No Martial

>no Martial
>no Lingard
>no Herrera
>no Matic
>no Pogba

How bad will this be tonight?

Attached: B17B4B9F-FDBC-4470-A980-962F4E9B7E87.png (220x223, 40K)

win 4-0 vs gaysg

No Herrera or Lingard is good news for United.

How could you forget him ?

Attached: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.jpg (590x350, 26K)

haha yeah, what will we do without the maestro

Gloriously bad.

Pretty bad. Hoping Greenwood starts at least. If not, hoping PSG score first and Ole and his staff say fuck it and put the youth on at half time.

very

>play without them
>park the bus and hoof it long
>play with them
>park the bus and hoof it long

Either way, nothing changes so I'm not seeing the problem.

Scott Mctomminay hat trick incoming

Attached: Scott-McTominay-664361.jpg (620x413, 35K)

>denying Poobag's ball carrying qualities

This.

________Rash__Lukak
Shaw_Fred_McTom_Perei_Dalot
_____Linde_Small_Bailly
__________De Gay

Probably the best way to go. We’re fucked.

FRED

>you now remember rashford's "performance" in the first leg

A tough blow for PSG.

Couldn't be more wrong. They've been vital to ole's style.

That's not how you spell Andreas Pereira

>ole's style.
playing like shit?

at least theres no sanchez

This is what Google has to say about the match

Attached: {BE7F401B-1752-4442-B9D7-119EFAB97C24}.png (629x543, 158K)

Are you implying that any of those are good?

wait why did they sack Mouyes again?

short, sharp and sweet

----------Rashford-----Lukaku------------
-------------------Pereira--------------------
-----Gomes---McTominay---Dalot------
--Shaw----Lindelof----Smalling--Young
--------------------De Goat------------------

>I wish Bailly would fill in for Young but it absolutely won't happen

Still. Have faith young padawan

Selling Wayne was a mistake.

ya >we are fucked. But I half expect a 1-1 game or something respectable.

PSG will probably already be thinking about the next round.

This.

And 4u

As much as Paris is not a "strong mind" team, there is no way United is going to be a threat

I'm already bored

>-----Gomes---McTominay---Dalot------
vs
>Verratti

where was Pogba?

Red Card

Attached: Will_Shoop_With_Academy_Players_Later_Chill_Out_My_Joke_Is_Still_Funny.jpg (768x433, 56K)

Why the fuck PSG would want to actually have most of their A team in the startup would surprise me, they won't lose against a crippled ManU and can pretty much just relax.
t. ManU fan

>implying mbrap won't want to statpad

Ya know wat blud, Ole's at the bludclart wheel senpai, ya get me blud

It'd be nice to get an away goal or 2 just to scare PSG.
I fully expect not going further.

They so used to choke they won't take any risks.
That said they did choke with their starting 11 in Barcelona 2 years ago

keep it down Rants

We are just resting our good players to curb stomp Arsenal on the weekend.

Top 4 is more important than advancing in the champions league at this point. We aren't winning it.

Attached: 1541627195291.png (481x520, 306K)

4-1 PSG

>we

i went to reply then i saw the flag

for all you know I was born in Manchester

Pereira is dogshit he found his level and unfortunately we dont play Southampton every week

A man can dream, but I think PSGbros got this in the bag.

Attached: 1537212272973.png (320x287, 104K)

Lmao look at the state of you. Watch some games boy he's by far the most talented academy player who is not in the first team. If anything it's arguably Chong who is the "dogshit" one being included for little to no reason other than he's getting old for the academy. Even in the u23 goals he scores are not completely convincing, just look at the U23 game against PSG in Jan.

Pereira at least has the fire that a lot of players lack, him, Rashford and Lingard seem to live and breathe United. Herrera would be an example of a non-academy player in that mould too. But not everyone on the team is like that unfortunately. Pereira needs a lot of work and refinement but should be a much higher valued player than the likes of McTominay or certain others that he is competing for a spot against.

