/cbb/ RUNNING WITH THE PACK EDITION

Hopefully this is the kind of compelling content that will keep our threads from dying.

TUESDAY
Xavier@Butler
Wake Forest@Duke
Nebraska@MSU
VT@FSU
Buffalo@Ohio
VCU@George Mason
UNC@Boston College
Purdue@Minnesota
Mississippi State@Tennessee
Kentucky@Ole Miss
Kansas@Oklahoma
Auburn@Alabama
Utah State@Colorado State
Nevada@Air Force

Big South Tournament
Longwood@Hampton
USC Upstate@Charleston Southern
UNC Asheville@Presbyterian

Patriot League Tournament
Holy Cross@Lafayette
Loyola@Boston

Horizon League Tournament
UIC@Green Bay
IUPUI@Wright State

Attached: wolfpack.webm (640x360, 646K)

wish purdue wouldn't play like this desu

Could be worse you could be losing to Wake Forest at home

Currently 100% with my guessed conference tourney predictions
I'm 7/7 - will be 9/9 if Holy Cross and Hampton hold on to their leads

What's the story on this webm?

Do the refs always bail Duke out like this? Kind of embarrassing they're doing everything they can to make sure they don't get btfo by wake Forest at home

>do the refs always bail duke out
why even ask this question

9/9 now

Context?

Reid travis looks like the guy from kick ass.

No one really knows. Nevada lost to Utah State the other night, court got stormed, coaches were jawing at each other, both teams had to exit out the same tunnel because of the fans, and then something set off Nevada's best player.

I should add it was a pretty wild game. Utah State is probably top 5 in terms of rowdiest crowds in the country, the conference title was on the line, I think like 7 players fouled out, and the game was decided when one of Nevada's players went Vince Carter on a dude and got called for a charge.

FSU winning ACC tourney just y'alll wait

oh no... did they really storm the court for a win over #11?

I think it's more that they're on the bubble and this probably puts them in.

you can do it ole miss come on

>DOUG SHOWS

This

>kansass
lol

seriously what the fuck is their problem

Injuries

Can't compete if they aren't playing 8v5 in Allen Fieldhouse. Kansas is a prime first round upset pick.

weak minded players

Bill is also under FBI investigation might not be able to as easily payoff the officials

Fuck you guys

Holy shit. How was this not a national headline?

Is the full video on worldstar?

Is THIS the /cbb/ that sticks around?

WEDNESDAY
>LIU Brooklyn @ Sacred Heart
>Missouri @ Georgia
>#16 Marquette @ Seton Hall
>St. Bonaventure @ Davidson
>La Salle @ Dayton
>Wagner @ Fairleigh Dickinson
>#10 LSU @ Florida
>George Washington @ Fordham
>Louisiana Tech @ FAU
>FIU @ Marshall
>Richmond @ UMass
>Rice @ Charlotte
>Youngstown State @ Oakland
>Southern Miss @ Old Dominion
>St. Francis (NY) @ Robert Morris
>Penn State @ Rutgers
>Bryant @ St. Francis (PA)
>Iowa State @ West Virginia
>Detroit Mercy @ Northern Kentucky
>TAMU Corpus Christi @ McNeese State
>SIU Edwardsville @ Morehead State
>Central Arkansas @ Sam Houston State
>UTSA @ Western Kentucky
>Providence @ Creighton
>Incarnate Word @ Houston Baptist
>Northwestern State @ Nicholls
>New Orleans @ Southeast Louisiana
>Duquesne @ St. Louis
>USF @ Tulane
>Georgetown @ DePaul
>Arkansas @ Vanderbilt
>Oklahoma State @ Baylor
>Boise State @ New Mexico
>Georgia Tech @ NC State
>Ohio State @ Northwestern
>Clemson @ Notre Dame
>MTSU @ UTEP
>UT Martin @ Eastern Illinois
>UC Riverside @ Long Beach State
>Fresno State @ San Diego State
>Wyoming @ San Jose State
>Oregon State @ Washington
>Oregon @ Washington State

This. They're 3-8 in true road games. I don't care how strong their schedule is, that's pretty bad

>people of color doing people of color things
that's everyday life my dude

IT'S HAPPENING

>games starting an hour earlier than usual today
We're getting closer to daytime basketball during the week.

No seriously, fuck Kansas.

Attached: 1541278810942.png (1071x1699, 154K)

They were hit by a perfect storm of injuries + 5 star busts + NCAA suspensions. Their current team simply isn’t very good.

>the excuse train starts rolling

I mean, thats literally whats going on with them

The same exact thing is going on with the rest of the Big 12 though. Baylor, KSU, and TCU have been healthy for about one week all season, Texas Tech only has one guy who can play basketball, Oklahoma is the Trae Young team minus Trae Young, Texas suspended its best player and has a guy getting chemo, and Huggins has his worst team this century.

>it's not a good team, that's why they aren't doing well
>HURR EXCUSES EXCUSES

Right but they have the rosters they anticipated and coached up to deal with. Kansas preparing with players they lost halfway through the season or anticipated having and it didnt happen. Plus, as a kentucky fan, 5 star busts is 100% a thing. Like what the fuck are you getting at? That kansas is somehow secretly a shit program? They still competed for the big-12 title this year with literally all of that shit going on. Give them some credit, shit.

