Joshua Buatsi vs Liam Conroy

>Saturday March 23 - BT Sport UK ESPN+ US
Sam Bowen vs Jordan McCorry

>Saturday March 23 - ESPN+ US
Jessie Magdaleno vs Rico Ramos
Kubrat Pulev vs Bogdan Dinu

>Sunday March 24 - FS1 US
Lamont Peterson vs Sergey Lipinets

Attached: Bivol vs Smith.jpg (640x640, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BupcyR1B3k3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=z53v73p077yy
twitter.com/boxingscene/status/1103117633698721792?s=19
youtu.be/CPDzU4vBEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=4zvKr_-aQ3U
youtube.com/watch?v=SA6bFRcIge4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=m7Yr-6C7IUE
youtube.com/watch?v=nid3K8fc1Ns&ab_channel=RichardDwyer
physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle
twitter.com/BronzeBomber/status/1103787017022963714?s=19
twitter.com/PBConFOX/status/1103782758390816768?s=19
youtu.be/TtKx41UdCj0
twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1103840272721436672?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew_260JdJW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MY THREAD WAS FIRST POST HERE

Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin

Attached: SetWidth840-GGG.jpg (840x561, 87K)

Yeah but you're a nonce

How do I get this chiseled physique?

Meat

Attached: GGG.jpg (514x304, 29K)

stop responding to yourself OP

anyways:

POSTED FIRST
NEW

Attached: terminator.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

You're fucking pathetic, walk into traffic cocksucker

9th for fuck the pedo made thread and /arejoe/ the working man's champion

Can't lie but I'm mirin

for me it's caleb "sweet hands" plant

Attached: 1549590950546.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Surely everyone noticed the pedophile was just replying to himself in the other thread right?

QUICK: you have 5 seconds to name a worse managed fighter than Joe Smith

Based. The man to end to the canela meme

Attached: 1551029110954.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

Billy Joe Saunders

I'm going to try to recognize his tripless posting style now and see how much he posts without his trip

Bjs is his own worst enemy. Frank has gotten him several big fights but he can't fight the fights for him, bjs is the one who keeps on getting injured or taking peds or postponing fights

Fat fucking faggot is a notorious samefagger. Let's not mention him any more now

Triple G

How is he mismanaged? He scored a surprise upset against Fonfara as fodder in a stay busy fight. Then got to look good beating up old man Hopkins before losing to an actual top fighter.
The only better fight he could have made was maybe a Chavez jr fight.

The money he made from these fights also let him start a successful construction company of his own

name 1 (ONE) bigger disappointment in boxing who isn't victor ortiz

Attached: 1551193281721.webm (640x360, 2.16M)

hahaha I love how upon first watch it looks like the dude in red is defending victor but then upon second watch you realize hes just pissed because the box hit him instead hahahaha
also, he acts all ferocious when the bodyguard is holding box-man back but then he backs up when the bodyguard lets go of him hahahahaha

See You guys can suck his dick about how he's so great, but really, what has he done? School a plodder in Lemieux?

repostan for debate
all mexican atg's only have 1 decisive big non-mexican win on their resume. the rest of their wins are just ugly brawls with their countrymen. canelo is the only exception. morales also because he beat some asian champ as well as pacqiao. meanwhile, barerra only beat nas, chavez only beat uncle roger, marquez beat pac. yet they're considered atg's.

>chavez only beat uncle roger
3 wins

Attached: 127402025_Getty-Images-Sport-Classic_Julio-C-Chavez-jpg-SPORT_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZ6kn45JPR0lzN92l6KV2 (480x300, 46K)

wouldn't call the meldrick taylor win "decisive".

Tbh, I think it's a legit win. Meldrick is to blame for not responding.

How many grown men do you know that weigh 118 pounds

well thats your opinion, but with chaves being down on the cards, its hard to argue that he "outskilled" meldrick which I think is the qualifier
I'm around there, I'm a short-ish chi. whats your point

Reminder that this video is what kept the heavyweight division relevant before 2015
instagram.com/p/BupcyR1B3k3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=z53v73p077yy

>its hard to argue that he "outskilled" meldrick which I think is the qualifier
He got knocked out, he lost

I was joking.
Also am curious what you consider Canelo's 2 decisive wins? GGG Canelo 2 was close enough to go either way. Same with Canelo Lara. Cotto wasn't a big fight.

Did anyone else here follow the heavyweight division pre 2014-15? Sometimes I think back and am shocked at how much opinion has shifted from then to now.

Most of the fighters in the lower weight divisions are Asian and South American because the people are smaller, it makes sense that they're not fighting a lot of Americans or Euros. And out of those countries Mexico has one of the strongest boxing cultures and deepest talent pools so they turn out a lot more top fighters

I try not to think about it

sure on paper he won, but an on paper win doesn't count for much. he was literally seconds from losing, not decisive to me. but again, I guess its a matter of perspective
I thought the second ggg fight was a decisive win for canelo, but I wouldn't mind watching it again and rescoring. I'd consider the cotto fight a big win, cotto is elite as fuck even if he was older. canelo also beat mosley and khan (and the khan ko was much more skillful than the chavez-meldrick one, even if canelo was losing in most peoples eyes). Canelo also has more european and australian wins than most Mexican fighters.
thats the thing though, the Mexican output is huge but they have a disproportionately small amount of real big ATG's. JCC and Canelo are probably the only reeeeally big names they have, and jcc is kind of just a meme (undefeated for 80 fights :^)) who do they have compared to floyd or pacman or even fishnets in stature? despite such a deep culture in boxing

A close fight that could easily go to the fighter doesn't signal a decisive win to me. The cotto fight is the one I have more issue with. Cotto was visibly smaller than canelo who looked like he came in 20 lbs heavier. That was also a close fight with controversy about the cards.

Mosley was way past it when Canelo fought him and Khan also had the same issues mentioned above with Cotto but add in a notoriously weak chin.

Canelo has also never fought an austrailian. His only decent european win is against Liam smith. the majority of his career, he's fought mexicans and south americans

It's just weird cause it's like everyone's opinions just rebooted after 2014-2015. Although I guess its because new fans came in and old fans who avoided the division started to watch it again

you're right, I was thinking of marat khuzeev, some russian bum. for some reason, thought he was australian
but which fighters did barrera or chavez beat thats more impressive than a smaller cotto or khan? besides nas and roger. they've always lost against big non-latin names.

>His only decent european win is against Liam smith
Not even a decent win, britbum with a gifted belt, I put him in the same category as Rocky Fielding

Is that...
C-crossu counter!?!!?!?

Attached: 480[HorribleSubs] Ashita no Joe 2 - 44 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.18_[2016.09.14_17.23.50].jpg (640x480, 71K)

He's not that bad though, Canelo beat him a lot easier than Monguia

Klitschko getting blown off by HBO while holding the heavyweight title sums it up for me

Camacho? Beating opponents in your own weight class is always going to be more impressive than fighting smaller guys who ballooned their way up.

If he decisively beats Jacobs I'll change my tune

You can pin a lot of that down to Monguia just not being that great. Sure he's young but remember his team also wanted him to fight GGG after the canelo rematch fell through. That would've been a massacre and destroyed him as a young prospect. He got lucky being able to grab a belt from sadam ali as being a late replacement. I think this shows that his management just wants to cash him out.

