Imagine being driven to actual mental illness by Messi

Imagine being driven to actual mental illness by Messi

Attached: wew.jpg (1841x796, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/757c82fa7b9c93661f2622820998e375
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's sad.
he must find it amusing to create 6 threads every hour, but it's genuinely pathetic and I hope he seeks help

the absolute madman made me filter 3 flags already

Are he and the poo peelander actually the worst autists in Yea Forums ever since the infamous archiver?

Attached: 1531343632022.jpg (1111x1000, 198K)

What's the third one?

Gypo and poo peeland might be the same guy on a proxy/vpn

>Are he and the poo peelander
They're the same poster. He literally doesn't give a fuck about hiding it anymore and goes back to comment with a Romania flag on a thread made by his New Zealand flag as if he's continuing the conversation.

Attached: Twain proxy paranoia.png (514x448, 60K)

They are 90% the same person,he always has mutiple proxies to shit up a thread.

Are you fucking stupid?

Attached: 1519504000629.png (968x732, 99K)

And this screencap was from last year when it was a "Canadian" shitting up the board with the same Messi threads that are found today.

So you back up your post by more proxy posts? The gyppo was obviously just turning the "everything I don't like is x" post which was probably in reply to a kiwi saying leddit

>the state of Twain

Attached: Laughing Old Man in Crowd.gif (177x295, 1.55M)

Stop damage controlling Twain. What actually happened is that you shitted up a bunch of threads, lost track of which thread and user you were replying to and accidentally posted about someone calling you out on proxies to an unrelated post.

Attached: 198625967235.png (951x903, 96K)

Is it mental illness or just an 8-dimensional troll

>everyone who likes and defends Ronaldo is Twain on a proxy

You're the same twain paranoid obsessed faggot in that thread aren't you? There is even a kiwi posting reddit on that very screenshotted thread so it's abundantly clear that gyppo was just turning the everyone i don't like post on the brit you fucking idiot.

Hi Twain.

>There is even a kiwi posting reddit on that very screenshotted thread so it's abundantly clear that gyppo was just turning the everyone i don't like post on the brit you fucking idiot.
Why are you so retarded Twain?

Luckily they use such obscure flags it was easy to filter them and not miss out on anything

>gypsies

Attached: 1491435813377.jpg (252x240, 18K)

>Can't refute my post
The calling card of the defeated

>2-3 Flags
>always the same narrative and states
>he always backs himself with (you's)
>he argues in mutiple threads 24/7
>always the same shit post
>at game night he shits up the whole board
Maybe Penaldo is very popular in Romania but I am very sure that NewZealand and Canada have no soccer tradition.
Why on earth should they:
1.Care about soccer when they have cricket/icehockey
2.Somehow they are all Ronaldo/Halal Fags
3.They all post the same shit everytime

This board knows this subhuman anyways it isn't hard to find him under a new meme flag.Yes,maybe not all new zealands are him and seething about Messi,but he makes 90% of those post.

i love it when twain gets buttblasted lads keep it up

Attached: Pink-haired anime girl gives a thumbs up.jpg (1366x768, 92K)

Are you stupid all of you really?
The more you drive your atention and shitpost about him the more you feed him, he is just a monkey that dances when you throw him coins

We WANT him to keep posting, Guillermo. It's funny and everyone except himself is laughing at him.

the kiwis are powerful shitposters who have been trained by aussies at the /cric/ academy

He is miserable creature almost golum like creature and maybe he offs himself if the board continues to laugh about him.

>shitposts hyper contrarian views constantly
>thinks that reacting negatively will somehow stop him
mighty big IQ there

nice posts,Twain

you soccer subhumans should fuck off from Yea Forums
you don't belong here

sometimes he forget about his personalities and post like his NZ proxy on his romania proxy

>he is just a monkey that dances when you throw him coins
way to answer your own question

shut the fuck up nigger

>imagine living in constant fear of a non-entity

maybe its brazil because you didnt get an answer? idk

>everbody laughs at him
>everyone thinks his views are retarted
>his existence is extremly pathetic
>people know he craves attention
>super easy to trigger his shit post
>they whistle so he comes like a good dog
>"Haha just shit posting baited XDD"
Truly a low IQ individual.

shut the fuck up nigger

can some1 give me a quick rundown of this notorius romanian poster?

Attached: 1530674519210.png (586x381, 279K)

romania

sergio ramos

How have you been worked this fucking hard

What is wrong with you, you sad mentally ill autist? What compels you to waste your life doing this shit every day almost every waking hour of your neet life? Do you actually think you're making anyone seethe with your overboard autism and obsession with Messi? Don't mistake the tone of my post as someone that's seething because I'm genuinely bewildered that anyone could waste their time like this. I have never encountered such concentrated cringeworthy autism in all my 8 years in this board and I've met my fair share of tripfags like UTVstalker and tensnake.

You should be embarrassed for yourself tbqhwy. No one takes you seriously and views you as a sad little stale joke - like that fat pimpled faggot in middle school who would make fart jokes in class and while that made everyone laugh at first, they all began to cringe and avoid you once high school started and you failed to change along with your surroundings. Is this how you cope with your meaningless existence? By hoping that one of your 20 ABMessi threads in the catalog pisses someone off?

Nobody cares about your faggot opinion.

>dusting off his failed copypasta
yikers

huh?
gyazo.com/757c82fa7b9c93661f2622820998e375

inspiring quote, Mark

Attached: download.jpg (1200x640, 73K)

Calm down, just live and let live

I thought Yea Forums banned proxies and yet they allow this to happen, roflmao

what level of cope is this lads

>he's romanian
>he does it for free
>he gets very upset when his parents tell him to stop cumming on his ronaldo daki

Are we sure this is Twain though?

When Donaldo gets eliminated next week we should make sure to spam the board with crying Donaldo pics so the gypsy kills himsf or at least leave forever