Dusan Tadic appreciation thread

>39 matches
>25 goals
>13 assists
Artist of the game!

Attached: dusan-tadic-cropped_18rf56wum805k1xhtq7bbfsxo9.jpg (620x430, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoRNWlMYRJw
twitter.com/AFCAjax/status/1103055006867980288
youtube.com/watch?v=MqWzDj9yCLY
dnevnik.hr/vijesti/svijet/u-vojvodini-napadnuti-mladi-hrvati-pretucena-tri-mladica-uz-psovke-na-nacionalnoj-osnovi---501142.html
understat.com/player/840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he a student of the game ?

GOD BLESS SERBIA!!!

I knew he was based at southampton before he became mainstream

Shows the eminence of the Barclays Premier League

no, just a shitter from Southhampton

The power of the Balkan BVLL

Flop in the EPL too lol

he was good at twente you fucking tourist

Based Tadic, glad to see him shitting on RM.

>Blind and Tadic, two EPL flops bossing the european champions
lmao

Attached: hipster joey.png (640x480, 406K)

I can't believe this shit. This guy wasted his career.

>mfw this match makes him go sold for a gorillion millions back to the premier league where he flops

Attached: 1541068763940.jpg (717x1012, 719K)

>Tadic, Jovic, Milinkovic, Matic, Nastasic
Yougoslavia would have won the last WC, or at least Croatia+Serbia

does he fancy coming back to england
chelsea could use some creativity

He was fucking SHIT at Southampton.

Not terrible, just a nothing player that would have 1 good game then blend into the background for 2 months

He must be on the roids

They would have won many WCs if they didn't had the habit of hating each other

Attached: 1528220204319.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

when and where will he get unlocked?

Attached: boufal.jpg (1064x708, 193K)

Haven't seen a player this good at Ajax since Wamberto tbqh

No they wouldn't you fucking mong

Most of those players are shit

>journeyman 'average' player becomes world class at the twilight of his career
is there anything more based?

better than Giroud, Pavard, Matuidi and Umtiti

he was quality under koeman then everyone at soton was shit for 2 seasons. dropping tadic made no improvement to the team over that time. and he kept soton up at the end. im happy for him

He should've left those Southampton shitters after the first season instead of wasting his career there.

Only giroud tbf

>roids
Maybe, just maybe, he is actually a good player with a lot of ability and playing in the champions league in an 80,000 seat stadium means he plays at a higher level than playing against midul fc?

When you watch the game, you see tadic. When you watch tadic, you see the game.

Bad fit for Southampton. Look at Bergkamp at Inter vs. Bergkamp at Arsenal.

because he's the only one in your league and you only watch your league

that's why you think tadic is shit

or maybe he was just misused by the shit manager? many such cases!

looking forward to guido carrillo's career taking off desu as well

He's the guy that carried Serbia through WC qualifications but he was kinda average at Southampton.

I mean Croatia almost did it by themselves I am not sure they need us

hey please fuck off with this Yugoslavia bullshit

>becomes elite at 30 yo
How does football work?

aging like wine

>le one game wonder

Why the hate? What you have in common is bigger than your differences

I wouldn't mind sharing a country with uruguay and chile

woah true

What, all four of them?

Nah, he was just shit MATE. Deal with it.

Can't hack it in England, but looks a world beater when he goes and plays in the marijuana SPL. Standard.

fuck off I'm a conossieur of the game

Nah he's just shit, like the rest of those slavs you mentioned.

to be fair, real madrid would get relegated to the championship

Why can he perform well against Madrid with Ajax but Messi can't with better teammates around him?

take that shit back.
uruguay maybe, but fuck ch*le

I agree with the Serb,fuck off with Yugoslav bullshit
Tadić was great tho

messi played 4 games in 10 days, 2 against madrid

>Croatia almost did it by themselves
if by that you mean, getting to the finals through the easiest route in the history of WCs, by pure luck, just to get absolutely humiliated in the finals, then ok.
It could've easily been 6 or 7-1 if it wasn't for Lloris

He was great at Southampton, I was shocked when none of the big teams bought him, excellent signing.

With Ajax he plays serious games once or twice a month (CL and maybe against PSV)
While in EPL every game is ridiculously difficult

Thanks based Yugoslavia

And played like shit

guy is a clear 10, where did he play at southampton?

