Reguillon LB
Valverde CM

Ramos out
Van Dijk in

icardi deserves a places on this loser team

Modric will leave to either juve or inter

Keep casemiro, modric, vinicius and Asensio, Ramos or varane
Bring keylor back and valverde
Buy mbappe, someone in the centre back to replace Nacho/Vallejo or Ramos/Varane, buy a new left back too. As last buy a new replacement of kroos and modric. They're getting old and kroos sucks

That will cost 150 mil easy
what real needs is a pure striker.
just go in for Icardi

bring back navas

hazard icardi asensio
isco modric
casemiro
reguiolon varane ramos RB
navas

Will he stay at Buyern or will he join Madrid again

Attached: james-im-bayern-trikot-der-kolumbianer-ist-nur-von-real-madrid-ausgeliehen-.jpg (610x342, 61K)

>Isco
>Ramos

Fuck off

pukki

Attached: pukki3.jpg (1200x800, 117K)

>courtASS
start over and try again

>thinking the RM board has the power to take Ramos's place away

*wins*

Attached: wd.png (311x405, 146K)

>courtois
dead thread.

Navas or bust

Neres-Tadic-Ziyech
De Jong-Schone-Van de Beek
Tagliafico-Blind-De Ligt-Mazraoui
Onana

We need a purge and Florentino and Ramos are the first to burn

>Buying Eriksen, Hazard, Icardi, mbappe, Kimmich and Tagliafico in one window

yeah sure

Lukaku - Alexis

>Mo6ric
AHAHAHAHAH OHNONONONO

Eriksen £100m
Hazard £120m
Icardi (bearing in mind current situation) £90m
Mbrapp £250m
Kimmich £65m
Tagliafico £30m

Cheap as chips mates

Courtois
Telles Ramos Varane Robertson
Modric Casemiro
Vinicius Eriksen/Reus hazard
Kane

ref at CF

He is too much of a beta to comeback. Zizou damaged him permanently, he would be too scared to play in front of the fans as he was last year.

keep current squad buy mbappé problem solved

Navas
Carvajal - Nacho - Ramos - Reguilon
Casemiro - Llorente
Asensio - Isco - Vinicius
De Tomás

0 € spent

they wont spend more than 100m this summer

No way qatari are already letting Mbappe go for a measly 250M£

for 250M you get neymar
mbrapp is 300M+

BASED

thanks Florentino

Navas
Carvajal - Van Dijk - Varane - Tagliafico
Modric - Casemiro - Fekir
Mbappe - Icardi - Bale

Navas
Carvaral Ramos Varane Reguilon
Tadic Casemiro Kroos
Mbappe Benzema(C) Vinicius

HAHA how much money do you want them to spend and who do they sell.

why dont real madrid just buy messi? are they stupid?

Neres-Tadic-Ziyech
Modric-Schone-Van de Beek
Tagliafico-Blind-De Ligt-Mazraoui
Onana

De jong is already gone

Lunin/Courtois

Hakimi - Sergio Ramos - Varane - Carvajal

Modric - Llorente - Eriksen

Hazard - Icardi - Vinicius

>carvajal as a LB

No, it's Hakimi on the LB, he can play in that position, fucking retarded monkey.

Also, what the hell is wrong with people writing 'Mbappé', it's completely unrealistic that they'll buy him.

there's been a misunderstandment in here
I didn't mean I rate curtois over navas, I meant the players I believe will stay
curtois will stay, navas will leave, that's how it is so the gk is curtois

>*wins*
>He thinks that Kimmich is going anywhere

Attached: FB_IMG_1551610158130.jpg (1708x1139, 140K)

So you're telling me VJr plays as right winger. How fucking dense can one stupid ass monkey-eating shithead be

Hazard - Kane - Bale

That’s a scary lineup.

He's not as good as Hazard to play on the left, his only way into the team is on the right wing, which is not saying much since Bale and Asensio played there as well when their main position is on the left.

You forgot expensive and unrealistic

Hazard leaves because of transfer window ban and Kane leaves because Poch leaves for United.

You must be a plastic fan, if you actually watched Madrid's recent matches, you would know Bale has been playing like trash, most fans want him out in the summer.

why would Poch leave for the poison pill dumpster fire that is United?

Poch and Kane are both on long term deals and Levy has zero incentive to sell either of them.

Bale was fine with Ronaldo. He needs players around him that can score.

It’s a step up and he can spend a shitload of money in United. If Spurs keep slipping and United overtake them to 3rd, then Poch is gone.

Fixed. Sell Kroos, Marcelo, Bale, and maybe Isco if you need the cash.

Just leave

Bunch of meme players lmao

Just leave.

