POR: Moe Harkless scores season-high 20 in loss
IND: Myles Turner swats career-high 7 shots
PHI: J.J. Redick leads Sixers with 26 points

Attached: sas.jpg (1024x576, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealTomPetrini/status/1102770904076075008
streamable.com/5s111
twitter.com/drewmagary/status/1103312926566428672
247sports.com/Article/College-basketball-coaches-decide-the-Michael-Jordan-LeBron-James-debate-121250051/
twitter.com/KingJames/status/1103473611162050560
twitter.com/isoSiakam/status/1103460365948469248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is Kyle Lowry an all star?

because the yeast sucks your mothers dick

lakie fans mad that they are just now realizing their team is a place where superstars go to die, not win them chips

Attached: 1528515643810.png (736x741, 507K)

Lakers fans are almost entirely Latino children so it makes sense they thought Lebron’s career would have a storybook ending. They naively believed that somehow the best person for any front office and coaching position just so happened to be someone who played with or was associated with the Lakers.

Well you faggots almost had one thread where you didn't obsess over my Lakies like middle school sluts but better luck next time.

Your Lakies are garbage

>my Lakies
faggot

Does anyone give a fuck that Kevin Durant had an awful game?

How do I quit jacking off?

Take a break from the internet and avoid 18+ websites.

My Celtics :)

OKC are dog shit lmao, will get swept 4-1 in the first round

He was just tanking to help out his bestie Kyrie.

This.

stay occupied, stay away from Yea Forums, and don't go near shit that makes your dick twitch

why the fuck would you want to.

wait, what board am i on

>tfw small market
they're destined to surge every couple years on accident, like Utah, but otherwise are just a tax scam for their owners.

Attached: hmc.gif (500x300, 1.07M)

Lmao Lakers are in 11th place behind even the wolves

OKC need another star to ring, wonder if they could get Kawhi

>not realizing they're coasting to the playoffs and getting a superior 5th or 6th seed
stop thinking like a small baller buddy...

What's the point of the part on the left? Why not remove it and bolt the circle right against the backboard? It would make the game much better without any shots hitting that.

Attached: 51fo4RH8QEL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 24K)

Attached: 0584727001447437725_filepicker.jpg (427x518, 56K)

They can reinforce the backboard and add more support to the area where it'd meet the circle without having a back iron there.

Raptors/Lakers are dogshit

Im gonna bet on kings tonight
No way in hell celtics can repeat that performance on a 2 night of b2b

Jordan
Kareem
Bird
Hakeem
Duncan
Magic
Shaq
Dirk
Curry
10. Wilt
West
Erving
Baylor
Kobe
Havlicek
Isiah Thomas
Barkley
David Robinson
Scottie Pippen
20. Durant
Kidd
Karl Malone
Garnett
Mikan
Stockton
Barry
Oscar
D Wade
Moses Malone
30. Patrick Ewing
Wilkens
McHale
Iverson
Gary Payton
D Wade
Nash
Frazier
Worthy
Bernard King
40. Dennis Rodman
Reggie Miller
Dumars
Parish
Cowens
Webber
McGrady
Mourning
Pierce
Archibald
50. Pau Gasol
Kevin Love
Chris Mullin
George Mcginnis
Dikembe Mutombo
Lebron James
Vince Carter
Adrian Dantley
Grant Hill
Chris Paul

Any chance KD goes to the Celtics?

>Warriors fans talking shit about KD
is there a more ungrateful '''''fanbase'''''? glad hes leaving that shithole.

The more and more I think about it KD to the Mavs seems so obvious

#LakerNation

Why would he play with whites in racist ass Dallas when he can play with his homeboy Kyrie in NYC?

Gonna have to active playoff mode a little early this year hehehe

At da end of da day I didn’t have enough help

TF you on about lmao. Dallas is extremely nigger friendly and its no secret that KD respects Porzingis and Lukas game, he likes that they don't bring the drama either, would be a great environment for my dude KD. Lets not forget KD went to college in Austin and that hes basically am honarary white man.

Attached: 1539780952879.jpg (443x455, 40K)

>Kyrie complains about the daily 5-minute media time
>Celtics beat the Warriors
>everyone interviews Gordon instead
>dat look of jealousy from Kyrie's face

Austin is entirely different than the rest of Texas, if KD respected KP’s game he would not have nicknamed him the unicorn, soft white and effeminate. He wants to play with a real nigga in Kyrie in New York, it’s why he moved his people there similar to Lebron moving his to LA the season prior.

Nobody wants to play with two soft ass white boys, they’ll either sign Vucevic or Kemba this offseason with their cap for the foreseeable future.

I really hope Hayward can come back.

He play great vs sixers last time, don't let this performance fool you, he gonna score 6 points tonight on 3-11 shooting

yo, how are yall not talking about the espn headline news?!

>NEW YORK -- After over three hours of sitting, waiting and stressing, Chiquita Evans heard her name called.

She stood, smiled and put on a Warriors cap, striding to the stage backed by the loudest applause of the night. Someone put a microphone in front of her and asked her how it felt. That's when she finally choked up.

"It changes everything,'' she said. "It means everything to me.''

Evans became the first woman ever drafted into the NBA 2K League on Tuesday night, going in the fourth round to Warriors Gaming, which is operated by the NBA's Golden State Warriors.

respekt

Last night was a wet fucking dream for me as a Celties fan, too bad that we'll just shit it up next time we play

>NBA 2K League

Attached: beard-xmas-tree-01.jpg (700x911, 214K)

I'm better than LeBitch!

Attached: 668789487474.png (1024x576, 748K)

Attached: I GO HARD IN THE MOTHERFUCKIN PAINT.jpg (326x190, 9K)

Attached: 1530194655549.png (170x271, 86K)

How do you get drafted into the 2k league? I used to be pretty nasty in 2k

can someone translate this? the shitty auto translation said something about leftists. is Nene based and redpilled?

why would you let Earvin "HIVnigger" Johnson and a literal woman run a billion dollar sports franchise?

Attached: screen-shot-2017-02-22-at-9-33-57-am.png (592x435, 364K)

posted the wrong pic by accident, here it is

Attached: nene.png (822x587, 569K)

He's defending our far-right president, so he's cringe and bluepilled.

>Nene is a fan of Bolsonaro
holy fucking based

>craptors

Attached: 1546052134170.jpg (474x284, 22K)

Don’t you have black in you?

This is the deepest Bucks team in history with the most talent. The only threat in the East is the Celtics, think we have a real shot at beating a Warriors team but we’ll see if they amp up their defense in the playoffs like they did last year.