It's weird how praised he is now after only being in two good fights( and losing) when he was hated by many during his actual career and rightfully so for the bum parade he tediously fought. Same with povetkin

If there's one thing I admire about the Brits it's that their retired greats are much better ambassadors for the sport than Americans. The retired Brits still love talking about the current fights and the new guys on the scene but the Americans don't want to talk about it all.

Who is Munguias trainer? Google search was inconclusive

His management has him trained by Robert Alcazar as of the Takeshi Inoue fight. Im guessing because they see the potential money in feeding him to canelo down the line.

I'd honestly give buddy mcgirt a call and see if he wanted to work with Munguia. Munguia needs someone to tell him sometimes less is more

Oh yeah, boxing is what have you done for me lately to the max. You are your last fight most of the time

I don't think his team really cares that much. As long as he beats up on guys smaller than him and gets good enough to not get upset by the opposition he's facing is what matters to them. He's surely canelo fodder next year.

It's weird cause you can see just how a couple of years has people viewing things through a different lens. Povetkin used to be hated and fans shat on him constantly but now he has so much respect.

Wait what Dillian wh*te is going to ESPN? Isn't he a matchroom guy? How the hell did Eddeh let this happen?
twitter.com/boxingscene/status/1103117633698721792?s=19

he was never a matchroom guy, he had a rolling fight contract with him, meaning he signed for one fight but kept resigning after each fight. They probably signed him because a fury whyte fight would do well(although it has to be in the US which is hilarious) and a win over Whyte will grant him #1 status in WBO and WBC. Then he has a path to become mandatory for Joshua and then wilder.

Other than that its bad for fans since the only other good match would be a Whyte Parker rematch

This vid has a million views in one day. I miss 2000s boxing
youtu.be/CPDzU4vBEWI

Based

Attached: FB_IMG_1551855215371.jpg (1076x1292, 84K)

Damn Victor Cobte did his magic

Attached: D08QxzEU8AAl3lL.jpg (1536x2048, 643K)

>22 March 2019

What retard made this?

All under 2 months

Whatever happened to that monster called golovkin? I haven't heard anything on the news about him.

Supposedly he was close to signing a deal with DAZN but their have also been rumors about him retiring.

The Bobfather is quietly taking over the division

Attached: Bob-Arum-by-Mikey-Williams-770x510.jpg (770x510, 73K)

Mike the Source said he had a meeting to finalise the DAZN deal this week

Half their stable doesn't have a contract, they work with them out of choice because it's the best place for them to be. Dillian has been frosty with Eddie since he rejected £4 million to fight Joshua and Tyson Fury went on youtube and said if I win a world title I will give you a shot. If Dillian believes Fury will get the Wilder fight this year and is being offered a multi fight guarantee then it makes sense for him to go there and lock in the money. He is a product of the hype being a bit too good though when you look at his last 3 fights:
Lucas Browne - Browne was out of shape and over the hill, the odds for this fight were ludicrous
Joseph Parker - It was a draw, first knockdown shouldn't have counted
Dereck Chisora - Chisora was winning 95-94 at the time of the stoppage

Whyte is getting fed to fury before they make the wilder fight

I think he's already thinking retirement in near future and he's negotiating for as much money as he can get because he's in a strong position on the negotiating table. Also no big fights are vailable for him atm since Jacobs and Canelo are fighting each other and he's probably enjoying his break/rest from the sport before taking a comeback fight

CAMMMMMM ON JOE
SCORE SAMM FUCKING KNOCKAWTS

Attached: 1543947809659.jpg (615x621, 50K)

>smaller cotto
cotto had a oot of fights at 154 lbs and even some at middleweight. and barrera also beat kevin kelley who was legit

Barrera beat Naz, Morales, Kelley, Tapia.
That's way better than an old Cotto and a small and chinny Khan

If he takes the Fury fight without a belt it's the wrong move, he would be better off making easier money whilst waiting for his shot as mandatory. Fury is the worst style of fight he could be in

>even some at middleweight.
He had one against a crippled maravilla. He fought at a catchweight the rest of his middle weight career. And cotto is objectively smaller than a true middleweight+ fighter like canelo

Just put a cheeky 10 grand down on are Joe lads. Bivol doesn’t stand a chance

they fought at 155 lbs which is cottos regular weightclass

not more impressive than cotto
kelley is literally known for one fight with nas and thats all. barrera beat the leftovers.

Canelo clearly rehydrated 10-15+ lbs. He's done it before.
By that logic who has cotto beaten that's impressive? He lost every single big fight he's had. 35 yr kneeguel is not more impressive than those 4 combined

Even the Martinez fight was at 155 I believe

Has anyone said it yet?

Bless you Oleksandr

Attached: eddiehearn___BrIH0U-FVhf___.jpg (768x768, 115K)

why does he look so goofy

>By that logic who has cotto beaten that's impressive?
mosley

Because the roids made his small body look wierd

Mexicans are like SE Asians. No matter how hard they train, they never get Adonis/action figure-esque bodies, but they just get more internal power.

south american natives are SE asians

Are Joe's bitten off more than he can chew hasn't he

Jacobs ends the canleto meme

is there a worse thing than other amateur bixers trying to make big angle switches like like lomachenko? it always looks slow, ineffective and stupid, like a cartoon character who's running away and shuffling his feet two seconds before he actually starts moving

defeated saul twice

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-141936~2.jpg (422x81, 8K)

>A rematch? I mean, sure. If Errol wants it we can make it happen. But I think I proved in the ring tonight that there are different levels to this sport and Errol is just a level below.

Attached: Mikey-Garcia-1.png (500x376, 156K)

robert is literally going to have to throw in the towel

Because he has a giant head

Seething.

We're fucking 2 weeks away. Remember when this fight was a rumor? No one thought it would happen.

And fucking 75 dollars for this and a couple of bum fights with Benavidez, Arreola, and Prince Charles Martin

Baswd
Spence is gonna get exposed

Spence gets stopped. He can't handle Mikey's angles

Attached: Broner_Garcia_main_news_0.jpg (2360x1328, 139K)

>Respects to Mikey, he stepped up to the plate, I wish him a speedy recovery. But at the end of the day, I proved size matters and people came to see a brutal knockout. Thank you Al Haymon and Jerry Jones

Attached: errolspencejr___BncM_ajD3DI___.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

push ups roll /box/

Attached: pushup.jpg (800x263, 124K)

pls explain this weird new thread feud.

The pedophile Brit takes his trip off to make new threads thinking we couldn't tell but he posted the new thread in an old one with his trip on

them "gentlemen" across da pond are a lil different mane..

Could Floyd Mayweather realistically beat Canelo's judges during Canelo's prime and the peak of his popularity?

I'm not a Floyd fan, but I'm worried he could tarnish his career by fighting a fighter who is for all intents and purposes invincible nowadays

Floyd probably couldn't win at all right now let alone decisively

If floyd fights anyone again, it's Pac

BLESS you Aleksandr
L
E
S
S

Attached: 1550243329413.jpg (1080x1293, 716K)

Easy work.

This upsets Lou Dibella

Attached: IMG_20190217_201928.jpg (712x599, 74K)

cinnabum don't want that work again.

