Will he surpass Pele'?

>World cup at 19
>Wins champions league as psgs best player at 20 or 21
>Wins euro 2020 at 22
>Wins world cup again at 24
>Wins Champions league again at 25 with Real Madrid

There is a real good chance he could do all this by 25. Scary to think about. He could surpass Pele by his 25th birthday.

Attached: images-15.jpg (678x452, 16K)

he already surpassed him, pele played in brazil and usa after all..

>surpass Pele
Winning a bunch of shit with the most stacked team in the world makes you the best player ever?

>tf
>tp

What about my flag makes my post wrong

If you are instrumental to your teams Victories? Then yes.

Not if you aren't the best player

He has arguably been psgs best player this season, he was arguably their best player in last years world cup, he will most likely be Frances best player if they win the Euro and another world cup, and he will be Real Madrid's best player if he wins it at 25. Dudes a striker. Its not like he is a rb.

>Best player this season
Neymar
>best player in last years world cup
Pogba, Kante and Griezmann were better

>Neymar
Kek. Injuredmar and mbappe have been killing ligue 1, but Neymars injury and Mbappe getting PSG over the line against man utd means he will prob end up their best player, unless neymar returns to score hatricks in the CL.

>Pogba, Kante and Griezmann were better
Pogba had a very average tournament throughout just came to life in the last two games. Kante was good but not great. In my opinion only greizman had a better tournament, and maybe Varane. But this is very close, many would say Mbappe had the best tournament for France.

He's not even as good as Neymar when fit and now that Neymar is injured Di Maria looks like the start player. Di Maria's goals have been unreal these past 3 months.

>>Best player this season
>Neymar
literally no PSG fan would say this

>In my opinion only Greizmann had a better tournament, and maybe Varane.
Then you've already admitted I'm right. If you're not even the best player on you're own team then you have no right to claim being the GOAT

That's because Mbappe is French and every French person, like you're clearly demonstrated, wants him to be the best

pogba had a good tournament
and it's not to know which was the best one but if he delivered, and yes kylian is delivering in whatever competition he plays in.

and you're anglo, like every anglos you underate evrything that has french labeled on it.

I don't give a shit about anglos or french

you are anglo

And? That doesn't have anything to do with my opinion on French players. Zidane is the GOAT

>implying ligue urn matches up to 69s brazil

and underrating mbop is quintesentially anglo even more when you claim nerman had a better season..

mbop is playing in cl
pele was playing in an era with no offsides in a mega farmer league filled with litteral amateurs.

>Mbappe has been BTFOing Neymar in the CL, the only competition that matters for PSG
>Neymar couldn't carry his world class team to the WC final let alone a WC cup win.

Mbappe is miles beyond Neymar already, but Neymar can go fuck his sister every year so at least he has that

When Neymar was playing, he was better.
>underrating Mbop
Yeah, I said he wasn't going to be the greatest player of all time, what a fucking travesty

you're pretending he hasn't been best player for psg thid season and you imply france win at wc is unrelated to his talent, you're just deluded af.

>you imply france win at wc is unrelated to his talent
He was good at the world cup, but France would have won without him. Fucking Dembele and Fekir were on the bench. France had no issue with attacking talent

>France would have won without him
really, anglos shouldn't have the right to talk about a sport they don't have a fucking clue how it works.

You really think France wouldn't have won without him? They were the most stacked team by far

>France would have won without him
Unlikely. They might not have gotten past Argentina without him. His run and pen set up them for the win.

it was a collective win retard, grizeman kante pogba varann lloris mbop hernandez pavard umtiti, all contributed to the final victory, miss one and chances would drastically fall

Yes, collective, as in no specific player was needed. The whole was greater than the sum of it's equal parts. Look at the talent on the bench, and the talent they didn't call up, and tell me that they specifically needed him

of course they needed him, it was a collective effort, miss one and it would not have work like it was. why do you anglos always have to believe it must be thx to one and only one player, you clearly forget what being a great team implies.

>Miss one and it would not work like it was
Well it's not like we're taking them down to ten men. Like I've already said multiple times look at the fucking talent stuck on the bench.

and so what look at brazil, look at spain, look at belgium, look at germany, look at england, they also had fucking stacked teams.

There is a good chance that they could have gotten knocked out in the round of 16 against Argentina without him. I agree that all of the other games were a collective effort but that game was not really much of a collective effort. Mbappe got the ball rolling and dashed all hopes of an Argentina win with his goal at the end of that match. Without him that match would have been a lot more uglier without him on the team.