Rock chalk jayhawk woo thats my teams the jayhawks go KU!

>Texas Tech only has one guy who can play basketball

Attached: AA6C5744-4B1D-448A-AF9C-40C2A863AD1D.png (403x448, 53K)

why the fuck would anyone else move to Lubbock, they just got lucky

well good for you

Ok whatever ya seething dork, Tech has the best 8 deep lineup in the Big 12 and it’s really not even close.

Edwards might become something nice but he doesn't even start. It's all Chris Beard smoke and mirrors this year.
Their freshmen include maybe the best point guard in the conference and a guy who was redshirting until New Year's and then was suddenly putting up 20 point games. You wanna say Grimes is a bust that's fine, but then why is he still starting? Obviously they don't suck as a program, but to just wave this year off as circumstances out of their control isn't accurate either. They didn't come close to maximizing their talent even with everything that's happened.

Fuck the Big 12

Moretti shooting 47% from 3 and Tariq Owens breaking the all time school record for blocks in a season is all smoke and mirriors?

There is not an honest-to-god bad player in Tech’s rotation. Culver is the only lottery pick NBA talent, but Moretti is gonna be for sure playing professionally in Europe. Also Edwards is good for a freshman, but probably the single worst player in Tech’s 8 man rotation, and that’s not because he’s bad, it’s because everyone else is good. The idea that it’s only Culver carrying Tech hasn’t been true for a couple months now, the whole team has been firing on all cylinders for a while now.

Sad!

Attached: Big_12.jpg (639x360, 57K)

Getting away with starting a little yuro and a white guy at guard, and two bigs who don't contribute offensively is the smoke and mirrors. They're kind of like Virginia last year.

5-star post

Taco Tech is a decent team that is being heavily overrated because they had a few hot shooting games and because they had a big home win against Kansas, a team that is notoriously awful in road games this year. They followed up their FG% of 60.7% (including 16/26 from 3) against Kansas with a 41.8% game against last in the Big 12 Oklahoma State (3/19 from 3) that went to overtime. They're fucked in the tournament as soon as they have a game where they aren't on fire from 3 since they won't be lucky enough for that to happen against a 10 win team like OK State. You're JUSTing your own bracket if you have them making a deep run.

Tech's schedule also isn't that impressive. They went 1-1 against each of their best opponents in the Big 12 (Kansas State, Kansas, Baylor) and none of those big conference wins were on the road. Good luck feeding off homecourt energy in the tournament. They didn't beat anyone noteworthy in their nonconference games.

>Taco Tech
too far north imho

It's because they throw tortillas on the field at football games.

Attached: DoLtqXqoLAChieA-800x450-noPad[1].jpg_1485969057.jpg (800x450, 98K)

>tortillas
>tacos
Fucking white people, I swear to god

Tech didn’t even play bad vs OKState though you idiot, Lindy Waters just started hitting 3s out of his mind. OKState scored over 71 points against Tech’s defense in regulation which is literally more than Duke scored against them.

Fuck - Sacred Heart and SF-BKN lost. Now 15/17.

16/18 now that Morehead St. won

Where were you when Jermaine Haley and Jordan McCabe saved basketball?

Attached: downloadfile-157.jpg (1600x1555, 217K)

>gaytors BTFO by based tigahs
kek who /hateseveryfloridateam/ here

Lel dude fell down like a retard

>hating UCF and based Tacko

Let's go WASHINGTON. Take care of business

Attached: washington_huskies-logo1959.png (689x782, 70K)

i think you made some of those up.

>Getting away with starting a little yuro and a white guy at guard, and two bigs who don't contribute offensively is the smoke and mirrors
Is this literally your first year watching college basketball?

ABSOLUTELY BASED.

Attached: c-usa17.png (907x573, 217K)

WE WON
HOLY SHIT WE WON A CLOSE GAME

I've been watching it long enough to remember you saying the same thing about Wisconsin teams.

The only shit I ever talk about wisconsin was that under bo ryan they were limited because if they got into a shootout, their playstyle worked against them and that their ppp was a bullshit number when considering what kind of offensive team they were. Theres even a famous screen-shot of me not knowing that on offensive rebound was not the start of a new possession.

>we

Attached: wku.jpg (318x344, 57K)

FUCK YEAH WASHINGTON

Attached: Huskies glasses.jpg (500x500, 24K)

what?
also I'm now 17/19 that UT Martin won

What happened in the last 10 years that turned college ball into trash?

>NBA forcing elite players to fuck around in college for a year instead of going pro straight out of high school
>bigger emphasis on memechuck 3's
>NCAA refusing to punish bluebloods that cheat their ass off since they would lose shekels if North Carolina or Kansas or Kentucky missed March Madness, but they will still hammer smaller programs so anyone who isn't a blueblood better not cheat to get on an even playing level with the big boys or else they're getting b&

Maybe your memory is shit? Ten years ago Butler was playing final four games where the total didn't even hit 100.

>fucking casuals only post during the Field of 64ish

Attached: bb.jpg (720x540, 60K)