#FakeNews

serious answer is that he has an extremely high BBIQ, and he plays with intensity virtually every game (he is getting old now though). He's like Westbrook but smarter and can actually shoot, but way more diminutive physically and less athletic

>He's like Westbrook but smarter and can actually shoot, but way more diminutive physically and less athletic
so he isn't Westbrook?

westbrook is obviously better than lowry

if i had to choose one to build a championship team around it'd be Lowry
otherwise Westbrick

Would you build around Metta or Lamar Odom given the choice between the two? Prime, in today’s NBA

How many more losses until LeBlown Games is 100% not making playoffs? I know there a 1% chance or even less now, does that mean they'd have to go lossless?

For me its Ron Artest

After Boston buries him this Saturday (in a KINO fashion) they'll be done for.

Attached: 66859685.jpg (1080x864, 97K)

Both are terrible

Odom's versatility is a big part of what made LAL work, especially because Bynum couldn't be relied on.

So him.

29 year old lowry, sure

they have to go like 15-3

How and why did Lebron do this to my Lakies?

how much white pussy does zion get

Wakes up in bed surrounded by women of all races except dark skin black to help him get his nut

Tell me about the Kangz /nba/. Will they beat my Celties?

Yeah

Nah, Kyrie will help daddy lebron put the dagger on them, then go drop his game against Lakers so that they can have a shot at playoff.

They’re overrated and the Celshits have all the momentum, smart money is on green. Just have to hope Kyrie (nigger) doesn’t try and takeover because of Gordon(guard - forward)’s big night

Unlikely, Celtics locker room will be jumping at the thought of f'ing the Lakers

Im dropping 50 euros bet on kingies
I double my money when they win

>Westbrook drops 30/10/10 in MVP season with scrubs for 5th seed and is criticized perennially for playing for stats
>Lebron drops 28 9 8 after the trade deadline at the 11th damn seed with a teammate dropping 20ppg and is called the GOAT
I don’t get NBA fans

Nobody talks about the Knicks cause we’re tanking, but Mitchell Robinson is a top 6 rookie in a deep draft class, Kevin Knox has shown flashes of potential, Dennis Smith Jr at the very least will be a super athletic guard that can get buckets and rebounds, Alonzo Trier’s floor is JR Smith, and we’ve got cap space and a top 5 pick (at least).

If we get Zion, Durant and Kyrie we’re contenders for the foreseeable future.

Knox is the worst rookie of the last 10 years who gets regular minutes/starting. Don't @me

who would you guys rather have ?

>Jokic or Gobert?
>Conley or Lowry ?
> cj mccolum or bradley beal?
>Vucevic or Clint Capela ?
> oladipo or jimmy butler ?
>derozan or klay thompson?
>leonard or giannis?

not only is Robinson a steal, he's #3 in bpg and he's coming off the fucking bench with 20mpg. if you adjust per 36 he gets 4.5 blocks per game, he's insane

my rapshits :)

>Jokic or Gobert?
Jokic, he isn't as great on defense but he's a great team leader and is more well-rounded offensively
>Conley or Lowry?
Conley, he's able to score at volume. Lowry's the better passer and can score well but Conley can do so better. solid defender too
>CJ or Beal
McCollum, mostly because he's less ugly
>Vucevic or Capela
I absolutely love Clint but Vucevic is a better scorer and can shoot. obviously not as great on defense but he definitely isn't a liability in that department
>Oladipo or Jimmy Butler?
assuming they're both healthy, Oladipo because he's younger and not locker room cancer. still like JB though
>DeRozan or Klay Thompson?
Klay is a glorified 3+D man, so DeRozan
>Kawhi or Giannis?
Kawhi

He’s not Anthony Bennett so that’s not accurate, he’s shown flashes dropping 30/10 in games he’ll be alright
Mitch has made himself untraceable as a second round pick in his rookie season. My Knickies will have elite defense just this next year

What the fuck? Bradley Beal looks way better than CJ McCollum, CJ has an ugly ass nose whereas Beal just looks regular

Final week in regular season fantasy. I’m in 5th place...Wish me luck for the playoffs bros.

>McCollum, mostly because he's less ugly

most outrageous post of the year so far

Attached: 104A7161-ACEB-4C3B-B7E1-AEC67DADBC3D.jpg (640x611, 61K)

Beal's a black dude with a Wicked Witch of the West nose

>Gobert
absolute robbery to not be in the allstar game
>Lowry
both are old but at least Lowry isn't eternally injured and is still playing at a high level.
>CJ Beal or Bradly McCollum
niether unless they get new reasonable contracts. If CJ Mccollum was replaced by someone actually worthy of his contract then the Blazers would be contenders instead of pretenders. If Beal didn't have his dogshit contract the Wiz would be a lot less fucked.
>Capela
Both are pretty elite but Capela can be splaced on any team with his defense and rim running.
>Butler
He's a huge asshole but the Bulls and Timberwolves deserved it.
>Klay
3>2. Both are the millionaire's roleplayers who can't be counted on to carry a team
>Giannis
Giannis is the next GOAT but he might be like Lebron in both the good and bad ways where he'll be the king without a ring for a decade. I think you just need to combine Giannis with a high BBIQ star to infinitypeat. Giannis+Leonard combo could beat the Warriors.

Jokic over Gobert, guy is Chris Webber with way less defense but he’s not so horrible on that end. We’ll see in the playoffs.

Lowry over Conley, Conley hasn’t been consistently healthy in awhile.

Bradley Beal, he’s taller.

Clint Capela, don’t trust contract year studs.

Jimmy Butler, he’s taller.

Klay Thompson over Derozen, give me the guy who doesn’t need the ball in his hands to be effective and can D up.

Giannis over Leonard but this is much closer. Giannis has less skill but is harder to stop.

Bennet never got regular minutes and didn't start because his teams recognized him for the bust he was. Knicks seem to not have that level of player evaluation.

I can’t even think of Bradley Beal’s nose and lived in DC the last three years and have been to a dozen or so Wiz games. I’ve seen three Blazers games in the last five or so years and can immediately picture that hideous snot on CJ’s face and that ugly ass haircut. Sunken eyes as well, it’s no debate.

>Giannis+Leonard combo could beat the Warriors.
i'm so fucking erect
how could this ever become reality though
>inb4 retard lakefags sperg about Giannis coming to LA

Raptors activated playoff mode early this year

Attached: image0 (41).jpg (640x361, 46K)

>Kangz

Attached: NNNOOOOO.png (886x904, 505K)

Lakers fans don’t understand Jerry Buss and West aren’t coming back, they’ve missed the playoffs more times in the last decade than they have in their entire history preceding.