Attached: 1526514665952.webm (640x360, 2.64M)

Floyd completely schools him again and Al Haymon outbids the judges to call it fairly

Canelo is contracted to DAZN so it can't happen and Floyd isn't going to take on a fight like that at 42. It's Pacquiao or fight in Japan, Pacquiao is the only fight they can sell for $100 that he'd be prepared to take and have it still be a success

Imagine if dazn put up like $300 mil for Mayweather to fight him

They could do but if you get 5 million sign ups off it that's valuing each customer at $60 when it costs $10 a month. Floyd would probably still say no because it would be a Golden Boy show and it would hurt Haymon

Bivol will always be linked to the dying embers of HBO. How did they expect Americans to get hyped about an inscrutable Action Man-looking steppe robot?

Wlad rumored to be signing to DAZN for 40 mil

Impossible, they'd lose a shit ton of money. With Canelo they spread the 365M over 10 fights so they can pay it back

Joshua has been given the Drake Curse now. Miller ko win confirmed

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1251, 160K)

He met them a couple of months ago not heard anything else about it since

Who really wants to see a Joshua rematch? I want to see Wlad vs wilder.

Breazeale just posted this

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x682, 96K)

WBC posted it. If it's May 18th that's too soon a lead in to sell it on PPV. If it's normal Showtime then he's been conned into leaving $11 million on the table over network wars

Oh look the ppv expert is here.

>tfw no fights to look forward to

You're a retard.

Brazil is fucking Shite, pointless

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZQQQQQQUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

Attached: Wilder-takes-the-mike-yells-his-familiar-Bomb-Squad-battle-cry..jpg (640x360, 116K)

I unironically think it'll be a fun fight for as long as it lasts, two guys with power that don't take steps back

What fights are you looking forward to? There's a few watchable ones but nothing I would pay for

>Although former unified middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin has been negotiating a multi-fight deal with DAZN for months that would include a rematch with Canelo Alvarez in September, it’s been very difficult to close the deal. The talks are “moving along at its continued snail pace,” a source with knowledge of the talks told ESPN. “Nothing is imminent.”
When $45 million, dates for your own shows and shares in the company just aren't enough

“It ain’t going to the cards,” Miller said. “I know I’m gonna knock him out. I’m gonna knock him out. I’m telling you, you guys haven’t seen the greatest ‘Big Baby’ yet.”

Attached: joshua-miller%20(6)_1.jpg (720x448, 45K)

April is a better month. WBSS is back and there's Rungvisai vs Estrada

>paying for fights

I don't give Breazeale much chance but I prefer it to Ortiz again, probably be a 6 round dust up

it won't, Breazeale is a walking punching bag
he's utter shit

Wilder's going to starch him in 5

>AJ's leftovers

GGG looking to get any possible penny out of it. He's been on the bad side of the business in the past so I can't blame him.

Like prime Miller is any better

Bigger. I want a proper fight that gets shown at the pub. Get a packet up me snifter, chat shite to a keen bird, nut some fackin geezer who steps outta line. A pwopa fight

It's the American money, it's decimated the UK scene. Be awhile until there's a great fight at 10pm

Let's not pretend like Miller or Shyte are any better

>Erislandy Lara's fight Saturday night drew a slightly higher peak audience than his previous appearance on Showtime, the Boxing Writers Association of America's "Fight of the Year" for 2018. According to viewership figures released by Nielsen Media Research, Lara's 12-round split draw with Brian Castano attracted a peak audience of 530,000. The peak number was drawn toward the end of their main event from Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Pretty good numbers for Lara against the Golden State Warriors game

Repeat it till you believe it

Do they show UK ppvs in pubs?

shut the FUCK up

True. They could at least hold the fights in New York, these Vegas ones are a ballache starting at 6am baka

*clap clap* double guns, bitch

Attached: DA4B8131-D706-4BFA-BD1D-FF0C174EBDEE.png (700x700, 276K)

You're next Oleksander.

Attached: jarrell-miller%20(1)_1.jpg (720x480, 156K)

I really wanna see Bivol-Gvozdyk.

Bivol's getting retired by /areJoe/ though

Bivol already talking about moving down to 168. He unironically is not ready for Joe's power.

>gets sparked by are joe
>then sparked again by are caleb

Joe is going to get dabbed on and his Irish American lion's heart won't save him

Friendly reminder that out of the top 5 fighters in boxing, 4 of them are white.

#1 Loma
#2 Crawford
#3 Canelo
#4 Usyk
#5 GGG

Not racist, just proud of my white brothers. 1488.

bivol can't handle the blue collar power of the working american man

Sometimes. You have to check with the pub really

have you forgotten how bad Breazeale is
Miller and Shyte are leagues above him

There's only one white person on that list, and he's not European

Attached: 20190306_133339.jpg (1079x972, 405K)

Imagine thinking Saul alvarez isn't European.

Straight Spanish genetics bruv.

So is uncle Bob going to feed wh*te to Fury?

Attached: dosser.png (476x498, 396K)

Attached: ei40o(1).webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Is this a pic of Caleb?

There's absolutely no reason why Terence Crawford should be above Inoue on a P4P list.

Best timeline

Attached: DBC0541A-F071-4625-9F79-DFFB05238893.jpg (682x1024, 184K)

Tfw last time I went to the store my total was $14.88 and the cashier was black. I wonder if they knew

based and redpilled

>wassup white boi, tryna spar?

Attached: evanderrdholyfield___BkyIFy9H-cq___.jpg (1080x1350, 148K)

>*headbutts you*

Drake curse is real, time to bet the house on Miller

Attached: 1549059702246.jpg (909x891, 119K)

Ortiz - Fury
You heard it here first

Fury would jab his head off, Ortiz is shot

Yeah his legs are gone at this point. He's not jumping on guys the way he did with wilder. Wouldn't say he's shot tho. Chin is still there, strength, improve his stamina if he changes his pace and just tries to outbox instead of counter to death

When will usyk stop ducking the IBO cruiserweight champ and actually become undisputed?

Pic related

Attached: duysk.png (1118x449, 239K)

>ibo
>real belt
good one

>barrera disposes of joe
>bivol disposes of barrera
>bivol vs joe
its going to be a slaughter

Attached: do you see.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Based, Beterbiev wants it

Attached: svencrying.jpg (1010x568, 103K)

look at his mum

If the Mayweather that beat Canelo in the first place fought the current Canelo he'd still win.
Mayweather is just a bad stylistic matchup for Canelo. If Canelo fights an outboxer who he can't body shot he just looks utterly incompetent and ineffective. It was the same deal with the Lara fight, though he had some success there because Lara didn't do a good enough of a job at defending the body punches. Against Khan he was able to successfully do so just because of Khan's style which leaves his body open, which set him up for the KO.

Against the shoulder roll Canelo has no answers. It'd be a wide decision win for Mayweather no matter how many times you run that decision back, even C.J Ross in all her corruption couldn't manage to give Canelo the fight.

Hahahaha, fucking based.
Someone wished that Joshua would take a picture with Drake and now it's actually happened.
Miller to win by KO.

Attached: Miller-Joshua PUSH.webm (1424x778, 577K)

Lmao he fucking FLEW across the stage

Wow, took them forever but they finally fixed the champion table.
Now if only they would remove the IBO from that.

Why does Lara always leave it up to the judges?

Joe knocked Barrera down and he's had a full camp for this, he won't be a pushover

Bivol has no power, I smell a stinker

>Eddie Hearn on Dillian Whyte: “ I don’t know what’s going on. Obviously I’d rather keep him than lose him but I’ve done everything that I’ve could in building him to #1.” Says he spoke to Whye this morning...
>Re: Usyk’s heavyweight debut, Hearn says he will likely face Takam. Povetkin will fight on the same card, the plan being for them to fight each other next. Says Ukraine-Russia politics are somewhat involved and that Povetkin is wary of that and wants to be in tip-top shape

>Joe knocked Barrera
who didn't

Plant vs Bivol is gonna be boxing kino

Dillian would be a snake if he left Matchroom to be honest. They did so much for him even though he is a shitter.

