Croatia

>small ass country of 4 million with 3rd world GDP
>entirely white NT winning WC bronze and silver
>balloon door winner is croatian

What is their secret?

Attached: 248px-Croatia_WC2018_final.jpg (248x153, 25K)

No choking manlet

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY GO TO SLEEP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK GYPSY FUCK

Piss tier bracket
The superior Uruguay would've walked to the final and won it all

>entirely white

Gee I wonder

Powerful Catholics that go to mass every Sunday, God was just giving a little something back #PraiseTheLord

>Bracket set up for Argentina vs Spain/Portugal
>Messoy slips against Croatia
>Spain slips against the host Russia
Denmark is underrated, they haven't lost a game in a long time before the sponsor shitshow few months ago.

Pure butthurt against the serbs powers them.

Cry more.

Attached: E9849FF9-874B-4D9F-B59A-2DE3B2CD42DE.jpg (367x451, 29K)

>urugay
they lost to france anyway lmao
>piss tier bracket
So piss tier spain went out in the round of 16

>tf
>tp

I noticed during my holiday to Split that football is fakin huge there.
Club logo graffiti trough the entire city.

That’s just dumb uncivilized Dalmatians.

Doesn't make sense, Croatia still choked

Luck

t. Bad Blue Boys graffiti all across the Zagreb Metropolitan area

Our players are mediocre but when they play for the NT most have the nation pride buff on while other NT's can't care less

how can they be mediocre when they play in halal, juwe, inter etc.?

croatia is punching way above their weight, but how?

Euros will be the last hurrah with this generation 2020. We’ll se what happens after.

playing Denmark, Russia and England (which was inexperienced young team and choked)
they literally won TWO games on penalties against teams which are worse on paper
it was pure luck and opposite of what this guy said, Croatia has EXCELLENT players, but they didn't play that well as a team
I don't want to diminish their success but this is fucking reality, it's retarded to pretend they played great
same team lost 6:0 to Spain

Same team beat Spain 3-2 and Our B team won 2-1 in Euros 2016

You don’t understand the concept of choking you retarded wog

okay but Croatia did not play that great in WC
France played great, they dominated their matches
England played nice too, but ultimately they were too young and couldn't cope
Belgium played very nice (even if they almost choked against Japan)
but not Croatia
it's still a great success, I'm just pointing out it's not a quality team even if some players are world-class and most play great for their clubs

I mean, look at match with Argentina
>Caballero making a comical mistake
>flash of brilliance from Modrić
>goal in 91st from Rakitić
it was experienced individuals punishing weak Argentina
but Croatia didn't really dominate over them, if anything Argentina controlled the flow in the first half (though they couldn't do shit with it)

>same team lost 6 0 to spain
No, only 6 of the players who started the WC final played in that game. We couldn't even field our zoomers since they were off qualifying for U21 euros.
Once we fielded a similiar team to the one from WC, we won 3 2, we also won against spain 2 1 in 2016. That same spain could beat russia even on penatlies on that same world cup.

I don't see why do people bring up spain so much when talking about our NT considering that they lost against us as much as they have won

Actually they played really well, were confident on the ball, passed nicely, created chances, defended well. France played boring CA

I just pointed out that match, I don't think Croatia is that much worse from Spain of course
they played mediocre
they played below their actual quality
French controlled the game
yes, it was boring, but they pretty much routinely beat Croatia, they didn't sweat it

France scraped by Austraila with help of VAR, and tied with Denmark.
Spain tied with Russia and got knocked in the penalties.

National team is far more than the sum of its players, that's why big teams struggle with small teams all the time. Us tying with some weak teams means little when you consider that teams which you think of as far superior to us also tied with them

I don't understand you point then

Denmark 92 and Greece 04 > Croatia's World Cup.
Also Top 4 in WC were Europe so there is no point to even mention the "muh WC is a more severe cup". No it is not. Apart from the fact that there is ą extra match, Winning Tunisia Panama and Morocco is clearly just a way to use the reserves you brought with you.