Teams with championship aspirations don’t sign a max free agent and miss the playoffs, the funny thing is the Lakers were improving more than anyone could have expected every single season before signing Lebron. They had the right core of players to compete for a playoff spot, they just let them all go.

I don't know, trade Leonard to the Bucks? Can teams still do extend and trades? However Leonard looks like he'll be a free agent and and won't extend at all and Raptors might be Canadians, but I doubt they are THAT cuck to trade to another eastern contender.

Is 6ft9 acceptable height to make my PF (shot creating secondary rim protecting primary)? Should I max out that wingspan or bring it down a little so I can shoot more?

>my Lakeys will miss the playoffs
feels bad man.

Was there a reason McGee wasn't starting the last several games? The team was at its best when they had just got Chandler and McGee or him played every minute at center instead of this meme small ball shit with Kuzma at center like they are doing now and were doing in the beginning of the season when they only had McGee and Zubac was still in the doghouse. I was never on the fire Luke bandwagon, but if this shit is his fault, then he truly needs to go. All the injuries aren't his fault, and the mud squad shitters at the end of the bench aren't his fault, but these shitty small ball lineups are what truly killed this post-allstar run.

>tatum dunks lebron out of contention
I'm ready boys

Got a job interview tomorrow morning bros

Good luck

>Mitchell Robinson isn’t the steal of the draft
We got Marcus Camby with a second round pick

Attached: 0CFB4C07-7066-4DF4-8B48-F287DCF93B4D.jpg (1242x1783, 484K)

Lebron should just come to NOLA if he wants to play with AD so bad, at least their "young core" is less poo poo than the lakies

biggest in the world

Attached: ever.jpg (960x808, 183K)

>west
If he ever wants to sniff the finals again, he'll head back to the East.

He won't win, but at least he won't have to worry about how to spend his time in April.

>ayton with that few blocks
No wonder every center has a career night against him

Kurucs was also a steal, I’m really starting to change my mind on white bois. As long as they’re at least 6’6 it seems like they can play

Slavs can all play and are invading the sport right now. American whiteboys still can't play. It probably has to do with USA having more sports and hobbies to get into and most white boys not wanting to play with a bunch of blacks at a young age. But in eastern yuroland they don't have those issues or white guilt.

Nah white folks cant play they just shooters but can’t shoot like the real athletes either. Best shooters Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, Steph Curry

All black

Are my lakeshits playing tonight?

playing is an awfully strong word user

I like to pretend Lebron never signed with LA, we resigned Randle to a team friendly three year deal with a player option, picked up Paul George and Zubac developed the same.

Lonzo
PG
Ingram
Randle
Zubac

Or Kuzma the PF and move Randle to C. Otherwise Kuzma as the 6th man

Attached: 9CA98890-CF94-4D0A-9CA9-D842D30EF850.jpg (1926x1125, 490K)

Allen and Miller have been passed up by the current generation who all shoot the same level. Curry is lightskinned. American dark blacks are a dying breed unless they are straight from Africa like Embiid and Giannis.

Randle can never play the C with those TRex arms. Neither can Kuzma who looks lost pla.

They may be smiling now but they'll go back to their old ways once the Kings beat them.

Are my lakeshits going to be on the court tonight?

>Lakers Executives Believe Rival Teams Are Subversively Damaging Their Reputation
lol

does he wear 13 as a B for BEARD

Attached: james-harden-13.jpg (960x540, 43K)

no he wears 13 as the amount of steps he intends to take berore shooting

HAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHAHA

Miller is light skin as well with green eyes, I agree dark skin died out all my kids are light skin though so i don’t care I just need a light skin son to hoop

Attached: ‘I have arrived,’ bellowed GOATward, and the Kangs shuddered..jpg (633x785, 212K)

Randle has played most of his minutes at center this year

The problem with >my kings is, even if the celtics go back to being shit, the kings can never put away a shit team

Just look at the knicks game, they never held a lead higher than like 10 pts

The Mavs have actually done something noteworthy in the last 20 years...

Dirk can’t recruit players today, he never could, he can’t even get down the court. The Mavs won without getting marquee free agents, they never have.

Quick rundown on Jared Lin?

Mavs should sign Butler/IT/KD/PBev and then trade for Zubac in the offseason.

Attached: soon.jpg (683x1024, 310K)

How much are you guys getting back on your tax return?

I don't think I even filed the past 3 years. Depression's a hell of a drug

Dumbass

Attached: 070322cricket_jesus_basketball.jpg (576x435, 61K)

Probably like $1,000

This will be interesting on how the next game plays out. It could be like the Lakers went they beat the Pelicans and everyone thought the team was making a playoff run.

manchild idiot

i’m $2.6k and counting. Finding as much stuff to deduct taxes as possible

lakers going into full delusion mode

this offseason should be fun

When AD when full on baby back bitch and handed lefraud the win on a silver platter*

KD will shock the world and join the Brooklyn Nets this offseason.

Attached: kd-to-the-nets.png (500x742, 165K)

Fuck geremy lin

So did any reporter ask him who punched him in the face?

Yup. Though I'm not sure whos idea it was to stay on the bench for the 4th. If the Celtics lose their next game, I can see Kyrie already pouting.

I told all of you its gonna be Boston in the ECF going all the way to game 7 against the Raptor

Raptors won’t make the ECF

that's as stupid as lebron to the clippers

You mean boston and bucks
Pacers gonna slip

Bogut is back. Finally we can take out boogie out of the starting line up and stop giving him fucking 30minutes.

Are you retarded?
When do we get the checks?

it was from the blazers game last week I think. They showed the hit on replay while the blood got cleared up

twitter.com/RealTomPetrini/status/1102770904076075008

never know whether to be happy or sad when i see there are still vestiges and remnants of the beautiful basketball era left

is there anything cringier than fans shooping their teams jersey over other teams players they want to acquire

Derrick White didn’t even have a college scholarship, the Spurs scouts are the real deal. Teams tank all year for guys that don’t play that well

yo "Rapties".... *cackles* thanks for the trade!

Attached: Screenshot - 3_6_2019 , 2_22_21 PM.png (1345x674, 70K)

After LA misses the playoffs they will come back to Minnesota and merge with the wolves

Attached: 515461994-george-mikan-stooping-with-basketball.jpg.jpg (3020x3893, 3.22M)

i love that goofy ass motherfucker. it's good that they drafted him. i used to be mad because reportedly they had kuzma at the top of their list but the lakers had the two picks before them and drafted him, so they went with white instead. now i feel bad i was mad at this.