It goes both ways but yeah Eddie did so much to build up Whyte. He should've learned from Arum that loyalty is overrated and to instead lock fighters into legally binding contracts they can't get out of. Really it's hearn's own fault for being taken for ride and not locking him down.

Ah yes, they did so much for him by giving him shit deals to fight AJ.
Matchroom fanboyism is so weird. Name another promoter that people would white knight for if a fighter left them. No one would be stupid enough to shit on a fighter for leaving Top Rank or Golden Boy, but Matchroom fanboys will go to war on Matchroom's behalf.

Pulev is with Top Rank right?

Why not Pulev vs Fury winner fights AJ?

Have Whyte vs Ortiz as elimator for WBC

Wilder vs Breazshit to get the mandatory out the way

AJ vs some utter BUM after Miller just so Eddie gets to fill his pockets

Everyone wins in this scenario though I still hope Miller gets the upset

He was offered $5.3 million to fight Joshua, that isn't a shit deal. It's supply and demand, if they can make even more off Miller then he's not worth more than that

Guys to be frank a failed kickboxer cant become the unified hw champion, AJ has to spark him and he will

Attached: humble bodybuilder.jpg (713x888, 91K)

Pulev is IBF mandatory, the WBO mandatory is next in line to be called. They won't fight him unless they have to.

>It's supply and demand, if they can make even more off Miller then he's not worth more than that
That goes both ways. If they'll opt for the Miller fight over Whyte because Miller is more profitable, then I don't see how it's wrong for Whyte to go to ESPN because they offer more money.

Bro they built him up from a shitter and hyped him up. 3 years ago, whyte was garbage(and still is) but hearn somehow built a draw out him. Cleary greased the ref for the parker fight. Hyped him up from the Brown fight. Whyte owes him a ton

I'm not saying it's wrong for him to, I think if they offer him guaranteed money for 3 fights then he should do it because he's been in 4 hard career fights already and most boxers only have 6 or so in their career. But if it's a one fight deal and he's thinking of moving just because he's got the hump then he should consider that clever matchmaking got him where he is and he made more fighting Chisora than Fury got fighting Klitschko

>Whyte owes him a ton
Just like they don't owe him the Joshua fight, he doesn't owe them his loyalty.
You Matchroom defenders are acting like this came out of left field. Hes been very visibly upset about the Joshua deal and the way Matchroom were against him on that, it only makes sense for him to go for an ESPN deal.

I'm not a matchroom defender. In fact I'm pretty harsh on hearn. I even made this post. But you can't deny Hearn is mostly why Whyte is in this position in the first place. He sucks but Hearn has finagled him into the top, same way with miller

Prime Foreman vs prime Lewis
Who wins?

Who is WBO? Whyte? I know Usyk will be when he moves up

>But you can't deny Hearn is mostly why Whyte is in this position in the first place.
You're acting as though Eddie Hearn did some selfless act by promoting Whyte's fights and, and that he did all the work for Whyte as well as not making a penny off of him.
All Hearn did was promote the fight and put the opponents there in front of Whyte, he put Whyte through the ringer recently with level of competition, and Whyte came out ontop with his own abilities.

Hearn decided he could make more money in a Miller fight so he decided to fight Miller instead.
Hearn never asked Miller to fight Chisora or to fight Parker though, he never did anything like that with Miller.

There's nothing "snake"like about Whyte deciding not to continue doing business with Eddie Hearn, just like Hearn isn't a snake for choosing not to give Whyte the shot at Joshua, it's just business.
Don't be one of those retards who get pulled in by Hearn's charisma and thinking he cares about nurtures his fighters as though he isn't a promoter just like the rest of them. Whyte is smart to hop ship, that way he doesn't end up like a Pacquiao or an Ali, getting bent over and fucked by his promoter because "muh loyalty".

Whyte is number 1 but Usyk is super champion so they will wait and make the mandatory who they want

Ortiz don't want no smoke. He'll gas and get pummelled to a decision

Attached: JoyceFist.jpg (1200x800, 211K)

Foreman via headbutt

Old man Ortiz would cruise to an easy UD over that big robotic bum

*gases after 6 rounds*

I'm not arguing he's a snake at all. Did you read my posts?

Then why are you responding to me?

What's actually going on with Usyk? Who will even want to fight him? They pretty much have nothing to gain

Fight announcement soon

Joyce is made for decision wins. He'll out punch Ortiz and won't tire or he might knock him out late

Attached: JoyceTank.jpg (650x867, 73K)

Responding to a response to my post?

Dude quit responding to me

Takam will do it, a loss doesn’t matter to him. Just saw Espinoza liking a tweet saying why do we have to wait for Povetkin, he is obsessed

You started off by responding to me by arguing against my post saying Whyte leaving Matchroom doesn't make him a snake.

But who actually made the post first?
Bro stop. Don't make me come over there and take that keyboard away

a pupil of THE school is about to plant his flag in the welterweight division.
casuals, i ask you to tune in saturday night to witness what real boxing is all about.

porter will be taught a much needed lesson.

Attached: 46948264_360616121338304_9117616281177305871_n.jpg (1080x1186, 207K)

Why do all the black cubans get latin cuban wives over here? What does Rigo's 2nd wife look like

Look at hearns face kek

Fucking Miller is gonna murder Joshua

Attached: DwXOeYCUcAAv8j_.jpg (593x600, 90K)

Attached: this-nigga-really-forced-2-overtime-games-tia-nil-for-evervone-who-believes-in-the-drake-curse-good- (640x732, 40K)

Thoughts on Joey Spencer?

Attached: joeydspencer___BumVWXunrK-___.jpg (1080x1194, 184K)

Do you brits kiss each other whenever Aj wins a fight?

Attached: 1551914491781.png (657x813, 308K)

why are you reading 2010 articles on gawker about faggots?

Why are 89% of yall swapping spit?

relevant question

we don't, you're reading an article aimed at gay teen american boys telling them it's ok to be gay and selecting stats produced by some gay american called eric anderson to justify sticking stuff up themselves
take this shit to int

So you're saying you didn't have mates to kiss growing up?

no, only when Aj wins a fight

>he didn't practice kissing with his brother
lol fag

Sulecki is going to beat Rosado right?

Time in UK - 2:17 AM. The push has awakened Anthony.

Attached: 8814002_screenshot201902200217552_jpeg9f2cac409517821df0fa7ec5a9d41dca.jpg (720x380, 54K)

Eddie rolls over and whispers "your going to be fine mate" and kisses him on the lips platonically as 89% of british men do

Do NOT be surprised when the Spence-garcia ppv comes in at 200k, there is no buzz whatsoever

I actually would be surprised if it did 200k that's a pretty generous estimate

Cubans on the 7th World championship fight losing streak
This might be the 8th

It's not even gonna do that lol. Maybe 50k

>youtube.com/watch?v=4zvKr_-aQ3U

Getting rid of boxing was a done deal and they didn't want to hurt justification. IMO you could go all the way back to the budget cuts they blamed on Murdoch

I think the writing was already on the wall long before that point. The dying embers was pushing a boring 12 round pitty pat safety first clown like Mayweather for all that time. After a while everyone was fatigued by the constant boring ppvs for 79.99. That's really what caused the burnout. HBO tried to reverse this by promoting action fighters like Kovalev and GGG but by then it was already too late. To add insult to injury, HBO created the mayweather meme only for him to betray them and jump to showtime. JUST.