None were as stacked as France. France had a world class player at every position either starting or on the bench. Brazil had Fagner and Miranda and Paulinho playing for them. Belgium had Chadil and Fellani

>Mbappe got the ball rolling and dashed all hopes of an Argentina win with his goal at the end of that match.
Yes because a player like Ousmane Dembele could not possibly score a goal like that against such a shitty team as Argentina

i can argue that without pavart france would never have beat argentina as well.

France had n'zonzi tho kek

>brasil wasn't stacked
go to bed man.

Dembele is was shit in that tournament. He started against us bogans and couldn't do anything against a shit a-league backline.

Again, read my fucking post. France was the only team that had a world class player at every position. Are you going to tell me that the 3 Brazilian players I listed are world class? Tell me they are.
On the bench.

Mbappe was man of the match tho, not Pavard.

you're fucking deluded kiwi, go to bed

no pavard no comeback

Tell me that Miranda and Fagner and Paulinho are world class

as world class as pavard or giroud

you don't know that

1. Both of those players are better
2. France had Mendy on the bench and they didn't even call up Lacazette

Brazil were stacked stop being an idiot. Only weak position was right back which doesn't really matter. Belgium where also stacked, almost as much as France, they literally had a premier league all star team. Croatia where also stacked with series a and LA liga players. Every teamnhad a few weak positions, keep in mind Frances first choice stricker Giroud was absolute trash kek, stacked my ass.

>pavard meme goal was irrelevant

>only weak position was right back
They were playing an old ass Miranda at CB and Paulinho who was good for 1 third of the season at Barcelona
>first choice striker was Giroud
They could have played Griezmann at striker and brought on Dembele or Fekir, or they could have called up Lacazette. It's not my fault Deschamps is a dumbass
If Pavard doesn't play then every event leading up to the goal doesn't happen. Butterfly effect

>both of those players are better
lmao

>Deschamps is a dumbass
stop posting you're just clueless.

Either Deschamps isn't a dumbass and Giroud IS world class or it's the opposite. Pick one

no, both giroud was average and deschamps was a genius dumbass, now stop with you retardement for the sake to be in contradiction it's not fun when you say so much stupid things.

If he was a genius why would he choice just an average striker?

because it worked in his system retard, dosen't make giroud world class.

And that doesn't change the fact that France was the most stacked team at the world cup

How is that surpassing Pele? Pele won 2 CLs and 3 WCs.

brazil was more stacked maybe belgium too , now go to bed you need it.

Again, I've already explained to you how that's false. Put the starting line ups next to each other and it's not even close

>pele won 2 cls

no you didn't

it's fairly close retard, stick to rugby for fuck sake

Allison > Lloris
Fagner < Pavard
Silva < Varane
Miranda

2 Copa Libertadores

retarded af, comparing nerman spot to giroud one lmao
you really can't cope with the fact brazil had a stacked team and fucked out of bad management, deal wit it.

I looked at the starting line up of Brazil in their last game and compared position to position best as possible
You also didn't disagree with anything of my other rankings, implying that you agree with me

2 irrelevant cups even more when won in the 70's

Qatar isn't touching the champions league anytime soon retard

no i don't agree stop implying shit, i took nerman exmple to show you're compring players not even at same spot retard, and yes brazil was stacked deal wit it for fuck sake.

For a world cup winning team they weren't that stacked. Italy in 2006 was more stacked - Buffon Nesta, cannavaro, Pirlo, Totti, Del Piero, Inazaghi, Toni, Gattuso, Grosso ect
Spain in 2010 was way more stacked with Xavi, inkesta, villa, casilas, ramos, pique, puyol, ect.

France in 2018 was as stacked as Germany in 2014, good squads but not as stacked as some of the other world cup winning teams of the last 20 years.

Are Fagner and Pavard both not playing the same position at the world cup? Silva and Varane? Miranda and Umtiti? Marcelona and Hernandez? Paulinho and Pogba?

The fact that you mentioned Nesta for 2006 tells me that I shouldn't bother replying

But back then all the SA players actually played in the Copa Libertadores though

Alright not him, but you get the point.

Only the defense is more stacked. The offense of France today is significantly better than Italy was in 2006

that brazul team is stacked af, stop trying yo make it look bad because you can't copr with the fact france played better nothing else.

Again, are you actually going to respond to any of my points or will you keep parroting the same thing over and over again? Is Fagner better than Pavard? Is Paulinho better than Mbappe? If Brazil really is stacked then all you have to do is say yes, then you've proven me wrong

no i'm not because you're retarded af man, once again go to bed, analyzing this sport isn't made for you.