Attached: fuck.jpg (953x600, 501K)

They could have used Kuzma’s shooting since Derrick White’s skillset and size overlaps with Dejounte’s (who will eventually be back), Kuzma would definitely be a better defender here than LA as well. Hope they’re targeting a wing in this upcoming draft, I want Rui but don’t think he’ll fall that far in a weak draft although his age and a lackluster tournament performance might allow him to register 19th or so.

Westbrook never played with scrubs

Look at his on/off numbers his MVP year, those guys would blow any lead he built up. That’s a lottery team without him

That's what happens when everyone spends 45 minutes ball watching

White is the only player that will drive to the basket. Everyone else just shoots a 3 or jack up a bad shot.

How do I get taller for basketball? I’m 5’10.5 right now but I’m trying to get 6’3 so I can play PG

PG: Rose
SG: Ingram
SF: James
PF: Kuzma
C: KAT
8th seed?

streamable.com/5s111

Westbrook arguably had a better supporting cast than Harden the year he won MVP and the Rockets eliminated the Thunder in the first round

Lakers? More like big mistakers

Harden had Eric Gordon, Ryan Anderson, prime Nene, Clint Capela, Lou Williams and Montrezl Harrell.

Westbrook has Andre Roberson and Alex Abrines.

Patrick Beverley as well, Rockets were stacked they gave up a lot of depth for the pleasure of overpaying CP3’s corpse.

And Kanter
And Adams
And Oladipo
And Sabonis

Go raptor go!

None of those players are worth one Ariza who I neglected to mention in addition to Beverly. The Rockets had an entire playoff team they were able to trade and improve the next year while retaining a few key players from the team that eliminated the Thunder. The Rockets were stacked whereas the numbers speak for themselves whenever Westbro would go to the bench.

And for the pleasure of getting past the second round

Ariza is better than Oladipo?

U cute

Looks like KD is leaving after our 3rd ring. I guess it’s alright. At least we aren’t the fucking Lakers lmaooo

How come "scrubs" "suddenly" become good when they don't have to play with Westhog?

kuzma is obviously a quality player, no doubt about that. white's fit with murray may be a bit iffy (even though i have zero complaints about their combined murderous defense) but his overall fit with the organization is good i think. i'm all for that.

i know fuck all about college players. no idea who's good to draft. getting the black japanese kid sounds like a spurs move though, hai ikimashou spurs-san-tachi. they'll probably use their raptors pick on a yuro stash anyway.

have you watched metu?

Oladipo that year and prior to the year he won MIP on the Pacers? Absolutely, Oladipo lost his starting spot to Mario Herzonja on the Magic, he was a bust at that point there’s a reason he won the most improved player award.

The Magic are retards though

They had made to a WCF before they got CP3?
Good players can carry scrub rosters to the playoffs in the East with ease.

Name one east team that has gotten carried to the playoffs.

Would give up 140 a game but could b an 8 seed

My Cavies

>tfw Trae Young and Zubac go to the Spurs with Murray back to full health
Do we become contenders at that point?

LeBron went there to play with Kyrie and the Cavs immediately dumped Wiggins for Love so they could contend

>Trae and Murray
Best backcourt in the NBA
>Bertans and Zubac/Poetl
Elite whiteboi frontcourt

They win 56 games, get swept by the Kyrie/KD/Zion/Mitchrob Knickerbockers

Spurs will never get any talent like Trae Young because they want to remain competitive every year (which is a good thing for a sports team to strive to), so they’ll never contend again. Kawhi screwed it up for you guys since you’re not meant to be able to acquire guys like him with multiple Hall of Famers on the roster already, he extended your championship run and could have kept contending but he loved Trump too much.

My Cavies didn’t have Kyrie last year and Kevin Love was hurt most of the year, without LeBron we’d have been 15th seed and drafted Luka.

...oh no

Well, WHO can we get this off season that can help us win another championship? Viable options I mean.

No one

You don’t have any cap space this offseason silly billy (: you’ll get Rudy Gay for the MLE on a multi year deal and some roleplayers, Mario Chalmers, Omari Casspi, and Michael Kidd Gilchrist

>kings

I miss Bagley ;__;

Aren't you the same Serb guy who hates the Spurs? I was asking the other cool guys.
Fuck

A reason that Kawhi got as good as he did was cause he wasn't the main attraction of the team. He didn't have the pressure that young stars had to carry a team.

Yeah no doubt coaching and a great system with multiple top 30 talents in helped, the same coaching that made George Hill such an impactful player they could trade him outright for a lottery pick to begin with. The Spurs used to win everything

I don't care about slurs but i do hate poopbitch

celtics are almost incapable of holding on to a lead, so things should even out

They have some good young players. White, Forbes, Murry could get better. None will most likely be a Kawhi Leonard, but they can be as effective as George Hill.

My betting house gave the same odds to Kings and celtics

Yeah but you need all NBA guys to contend for a title. With Pop in his 70s and LMA, Gay and Derozen all on the wrong side of 30 the championship window is closed. Everything now is just postponing an inevitable rebuild

If KD gets his third ring this year and then wins a ring next year with the Knicks, does that make him the GOAT? Has any starter gone back to back on different teams?

>winning a ring with the Knicks
Won't that alone put him in top 10?

There are some whispers around the league that Kawhi’s knee has been fucked since December...

No, his rings are hollow now. If he won 2-3 on the Knicks though and multiple MVPs he’d have an argument to me.

>his rings are hollow now
aren't they all

Attached: 1480009001740.png (473x675, 361K)

I hope that they're not keeping Becky around cause they want her to be the next head coach.

No other FMVP in all history joined a 70 win team with another MVP, DPOY and all star on it. He stacked the deck too much to have legit rings

Nah, Ime Udoka and Messina are ahead of her. If she was gonna be a head coach she’d have been hired by now, every year teams interview her for good press though. I want Udoka to be our next head coach because he’s young enough to do it for three decades and he’s revered among the players.

Isnt Messina a better option though?

becky is fine but they have two absolutely excellent candidates in udoka and messina. i couldn't decide between them. messina was the bucks' FO pick but the owners opted to hire bud (which was not a wrong thing to do).

Redpill me on Clint Capela. Is he going to get paid because he plays well in a system that greatly benefits him like Biyombo got paid by Charlotte?

Hes already top 5. He gets his third this year and 1 ring on another team, hes the GOAT forsure.

Will Bogut's moving screens fix the Warriors?

He’s not leaving GS

Capela already signed an extension in summer

He already got paid, and Biyombo got paid by the Magic?

He wasnt FMVP when he joined newfag.

Getting boogie out of the starting line up in general will fix the warriors.

Hold on, are you saying Duncan is elite?

Yeah just regular season MVP and scoring champ, he hasn’t won any rings yet.

if anything it will cause delicious chemistry issues

Attached: 1480254225403.jpg (500x293, 25K)

There you go, newfag

Bogut's already played for the Warriors. Chemistry won't be the issue.

