I can't take it anymore

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?? THIS IS LITERALLY THE WORST RESULT IN OUR STADIUM IN UCL HISTORY!! WTF!!

Attached: 1551823738524.png (1070x601, 507K)

Well, kill yourself; it's not like the world is going to miss a spaniard anyway.

Based (based)

Fuck off. I'm sick of you fucking children who support Real Madrid/Barca/United/Chelsea/any megacorporation club crying because you lost a match. Boo fucking hoo. Some of us support lower division clubs and have seen our teams lose 4, 5, 6-0 more times than you could even imagine.

If you support a top team you're never going to experience a relegation. You're never going to experience true heartbreak. A bad loss for you is "going out of the champions league" or "losing a cup final to a rival". Grow up.

Based millwall supporter

You should switch to atletico madrid or barca for a while and come back next season.

Bit reddit m8

raep bayol

add another paragraph, preferably where you get even more small time and youve got yourself a pasta

Get some good midfielders. I've never understood the love Kroos gets, Khedira was a much better player.

T. Spuds supporter

Actually, unironically based and what I want to hear from atcual fans

This is true in the sense that you know your team will always be shit because bigger team will buy your best players. And the worst will be that they'll probably be bench warmer too.
Ajax team will be decimated next summer and that's sad.

are you one of those people who say 'think of the starving children in Africa' too?

no refball, no party

>NO!!! MY BELOVED FRANCHISE CLUB WHICH I WATCH ON REDDIT STREAMS LOST AGAIN! I CAN'T COPE!!!

Attached: zoom.png (434x327, 55K)

PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER

>Bra71l

>my team is a fucking irrelevant shit which will never be anything and i’ve resigned to the facts long ago.

That’s what i read.

>My team is a soulless supercorporation that exists only to make billions off of sales of backpacks to Indian teenagers

This is what I read.

Attached: soy.jpg (221x250, 8K)

>tfw my club came through 3 relegations
Why we still here?

>tfw getting relegated this season
>never seen my team achieve anything
hurts tbqhwy.

Attached: worry.png (656x505, 332K)

sneed

When you support a shit team you already know what to expect and you get used to losing because your team is shit, has always been shit and probably will forever be shit. on the other hand people with high IQ who support an elite club always expect the best from their team and it hurts when the team loses.

So why don't you stop crying, shut the fuck up and enjoy watching your 2nd division team.

Attached: 1540680205448.jpg (334x334, 88K)

glory hunting faggot cunt

Go to hell you fucking cheats.

Based

Extremely good post.

It's not like I have anything to gain from fucking supporting a football club so at least I support a good club that plays an entertaining football that is a joy to watch, a club that has a significant history and is relevant, a club that competes in top tier competitions. so yes you faggot I am indeed a "glory hunter", fucking deal with it.

incredibly embarrassing and anti-Yea Forums

Well said they all customers even their emotions are synthetic. Be glad you have a soul. 2nd bundesliga supporter here.

Based and Hasanactuallifeswayfrom/sp/ pilled

sorry m8 we don't all live in miserable rainy East Bongwitch, our local team is a big team

we on 4channel friend

Exposing every customer who got mad at your post.

Fuck off araboid
Madrid supporters are supposed to be right wing middle age racists with nostalgy for franco

let clubs like Getafe Alaves Sevilla or Valencia take your CL spot

holy fucking based

Ye call that sufrin? Just wait til yer in same league as Acrinton, or gettin battered in u 1,000 seat stadium.

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

Who says I support Real?
Also I'm not ar*b. I'm Egyptian, the descendant of Ramesses II.

Attached: 043.png (648x567, 224K)

Cringe and Zoomer pilled

>It's not like I have anything to gain from fucking supporting a football club
I couldn't have said it better myself, a soulless club for a soulless person.

>soulless

Attached: soy.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Based West Ham supporter

>right wing middle age racists
This. Except I'm not middle aged.

Based and LocalLeaguepilled

not even nigercius Jr can save you now.