So Brazil isn't better than France? You're not making much sense. You want me to believe that Brazil is more stacked than France but the Brazilian players aren't better than French players?

no, like france isn't better than brazil on paper, they were better managed that's all, how is it so hard to understand ?

France had a very very slightly better squad than Brazil. You are being autistic going on about it so much.

Because they clearly are better on paper. Tell me right now that Paulinho is better than any France midfielder. Just do it. If Brazil is better on paper then you already agree with it, so just confirm it

>slightly
It's not slight; it's the reason they won the world cup. It's why they could afford to have world class players not even called up

you're fucking stupid for fuck sake.

You're the one who just said Brazil is better on paper. Doesn't that mean they have better players? Tell me that Paulinho and Coutinho are better than Pogba and Kante.

no i said none was better you can't even read when i'm writing in your own language lmao.

So they weren't better on paper?

>comparing countinho to kante
>if i say pogba is better than paulinho he will autistically conclude it's the reason why brazil was so sht and france so good
this is called autism.

>comparing countinho to kante
Why can't I? Because they play different roles?

Coutinho is better than Pogba tho. He is just been bad this season. He had as good of a world cup as Pogba and Pogba hasn't exactly been consistant himself for the last few years.
As for Kante, don't compare him to paulinho, compare him to caseimero. Kante is only slightly better. Compare Paulinho with Mautuidi and Matudi is only slightly better. Note the key word here is SLIGHTLY

neither france nor brazil was better on paper, like belgium, spain, england, croatia, they all had strong teams with great players stop being a cunt for once.

>Coutinho is better than Pogba
No would say this. Even before this season. Coutinho has always been le blooter man.
>Casemiro
Point out Caseimero in this lineup and I'll compare them

Attached: Lineup.png (646x439, 18K)

yes retard

Well then you can't say that Mbappe is the best player of France because they'll all playing different roles dumbass

so it's france fault if brazil was badly managed and casemiro didn't start ? kek

I can say the same thing about Giroud and Pavard

Coutinho had a very decent world cup. He was arguably their best player. He played as well if not better than Pogba throughout the tournament.

So now we're going to use 6 games of Coutinho to determine who the better player is? How many flash in the pan world cup performances have we seen over the years?

nobody sud that retard, we were arguing when you claimed he wasn't and when i tried to explain to you that it was a collective win tou kept spreging your autism to be contradictarian for the sake to be in contradiction that is autism, seek help.

difference is that it worked in france system, retard.

>nobody sud that retard
It's the whole fucking reason why this argument was started. I stated that winning the WC didn't make him GOAT contender because he wasn't even the best player on the team

Or maybe they're just better players than what Brazil had

We are talking about last years world cup tho. Its all about player form last year. Coutinho was world class in 2017 and 2018. Its irrelevant how he is playing now AFTER the world cup has finished.

>Coutinho was world class in 2017 and 2018
Was he? The guy could barely make it into the Liverpool side, which is why he pouted until he got a move to Barcelona, where he's failed to impress

Let me not get started on Pogba performance in 2017 and 2018...

You mean the guy who was good enough to actually start for his team?

no, you said he was neither the best player for france nor for psg therefore he must not be the goat or simplier he's shit.
but he was arguably one of the very reasons france won the wc and best psg player for this season, so i stand for what i said more than once, you're a retard.

>simplier he's shit.
Is that why I have a thread claiming that he's surpassed Messi on the catalog right now?

i'm just answering your biased and dumb arguments trying to say he hasn't been one of key player for france nor best player for psg, i dont give a damn about you samefagging elsewhere.

I didn't say he wasn't a key player. He was a key player. He was not the best player. Those two things can be true at the same time

>Coutinho was world class in 2017 & 2018

Confirmed for never watching any Barca or Liverpool games

he was best player, there are many arguments to stand that point, like there are to say it's varanne, or lloris, or grizeman, or pogba. the way you say it make him look irrelevant for the sake to underrate him because this is your narrative at you anglos

>he was the best player
>nobody sud that retard
So now you are saying that?
>the way you say it make him look irrelevant for the sake to underrate him because this is your narrative at you anglos
Why do you keep coming back to that? I don't give a shit about being Anglo. At this very moment I'm sticking up for other FRENCH players over Mbappe, which completely goes against your point. Mbappe was a good player for France, but his production was not irreplaceable

> Mbappe was a good player for France
Its as good a performance as you will see in a long long time from a teenager in a world cup. At this rate he will be unstoppable at the nextworld cup and on his way to Goat status.

But you didn't say he was the best player

Ah yes, the old "individual skill of a player is determined by their team's achievements" argument.
OP has a double digit IQ and should kill himself.