>After a while everyone was fatigued by the constant boring ppvs for 79.99. That's really what caused the burnout
Wrong

What are some examples of guys who beat the best opponent they had but lost to chump(s)

I guess Lennox Lewis is one

Loma

Garcia's daughter is a QT

Americans love those boring PPVs though

Tszyu
Forrest
Lot of journeymen and gatekeeper types if you wanna look at it that way

>Spence only gets 4-5 hours of sleep during his camp
Isnt that bad for athletes. They should be getting as much sleep as they can

I'm notifying the FBI

This dumbass little niglet needs to keep his ghetto ass the fuck out of Tysons Corner before he fucks with the wrong dude and gets murdered on the spot

Take your handicapped ass back to niggermore and stay there. Next time I see you talking shit at the Gucci store you're getting tossed

Attached: manlet rage.jpg (1426x1463, 269K)

Yes.

It's cool. Mexican chicks go through puberty at age 8.

I hope

Official /box/ compendium of non-bums by weight class:

HW
-Wilder
-Fury

CW
-Usyk

LHW
-Bivol
-Gvozdyk
-Kovalev

SMW
-Plant (maybe)

MW
-Canelo
-GGG

SWW
-N/A

WW
-Spence
-Crawford

SLW
-Prograis

LW
-Loma
-Garcia (real weight class)

Turbo manlet divisions
-Davis

If a fighter is not listed, he's a BUM. Don't even try to argue with this list.

Attached: 1492191431740.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

>Wilder
>Not a bum
Oof, of course an orbiter has shit opinions

I know right? We all know its the Bronze Bomber who rules the division. Fury exposed Wilder but now the Bronze Bomber gets his shot

She's 11.

Reckon I'd spark any of you out in under 3

>Hurd, Taylor, Rungvisai, Inoue
>bum
Wrong
>spence
>not a bum
Horribly wrong

>Inoue not listed
>Garcia makes the list

‘No’

Add Ortiz to HW

finally the unshopped version

Anyone else here caught up on episode 2 of On the Ropes, Ryan Garcia's new hit show?
youtube.com/watch?v=SA6bFRcIge4&feature=youtu.be

Attached: D0i9yM6UYAAbYwD.jpg large.jpg (1080x1352, 188K)

Is the middle guy a new Jonas Bro!?

Big dimes by UD

stopped reading at wilder

yes, it'll be a demolition job
really have no idea what they're doing with rosado

Coppinger is saying Hurd is moving up to mw after he unifies with the charlo-harrison 2 winner. Who is the best mw you'd pick Hurd to beat?

I actually think sulecki would be a really good opponent for Munguia, at 154 or 160

He's a solid journeyman who can give rounds, they're not trying to do anything with him beyond that

Murata

Rob Brant is ranked number 4 by the ring magazine so him

Unironically Jacobs

He'll probably fight Derevyanchenko who Jacobs beat, not many middleweights working with them

That's a possibility but it's not out of the question that DAZN signs Derevyanchenko as well. They basically own the division and need other relevant opponents to match Canelo/GGG down the line.
Derevyanchko is lined for an IBF eliminator and is promoted by DiBella who also works with Eddie Hearn (and lately he has been working a lot more with him than Haymon)and he's lined for an IBF eliminator which either way will be on DAZN. So if he's smart he better go with them cause he'd make a lot more money fighting the Canelo/Jacobs winner rather than Hurd who does not have a title and isnt in line for a title shot.

Anyway what do guys make of Whyte signing with ESPN? I get that he'd make a lot of money but staying with Hearn he's lined up for AJ later this year and in honesty Eddie Hearn has done great for him

>First off, I'd like to thank God for this victory. I'd like to thank Spence for giving me the opportunity to fight for his belt. He didn't have to make the fight but he did and took a risk. I'm sure he can still go on to do great things after this loss.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Derevyanchko's next fight is on FS1. If Canelo becomes undisputed champion then it will start to open up in 2020 because he will vacate at least 1 belt.

Whyte, we don't know what he's been offered. Really they would have to offer him $15 to 20 million guaranteed across 3 fights for it to be worthwhile to him and that would be absurd for Top Rank to offer that but after Fury you don't know. I expect Sky would say we can still buy the UK rights but in practice they wouldn't bother unless it was a really big fight.

Friendly reminder the ONLY reason Mikey is taking this fight and putting on all this weight is to avoid the Loma fight while he's in his prime.

Wake up G String you got bigger things to worry about

Attached: dazn_usa___BonfBuCnIAE___.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

>Whyte, we don't know what he's been offered. Really they would have to offer him $15 to 20 million guaranteed across 3 fights for it to be worthwhile to him
This is the point. The whole point of ESPN signing Fury is to build him into the american market, Fury/Whyte would only be a big fight in the UK so it wouldnt make sense for ESPN and Whyte doesnt have the same profile as Fury for him to be worth that kind of money in the US.
Maybe they want to enforce the mandatory against Wilder/AJ and go to purse bid but that's risky
Besides, Whyte is basically the second biggest star in the UK after AJ (perhaps Fury is slightly bigger but we dont know for sure), Eddieh has built him to headline 2 successfull ppvs without him being in a title fight.

this

>ducks loma by beating the most dangerous welterweight and becoming p4p #1
is mickey a 3d chess grandmaster?

He's fighting crawford now?

imo he's not proven enough at welterweight to call him that desu

Spence proven by beating a washed Brook? whos eye sockets are fucked..

Attached: Olympian assaulted by uber driver.jpg (658x488, 315K)

Crawford isn't even that dangerous at 140. Prograis gives him the fight of his life.

Dem Louisiana Boys are a different breed

Attached: regisprograis___BoPLSIgHZ4z___.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

He looks like he either has fetal alcohol syndrome or downs syndrome
or both

The reason Broner lost

Attached: adrienbroner___BlEnPZyHpk9___.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m7Yr-6C7IUE

Spence is finished.

In the 14 months since Breazeale was named WBC mandatory, Dillian Whyte has been offered and turned down:

- WBC elim vs Luis Ortiz for 2nd mandatory
- IBF elim vs Pulev (which went to purse bid)
- multi-million $$ title fight/rematch vs Joshua

So why is he upset?

Progaris is a weird looking motherfucker. He looks filipino, latino and black

His mom looks weird too

Attached: S stand 2627.jpg (886x1600, 193K)

To be fair GGG is half Korean.

Christ, is josh made out of feathers or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=nid3K8fc1Ns&ab_channel=RichardDwyer

Dwyer

Attached: Dwyer.png (694x459, 348K)

And 100% Mexican

Attached: TzRv2Z12jqo.jpg (604x604, 86K)

>That was prime Ortiz
I diagnose him with early onset Alzheimer's

wtf is Dwyer talking about, I think I have to rewatch that fight because Ortiz looked shot for me

Will Ortiz have good legs after eating hard punches? I don't think he is good enough defensively to win against any of the big boys

>Seething Europeans
Dwyer is right. He was literally dancing and showboating against Hammer all the way to the final bell, Ortiz was in good shape for Hammer no doubt.

Hurd is a cut baby. If he moved up to his natural weight class of 175 he'd get KTFO'd.

