Friendly reminder that Ronnie had 1 (one) league title and 1 (one) CL title in 6 years at Halal before Zidane joined...

Friendly reminder that Ronnie had 1 (one) league title and 1 (one) CL title in 6 years at Halal before Zidane joined the team

Attached: 41mrsgug_cristiano-ronaldo-juventus-afp_625x300_29_September_18.jpg (806x605, 45K)

4 cl in 5 years

Reminder that Zidane was the real coach in 13/14

Attached: zidane was the real coach.jpg (630x350, 44K)

and 0 since bale

Attached: b.jpg (637x748, 81K)

*Scores a penalty in the 120th minute while 3-1 up against Atletico*
*Does literally nothing against Atletico, again*
*Statpads against Juventus, would've won the final 2-1 even if he hadn't scored
*Does literally nothing against Liverpool and has to be carried by fucking Bale*
Heh... so this is the power of the big game player Ronaldo...

What about in the 12 other games each year?

Ronaldo joins
09/10 - Round of 16
10/11 - Semifinal
11/12 - Semifinal
12/13 - Semifinal

Zidane joins as ""assistant""
13/14 - Winner

Zidane leaves to coach Madrid B
14/15 - Semifinal

Zidane joins as coach
15/16 - Winner
16/17 - Winner
17/18 - Winner

Zidane leaves
18/19 - Round of 16 (both Ronaldo and Real Madrid)

What about them? Why does the big game player disappear in the biggest game of the season?

He was the top scorer of all UCL he won tho.

Yeah we know he is the Marauder of Malmö
But why can't he perform well in finals?

b-but Twitter told me he was the best at ______

Attached: Free kcks.jpg (2534x3366, 1.13M)

C O P E

So spee finally caught on

Didn't he perform well against juve in the finals?

Juve sucks ass, Real would've won 2-1 even if Ronnie hadn't scored

why are people opposing Tsu and Zizou? They liked each other and worked well togother, and Zidane left because Ronaldo did.

Now you're cheating. First you said he doesn't perform well in finals and now you changed to "If he didn't score".

Next subject please

completely unexposable

>excuses upon excuses upon excuses
No wonder you're the worst Scandis

Having one decent final, where he statpadded, out of five finals doesn't change anything I said. That's an outlier, not the norm.

Didn't he also score against Chelsea in MU? Like I said he was the top scorer of hte UCL he won at RM. You're not giving any valid argument dude

And was the only person on his team who missed the penalty on his team in the penalty shootout and had to be carried over the finish line yet again. My argument is that having one average game, one above average game and being literally irrelevant in three games doesn't make him good in finals.

But he won didn't he? He got his team in the finals didn't he? But if we go with that logic of yours then he performed well against Atletico since he scored the penalty that won them the title right? And it's funny when I said he performed well against Juve all you said was "Juve sucks ass, muh if he didn't score they would win anyways".

Show me your next move

Real was ahead 3-1 and Ronnie scored the penalty in the 120th minute, how is that "winning the title"? And yes, he won because his teams carried him, that's what the entire argument is about. Having one decent game where he statpads and his team would've won even if he hadn't scored does not mean he's good in finals when he's either been irrelevant or crumbled under the pressure and had to be carried over the finish line in every single final he's played aside from one.

No, 1 bad game. He carried his team to the final.
And I was talking about the one that went after injury time and the match was decided on penalties.

Get a life already

Attached: A5846AAE-8DD6-460C-AE35-357BB9AEFF34.jpg (640x350, 32K)

*Doesn’t even get called to play in the final against Arsenal*
*Scores an irrelevant goal against Man United, would’ve won the final 1-0 even if he hadn’t scored*
*Scores another unimportant goal against Man United, would’ve won the final 2-1 even if he hadn’t scored*
*Does literally nothing against Juve*

Attached: F22891D9-D4ED-4632-B60B-4924AD71EFC7.png (640x408, 637K)

Attached: 9b3.png (640x480, 1.43M)

4 cl in 5 years

It's the same argument every single day.

It's the facts, sweaty, Ronnie is a coach babby :)

what if he realizes how shit he is at free kicks but he is legally obligated to continue taking them because of EA fifa games and his trademark FK posture
I remember something about his over-the-top celebration after that 4-1 cl final penalty, that they were filming some documentary on him or whatever and he was required to celebrate as a mad man if he scored

/thread

to be fair he played like a god against Man United

Why do coaches let him shoot though? Never made any sense to me.

That’s actually absurd

>18/19 - Round of 16 (both Ronaldo and Real Madrid)
Not so fast, Thiago Messi Jr.