*removes real*

Attached: 12.png (348x266, 284K)

We got to the finals,meanwhile Alban...Switzerland beat you 2-1 in the group stage

>it could've this
>it could've that
You could say this about every single championship ever. They still won difficult games, even if they got luckier than usual. Show some respect, Nemanja.

Wing/midfield.

>Serbia vs Croatia vs Albania fight
Yes, that's what I wanted

>mfw shit managers waste good passers on the wings

THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had luck but they still got to finals. I agree they were overrated. They stood no chance against France.

They only needed a little bit more of that luck and they could have been the world cup winners. Be happy it hasn't happened.

theres a way for all of them to get along

Attached: ex7n5l3eikr11.png (4659x2740, 448K)

Southampton were struggling for survival.

nah, they are bros.

Attached: bros.jpg (858x567, 291K)

They were TOTALLY outplayed by the French. On top of that they were tired as fuck. There was zero chance for them in that final. French barely took a sweat, they played a routine game.

I get Bosnians and Albanians hating Serbs, but why do Croatians hate you?

We could have had an absolutely kino France - England final but Croats had to ruin it like they do with everything

>why do Croatians hate you
this type of people think another Yugoslavia would work
podsjetnik nemojte dopustit da strani debili gledaju kako se svađamo

idk, you'll have to ask some Croat about that. I'd guess it's the inferiority complex

I didn't say that, just saying a Serbia+Croatia football national team would have been elite

>inb4 no chemestry
We also went to war with Bongs in the 80s and you don't see a single Argentine player hating English players, or vice versa

Football and politics aren't related

>zero chance
Yeah no. No such thing as a zero chance if you got to the final you are playing to win. They could have won with a bit of luck, ref help, anything else...

>Football and politics aren't related
imagine unironically thinking this is true
>implying you dont hate us
ajde Jovane reci da nas ne mrziš

Well obviously there's always a chance but in this case it was very remote possibility. French played like a well-oiled machine.

Have you even watched that game? They had A LOT of luck in the final game, that's why they lost only 4:2.
ma boli me kurac za vas, vise mrzim ove "nase" sto vam lizu bulju. Ove, "napred komsije".

>>implying you dont hate us
I mean you guys both play the victim game but what you did to Serbs during WW2 was far worse than anything they've done to you so idk..

To su oni debili što idu na hrvatsko primorje da im lome kola tamo ili glavu.
U principu nemam ništa protiv Hrvata ali dok god su debili tamo glasniji od normalnih ljudi i dok god im je Thompson nacionalni pjesnik boli me kurac za njih. Mislim, ako oni mene mrze samo jer sam Srbin, što bi se bavio njima jel.

Blind was good. Versatile, great distribution from the back, and surprisingly didn’t get caught out often. Mou just hates with a passion players who are neither tall, fast, nor strong

>Spain's greatest ever club destroyed by a guy who couldn't hack it at Premier League relegation fodder
The absolute STATE of La Lolga.

Attached: sorry.gif (978x478, 427K)

*dissapears for the national team*

Ma ovdje vecinu ljudi boli kurac za vas,imamo dosta svojih problema,jedino sranje nastane kada dođete u dresu zvezde na splitsku rivu i ne očekujete sranje
i ja bi očekivao sranje da dođem u centar Beograda sa dresom dinama ili hajduka jer to nije nista drugo nego provokacija

He plays good, what are you talking about. Not his fault Serbian NT is a steaming pile of shit.

literally got refballed

Madrid defense is double stacked against Messi but you wouldn't do that against Dusan Tadic

big mistake tho

Stvarno je cringe kad neki to rade, al ako gledamo realno ima 10% sansa da dobijes batine zbog toga u srbiji a 100% sansa u hrvatskoj

Literally our best player lol.

Nisam navijao za komsije drago mi je sto su izgubili samo kazem da kad su vec dosli dotle mogli su uz malo srece da budu prvaci sveta. Lako je sad reci razbila ih Francuska ali bojao asm se da ce ih dobiti u produzetku pre utakmice koliko ih je sralo pre toga.

The guy is literally the reason we even qualified for the last WC lmao. One of the few Serbian players that played better for national team than his club at some point.

