, Russian, Serbian, and Ukrainian.

Mнe, эти Maгнитныe Кpacнoдap

>ligue oi1
but half of the russian teams are financed by oil/gas money

They show it for free on official rfpl youtube channel , i ve heard

surprised there isnt a streaming package, that offers live or replays of the top 4 eastern euro leagues and their cups. I'd pay and watch if the price was right.

wow found it, russian premier league on youtube. looks like replays but fuck it, I'll take it! thanks.
give me a rundown on the clubs and if possible what western euro clubs would you compare them to in terms of fans, play style, atmosphere/stadium, and which play more with their own homegrown talent?

Watch /ourleague/

>16 clubs
okay
>2 UCL auto spots
moving up in the world
>2 relegation spots
okay
>plus an additional 2 relegation playoff spots
jezus, guy! thats a bit much for a 16 club league. Is this a very attack heavy, high scoring league?

True
They livestream games. They've started it since last weekend.

livetv dot sx has streams for pretty much every sporting event on the planet. I'd suggest you use an adblocker though because the videos have lots of shady ads.

kek
yes and no. most of teams are financed by region governments.
I named it this way because psg is oil team. Current russian champion Lokomotiv is Russian Railways' team. Krasnodar can make it this year and they are not oil team.

Only teams I know are Zenith and Spartak and that’s it tbqh. Am I missing something else?

>Is this a very attack heavy, high scoring league?
Not really. Most of the clubs are play full bus defending especially when they play against the leaders. However sometimes even mid-tier clubs do sensational games, for example last weekend Arsenal Tula won 2-0 against CSKA, however it used to be controversial game on neutral pitch.

>tfw Enisej shall be relegated

For me it's Omsk

Yea, I find it a bit sad that all the best teams are from the West of Russia.
Then again, my current town of living gets relegated from the Second division, and my actual home town doesn't even participate anywhere.

based, Omsk subway is GOAT tier

Attached: RPL map.png (995x561, 171K)

FC Irtysh Omsk is playing in third-tier league

I know about Krasnodar, they played against Sevilla and will play against us tomorrow.

And Zenit is playing against Villarreal
>RPL vs La Liga

>full bus defending
well maybe if y'all just kept your relegation to 2 spots, or open up to an 18 club league.

Why doesn't FNL organize into two regional groups instead of an only group with 20 teams? Every season there are two or three teams who fold and long travels are part of costs.

>3 month winter break
holy shit! and I thought Bundesliga 1 month was the highest. Do Russian clubs go on tour in those months?

They do training camps in warm climate and play friendlies with Eastern Europe and Scandinavian clubs.

And they cannot use indoor stadiums because of bandy season

thats 3 months though, the big clubs can go on a money tour. lots of actual Russians here in the nyc/nj area. surely games against german clubs who are also on winter break can make some money.

YIKES

Maybe they prefer to do trainings instead of tours, I don't know. Tho tour to China or Japan (I know they follow all japanese footballers playing abroad, and CSKA got one) probably could be successful. There was kinda commercial tournament of 4 clubs (Zenit, Spartak, Lokomotiv, Rostov) in Qatar this winter, tho in fact, it were same friendlies.

Post Russian ultra videos?

Got a penchant for match fixing or something?

Lol I like the Russian league dude but you give way too much credit to the shitty EPL. La Liga is what you watch if you like football. The EPL is what you watch if you easily manipulated by flashy displays of wealth and marketing campaigns.

how's this absolute madman doing ufa bros?

Attached: nedelcearu.png (535x301, 256K)

call me back when vladivostok or khabarovsk get promoted again so I can bandwagon them

Our leagues used to be good.
Now because of lack of money the level is decreasing.
Tho Krasnodar's example is cool and gives hope

Redpill me on which team to support, Ivan

>Redpill me on which team to support, Ivan
Krasnodar or CSKA. Or may be POCTOB.
Krasnodar's owner love football and did a lot for his city.

Zenit is richest and choking club.
Spartak is a shame and strongest team in past.

can you give us overview of clubs in league. i don't wanna choose and grow sypathy for some reddit club or that one where Eto'o and Roberto Carlos played.