Not really. Bogut already has chemistry with 3 out of 4 of the other starters. Boogie gets abused relentlessly so he might not even get many minutes in the playoffs. If he bitches, who gives a fuck?They still have looney and can go small with draymond or bell.

Yes he is. Knicks/Clippers/Mavs/Nets/Kings/Celtics, one of those will get him.

Hes not even top 100

If the Thunder can't get it done this year then i'm cool with KD getting his third straight ring & FMVP.

every time the warriors lose bandwagoners act like nothing happened

but nothing happened. the real games start during the playoffs. right now its just seeding, which lakers are not going to make.

>Meaningless game in march
Yeah nothing happened

its meaningless when the warriors get their asses handed to them
its meaningful when they win though

The Lakers are actually going to get Zion

Is it just me or the past 2 weeks all the good teams lost games? Toronto, GS, OKC, Milwaukee

Attached: 1551851201209.jpg (1125x843, 121K)

Zoomer, go back to your fortnite

Watch them crush and burn against the kangz

imagine being a 12 year old warriors "fan" and calling other people zoomers

These teams are the only real contenders.

1 XL Onions and BBQ Sauce
1 XL Onions, Chicken, and BBQ Sauce
3 creamy garlic dips

Thoughts?

Imagine being this mad when the warriors win AND lose. Enternal buttblastedness. Dumb zoomer, go back to your fortnite.

Fuck I really hope the seeding stays like this or at least Boston and Philly stay in 4 and 5

Based as fuck if Indy holds off the 3 and one of Boston or Philly is a 1st round exit

you tried

Pacers have brutal schedule and they keep losing to the shit teams
They gonna slip

I really hope Philly would knock Bombston out in the 1st round

Attached: B791D1A3-2DFD-4359-8E21-54C403B779E5.jpg (640x554, 93K)

Said the trembling leaf

>literally only on a team for rings only
> literally only playing for rings now instead of enjoying the game
>literally joining a team with people you hate and have no connection with just for rings
>being obsessed with social media

No wonder KD is miserable

I have no fear except for the lord

Attached: 4839980C-822B-43DC-ADA4-D8DC8D436A68.png (600x450, 236K)

>Yes I support the Celtics. How did you know?

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

>Yes I support the Celtics. How did you know?

Attached: 2CFD03D5-2EA5-4F0D-8F63-20DB539FA36D.jpg (647x955, 61K)

shut the fuck up

This but with absolutely no irony

Brendan unJUSTed himself a while ago though

My raptor is going to get bounced out the first round by the Brooklyn Nets AGAIN....

fag atheist Warriors fan is absolutely terrified by the piety of the Based Canuck
repent and be saved, brother

Kyrie is the definition of a pseudo-intellectual

go find a darkie website to shit on

jermie lang sucks the sweet and sour sauce right off my chicken balls

jeremiah chin should open his eyes so he can see people to pass to

johnny chung is washed

please stop this racism

only if jimmy ling stops play for my raptor

jiminy ming should have stuck to maths and not sports

jodie zhang has dry and flaky earwax

jimbo hong is the chink in the armour of my raptor

There are no good games on today

Justin Ching doesn't deserve your racism just because he missed a couple easy layups....

Attached: e0600f76f82c43288a394eb3693278d7.jpg (500x404, 20K)

Would you rather your daughter bring Beal back home or McCollum?

Does anyone genuinely care about this guy? You literally have not watched him play a game in your life, it is impossible to appreciate an athlete via stats and grainy highlight reels

McCollum because he's better looking. Beal has a witch nose

Attached: 2m4cfeq.jpg (590x728, 41K)

Beal, if McCollum BLACKED my daughter I may not be able to tell my grandchild was a mulatto whatsoever.

twitter.com/drewmagary/status/1103312926566428672

goodbye his mentions

Bulls sure do have a lot of young talent. Why are they losing so much? Are they frauds?

>Zach LaVine
>Lauri Markkanen
>Otto Porter Jr.
>Jabari Parker
>Bobby Portis
>Kris Dunn

unironically this

They don’t have two of those players, replace Portis and Parker with Porter Jr.

Literally all those guys are crap except Lauri, and even he is just the next Kevin Love

they have a lot of players who are at least "solid" with lots of potential and especially lots of athleticism. i think their issue for the last 10+ years has been management and coaching

>Zach Lavine
No defense uber athletic inefficient chucker
>Lauri Markkanen
White boy
>Otto Porter Jr
KD efficiency, Draymond Green volume
>Jabari Parker, Bobby Portis
Not on the team
>Kris Dunn
Reserve guard

LeKing is going to surpass MJ's total points and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: meme.png (636x440, 115K)

And in only more than 100 games than MJ, what a feat

>281
>8
>1
adjacent

Attached: houston-rockets.gif (616x605, 33K)

And in 1000 less shots
23275 versus 24537

He kind of has to, his teammates have been terrible for his entire time in the NBA, except that one year in Miami.

He'll never surpass The Goats 6-0 though

>passes MJ in a loss while missing the playoffs
Fitting, one player ascertained his stats in pursuit of championships. The other ascertained his stats in pursuit of stats.

How many more 3 pointers does LeBald have?

Jordan wasn't in an era where rookies come in scoring 40 points and games ending in 124-143 scores

>3 pointers bad

Attached: Retard.png (800x729, 48K)

>get asked a legit question pointing out LeShit's inflated stats
>post a wojak with greentext in response

Woah...

to be fair to the canacuck he literally isn't wrong
Jordan didn't have a legitimate three-point shot until he started winning championships. from then on he only averaged 2.2 attempts per game for the rest of his career on 35.6% shooting
LeBron's averaged 4.2 attempts per game for his career and he's been a decent shooting since he was in his second or third year

At no point in Jordan's career did he have a legitimate 3 point shot

That just makes my argument even more valid about LeBron's inflated stats lmao...

Tonight LeBron becomes the GOAT. Congratulations GOAT.

Imagine still praising Lebron even after he gets exposed in the West. For Lebron fans it was never about him being a dominate player or champion, it was tantamount to a Justin Beber fangirl praising her imagined boo over Michael Jackson.

Reminder this is LeBron's 16th year and is still putting up 27-9-8 on 51% shooting. He is the GOAT.

>Get to the fucking playoffs before you speak to me
I wonder who Westturd thinks he is. He can't even get out of round 1 without Kevin Durant

How many playoff wins this year?

What would his career be like if he didn't win that title in Miami? Or if GSW hadn't choked away that one title to CLE?

He's a great player, but his teams have been universally Meh.