>BUBBLE ASS CHECKS OF A GUY AN INHALING THAT NATURAL BUTTFUNK

Damn, right in the feels.

do you have reading s problems retard ? i said there are arguments to say he was the best player like there are to say it's grizeman or pogba or lloris etc, do you understand now ? i'm talking your fucking language if i'm not wrong

the relevance of the Champions League is overstated. it's a Cup competition. all Cup competitions are by their very nature, somewhat random and flukey.

i look to how many Premier Leagues, Serie A's, and La Ligas to determine how good a player is. if he wins 10 French Ligas, and a few Champions Leagues, he will have been a failure.

69 lol

There is only one best player. Is it Mbappe, or not?

>many would say Mbappe had the best tournament for France

many plebs

lmao, it's way easier to perform in a a stacked team with players you train all along the year for the sole purpose to beat farmers teams, but showing up in a few matches every 4 years is not given to evrybody.

>There is only one best player
in case of France : no, there is not ONE best player for this wc.

>but showing up in a few matches every 4 years is not given to everybody.
Which gives into more randomness.

>i look to how many Premier Leagues, Serie A's, and La Ligas
Well going by your logic Maxwell > Gerrard, Totti, Kaka ect

Attached: images-17.jpg (739x415, 55K)

>in case of France : no, there is not ONE best player for this wc.
>he was best player, there are many arguments to stand that point

>more randomness.
more complicated you mean, but yeah, rating hat tricks vs fullham makes you a goat..

LIKE THERE ARE TO SAY IT WAS GRIZEMAN OR POGBA FUCKING KIWI CAN'T YOU READ ?? THIS IS WHY I SAY THERE ARE NO BEST FRENCH PLAYER FOR THIS WC BECAUSE A LOT OF THOSE PLAYERS HAVE ARGUMENTS TO HOLD THAT SPOT

Why should we judge a player based on 7 games ever 4 years? Do you not understand that low volume = high variance?

You clearly have a misunderstanding of the language then. What you're saying doesn't mean that there wasn't a best player, it means people don't have a consensus on who the best player is. There's a difference. Take the argument of Gerrard vs Lampard. Different people have different opinions, but at the end of the day one is better, because opinions all have bias

and why should we judge a player based on the many matches he plays with ease with his mercenary team vs farmers ?

Because France has just as much talent as PSG has

And even if you don't believe that, every top player in the world is playing on a stacked mercenary team, which makes it an even playing field

and therefore HE IS the best player from that pov, when pogab will be the best from THAT pov, but since there are many best players, in, the end there are none, serious question why are you doing this ? does it makes you laugh to just be a contraduictarian arguing with someone not even speaking your mother tongue ?

and this is why WORLD CUP is the highest level of football ,everybody say it, journalists, players, managers, only the retards of 4channel think otherwise or anglos since they can't win it.

There is an objective universe that exists outside of human opinion. One player is the best outside of every human lenses

>mercenary team vs farmers

we shouldn't. but if he played in a real league, like the Premier League he would be playing different "World XI-standard" teams every week.

imagine having to play Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham, Man City, Liverpool, every other week, instead of La Mer de la Fromage FC every week

>he would be playing different "World XI-standard" teams every week.
lmao there are 6 good teams in eplel, SIX, every years it's always the same teams that win it and it's incredibely more easy to win with teamates you train since years, look at madrid winning cl 4 times in 5 years, did their team was the best ? no they were the best managed and i don't care if in that case well managed means being clapped by zidane

6 is a lot more than 1 (which is the case for France... and Germany; 2 for Spain and Italy).

that's 12 fixtures of a "Champions League knock-out round" quality. and on top of that, teams like Wolves and Leicester can pack somewhat of a punch. PSG face a season of light training games; they can half-ass their way through a season, and be in perfect condition for every Champions League game.

so even taking the flukey, random nature of the Champions League into account, PSG SHOULD be winning it nearly every year, given the fact they're playing dozens of less real games during the season, compared to their Champions League opponents.

>that's 12 fixtures
you should recheck your maths it's 10
>teams like Wolves and Leicester can pack somewhat of a punch
kek
>PSG face a season of light training games
sure but how do you explain mbappe was so good in cl then ? it's not like he never deliovred vs good teams.

you're an idiot

Attached: 1531632713145.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

>pele was playing in an era with no offsides
Why these retardeds talk about old football as they were experts on It?

you really have no idea what you're talking about

Mbappé is amazing but it's pretty hard to reach this
First he have to think about surpassing Platini and Zidane and be all time french player (and I think he will make It)

Pelé is shit

Ok.