Dolberg - Ziyech
Tadic - Schone
Tagliafico - mazroui

Media already said Tagliafico and Palacios are done deals

Attached: Sin título.jpg (563x846, 81K)

>buying 29 year old Hazard for £120m
>he's not even a particularly prolific goalscorer

It would be a brainlet move for a club who generally doesn't have many problems getting hold of dribbling playmakers of his ilk.

he literally just signed a 5 year deal and turned down Madrid. spending shitloads of money doesn't go as far as it did even 4 years ago. Dele and Kane are both on long term deals and even if united could afford to buy them (they cant) Levy wouldnt sell anyway as theyre probably like 1/5 or more of Tottenham's current valuation.

Well, Barcelona did the same for Coutinho last season

I don't get why other leagues keep buying former premier league players, they are overpriced as fuck

>Keylor

>Carvajal
>Ramos
>Varane
>Marcelo

>Casemiro
>Modric
>Kroos

>Mbappe
>Benzema
>Hazard

>Sell Bale (60)
>Sell >Mariano (20)
>Sell Isco (50)
>Sell Hamez (35)
>Sell Courtois...or Keylor (30)
>get 150-180 million

This is honestly the best thing Real Madrid could do, most player are going through a rough patch but they also still easily have 2 or 3 seasons at world class level. I would consider selling Modric, Marcelo, Benzema or Kroos for a great offer. The team needs a good backup CB, midfielder and forward. Something like they had with Pepe/Varane, James and Morata. Asensio and Vinicius can work as depth for the wings but they need players who can pressure Varane-Ramos, Kroos-Modric and Benzema if they are in terrible form like this season

Full priced Hazard would be stupid but last year of contract Hazard is too good to be true. They could buy him for €80 million, you can't get a player like that for less than 150 million in today's market

>wins copa
>wins liga
>wins ucl

Attached: R.MADRID 2019.png (338x436, 156K)

>Vinicius
Nope.

This will cost like a billion

mbappe alone is like 250 mil

looking forward to them building around Vinicius next season lel

VJR Giroud Dybala
Hamez Modric
Rodrigo
Hakimi Ramos Alderweireld Carvajal
Buffon

~200 million

not possible, they can spend about 500 million tops and that front 3 alone will cost at least 350.

>Giroud
he's be in for a challenge getting into everton's side at this point

just want to get rid of Benzema

everybody keeps choosing Carvajal as if he wasn't the worst RB worldwide in the current season

United bought the best midfielder in the premier league and have spent as much as City. There are other players outside the PL and United’s spending is on the same level as City’s.

You’d be crazy to turn that down which is why Mourinho took the job in the first place.

Real Madrid is fucked. They relied on the combination of refball, CR7 and a few moments brilliance from a now past it's prime squad of overpriced players to win a lot of trophies. The players that they need (ex. Mbappe, Van Dijk, Pogba) are at better clubs and probably aren't in a rush to go there. The players who would go there (ex. Hazard, Eriksen) will be overpriced and out of their prime in 2 - 4 seasons. They can splurge on "the next big young star" and watch him turn to shit after their cancerous fanbase calls for his head. They can pay a world record fees for superstars like Neymar or Hazard and watch them turn to shit soon after. I assume UEFA and La Liga will give them enough "on-pitch support" for them to stay relevant but they ain't winning shit for couple of years.

>To be fair Barcelona is equally shit but they'll get at least 3 more good years out of Messi and can produce quality players from La Masia.

Navas
VARane - Ramos - Nacho
Marcelo - Modrić - Kroos - Valverde
Vinícius - Icardi - Azza

Based Iraqi man

Basically the same squad with a new manager.

We weren't going to win it this year anyway. Plus, playing against low profile teams like Ajax, with all due respect to Ajax, is unmotivating. Had it been against some big name club the whole thing would have been very different.

We need a striker though.

Yep. But he'll stay forever.

Coming to Napoli la'

I honestly don't understand why people are writing off Isco and Asensio and keep rating this Vinicius meme.

>tf
>tt

hopefully modric leaves
he deserves to end his career somewhere better

Good to see Estonia plays FIFA as well

they need mbappe and de ligt

yeah that useless fraud needs to fuck off back to Croatia. Maybe Totteringham would be stupid enough to buy him back full price

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>historic team like Ajax
>low profile

Fucking zoomers, man.

i think somewhere in italy would be a nice fit

It's low profile. Historically it's a big club sure, but you would need to go back to 1996 for the last time they were elite.

heh

>wins copa
>wins liga
>wins ucl

Attached: GOAT.png (480x600, 87K)

Lmao why are most of you assuming PSG is willing to sell Mbappé? They dont need the money and he is their main player

Attached: 100PERCENTHALAL.jpg (1028x853, 352K)

If they can afford it maybe replace Case with Kante.
Because brainlets.

