Why is no one talking about Ziyech's PATHETIC performance...

Why is no one talking about Ziyech's PATHETIC performance? This room temp IQ retard could have contributed to 2 extra goals. Instead he tried to dribble past real (like Tadic) but failed EVERY time (unlike Tadic). He took long shot after long shot and missed a goal from less than a meter out.

Ajax can do exceptionally well this tournament, but they have to bench or prompt this troglodyte to be more realistic. Every time he got the ball I knew he would waste it. van de Beek, while not spectacular, played infinitely better than him. For Ajax's sake I hope he sits

Attached: 1536080341_589700_1536080454_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AFCAjax_EN/status/1036710260675891200?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1036710260675891200&ref_url=https://ronaldo.com/football-news/hakim-ziyech-named-2018-dutch-footballer-of-the-year/
nos.nl/artikel/2271695-gulle-gever-ziyech-biedt-de-kogel-de-helpende-hand.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He played well until the 1-4 tbf.
He was the best player on the pitch when they faced Bayern away.
He's just not the most consistent player.

>bench him
for who? 7m man labyad is just a ziyech with even less brain

I don’t like this guy, he’s always looking to shoot from afar.

It's really bad, he needs to get that dumb shit out of his game. He can be a fantastic player without it.

What happened to Sinkgraven? Wasn't he kinda good?

Do Ajax fans not realize that if they're successful then half their squad will be bought in the summer trans?

Injury prone, and wasnt deemed good enough for a forward position. Bosz made a LB out of him

>half their squad will be bought in the summer trans?
They will no matter what though

Not to mention their coach

Nigga, that happens every time a dutch team does well in europe.

it doesn't matter, they already have players like Eiting who are as good as de jong

>LB
dayum I didn't know. Did Bosz went full Pep or what

Bosz is based when it comes to repositioning players.

Probably as Bosz is a huge Cruyff/ Pep fanboy

>Jewish club
Think of the shekels. They already got 90m for De Jong

>score against real home and away
>pathetic performance

he is one of the best players in ajax ( he won the best player of the team the two last seasons )
kys already stupid brainlet and start watching polo, football is not for you.

>tf
>tp

twitter.com/AFCAjax_EN/status/1036710260675891200?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1036710260675891200&ref_url=https://ronaldo.com/football-news/hakim-ziyech-named-2018-dutch-footballer-of-the-year/

yeah let's bench the best player of the team that scored 18 goals and delivered 15 passes in 30 games you're right dumb nigger

>muh stats vs eredivisie farmers
lmao, also it's easy to statpad goals when you're taking 59 long distance shots per game

just admit that you're resentful towards him just because his face makes you remember your former bully in highscool days

>tf
>tp

de jon and de lete would have gone anyway

Ziyech is weird. He looks like the average scumbag from your childhood, but he's a really nice guy. Sometimes he tries to act tough, but it just looks forced and silly. He donated 200k to a foundation for MS research.

>being this absolutely wrong
Yeah let's bench the MVP because some frog nobody dislikes him

You obviously didn't watch the game Youssef. He's able to shine brilliantly against Willem II but his second half performance against Madrid was indicative of a weak mind. Ajax should have, and needed to, win 6-1. Ziyech turned it off when he should have went harder than ever. I hope you're right, I want Ajax to do well, but I believe that he needs a mindset change. No doubt there will be times when Ajax is up but when you're facing teams like Barca, Juve, Bayern, etc... as Ajax you need to fire all cylinders 100% of the time because a 4-1 seemingly assured victory can turn into a 5-4 defeat in the span of 20 mins

Attached: IMG_0167.jpg (640x360, 53K)

yes he also helped his ex-teammate ( that got injured ) to get out of his financial crisis last month

nos.nl/artikel/2271695-gulle-gever-ziyech-biedt-de-kogel-de-helpende-hand.html

but he's arab so he must be a terribly bad player and person for the average /pol/tard.

i'm not reading this shit, back to /pol/ if you want to shitpost.

This isn't even a shitpost, you literally prove the stereotype of an ignorant arab if you don't accept or at least engage with the fact the Ajax cannot afford to have any player take meaningless blooters and try to le ebin dribble past 6 defenders. Ziyech is talented but he isnt Messi you idiot. Same applies to de Ligt who attempted to dribble past Benzema and almost conceded a goal

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Based Zakaria from Marseille

>Same applies to de Ligt who attempted to dribble past Benzema and almost conceded a goal
It was de Jong you dumb gupnik

Attached: FB_IMG_1549660207856.jpg (1131x1171, 87K)

Sorry m8 similar names easily confuses my rudimentary and undeveloped polish brain o kurwa

just admit already that you were wrong saying " they have to bench this troglodyte " and stop coping this hard with sentences like " he's talented but" " he's able to shine brilliantly ", you'll soon run out of euphemism words.

lol you almost got it right but that's not my name

Attached: chrome_2019-03-06_16-16-00.png (1908x818, 396K)

Wanna know how I knew that you lived in marseille, Rachid? Kek. Just kidding. Take care akhi.

They’re touching themselves at night thinking of the return on investment Ajax makes on selling their talents.
Seriously though having everything sold abroad is just part of Ajax. Everyone knows it and accepts it and Ajax fans are proud of being the best breeder club in the world etc

lmao, he was good nerd, he just decided to go full kobe when the game was gone

He was decent

we know

Attached: 0a9[1].jpg (236x227, 10K)

Wasn't that de Jong though, who fucked up in the defense? But yeah, this user is semi right. Ziyech should be more brutal. The 100% chance at the end should have ended in the net no matter what.