Reminder this is the Lakers 6th season missing the playoffs, at this point in the season last year they had more wins than they do today. Granted they improved last season from the previous season, Lebron doesn’t help a team win in the West apparently.

reminder that he came to the West to dominate and now isn't going to make the playoffs and is signing nobody in free agency this summer because everyone knows he's a fucking cancer

So therefore Kareem is the GOAT.

fucking dumbass logic

>misses the entire playoffs
>in a league where most teams miss the playoffs
>check muh stats
You can not make this shit up, you’ve got to have stock in Blaze pizza.

He literally is

Tell me how Jordan is still considered the GOAT when LeBron will crush him in every statistical category. Reminder that LeBron won against the greatest team of all time. inb4 muh rings.

Most teams make the playoffs*
>he needs more help
The Clippers are in the playoffs and traded away the only player who could make an all star team.

>they improved

Dohohoho

LeBron averaged a 34-point triple double on 54% fg the past 2 Finals but still lost badly because KD is a bitch. Meanwhile Jordan was carried to his second three-peat by his stacked team while shooting an abysmal 42% in 3 Finals. But Jordan is still considered the GOAT by casuals. Sigh.

Longevity counting stats are meaningless when the entire purpose of playing is to win a title. Lebron will never have as many MVPs, DPOYs, FMVPs, defensive team selections as the 6’6 guard in that 6’9 extremely gifted body. He accomplished a lot less with a lot more God given talent, even when he had great teams.

Essentially
Greatest peak in NBA history > sustained stat accumulation in losing seasons
>he beat the greatest team in history
I thought he couldn’t beat GS with KD because they were too stacked?

The fact that lebron is putting such little effort into teamwork should take him out of contention entirely

Imagine calling someone who has to be PUSHED into playing defence the GOAT

247sports.com/Article/College-basketball-coaches-decide-the-Michael-Jordan-LeBron-James-debate-121250051/

The people who get paid millions of dollars to be knowledgeable about basketball by and large consider Jordan to be the GOAT. Fortnite players prefer Lebron

I think KD enjoys playing quality winning basketball but it does seem like the players really don't play for each other or have passion despite winning all the time. And it has to piss KD off seeing Warriors '''fans''' shit talk him non-stop for taking the attention away from Lurry. KD needs a new challenge in life, its quite obvious hes leaving GS.

Today my lakeshits get a big fat L and my lebronshit pats himself on the back with another instagram post about how he passed Jordan in points

the image he posted has a lie so absurd that is funny

A pic that shakes /nba/ to the core.

Attached: Philadelphia+Warriors'+Wilt+Chamberlain+holds+a+sign+reading+100+++10.jpg (1267x1600, 196K)

I don’t get the Wilt obsession, even the boomer that posted his ID here would have been too young to watch him. You have never seen any footage from his 100pt game, how can you obsess over a player you have never really watched?

Literally described all Jordan dickriders here lmao

I wasn’t aware 80s/90s basketball was on tape delay.

I watched Jordan every season he played. Stay salty.

>he thinks everyone here is a zoomer just like him

defend this

Attached: Bucks.png (923x863, 52K)

Why are there so many shit games on today

So my best friend won't talk to me any more because I made a joke about saying "nigger" when an NBA player misses a free throw and I'm watching the game alone. Is she being too sensitive? I didn't even say the word, and I was clearly joking.
Did /nba/ ruin me?

desu gibe site, interested to look at other franchises

You idiot.

Cavs/Nets will be a more fun game than Sixers/Bulls

Kevin Love, Cedi, and Sexton have been playing beautifully together.

You're a fucking moron.

Remember this is the life you chose.

What happened to black on black porn?

>12 first round exits
>past the first round twice in THIRTY YEARS
>last time was 2001

N-NANI?????

If you want society to accept you, and more importantly, women, then you should stop calling people niggers.

LMAO. getting bounced in the first round isnt going to help their cause

Attached: 643473399595830.png (1800x290, 82K)

i know...you're tired...of loving...with nobody to love.....

I get that. I know I fucked up. I know I don't deserve forgiveness, but she was literally my best friend, we never even had an argument, I just don't get how you can cut off all contact with someone because they made an offensive comment once.

Nobody hates me more than me

Black milf porn is in a rough patch I admit

Milwaukee is segregated?

That's kind of dumb of her to just drop you like that. Maybe you should try and get a message to her apologizing and that you regret it.

Feel like it’s impossible to find AAA black on black porno, every time I see a black porn video it’s interracial or some extremely ratchet shit (Habib Show, RRR entertainment, streethoodworld) where a bitch is liable to have visible shit in her ass.

This

Women love it when you're vulnerable to them

Last week she actually texted me (for the first time since it happened almost a month ago) asking if I was OK (I've been depressed about some other stuff) and I apologized when she told me why she stopped talking to me. Then she said she didn't want an apology and "needs some space"
I'm thinking about texting her right now. It just doesn't make any sense to end a strong friendship because of one comment

Thanks for reading my blog

the bbc interracial meme ruined it, 90% of black porn nowadays is black guy white girl

Man, Aldridge has a giant, juicy nose. That boy got a healthy ass nose!

Attached: 1535846172783.jpg (399x399, 16K)

Start by not using the word so freely even when on the internet. Then it eventually stops being in your vocabulary and you wont blurt out retarded shit you think is funny from 4channel.

How high does LeBron retire on the all time regular season scoring chart?

Attached: 201903050847341.png (1273x1665, 177K)

Truthfully, I think he'll be top 3.

Second at least. has has another 4-5 years

LeBabby shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same breath as Kobe, Bird, or Magic, let alone MJ. Change my mind

Attached: B9116F97-E247-45C8-A26A-1B63BEE65321.jpg (728x618, 83K)

Tell her to grow the fuck up and stop being such a dumb niggerloving bitch

t. actual black man

Right, but also conversely whenever I see a cute black girl in porn she’s fucking a white guy. I just want to seeblack people fuck each other without it having to be some underground shit where I’m not entirely sure the girl wasn’t trafficked.

I’m bored of interracial, I get it pure white woman getting fucked by a greasy BBC. Give me some variety

I stopped going on Yea Forums for 6 months before this event happened actually. And now I just cringe when I see the word. I hate that Yea Forums dulled my senses so much to it and I hate that it may have cost me the only real friend I feel that i have right now.

She told me she "needs some space" a week ago, is that a long enough time to go before reaching out to someone? I don't think I can wait for her to talk to me, I don't know if she ever will

>texts you asking if you're okay
>then say she doesn't want an apology and tells you she need space

Women can be fucking bitches right?