>igrači Zvijezde dođu u dresu Zvijezde
>provokacije
I ne, ne bi ti se ništa desilo da dođeš u centru Beograda u dresu Dinama ili Hajduka.
I ne pričam samo o tome. Ovdje ili u Srbiji niko ne lomi kola sa hrvatskim tablicama, i Hrvati i Hrvatska nisu dnevna tema.

Zamisli provokacija.. Ljudi su vaterpolisti Zvezde, i zamisli, bili su u Zvezdinoj uniformi. Slazem se, trebali su da stave feredze, onda bi ih ste docekali kao bracu.

Na svjetskom prvenstvu u rukometu pred koju godinu auta hrvatskih registracija su bila zapaljena u novom sadu.

You double stack one player exposes room for 2 other deadly passers.

>Serbian NT is a steaming pile of shit
>literally stacked in every position except maybe right back and goalkeeper
Just saying that Tadic and his superstar buddies tend to phone it in for the NT. Just look at the Switzerland game.

>100% sansa u hrvatskoj
stvar je u tome da to nije zbog nacionalnosti
stovise,veca je sansa da u Splitu najebes zbog Dinamovog dresa ili u ZG zbog Hajdukovog nego radi Zvezdinog/Partizanovog
neznam kolika je sansa za najebat u BG a i nisan debil da zelin saznat
u svakon slucaju ko trazi nevolju nac ce je vrlo lako

To je bilo odma posle meča sa Hrvatskom, napali su i autobus ako se dobro sjećam. Ali to je izuzetak. Kod vas se stalno dešavaju neka sranja i stalno je neka priča o Srbima, uglavnom u negativnom kontekstu.

>pred koju godinu
a vi razbijate srpska vozila svaki drugi dan u dalmaciji

Says alot about the effort the rest of the team puts in when Tadic's mediocre performances are considered impressive.

Evo ja ne znam da sam čuo za zapaljen srpski auto, a vjeruj mi viđam ih, isto ko što viđam aute crnogorski registracija po Dubrovniku.
Reko si mi ne razbijamo aute hrvatskih registracija što očito nije točno, prije utakmice poslije utakmice ili u neko treće vrijeme nebitno.

Nije to bilo samo zbog toga, nego i na nacionalnoj osnovi, zato su im i vikali da su ''četnici'' i slično.

Je li imaš neki primjer toga?

Meni su lično razbili auto parkirano u Splitu, i to u sat vremena. A znam i druge kojima se to dešavalo.

Him and Mitrovic always deliver for the NT, I have no idea what the fuck are you on about.

velika vecina ljudi u Splitu nije znala da Zvezda gostuje,ali se jako brzo procuje da vise likova pije kavu na rivi u Zvezdinim dresovima,a i upozoreni su cim su sijeli da to nije tako pametna ideja
a i otkud vama da se ovdje lome auta sa srpskim tablicama,zivim u Dalmaciji cijeli zivot i to se ne radi ovdje a pogotovo ne u drugim dijelovima Hrvatske

e i?
ja ću Zagrepčanima vikat da su purgeri i Bosančine,oni će meni vikat da san tovar i komunjara
tako to ide odi

Meni se cini da je cijeli svijet gledo jednu utakmicu a srbi drugu.
Od 4 francuska gola jedan autogol i jedan penal. Ja se ne sjećam nikakvog razvijanja ni lagane utakmice za Francuze.
Ali ne mogu vas krivit da je bilo obrnuto i ja bi imo guzobolan pogled na svjetsko i samo gledo kako da vas popljujem

You now remember Frank Verlaat

I meni isto u Beogradu.
I poznajem druge kojima je također

Nebitno, nisam ovdje da se svađam, samo kažem da imate očigledan problem sa nacionalizmom, odnosno blagim fašizmom u vašem slučaju.
Imaju i Srbijanci, ali daleko manje. Vama je većina političara kao Vulin i slično.