Taylor is a Britbum (worst sort of bum) and will get KO'd by Prograis inside 6.

Rungivisai and Inoue are gook turbo manlets and no one gives a fuck about them or the other bums they fight in Asian bingo parlors.

I believe he was also in his lowest weight of his career?

How does /box/ find tickets for smaller events? Like not huge ticket fights but just smaller local fights?

Will you still be saying Wilder's a bum after he KOs your pumped up bodybuilder (assuming Miller doesn't finish the job first)?

>Hurd is a cut baby. If he moved up to his natural weight class of 175 he'd get KTFO'd
He's a middleweight/Super Middle at most, light heavy is reaching. Just because he weighed that much on fight night doesn't mean he's a light heavyweight fighter

Going straight to the venue's ticket office. Or sometimes they'll sell them in some other place like a local grocery store or something

>what's up user, you trying to get this work?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1067x1334, 159K)

Dwyer stop it

thoughts on based Kosei?
does he qualify as p4p top 10?

Attached: DJPN8w-VoAAGlqi.jpg orig.jpg (1315x1245, 227K)

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES /BOX/

Attached: 2345r.png (634x400, 65K)

>sources
shit talking cokeheads on twitter are not proper sources

>dude just believe me lmao

not really because he fights in divisions with like 20 people in them

Paulie would unironically murks a lot of dude in bareknuckle.
He is probably still faster and slicker than most bums in this "sport"

>GGG still hasn't signed with DAZN
He's gonna retire isn't he?

>Caring about a nip in meme division who never fought outside of Japan

Careful you don't want to turn into a boxing weeb.

he'd clean the whole competition out, his lack of punching power wouldn't be a problem and his competition are washed up mma bums

[spoiler]I already am[/spoiler]

spoilers don't work here, bum

he's def not top 10 pfp
he is a very entertaining fighter though

I dont know if he is p4p but he is my favourite nip

So no way I can just look it up online? I don't even know what the venue would be. I'm visiting dallas and I'm hoping to go to some small time boxing match in eh area. I'm going to be there this weekend

Boxrec?

Based Paulie

The GOAT is fighting this weekend

Attached: 20190307_133450.jpg (1080x822, 206K)

I wholeheartedly apologise, it appears to be true
there is no explaining it, it's completely retarded

Awesome idea but unfortunately nothing listed for dallas.

Looks like there's some mma shit going on

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-135252_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 838K)

not sure about the US but in the UK and Europe most tickets for small shows are sold through promoters and gyms directly, check if they have any info on facebook etc

I used to rate ggg but his inability to ko cinabum really made me take a dim view of him. In both fights he looked extremely ordinary. Disappoint desu. Maybe he was a glorified can crusher after all.

The spainard is right, promoters are typically on Facebook, if you send them a message I'm sure they'll send you to the right place

no middleweight in history could knockout prime canelo, too good defense and chin, maybe someone like kovalev could

Kean calling out Yoka.
Really excited for this one, Kean is a chinny bum, but depending on how it goes it will be a good fight to rate Yoka, more than Duhaupas.

GGG was always BUM. Right next to Mickey Garcia. They both fought BUMS.

Webm related canelo vs ggg

Attached: 1551937108774.webm (720x720, 260K)

She just wants to overprice himself. He needs to dump that manager of his and go to al haymon.

Yeah, plus he's built like a brick shithouse thanks to that Mexican Beef.

The biggest disappointment for me in their second fight was that GGG didn't go to the body at all while Canelo was standing in front of him in high guard for the entire fight. If Sanchez wasn't a shit coach he would've had GGG hammering the body.

>The biggest disappointment for me in their second fight was that GGG didn't go to the body at all while Canelo was standing in front of him in high guard for the entire fight

he did the same thing in the 1st fight. He was was scared of canelos countering and upercuts

When can yoka finally fight?

>probably

Wow, I guess this is where those rumors that Paulie was making a comeback started coming from.
I thought it was really strange that within the past, like, month there was noise behind the scenes that Paulie was making moves.

That's coping and you know it. He was 100% clean in the rematch and Golovkin still couldn't hurt him. And going to the body against Canelo is retarded because he will counter you all night long. You don't know more than GGG or Sanchez about fighting

>Paulie vs Artem on /knuck/
My dick, should be meme fight kino

So it's better to just throw jabs at Canelo's guard, still get countered, and then lose a decision as opposed to risking a counter going to the body?

July, he plans to fight right away, originally against Duhaupas but he's unavailable until November.

>He was 100% clean in the rematch
>implying PED use doesn't permanently alter body chemistry
physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle

Go back /heem/ faggot

Daily Reminder

Attached: virgingettingbullied.png (1778x1192, 3.18M)

lennox lewis is on joe rogan right now

>Gennady "Goose" Golovkin

Wow bro. That's so embarrassing. Imagine being a 23 year old with hardly any experience at an elite level and losing to one of boxings all time greats. How will this Alvarez kid ever recover??? That bum should just retire.

Tbh he would still lose to Floyd if they fought again. If he wins he just defeated an old man and no one would care.

He lost to Lara too, just had more money and fame than Lara

based Lennox "I can't pause a multiplayer game" Lewis

Old man Floyd as of this moment would give him that work again lmao

Fuck Bros! I don't have a Facebook!!! Any promoters I should look up to see? Are there no dallas fags here?

At MW? Floyd would get tagged more and possible hurt but it wouldn't be and easy UD

He is a shit pundit

seconded

He be fine. Floyd will just be juiced up

Weirdly he's more articulate when hes not a pundit

Ryan Garcia is fighting for the wbo title?

I think he’s got a good chance,” Wilder told BoxingScene.com. “I do. I don’t think Joshua has a tough style to fight against. I mean, you done seen many of his previous opponents – you know, if it wasn’t for the ref, we probably could’ve seen different results in the fight. Especially in the [Joseph] Parker fight, that referee was horrible. That was horrible. The [Carlos] Takam fight, too. But I do give Jarrell a chance to beat him, especially if he can get him to the stage of where [Joshua] gets real fatigued, like Klitschko had him, on the ropes.

“I think if he gets fatigued, Jarrell will finish him off. I can see Jarrell winning by points and maybe even, you know, sneaking in there and knocking him out."

Attached: deontay-wilder%20(12)_6.jpg (720x480, 60K)

How good do y'all think lebron James would be if he did boxing since he was 15

With his atheletic ability do you think he could have been a GOAT

He looks stiff. Basketball or BLACKED actor.

He'd be one of the biggest heartlets ever, quitting the second he starts taking an ass whooping

This guy is 6'7 Mexican and fights a 154lbs.

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-151243_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 352K)

Hes a slow fucking lanklet BUM
he will be killed when he steps up

Wilder on Joshua vs Whyte:
>Don’t be surprised if he beats him. I think Dillian Whyte is going to bring it. I think he’s going to get an upset.
Wilder on Joshua vs Martin:
>I feel Anthony Joshua hasn't fought a top fighter like this yet. I make it a 50-50 - this is too close a fight to call
Wilder on Joshua vs Breazeale:
>I definitely see the fight as a 50-50
Wilder on Joshua vs Molina:
>Molina will be a challenge for him. He'll come and try to fight, that's for sure
Wilder on Joshua vs Klitschko:
>My heart is for Joshua but my mind is always for Klitschko. Tell me one fight that he done fought that would put him ready for a Klitschko

>After announcing his BKFC deal, Paulie Malignaggi has now called out Conor McGregor to face him in a bare knuckle fight.