She knows you're not trying to pursue her romantically correct? Then what the hell is this "needs space" shit lol

nvm thought he was 32. he has like 3-4 years left. still, he will get to second

Thanks Trinny

I think she might think I'm trying to pursue her, I don't think this is all about one comment, in fact she told me it was because of that "and some other stuff"

I'm not trying to pursue her though. She's not bad looking but she's like my sister. Plus she cakes on makeup like a tramp too and I'm not into that.

Grandma gave me a $20 for taking out the trash. Jealous?

Well tell her that.

Did you take out the dog and bring in the cat?

We don’t have any animals anymore

Then reverse friendzone her by saying she's like a sister to you

I think I just need to talk to her first to figure out exactly what is pissing her off at me. I know it's at least partially that dumb comment I made but there's gotta be something else.
And the fact that she reached out and asked me if I was OK makes me think she can't be entirely mad at me. She would have just broke off contact if she truly hated me right?
That actually sounds like a good opening line for my apology text

Lebron is a better all-time player than MJ. Coming game will further prove it.

Attached: 1536957572115.jpg (700x698, 99K)

My nigga Jokic triggering spics all over Socal tonight. 38-9-15 with 15-15 freethrows. Screeshot this.

Is that book a countdown or just random tits?

How much of a madman is LeBron to go for the 40k-10k-10k career statline?

now that the dust has settled, how do 2 teams lose on the same trade?

Attached: 1544733841612.jpg (1100x1892, 403K)

>No Russell even tho he cucked Wilt time and again
Wut

Butler for those 3 guys??? if so Butler is based

>taking that bait

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7fnx4_yNW2-7VwVJx7hsmekQsBYUB_pGklO8Vvxp-QalFnXuI.jpg (272x185, 6K)

For me, it's Serena Winters

How many trippie dubbies is Jokic gonna drop on LeBronze tonight?

So in NBA 2K myteam, which centers and power forwards are the best offensive rebounders?

My homeboy JokyDoky dropping 38 on Lebum tonight

For me, it's Ramona Shelburne

No one plays that shit, go to the Park nigga

jimmy butler is shit cancer

why would you like a fat ugly tranny

Shouldn’t have take that exlax before bed

She goes hard in the paint

Based

Eat a block of cheese. Preferably government.

trump is a liar

will LeBron find his joy against the Nuggets?

Why did the Lakers miss the playoffs with Lebron after he went to eight straight finals?

The one you spend the most money on you poor nigger. Its pay2win fuck off

Just the took the soupiest Lebron I’ve had all year

thoughts on Sheik-Eng Yerbouti?

Did you cramp up?

Tell me how come Bulls are a tanking team with Lavine and Markenen?

The 76ers play like shit without Embiid
even against the Bulls

Ass legit got sunctioned into the toilet bowl and I got dizzy standing up, missed an entire episode of Frazier squatting on the pot.

They score 60 together, just those two, and give up 160 a game

bumping some Freek'n you right now bros

for the first 2 months of the season Lauri, Dunn, and Portis were injured so Lavine and Parker had to all of the heavy lifting. Lavine looked sort of impressive but was clearly not good enough to carry a team. Parker got buckets but was awful everywhere else. The rest of the roster sans WCJ was awful to the point where Cameron Payne was both a starter and expected to contribute something besides dancing. When they finally got healthy they were already pretty much done for the season, hoiberg got fired about 2 games after Lauri got back, and the rest is history. They have some nice pieces but really need that true #1

We're going to lose in the first round

i know

you're tired

of loving

of loving

with nobody to love

We appreciate power

All I know is Brook Lopez will block the shots.

>woman ref

Women are destroying America

yes, we need LESS boobs.

what the fuck is wrong with you absolute beta pissbaby

>Ingram out due to load management
>Kuzma injured

the Lakeshits are officially tanking

Attached: 1513652601215.jpg (281x234, 39K)

Anyone think Derozan is basically Kawhi but 80% as good?

twitter.com/KingJames/status/1103473611162050560

This fucking guy.

We need to go full Iran

Hopefully they play Lebron 15 minutes. Give the Staples crowd something but basically retire him for the season.

>hide women except their face
Here's an idea, why don't you suicide bomb yourself.

Attached: Waluigi.png (1280x1114, 530K)

maybe 60-70% max as good. defence is such an upgrade

Drummond flops and they call a flagrant 2 on Taj? What in the fuck.

The Heat and Hornets are 76-67 in the 4Q but /nba/ would rather complain about how many points the Warriors score

What if the Lakeshits get Lebron hurt again. How fantastic would that be.

>Mario

Attached: 1515625707666.gif (800x371, 125K)

Whats this all about?

Passing Jordan on the all-time scoring list.

>It's a Hassan Whiteside randomly goes HAM episode

Yet he'll probably still get less minutes than Rodney Mcgruder nect game

yikes

>that milf at the bulls-sixers game
mommy...

Setting up his excuses for missing the playoffs on his hand picked team.

Kevin Love is abusing the nets lol. His game is gonna age well.

"Michael Jordan is not better than LeBron at anything besides gambling,free throws and averaging 3 more PPG on 3 more shot attempts per game in a lot weaker era and going against guys at his position 2-3 inches smaller than him."

Why do the Hornets have so few points scored?

in his era you could get away with clobbering people and only get a personal foul, now if you hit someone with 50% of the force of typical 80s games you get fucking ejected
reintroduce handchecking and see how well LeBron does

We're supposed to be tanking...

Hope he gets injured in the 1st qt today

Lebron is going to pass MJ on a game that he will get blown out

LeBron is gonna pass him up in scoring while being top 10 all time assists as a small forward. LeBron beat the best team in nba history from a 1-3 deficit in the finals. That same team had to replace Harrison Barnes with Kevin Durant to beat him.

Not really. That's certainly a modern day meme, but in reality MJ played against tiny white guys who couldn't touch him without drawing a foul.

Heat are going to blow a 17 point lead in 3 minutes

they did in Sacramento

Bully ball isn't basketball you dumb fucking oldhead. Nobody wants the league to be like how it was from the 80s and 90s where it was cocaine fueled wife beaters making up 90% of every roster.

can't imagine rooting for a team as firmly entrenched on the treadmill of mediocrity as the heat or hornets

This Tbh.

Did you watch that game? What the fuck happened? It looked like they were in full control. I took a 10 minute nap and it was 102-96

At least the score ISN'T 149-115

Luka ruined everything again

I wonder if Spoelstra is getting fired after this season? Miami most likely scrapes by this game but they've blown way too many leads under his watch this year

>Coach Steve Clifford said in a radio interview Monday that it is unlikely Fultz -- acquired in a trade deadline deal with the 76ers that sent reserve forward Jonathon Simmons and two draft picks to Philadelphia -- will play this season

Attached: 1551762548633.webm (720x720, 626K)

Pat Riley and Spo are overrated.