High IQ

stop making americans look fucking retarded

what the fuck did you mean by this?

They need to sell Bale and Benzema and buy Icardi and some winger. I would say Hazard, but he’s already 29.

you fucking boomer

Based

Attached: 1523577808747.png (592x856, 546K)

cringe

>he can play in that position
If he has a hard working midfielder on the left putting in a defensive shift. That's why he doesn't work on the right so much, on the left he has Delaney covering for his runs forwards

>Dele
Why would you name him? He’s trash

Not bad hue

coach: gonde :D:D
formation: 532
navas - militao, varane, ramos - carvajal, marcelo - modrić, llorente, james - immobile, vinicius

Formation: 433

Vinicius-Icardi-Mahrez
Eriksen-Casemiro-Modric
Reguilon-Varane-Ramos-Carvajal
Courtois

Sell Bale, Marcelo, Kroos, James and maybe Isco if you need cash. Keep Benzema, Ceballos, Asensio, etc. for rotation. Bring back Kovacic and rotate him in the squad. This squad can win the league.

>Mahrez

‘No’.

>Was the best player on a premier league winning team

He's quality. Yeah, he hasn't settled in too well at City, but he'd work well at Madrid.

>This squad can win the league.

Honestly, I don’t think Real need too many changes. Around 4 or 5 players in and out should be ok. They just have a poor coach and a poor mentality after all the success of recent years.

They need an elite striker, a replacement for Bale, a left-back who can defend and some fresh legs in the midfield.

Why would he drop down to that level though?

He’s a good player of course but he’s not what Real need. Bernardo Silva or Sane would be far better options.

>Keep Benzema
>Not putting Asensio in the first 11
>Keep putting Ramos and Courtois in first 11

Stop looking at FIFA ratings

>asenshit

Ramos is still good. Watch a Real game with him vs. without him. The difference is night and day. Maybe they need a new keeper, but I don't think that is their big problem.

No way City sell Sane or Bernardo Silva, plus I think Sane is a lot better on the left, as is Vinicius, so it wouldn't make sense to buy Sane.

Reguilon wasn't too bad imo, what real needs is a new creative younger midfielder who is already world class, a proper striker and not a false 9, a replacement for bale and a new central defender. Also asensio needs a lot more playing time

Ramos keeps making the most stupid mistakes in every game I watch. In my opinion his pros don't outweigh his cons.

In his subtitutions he never plays a bad game, he needs a lot more regular game time to develop more.

Navas
Carvajal Ramos Varane Reguilon
------------------Casemiro
------------Modric-------Kroos
-------Willian---------------------Depay
----------------------Icardi

Pep doesn't rate Sané.

>Striker to score goals
>Winger to create more chances
>New cm to replace Kroos

Why not?

You literally suggested my exact changes but Ramos. He's still class. Why do you think Ajax scored 4 today?

>modric
shit
>reguilon
shit
>vinicius
shit
>mahrez
shit
>courtois
shit

They scored 4 becauss everyone played shit and Nacho is even worse than Ramos which is an achievement on its own

Jose manager

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-112123.png (1843x2048, 610K)

>James on the wing

>Firmino expected to be a true number 9

Sane has played the 8th most minutes on the squad, he's young, he just won young player of the prem, and he's producing. It's not like he's languishing on the bench. They're not gonna sell him.

Just get proper number 9, we don't need another benzema who's always disappointing

isnt eriksen just a discount krous anyway?

>Willian
>WILLIAN
>WILL.I.AN

Attached: 3AA77AD0-18D7-496C-89AA-B75F4310ED00.jpg (553x351, 22K)

Prediction right here, cap this

Attached: Real 2019-20.jpg (353x445, 27K)

Attached: lineup.png (480x600, 132K)

Why can't we clone Ramos 10 times?

Attached: 1515682327310.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Because then everyone would be suspended

they dont need a striker but a better midfield , benzema need to back a lot to ask for the ball and start his run from midfield while no one is on the box.
modric ,kroos and marcelo are done they should have sold them the summer with a high price
and they need a better bench, nacho bale and mariano lol

benzema is finished, they need to rebuild a young side.

just buy a brand new starting 11 la

>this match
he's been shite all season long

They just need to bring back Mou, get a couple of pacey black wingers, and they’ll be fine.

HAHAHAHA LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!

But most importantly, get a good coach.

Attached: los galacticos.png (343x444, 181K)

rofl

Attached: 4f9.png (450x405, 86K)

lmao @ anyone thinking Mbappe is for sale

time to jack off to wanda nara

choked on my cum lol

wtf the plan is to get back to winning ways not get relegated

>almost everyone putting that snake icardi in
oh nonononono