JUST

JUST

Attached: D0-ldfXX4AAJ8UB.jpg large.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Q1kITY168
youtube.com/watch?v=8WNsOMAmaC8
twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1103270588850806787
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: keepcryingbitchnigga.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

good

oh shit! that means real will be without an important player for their crucial upcoming games against... oh wait their season is over already

Attached: 1432502943928.jpg (300x300, 20K)

BASED

Lmao his career lasted for 3 weeks

The battle for champions league is over. The battle for champions league spot has just begun!

if solari isn't sacked valladolid will smash them

They could still go to Europa League, it's unlikely but currently probable.

Good, real might score now.

>unlikely but currently probable
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Confused Gabriel Jesus.jpg (600x750, 114K)

This guy is based I can tell

>Vinicius gets injured
oh non poor vini ;_;

>Bale gets injured
FAGGOT GOLFER GO BACK TO CARDIFF

based

What the fuck is wrong with you? Dont you know the emotional pain when you get injured?

dont care lmao

Attached: 1541080204043.jpg (600x580, 68K)

Man up, you fucking poofter

Attached: faggot.jpg (367x399, 33K)

Now he's free to appear in the new unicef advert as crying negro number 4

what's with europeans and racism? i have a friend that lived in portugal for about 1 year, he recently came back and now he hates black people more than anything when he wasn't a racist despite living 24 years here, even though he had all the reasons to since our blacks actually kill and steal all the time

shut up nigger

What's with Brazilians and crying like little bitches?

sneed

Ignorance is bliss. Back then your friend though that was how human beings acted. After experiencing how real humans behave for a year, he can't just go back and accept the chimp behaviour

gas yourself my man

What does poofter mean?

Portugal is heaven compared to macacoland so after returning he felt like Adam after being kicked out from paradise
Its only logical that the trip would open his eyes so now he resents niggers, I mean who wouldnt, just look at how it used to be before commie mutts ruined Brazil for everyone

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Q1kITY168

>coming from a britbong

but then he'd hate every brazilian, not just the nigs. it makes me wonder how black people behave over there if they can turn someone who lived in the jungle into a racist after only one year

use google

gayboy
fruit
bender
likes his bread buttered both sides
still picking up twigs in the springtime

formerly champions

I see a nigger only 2-3 times per year. And I don't wanna change that

Friend of Dorothy

is he a friend of yours?

>still picking up twigs in the springtime

Attached: aragrin.jpg (325x325, 10K)

I stole it from dylan moran

youtube.com/watch?v=8WNsOMAmaC8

>The battle for champions league spot has just begun
Can you imagine the cataclysm if they don't make it to UCL spots for next season
God please make it happen

Im nothing like that though, im just not soulless. I have a heart and know his pain.

>trying to pull the "whats with europeans" gimmick whilst brazils president is currently asking what a golden shower is on twitter

t. batty boy

Please be joking.

Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

fuck off monkey

It's the contrast. Living in Europe opened his eyes about the nigs, so after that he can't help but notice the chimpy behaviour anywhere. But he's not going to hate all Brazilians since he probably doesn't want to hate himself

twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1103270588850806787

>that's our democratically elected president
I hate this country so fucking much.

Attached: Facepalming Mio.jpg (372x363, 57K)

OH VINICIUS

who's going to replace him in the brazil friendlies?

tbf you did jail the opposition so it wasnt that democratic

The 'opposition' were crooks, to be fair. Not that the ones that are left aren't.

The best bit is that the people who jailed Lula also didn't want Bolsonaro to win. That's the level of incompetence we're dealing with here.

Attached: My smile is gone for good.jpg (590x417, 134K)

¿Y VINICIUS PA CUANDO?

feels bad for him desu.

Come on a good boy visits his mom more than 2-3 times a year.

i wasn't trying to be a hypocrite or being arrogant, i'm fully aware how much of a braindead idiot our president is and so are we for letting him become president. my question was purely about racism, i thought i could get a bit of insight on why a friend of mine turned into a pseudo KKK member

>But he's not going to hate all Brazilians since he probably doesn't want to hate himself
nah, that still doesn't explain it. a common brazilian trait is self hating behavior. the 7-1 shitposter and are prime examples of that

>lumping me into that
Fuck you. Just because I'm lamenting the current state of the country doesn't mean I actually, unironically hate Brazil. What, am I supposed to be ecstatic that we've elected a moron for president? A moron who only got popular because of fucking internet memes at that.

Attached: Mio is tired of everything.png (300x300, 148K)

>18 y.o

>a common brazilian trait is self hating behavior
It seems this is very common nowadays. We have a lot of those in germany too.

Career over.

>Alaves and Girona throw Madrid to Europa league

Thanks Ajax for cleaning the path for 2018 Premier League Champions and Premier League leaders MANCHESTER CITY to take centre stage.

Who cares? David Cameron fucked a pig's head
Don't let these euro savages ever make you feel like less, travel and see it for yourself. They're garbage

>animeposter hates him
that means he's one of the good ones

Attached: 1332883924965.jpg (673x604, 32K)

based sandnigger killing a nigger

Attached: noussair-mazraoui-vinicius-junior-ajax-real-madrid-06-03-2019.jpg (650x305, 89K)

But he's a nigger user... can you believe it, a fucking ugly nigger :DD

Ronaldo will tell them to go easy on Madrid