He didnt do it singlehandedly, you nuthugger

You're right. He had other players on his team. Because basketball is a team sport. Amazing observation.

Who the hell rates Spo

LeBron haters act like he's Popovich tier because LeBron didn't like him

You know you're dogshit when the Timberwolves beat you 3 times in the same season. Name the team

Lakers

My Heaties are in a playoff spot boys! Can't wait to see them go down 4-1 against the Bucks

Wade finishing his career in Milwaukee would be kino

the prophecy shall be fulfilled

Attached: 1537145725274.gif (360x202, 922K)

>LeBum

The old logo had soul

>he’s da best because another player went off and lebron got apemond suspended

Hurrrr

3-1

Not an argument, nuthugger

hinkie

twitter.com/isoSiakam/status/1103460365948469248

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>"Nobody wants the league to be like how it was from the 80s and 90s where it was cocaine fueled wife beaters making up 90% of every roster."
Speak for yourself simp

don't get me wrong, i watch and follow the nba but some dudes are fucking weird man. grown ass men looking up to guys 5-6 years younger than them...or following their lives like pre-teens do with justin bieber.

shit is weird

Every single team that plays the Lakers should do everything possible to stop LeBron from scoring any points and double team him 24/7

>double teaming a 6'8" passer

>da Celtics are better with less talent

Attached: 1551911515106.jpg (778x729, 73K)

Bulls just need a few more pieces

Cuck mentality. Some people want to live their lives through other people.

Anyone notice that Bulls home games always have shitty camera quality? Throughout the past 2 or so years, I noticed when I tune into Bulls games, whether it be through their local stream or through ESPN, the camera quality is ass.

What if the Lakers drafted Fox and kept Lopez how many games does they win?

holy shit that play

(((ZION)))

LET US WIN

Real fans know it's not about the name on the back of the jersey. It's about the team playing ball

>What if the Lakers drafted Fox and kept Lopez how many games does they win?

With LeBron as well? 50.

Some girl I used to fuck with at work said hi to me and I ignored her lmao bitch

Shit teams deserve bad service

FUCK OFF BULLS LET US WIN

So you can hang on dat rim

Becky Hammon is hot and that's not up for debate

based

support your claim with hard evidence

Bogut should have signed with Philly

>I too support the Celtics. I guess you can see it in all of us

Attached: wolf boxers.jpg (480x472, 28K)

praying for DLo

#AssInMyWaynes

And also to be fair the 3 pointer would get you benched in the 90s.

MIKE SCOTT IS THAT DUDE!

Attached: ap_mike_scott_sixers.jpg (1500x844, 719K)

why does he have a cheeseburger tattoo

Lets say what Bogut says is true. He provides good minutes on their road to a championship, he re-signs, which makes KD want to re-sign.
KD, Klay, Steph, Bogut, Draymond. How many more rings do they win?

Attached: 9BA53A21-489D-45C9-99B6-25AE6E597023.png (750x1334, 402K)

He wanted his redemption arc on the warriors.

You know he's washed up right

Should I tell my professor that this indian is cheating on his online quizzes? We share two classes, and he was copying the answers during a different class.

How will he get hurt this time?

>Hondo
>Bird
>KG
>McHale
>Payton
>Cowens
>Pierce

Fucking based except for your utter lack of Russell

>DPOY
>MVP
inb4 aussie league
As long as there’s a lob threat and illegal screens, they dont need him to do much. Him being a big body who can play PnR is what warriors have been lacking for the last 3 years.

who is this ennis fella

Attached: 994.jpg (1723x1024, 160K)

No

>Terry Rozier starting

Oh god hopefully the good Terry shows up

you need to change the way you think bro...a smart, opportunistic man would use this situation for personal gain. blackmail the indian into giving you the answers or you'll snitch on his ass

>if I say inb4 that automatically discredits the argument

Almost time to watch the lakers lose

Attached: 673DED45-DB79-4A0C-905F-FF29A9AE766F.png (2560x1600, 343K)

HOLY SHIT WHAT

first Hayward votes for Trump and now Nene is a Bolsonaro fan?

Him being DPOY and MVP of a league just proves he’s in shape and not washed. Nice argument.

Why not play Ben Simmons like Dwight Howard? Stick to all the shooters and force that guy to score 30+

t-mac was dropping 40 in china when he was 40 years old

come on son, international leagues don't mean shit

I'm so tired of this shit ass organization, these shit ass GM hires, these shit ass coaching hires, and these useless vets.
I'm so tired of watching our dumbfuck coach not play the young guys because "muh playoff push" when clearly the vets can't get it done either. He doesn't play Frank Kaminsky all year, and now that he suddenly gives him playing time Frank has popped off every single game. Woulda been nice to have that production like 64 fucking games ago, huh?

We don't make a SINGLE FUCKING TRADE before the deadline because "we don't want to give up our future" when we don't even play the fucking young guys to begin with. Gotta watch Marvin Williams, Nic Batum, and Bismack Biyombo bumble their way to another 10th place finished in a shitty eastern conference while our young guys with good potential ride the bench all season long. Jeremy Lamb shows flashes of brilliance sometimes but he should've been traded to a contending team to be a 6th man/role player for picks or a package deal for somebody better but our dumbfuck FO and coach are too busy trying to save their jobs to do the right thing for the team's future.

When does it end, /nba/? I just want to have a decent team to cheer for.

Attached: sadhornetspepe.png (600x505, 300K)

Because Simmons can beat most teams 1v1. Dwight just couldn't beat the lakers' twin towers. Every team doesn't have wings for days like boston

Look at his stats for the season, he was only voted MVP because of his name alone, there were multiple better players he got picked over.

See you in the playoffs Denver

Attached: Untitled.png (1173x659, 473K)

Your GM is not good at being a GM.

Jokic
Lowry
Beal
Vucevic
Dipo
Klay
Giannis

"Just get a franchise player." I feel like people just are underestimating just how hard it is to build a contending team. A lot of luck is involved.

>china
Aussie’s breed talent. China doesn’t. Just compare the extensive list of Australians in the NBA to china.
Also, stop exaggerating. Tmac wasnt even the best american player when he was in china.

Tatum sucks ass.

That's why I said he was a shit hire.

kevin knox's forehead looks ike a loaf of bread before its sliced

>another fucking lebro thread

FUCK. OFF.

>lebrick

>celcucks

Attached: 1530795288091.jpg (228x221, 10K)

No editions.

The real thread

i'm a celtics fan but this is unironically true

based