American Football

There are FAR too many soccer threads on Yea Forums and it has led to a lot of American posters becoming frustrated and feeling isolated on this international board. That needs to change.

Instead of obsessing over the dozens of professional soccer leagues and global/continental competitions, we really should be making more threads about the wide range of American Football competitions across the world.

What are your top 10 favourite American Football leagues to follow and who else is pumped for the world championships?

Attached: i.jpg (1296x729, 159K)

Reply to this post or your team will slip a 7 point lead

Attached: Trolls.png (680x1130, 918K)

Huuuge choke by the Barcelona Dragons

For me, it's the Argentinian American Football NT. It's been a while since they had not won anything relevant but they still can come strong every single time, and they always have world-class players despite occasionally overrating the cornerbacks or the o'line men, a championship at a time.

Attached: rk8TaSkMM_1256x620.jpg (1256x620, 156K)

Quality over quantity. How many games from the Irish league have you watched?

Forgot my pic

Attached: {F0243E8C-031C-4655-868D-F0A482D3B60C}.png (464x207, 11K)

please watch our league

Attached: eredivisie_full.png (618x289, 24K)

>Dragons make Fire
>Monarchs make Knights
too scripted for me tbqh

For me, it's the Northumberland Vikings.

Attached: images (2).jpg (189x267, 8K)

The Irish League is ranked 38th in UEFA. The top10 are all of a good standard and the next 10 are decent too.

That's the good thing about a genuinely international sport, there's quantity AND quality instead of a single professional league in a single country.

For me, it's the Amsterdam Crusaders

Attached: AC.png (300x300, 103K)

>Americans cry about no one talking about their minority sports
>thread about their minority sports
>no Americans getting involved

THIS is why there are so many football threads on Yea Forums.

I just want to thank you for showing empathy and compassion to our American friends. You're a good person.

For me, it’s the Wollongong Mustangs

Attached: 7DC51D31-FF28-48CD-893F-AA535D9015A7.jpg (500x500, 20K)

I wonder if the Australian American Nigger Kneel team will win the next Hand egg world cup
Definitely will be tuning in for that

make it a general

You're hosting the next one. It was meant to be this year but it's been pushed back to 2023 due to lack of interest. You came 5th last time so home advantage could get you to the semis.

If I ever go overseas again, I’ll make it a point to watch an American football game whilst overseas.

What is american football?

fuck no

American football is gridiron football with American rules. Gridiron football is a result of americans and canadians playing football without rules. The canadians were playing something similar to rugby while Americans were playing something similar to soccer.
Alot of americans don't work here. It's only 9 am in eastern tomze zone 6 am in pacific

Rugby with helmets and 1 forward pass at the beginning of each play

Not a bad interpretation, but it should be: only one forward pass is allowed each play.

Why are you people so obsessed with americans

I wish there was more baseball threads on here. Too bad Japs and Koreans never post here, and I don't see too many Dominicans, Cubans, Venezuelans, and Puerto Ricans here either.

Success breeds envy.

Attached: murica3.jpg (707x490, 41K)

what team does jason statham play for?