Le inconsistent goalkeeper

>le inconsistent goalkeeper

Attached: hugo_lloris-750x410.jpg (750x410, 32K)

courtois is consistent he fucked up everytime

dudes just joe hart 5 years ago

Why he is the captain of Tottenham and not Harry Kane?

Some Spurds can tell me?

Because he speaks english.

He's been a main man at spurs for 7 years. Kane acts like captain anyway in respect to speaking the ref etc

Nobody fucking knows

Thanks bro.
So it is just unofficial.

Kane should take a place because he is English and captain of England.
Lloris should be vice captain.

Just my opinion as a Frenchman

KEK

Kane is my second favourite player after Messi and I think he's a great leader for England and he would be really great for Spurs too. It would be disrespectful though to take the captaincy away from lloris. Although he is horrendously inconsistent he is a great keeper and stuck with >us when we were total shit when he could have moved on.

Because he’s one of if not the most senior player

Honestly embarrassing guys... Kane is a clown leader at best. He is quite literally the most bang average of superstars in the history of the sport. Held up only by his goal tally that is a product of his teams enslavement to him in the box. Which does deserve credit I must admit. But penaldo jokes aside this guy is literally the epitome of a “tap in merchant”. The sad thing is that an entire club of players, coaches and back staff have made him their “talisman” and they have zero silverware to show from it. Look no further than his fraudulent performance in the WC last year for evidence... I cannot fathom that they actually gave him the golden boot despite knowing he only intentionally scored one goal from open play.

He should never captain a side based solely on the fact that he is not a commanding nor respectable leader. England would do good to reduce him to a impact sub... but now I’m getting into unpopular opinion territory since I’m in a Spuds thread...

he's been there longer than the mong

underrated

this is some elaborate bait, ill give you that

LOL

Aha the classic - I delusionally disagree with your rationally phrased post so I’ll call it bait - defence

Attached: Geed.jpg (272x423, 13K)

Why are you such a fucking pussy and a faggot?
fdp de sale traitre

Lloris has been there longer and English teams usually don't make strikers captain

wew

perfect rundown

Because he can breath with his mouth shut

because Kane never won anything

how come every striker doesn't score that many goals? how come everyone that replaces kane when he's injured scores nowhere near the same amount of goals he does??

7/10.

>The tormentor of Tunisia
>The homocider of Honduras

>the dicker of dortmund

Son is honestly a better player...

7:1

FTFY