>Pereira needs a lot of work and refinement but should be a much higher valued player than the likes of McTominay
go back to redcafe

As long United don't start Fred the hope still exist.

expecting more of this

Attached: _-8dnzp (1).webm (720x720, 2.68M)

He has to play. All the other midfielders are ded.

>redcafe

is this the new zoomer terminology for plebbit? fuck I hate you cunt

no. its a containment customer forum. all the plastic fans use it and its cancer

you now youre from there. rating pereira over mctominay is a clear red flag of that.

A comeback with that lineup would be a bigger miracle than bara - psg and real - ajax combined

embarrassing

>in another reality this exact webm depicts Sanchez as someone's dad who wound up on the pitch due to the make-a-wish foundation and is trying to get stuck into the game because he doesn't want his dying son to feel bad

Attached: The_Shreky_Schwein_Laugh.jpg (962x688, 141K)

On Betfair Man Utd are 21 to 1 to qualify.

I put on £10 - if Utd score first the odds would drop to maybe 5 to 1 and I will cash out.

I just googled it. I want you both to know that by merely knowing of this site you don't belong here. You should go

what if psg score? fucking moron

youve been rumbled now go back there with your wanking off pereira

Paris will play it slow anyway, they're still missing players

I’ll only be watching this because psg always performs at home tbqh

>Why is a team famous for choking a 4-0 first leg lead deciding to not be complacent?
No idea.

>youve been rumbled

I suddenly have the feeling that if you were spotchecked on your star sign at a bar you would fail...

Anyway kiddo yes Pereira is a better player. Not to say that your little scottish romeo is a bad player, but he definitely provides a lot less. And such has been the case in the youth team also. Utd are just short on DMs that is why McTominay is around, its also why Pereira was fucking playing as one too despite being an attack minded player. I would tell you to watch some games, but I'm sure you'll ignore me and continue hammering on about your gay fucking youtube channel... inbred little shits like you are why I hate myself

Yes but they have big N'Gubu and little N'Gubu up top

>be a Utd fan
>unaware of redcafe
Wut

>Pereira is a better player.
recafe

>Manchester United have won only one of their last 10 Champions League knockout games (D3 L6), with this coming against Olympiakos in March 2014 (3-0 at Old Trafford). Their last away win in the knockout stages came eight years ago against Schalke (2-0), in April 2011.

>schalke

Honestly why is your country obsessed with this fucking site?

(You) can't even stop talking about it. I literally mocked you in my last post saying that you were going to effectively ignore everything and start wafering on about your fucking forum again and your response? You UNIRONICALLY chose only to say one thing. One fucking word. And you chose the name of your shitty blog.

You're a bunch of window lickers. Are you sure you aren't all actually Canadian?

>schalke

most points in the league since he took over mouyes' titanic. united were never beating PSG - let alone after their players started dropping like flies. even when their defense is fully fit it's completely shit - relegation teams are putting multiple goals past them.

Leave this thread ignorant cunt

Senpai trust me, frogs gonna get deepdicked ya dunknoe

Hello yes, not either of them, but you really should go back to either reddit or redcafe or both because you're embarrassing yourself.

this, I don't get the Chong meme Gomes is better than him in every way except vertically

>I don't get the Chong meme
some user had a tv and it was made by changchong

>not either of them

Don't you have a 100 word essay due tomorrow lad? You better get started or you are fucked cunt

As an Arsenal costumer, i wanted them to progress in the champions league, so they would have two more highly demanding midweek matches to fuck their top4 aspirations...but since they were unable too, may they get trashed 5 or 6 goals tonight

yfw tonight the full anime starts and our mexican wonderboy will score 4 against fc islamabad

Hey guys I just started rooting for the Manchester Devils.

Can anyone recommend a good community site to be around fellow doopin devil heads? Something that is like a pub or cafe on the internet.

>www.omegle.com
>interests - anime, manchester united

post results

Fucking stattos have gone too far, all of these are so meaningless.