Ma ovdje vecinu ljudi boli kurac za vas,imamo dosta svojih problema,jedino sranje nastane kada se parkira u neki blok ili drzavu liman i ne ocukejete sranje
i ja bi očekivao sranje da dođem u centar Zagreba sa dresom zvezde ili partizana jer to nije nista drugo nego provokacija

Maybe your team just was not good enough and simply held him back? This Ajax side would smash any Southampton side in history.

southampton literally the most brainlet team in the world confirmed?

fuck serbia

I'm just salty they lost to fucking Switzerland.

no room for rats in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=AoRNWlMYRJw

>when you have the GOAT but you don't know how to use him

>Srbi nas smatraju ustaškim koljačima i fašistima
>Ostatak Hrvatske kaže da smo Jugoslaveni,Srbi i Orjunaši
momci zbunjen sam

twitter.com/AFCAjax/status/1103055006867980288
LEKKER BOYS

Evo dokaza da smo svi mi isti, samo malo razlicith opredeljenja. Ali se hrvati prave kao da su ultra fini. Na to uvek top kekujem. Neverovatno su licemerniji od ostatka Balkana.

t. Djani Engljish

Ti si ovdje da iznosis pristrana mišljenja, koja nemaju veze sa zdravim razumom.
Donedavno ste ubijali francuze po Srbiji zato što je u tom trenutku neki srpski klub igro protiv francuskog a sad mi pričaš priče o miroljubivim srpskim huliganima.

>Ali se hrvati prave kao da su ultra fini
kako mislis?

Attached: 1514233604586.png (657x527, 28K)

To je bilo prije 15 godina ili tako nešto. Teško donedavno.

>ubijali francuze
>decko se saplete i padne preko zida
yikers

*unlocks everyone*

Attached: sc-9232718.jpg (760x506, 49K)

I priče kako ne bi neko u hrvatskom ili dinamovom dresu najebo u Srbiji.
Ne bi ako ne bi naletio na prave ljude znali smo mi Zagreb proc u torcidinoj opremi bez da nas iko pogleda, ali isto tako smo neki drugi put u sranja upadali

>''jebem ih usta bre...''
lOl

to su ga opet vasi hrvati, grobari roknuli.

Ja ti kažem da ne bi, uostalom gomila Hrvata posjećuje Beograd, ajde mi nađi slučaj da su nekoga prebili ili dirali jer je Hrvat.

U dinamovom dresu mozes samo da najebes u Novom Sadu i Beogradu, i nigde drugde, jer niko sem tih pederasa ne zna ko je dinamo zgrb

>It could've easily been 6 or 7-1 if it wasn't for Lloris
what does this mean

jebem ti mater honestly

Is this the Turkish language general?

Inace mislim da pravimo ogromnu gresku, i da jedini ljudi koji se prepiru ili biju nisu Hrvati ili Srbi, vec Hercegovci.

Prije 15 godina francuz
Prije 5 hrvatska auta
I to su slučajevi visokog profila, gdje neko pogino ili da se sranje dogodilo za vrijeme većeg međunarodnog turnira.
Meni se čini po svemu što vidim da ste isti kurac ko i mi, priče o miroljubivim Srbina prodavaj budalama sa zapada koji vas ne poznaju

We're also using Pakistani, join us.
Pričam o Beogradu konkretno. Ima dosta budala i u Srbiji i Crnoj Gori, nisam to poricao. Ali generalno se ovakva sranja dešavaju uglavnom u Hrvatskoj.

Lloris gifted that goal, at 4:1, to Mandzukic if i'm not mistaking. After that, France started playing a lot more carefully.

youtube.com/watch?v=MqWzDj9yCLY

Evo based Kimi redpiluje

da srbija ima more, bris taton ne bi bio mrtav

dnevnik.hr/vijesti/svijet/u-vojvodini-napadnuti-mladi-hrvati-pretucena-tri-mladica-uz-psovke-na-nacionalnoj-osnovi---501142.html

Možeš koristit google ako ikad zaželiš prestat živit u bajci

Nisam siguran šta točno tražiš?
Primjer da je hrvat napadnut striktno u Beogradu?
Imaš neke primjere napadnutih Srba po hr i to ti je dokaz fašizma u hr a svaki primjer što iznesem o hrvati ma napadnutim u Srbiji je izolirani slucaj
Daj odustani

t. Mohammed Suljovic

t. Ivica Bibic

t. Kresemir Vuk

Nikolos Archvadze

Dusko Lajovic

t. Thijs Kruys

t. Mohammed Al-Turkmeni

t. Igor Linic

t. Stefan Kretchmer

Nikada nećete posetiti Srbiju. Nikada nećete videti starogradski centar Beograda. жaбa тyжaн

