Ooh hoho

Customers absolute seething. Check bales instagram if you wanna see shitskins seeth like never before. Bubbling and steaming pile poo. Good job superjooden you created my champions league highlight this year...

Attached: walmart.jpg (438x606, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ghLFgMH5mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the ravaged rectum of madrid

why is there a cross? disgusting t b h

> this flag
Of course

>ajax wins fair and square
>they still seethe
Fucking bastards

stfu nigger

Correct by sheer numbers of fans there should be some lunar deities symbol or a stylized vagina or those fat clay whores they making in the bush.

Almost killed myself today.
Also fuck non-madrileños.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ghLFgMH5mg

>saidmadrid: Real Madrid - 117 years of age and making people happy when they win and when they lose. Unique.

What was on his instagram? Did he take a post down?

At this point RM is the bitch of Europe. You can go to Bernabeu with your friends, play against RM and score 3 goals fingers in the nose.
They're an amusement park, it's very kind of them to provide fun for everyone

come to milan

Attached: bale1.png (1047x652, 746K)

Jesus, he's on the way out so. Madrid definitely ruined his career.

Attached: v9i6TR6.jpg (998x1500, 158K)

>some English team will be dumb enough to sign him expecting the same player that left Tottenham
probably Yanited.

inshallah brother

Attached: 451px-Al-Husayni1929head.jpg (451x600, 43K)

what the FUCK is that cross doing there?

Cute

i'm loving it :D

i really can’t stand Real Madrid. Starting with the name ”real” and all white kit. So disgusting.
Why did Ronaldo wasted his best years for those cunts baka...where he was never liked by their retarded fanbase.
I laughed so hard at Roncero coping last night at chiringito when earlier in November he was saying this season would be the 4th ucl in a row ahahahahah

t. republicuck
It is the most aesthetic football team ever

I would feel bad for Bale but fuck him, everyone knows what they sign up for when they sign for RM

t. Carlos "Carlo" Garcia

t. Emil Gonzales

t. ajax jew