Why is Detroit so absolutely shit at EVERYTHING?

Why is Detroit so absolutely shit at EVERYTHING?

I’m talking about sports, but this also applies to everything else about the city

Attached: CD403A0D-6145-4FFA-9AC9-90F5F76180E7.jpg (534x401, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xH-x7uGSDZM
cnbc.com/2019/01/04/the-top-10-us-cities-where-rents-have-increased-the-most.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why is Detroit so absolutely shit at EVERYTHING?
Black people

...he says, as he drives down the road in his Detroit automobile, listening to Motown.

>Detroit automobile
Didn't it’s auto industry crash even harder than Pittsburgh's steel one?

No need to make a new thread for this and take us space, just post in your generals your irrelevant subject and save us the trouble of discussing one less subject.

Namely decades of corruption at the city level and being too reliant on single industries like the automotive one. It was all gonna crash down eventually.

>Black people
>Economy was contingent on Union jobs

There's no general for "why does this city suck at literally every single sport they try their hand at", João

niggers

>drives down the road in his Detroit automobile, listening to Motown
Oh wow I thought the boomer meme was just a joke.

Boomer jokes aside, its not that far off from the typical bluecollar auto worker/tradie. All overweight boomers who drive american products, listen to classic rock, and drive their mustangs on the weekend

i'm starting to feel like i should make a compilation of your cringy posts

The Jews are using 5g to dumb people down. Detroit is actually a white ethnostate utopia they just convinced people that its shit and full of black people

That doesn't explain why the Lions, Tigers, Pistons, and Wongs are some of the worst teams of their respective league

Attached: 10AA5AAD-4585-484E-905E-92284AE6820A.jpg (1200x946, 64K)

Nobody buys American cars except for people with shit credit. Trucks excluded.

wongs have cups, yeah theyre shit in recent years but they have been infinitely more successful than the other detroit teams. they dont belong in the same category

Only the Loins and Tigers suck. The Pistons and Red Wings have won a bunch of titles in my life.

Attached: WingsAvsBrawl.jpg (1600x1180, 211K)

Every american thread is someone just saying shit about someone's american city which means every american city is shit and thus any american sports general is just laughing at someone else's hometown.

Usually it's either salt and the teams aren't actually bad (like when people rip on Boston), or the city has like one bad team/doesn't have many teams at all

Detoilet is a city with all four major sports that hasn't been good at any of them in a long while

>an American city had martial law imposed and needed tanks to quell the riots
Negros
youtube.com/watch?v=xH-x7uGSDZM

an american tourist must have shot his buddy while they tried to rob him and then clapped at his funeral

I’m white and I actually live in Detroit. Believe it or not, there are some really nice neighborhoods scattered amongst the Basketball American communities. I live in one of them. I bought a 4 bed 2 bath, 2,600 sq ft house for $190,000. Anywhere else in the metro area (read white suburbs) and I’m paying at minimum double that. 5-6 years ago, homes that are now on the market for $400,000 were selling for under $100k. 90% of the city proper is utter shit, but neighborhoods like the University District, Sherwood Forest, Detroit Golf, East Indian Village, Palmer Woods, Grandmont Rosedale and a few others have beautiful homes and the nogs that live there don’t play that ghetto shit and do everything they can to keep their nigger brethren out. My neighbor is head of the community organization and block watch. The ones who work and respect their shit, HATE the ratchet nigs who give them a bad name.
TL;DR it’s a weird city. Nothing else like it in America.

poor property tax structure, complacent governments, deindustrilization, entrenched bureaucracies, lack of tech investment despite being center of auto industry, no tax base, propaganda aimed against it. (Unlike cities like DC, New York’s outer bouroughs, Oakland, LA, San Francisco and other places that through investment and proper tax structuring you can have diverse demographics that exist peacefully no matter how your city is environmentally structured

based detroit man

Do you think the Tigers and Pistons will be able to successfully rebuild? Do you think the Lions will EVER be good?

Tigers: Yes
Pistons: Crapshoot. However, I’m inclined to believe most likely not with Gores as owner
Lions: An emphatic FUCK NO.

>Michigan
Mo-town was cool, but then everything got moved away by the execs. Notice the boomtown nowadays in Seattle, located in a blue state. Just sayin'.

I read illiteracy rate in Detroit area is super high (like 50%). Is that true? Does it also apply for the local white community?

>Is that true?
In Detroit proper, yes. Metro Detroit, not so much.
>Does it also apply for the local white community?
No. Keep in mind that Detroit as a city is only 10% white anyway (its suburbs/metro area are much more so, but the city was 83% black as of 2010), and they're generally much better educated than blacks.

this describes Yea Forums as a whole you sperg. Who hurt you?

This reads like "click here to find out how I made $120k in a month" spam

Tiggers have 4 WS wins and the Wongs have 9 SC wins. not too shabby imo

Perhaps this will answer your question?

Attached: majority black US cities.jpg (1056x1360, 442K)

The cell phone towers are absolutely why. Look it up, they can fry your brain

>motown

Only the Loins are JUST-tier

Red Wings are good.
Pistons used to be good.
Tigers are ok.

'no'

Leftism

I actually like Motown, but that user is retarded for saying people still listen to it often, this isn't the 70s

American whites are cowards for fleeing their cities

Nah. It crashed pretty hard, but Detroit and the surrounding area still makes cars. GMC's HQ is still there, and Ford is still based out of Dearborn. Pitt's industry crashed entirely as far as I know, without even one steel mill left in the city.

There is literally nothing good in the cities

>Detroit
>leftism

Attached: 7577574F-BBED-459E-ACE4-D2AA6947C797.jpg (261x244, 11K)

>he doesn't own his own land out in the rural country
get a load of this fagget

at least detroit techno is good

Attached: omars.jpg (2048x1251, 280K)

cnbc.com/2019/01/04/the-top-10-us-cities-where-rents-have-increased-the-most.html

I’m not bullshitting. The city is actually turning around, whites are coming home.