Vojvodina nije Srbija tho

the di natale syndrom

t. Blerim Akaj

Graduated from: Fakultessi Prishtine
Works at: Big boss
Job: Shmeksi

>Ali generalno se ovakva sranja dešavaju uglavnom u Hrvatskoj
daj mi dokaze za to
u Splitu tko trazi sranje i tucnjavu nac ce je vrlo lako,ali auta sa srpskim tablicama se ne razbijaju vise,reci cu da nekad jesu ali sada je to jako jako jako rijetko
viruj mi da bi odredene novine odma skocile na priliku da napadnu netolerantne i fasistoidne Splićane prijenosom vijesti o razbijanju srpskih auta

Srbi su miroljubiv narod, oni koji napadaju Hrvate nisu pravi Srbi

Prestani se drogirat

HAHAHAHHA ALI NEKAD JESU

>LE LE FRANCUZ UBIJEN JUCER
nigga gtfo

Btw, kaj mislis kaj bi sportisti tek dosli trebali nosit. Nose se klupske trenirke ka i svugdije

I ti si se uhvatio Splita koji je općenito crna ovca hrvatske zadnjih par godina

mid level EPL teams are pure garbage and waste talent constantly

cujes sta kaze covek, nisu znali da su vaterpolisti jbg.

>nekad jesu
e i,sta bi ti ocekiva da dodes 2,3 godine posli rata
isto bi dobija i u BG 96-97e

trebali su nosit nesto sto se nebi shvatilo ka provokacija jer opet,nitko nije ima pojma da se radi o profesionalnim sportasima a ne o kretenima koji su dosli u Split kurcit se kako su popili kavu na splitskoj rivi u zvezdinim dresovima

definiraj prave Srbe

This but honestly.

Mitrovic needs to get the fuck out of there and join some better team.

>had fucking nathan redmond on the end of his passes
>still managed to make Pelle look good for part of a season

hmm I wonder why he was """shit"""

Buse se gume i skidaju se registracije redovno kad se ide na more. Zato je praksa skidati tablice posle ulaska u HR. Zamisli 15 kretena koja su obuceno isto od glave do pete...Stvarno tesko skontati implikacije

Evo definicija pravog srbina, takodje hrvata: Onaj koji nema hercegovacke krvi

>15 kretena
bilo ih je 4,znaci taman jedno auto

>Buse se gume i skidaju se registracije redovno kad se ide na more
daj mi izvor za te informacije
opet,u Hrvatskoj imas dosta novina koje svrsavaju na te vijesti jer mogu propagirat Jugoslaviju i "kako je prije bilo bolje" cim se tako nesto dogodi

taj koji ide u hr na more, i zasluzuje da mi polome glavu. Nije mi zao takvih, ne znam sta ocekuju drugo tamo. Idi lepo u bratsku CG, tamo ce samo da te bace u more, nece ti odvaliti picku.. uglavnom

Ajde ne seri ima srpskih registracija ko govana

Bio sam par puta u CG mogu rec da je bolje da ti glavu razbiju i gume probuse nego tu ciganiju prozivljavat

moji drugari kidare

And then getting cheesed by refball in the final

He had some of the best underlying stats in the league despite Southampton being a shithouse. When you're surrounded by garbage ass players like Shane Long, Nathan Redmond, and Manolo Gabbiadini who can't finish to save their lives, how are you supposed to thrive as a playmaker?

really makes u think

Attached: shit strikers.png (1281x443, 38K)

What kind of website is that?

understat.com/player/840

His first season was his best, his second was good, and everything after that went downhill. Thank God he found his place in Holland once again

Remember owning him in my fantasy team. Painful stuff.

So this is how people have over 3000 points in FPL. Thanks.

This shows some underperformance compared to expected stats, but I remember there being more of a disparity using Fantasy Football Scout and other sources. Not sure how accurate Understat is. Regardless, you aren't going convince me that Southampton have had good strikers between famously horrible Shane Long, miserable Manolo Gabbiadini, always injured Charlie Austin and Jay Rodriguez, and so on. Most of these guys belong in the Championship and when a decent in-form striker came in Graziano Pelle, him and Tadic had a good relationship.

what a shit map
was it done on purpose?

ja ne idem vise ni tamo, jebo ih milo

t. Mohammed bin Shqip al-autism

SEETHING

>it became a bickering balkans thread again
Boring

Hi Xherdan