McGregor is REALLY gonna look like a pussy if he doesn't accept this. Paulie even went to the effort of going bareknuckle instead of boxing.

BASED Kean
Yoka's gonna get it

Attached: Simon Kean.webm (640x480, 1.15M)

Attached: Simon Kean2.webm (640x480, 800K)

Why do white bois like the left hook so much? I use it a lot too

Attached: Simon Kean3.webm (640x480, 875K)

>Wake up, Mikey.

Attached: theTruth.png (1454x1330, 932K)

Idk I feel with training and his insane physique he'd be able to be a crazy power puncher or smooth boxer or anything really

6'8 with a 7 foot wingspan I like that, I like it a lot. Not to mention his speed

My man LeBeta gets BTFO by broken air conditioners and cramps, he'd be a historical heartlet for the ages if he tried to box. Athleticism doesn't mean anything when you quit as easily as he does

>Malignaggi: If They Didn't Rob Fury, Wilder II Would Be Happening
Based Paulie always keeping it real

Weight doesn't matter when you hit fresh air, he'd make gingernuts look like an amateur next week

have lanklets gone too far?

We can't know.
He'd definitely be an interesting fighter since he's a very athletic 6'7", but who knows how he'd do. Things like handspeed and power are things you can't know about a guy unless they're already boxing.

What a retard. The ref not only robbed Wilder of a KO victory, the judges then proceeded to rob him of the CLEAR decision victory, and now Paulie wants to excuse Fury's blatant ducking because "muh judges"?

Attached: Wilder-Fury KD2.webm (704x396, 2.83M)

lennox lewis really is a sore loser, 20 years and he's still making excuses

Kys dumbass. You have some credibility claiming Wilder knocked him out but saying Wilder won the decision is just shit tier bait.

Shut the fuck up you bum.
Wilder knocked out Fury and Wilder deserved the decision.
You can't throw pitter-pat bullshit, run away for 12 rounds, still get put on your ass twice, and then claim you won.

Attached: Wilder-Fury.....jpg (2500x1612, 527K)

>Lennox Lewis on JRE
Tyson,Teddy Atlas, Pavlik and now Lewis. Has Joe Rogaine became dare I say it, the go to source for boxing related kino?

Attached: 1520778882163.jpg (618x410, 92K)

he's also a reachlet

Shut the fuck up you bum.
You can't just knock a guy down twice, then miss every other punch for 10 more rounds, get outlanded punch for punch, and then claim you won.

>t. dksab

I want to see him interview Roy

old vs new france

jeff roagan is a faggot. a total retard. fuck him. that dude loves cock. hes a fuckin 420 blaze it bro with zoomer mentality.

You may not like it, but this poster right.

>samefagging

Next time type differently. The punctuation is a give away.

Beterbiev is fighting Radivoje Kalajdzic on May 4th now

>But straight male kissing is a common practice in the U.K. now, and it has nothing to do with toughness, or making light of homosexuality, says Stefan Robinson, a researcher at the University of Winchester in England. It’s a way to show genuine affection toward each other.

>Robinson recently spent a year observing a U.K. university men’s sports team, and found every member of the team had made out with another teammate at some point—and that was in addition to cuddling with each other. All identified as straight.

How often do you brits kiss each other? After every british domestic fight?

>that dude loves cock
Yup especially lex steel. Always talks about him.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: BOMBZQUAD.jpg (1125x745, 132K)

Decent fight. I got that guy winning against browne

based miller calling AJ out on his fake roadman youth. he was never about it like he tried to make out. watford isn't exactly brixton

Huh...makes sense why Tony Bellew is always kissing everyone know...

who
image search gives nothing

Explains a lot actually.

twitter.com/BronzeBomber/status/1103787017022963714?s=19

LMFAO Fury was never even offered 80 million.

he has brain damage

Some Mexican pop star. Pic was posted on the wbc page

Has anyone checked on that swedish flag? Worried how he'll take it considering he posts nonstop about forling

>bum squaaack

Attached: brainlet bombsquad.jpg (389x518, 57K)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: Bomb Squad 2.0.webm (800x434, 582K)

Stay buttmad Euros.
Wilder knocked out one of yours, and he'll knock out the other when he stops ducking.

Attached: 1543755967811.jpg (720x720, 267K)

Wow holy shit. Tyson fury literally looks like such a bitch in all this. Even his comeback in the replies is weak as fuck. Those twitter warriors defending him tho

Remember his interview with Lou Dibella in the early ufc days where he was saying that ufc was going to end boxing and that Boxing would never have another star like De La Hoya or Hopkins lol. Meanwhile ufc's biggest star is still recovering from the Floyd loss

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 126K)

He works for them. Not surprising

What do you think about punch eating boxers like Froch, Micky Ward, Provodnikov etc? Are they based or a disgrace to the sport?

Skimming thru /heem/ I can already tell which maggots here post there. Never reading another post from the toothpaste flaggot

Funny thing is that in the early days he didn't actually work for them, just on a night to night job. But point is that he shat on boxing so bad and now he sucks boxers' dicks repeatedly now

sounds like you have autism

yeah hes a fuckin dolt. dana white and him suck the fighters off together

Literally the same guy replying to himself. We can tell.

Attached: nope.png (390x113, 10K)

Very based, they keep the lights on

Thurman is literally the only welterweight with a hint of personality
twitter.com/PBConFOX/status/1103782758390816768?s=19

They've yet to master the art of eating punches on the level of Cheeseman

Attached: 1549300712468.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

sup /box/?

Attached: 1 p4p v benavidez.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>Has an Asian wife
Based and yet also redpilled

Forgetting somebody bro?

Attached: kingkhan.jpg (700x632, 76K)

Wrongsquad
About Billions has About Billions of personality

Attached: sdfji.png (650x188, 20K)

Attached: richforever___?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=z3i2d91z1shp___.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

the only thing I know about Crawford as a person is that he has a thicc wife, hes a complete default boxer

Pretty funny in retrospect, Joe got pretty worked up. A classic head to head tv debate anyway
youtu.be/TtKx41UdCj0
I would have to say that Rogaine edged a decision over Lou "yuman cock fighting" Dibella..

Attached: 1547357658837.jpg (1080x1350, 115K)

Not a welterweight
Definitely not a welterweight
Taking pictures with interesting people doesn't make you interesting

this was great

>Rogaine edged a decision
At the time, but you can argue that Dibella won the story of the debate

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

>spending your days saving and posting pics of whores that don't know you exist and you'll never meet

Attached: boomer.webm (286x498, 553K)

Looks like Beterbiev is indeed fighting on May 4th in Stockton against some bum

Is Paulie going to get heem'd in bareknuckleFC?

Attached: succer.png (377x405, 182K)

>b-but im high test!
>you d-dont like pics of women faggot??