France turned on when it mattered
they weren't really inferior to Australia, they just struggled a bit
Spain was meh
>National team is far more than the sum of its players
and my point is that Croatia NT was less than the sum of it's players
many of these guys are key players of their clubs
Croatia might be small but these aren't some literally-whos like Iceland
OP's point is simply bad

Unironically true. But it is the results that matter in the end. Greece didn't play that well in their Euro either but who remembers that? Everyone just remembers that we beat every top 4 team in Europe that Period (Czech Republic, France, Portugal , Spain - we didnt beat them we drew them but we left them behind in points).

Luck can play it's role but really can you say that when you beat opponents theoritically better than you in a total of 5 out of 6 matches It is luck?

Same thing starts from Croatia. If they didn't lose to the other nations, and in the end they were considered the winners by the game's rules, they actually are.

the point is a small country producing many class players also you are a retarded serb

OP's point was that croatia, with it's 4 million players and niggier tier football infrastructure managed to produce a generation of (almost) WC winning players, and in 2018, not back when farmers were playing in WC.

In my oppinion we choked against small teams like russia and denmark, but that is not uncommon for us, if we were placed in the other bracket, we would definitely have a harder time reaching WC final, but it's in no way impossible. Whenever two big teams play it's a 50/50 more or less, if you replayed WC after it finished it would have ended the other way.

I'm not sure what you are arguing.

Denmark 92 was 5 million. They won the Euro.

Stop praising meme statistics for fuq sake.

A lot of National teams were powerhouses for a period of time (Hungary, Sweden) with few million population.
It's a circle. Croatia will be on it's down and maybe back up again in a few years.

Stop implying that it's a miracle.

Croatias first turnament was in 96.
I say winning 2 WC medals in 22 years is more impressive than one EURO medal in 60 years

great achievement, but literal ancient history, nothing to do with modern football

For you

Except it isn't "literal" ancient history because it would had to have happened not long into the post classical period at the latest.

Stop using words incorrectly you moron.

The point you are trying to make is also wrong by the way.

Just give back Boka

croatia are based because their kit is memorable

Denmark wouldnt even play the euro 92' without our help and we BTFOed them 96'

Croatia never controlled it

I stand corrected. However the point is still valid, no one cares about glorified friendlies when players still had to tuck in their shirts

Lad could ya be anymore reddit?

Uruguay has 3 million people and has two WCs

Attached: Uruguay Campeón.jpg (985x652, 79K)

4 wcs

Rent free

>white

croatia is honorary southern euro and therefore not white
>catholic
>write in latin alphabet and name their people Mario
>good at football

Who the fuck cares about a LOSER

Attached: 0F555E70-04EE-40E2-AAC9-2BE03591E6F1.gif (1920x1080, 1.27M)

the real loser here was france
they may have won the cup, but it was croatia who won our support and hearts
let's see what both will be like in the future

9gag tier post
Their secret is Serbian genes & hatred towards Serbs. They put an extra effort just to say we're better than Serbia. Even when they celebrated the final loss (yes they did it), they only sang antiserbian songs.

What?

don't care, only victory counts

I know it's a troll post, but I find it funny how everyone sang 2 anti-Hungarian songs that were written by Croatian Serbs in the 19th century and no anti-Serb songs.

>4 million
Really? Feels like there's more croats in germany than in croatia then

Every single croat I've met was a piece of shit too.

>What is their secret?

Just a few drops of Med blood will do this for a nation. See: Argentina.

That Spain was utter shit and I hope you feel bad for rating it
shut the fuck up euroslurper

This. The players don't complement each other that well in technical terms so cohession is piss poor. Our side can't dictate the game.They were just workhorses with a lot of willpower.

They got relegated by us though

Attached: 13AC2D2F-4D55-4198-B8FE-675BA2BDFB9E.jpg (782x757, 115K)

Why are you on purpose ignoring the fact that we are talking about winning a cup? Honestly the 2nd medal is noone's goal.

Ajax has one European Final and Atletico Madrid have 2. Juventus have 3.
All those finals lost.

Does anyone say that Juventus has 3 medals for finishing 2nd?
C'mon.
Clowny argument.