Attached: 5842375g.gif (258x199, 272K)

>A flashy stylist in the ring, Nunn was also a master trash-talker. With a street-regal air, Nunn belittled Toney every chance he got. When told that Toney was quoted as saying he preferred violence over sex, Nunn stepped in with a low blow. “If you’ve ever seen James Toney,” Nunn said, “you can see why he feels that way. The man is ugly. Who is going to go out with an ugly man like that?”
>Nunn also needled Toney based on, of all things, geography. “The boxers from Detroit, New York, Philadelphia, and places like that always think they are tougher than they are,” Nunn told The Quad-City Times a few days before his dreams would be shattered by an upstart he could never bring himself to respect. “Toney is a typical Detroit fighter. A lot of talk but on Friday night he has to get in the ring with me.”
>After shoving Nunn at the weigh-in, which nearly sparked a free-for-all, Toney erupted. “I’m gonna break your fucking bones!” he shouted. A few minutes after scaling 157 pounds, Toney was hammering against the walls of a stadium hallway, hurling chairs, and bellowing, at the top of his lungs, “I’m going to kill this fucking man!”
> “He is getting carried away with his comments,” Nunn said in a media conference call. “I’m going to enjoy punishing this guy. Everybody thinks that since I’m from the country, I can’t fight. I’ve been fighting crocodiles and alligators all my life.”
Imagine if Spence or Garcia had a fraction of the personality toney or Nunn had. This fight might turn a profit

No lmao even now he'd completely dominate it because it's full of washed up reject BUMS

Former ufc champ got fucked up by some gay pornstar, imagine the state of Paulie if such a thing happened to him.

Attached: w15.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>implying gay porn stars can't fight

Attached: yusaf mack2.jpg (800x856, 83K)

*blocks Paulie's path*
"Forgive me master, but i'll have to go all out.. just this once"

Attached: 1462975303406.jpg (600x750, 275K)

Attached: basedtoney.webm (640x445, 2.13M)

ah shit wrong webm

Attached: lights out.webm (472x360, 632K)

You don't like pics of women faggot?

Is that white shirt fella shopped?

So has Elie always been sucking dick?

Attached: elieseckbach___BumMH-glrJA___.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Leave ellie alone

Jewish niggas....

Attached: 1523320729075.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

fuck that shit, imagine the state your hands would be in

>jewish niggas
Lmao nice reference

Have these guys made out?

Attached: tonybellew___BuuPPlHn6gn___.jpg (528x528, 57K)

i been away for a bit what box kinos have i missed in the last month?

The quintessential britbum trio of the past decade

David Price and Bellew look worse but somehow Khan looks better? Why?

Unironically a great photo

no anglo genes

>Nunn stepped in with a low blow. “If you’ve ever seen James Toney,” Nunn said, “you can see why he feels that way. The man is ugly. Who is going to go out with an ugly man like that?”
He's definitely right about that. Toney is one of the few people I've seen who I think is just truly ugly. At least other people can change their appearance/clothes/anything but man Toney looks like a shaved caveman

3:10am in London. Anthony has had another nightmare

Attached: bigbabymiller___BuUXPeHhGdi___.jpg (833x1042, 130K)

>paki is the only one left standing
quintessentially british.

Beards truly are makeup for men, feel real sorry for people who are both ugly and beardlets

solid meme.

I was watching old Roy Jones jr fights and at the end they had a preview for toney-barkley and it was hilarious to hear toney call another man ugly, I laughed out loud

Khan's career longevity is hilarious. He's about to enter his 10th fucking ppv after almost losing to a journeyman

Also how the fuck did he sell 300k more ppv buys fighting Luis Collazo than Canelo

Attached: amirkhanppv.png (1426x498, 129K)

>SOURCES: Deontay Wilder’s planned May 18 heavyweight title defense against Dominic Breazeale is pegged for Showtime PPV. Top Rank offered Wilder $12.5 million, and PBC had to contend with the eight-figure payday, necessitating PPV

twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1103840272721436672?s=19

Say it with me /box/: Thank You Al Haymon

I love those cheesy ass billings, wish boxing would use more of them

>Wilder v Breazeale on ppv
lmao what on earth, no way that doesn't bomb

Iran Barkley looks like young biz markie, they had their own ugly man kinda charisma. James Toney is straight ugly as shit. Not even a beard can help him

*cringe*

Where's that smug brit who said it wouldn't be on ppv? He's been consistently wrong in his biggest predictions and keeps changing the goalposts

50K buys tops

>5K buys tops

ftfy

>Have these guys made out?

Well, they're British...

The internet boxing sphere is so fucking retarded. Do you actually think Fury was that huge in bringing in American ppv buys when Wilder has consistently been Showtime's biggest draw?

Yes, because only the hardcore fans bought Wilder vs Fury. Plus Fury got a decent amount of press leading up to the fight.

Hardcore fans stream it on their laptops. Casual sports fans are the ones who actually buy ppvs

>Don't you guys see? It's top rank and Eddie Hearns fault for offering so much money for him to switch networks, that's why this fight has to be ppv
Jesus Coppinger is shameless. He's literally a PBC mouthpiece

>Hardcore fans stream it on their laptops.

only neet zoomers

it takes the right kind of opponent, fury vs wilder was the divisions #2 and #3, got the shit promoted out of it by two networks and fury can sell a fight
I would stake my life on this bombing

It's their fault for offering enough money but not enough that Wilder should definitely jump aboard their respective ships. Why do they keep lowballing him on offers when he's the key to making the superfights on both sides?

Specify a certain number so you don't move goalposts when it does better than you expected

Attached: ppvbombing.png (1398x133, 25K)

I'm a hardcore fan that pays for ppvs. Couldn't imagine being a poorfag that worries about streams.

sub 120k
screenshot this you faggot

this.
penny pinching faggots on here are pathetic.

tell me a fight to watch you cunts

Of course but the majority of people paying for these ppvs aren't people shitposting on /box/ or even boxingscene
Done and done. Even GGG was able to get 150k or (97k depending on who you believe) fighting Lemiuex on their first PPV. Wilder has had time in the public spotlight now and Breazeale stopped someone in a 1M+ audience on Fox. No fucking way it does sub 120k

Attached: ppvbombing2.png (552x149, 13K)

Wow, RUDE

Hammer-Ortiz
Rios-Soto
Slow-ass month so you picked a good time to duck out

Whoops

thanks

He definitely rocked Canelo in the 10th round

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZQQQQQQUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

Attached: Deontay-Wilder-Scream.jpg (910x560, 98K)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1531956365468.jpg (1860x1809, 501K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew_260JdJW4

Attached: english muffins for dinner..png (1192x1202, 537K)

>DOWN GOES BIVOL

Attached: bivol-smith%20(3)_2.jpg (720x509, 80K)

Attached: BombSquadGIF.gif?resize=360%2C202.gif (360x202, 2M)

>Price

Attached: polbase-5acd4a2af1781.gif (645x773, 41K)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: Bomb Squad.webm (700x422, 1.21M)

British people don't touch each other, though, they just vaguely gesture from across the room.

>me after i take a shit

>boxing
>still offering ppv in 2019
solid business model

>The internet boxing sphere is so fucking retarded.
so are the internal machinations of the various boxing leagues

ahem

Attached: deontaywilder-cropped_1d7bkp45r2tov1xj3r79hbgj09.jpg (960x540, 46K)

NEW

>late

Attached: dana-white-annoyed.jpg (650x440, 46K)

>Also how the fuck did he sell 300k more ppv buys fighting Luis Collazo than Canelo
Check his boxrec and see what undercard that fight was lmao. Fucking hilarious how they count it as Amir Khan sales

Attached: 8dd13c1f13279f4e3c47a6bad6518160.jpg (1080x1350, 148K)

This. Bareknuckle is perfect for Paulie as lack of hand protection evens the playing field with him and heavier hitters as they can't hit full strength anymore.

I noticed this too. The left hook is the whitemans's punch