/rmg/ - Real MADdrid General

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame Ramos, we can praise Ajax's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Solari and the lads, but MASSIVE reinforcements are desperately needed in the transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about this season, or our chances in Champions League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /rmg/? Solari #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
shop.realmadrid.com/stores/realmadrid/en
twitter.com/realmadrid
instagram.com/sergioramos/
twitter.com/elchiringuitotv
youtube.com/channel/UCS6Y-E3Rwm3XXOfSi4RDnBQ

Attached: real-madrid-wallpaperhd-320x480.jpg (320x480, 92K)

Absolutely based

>1-4
lol

kek, absolutely based thread.

estoy cansado roberto

The main person at fault is Florentino and he has been for years.

Roberto, yo onions cansado

O RONALDO

Now that the dust has settled, how do we fix this shit?

I hope he gets sacked, he hates my boy keylor

>Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about this season, or our chances in Champions League for that matter.
Lel

AKJKSDJKSAJKSAJKASJKDAS

KURTWAH OUT
NAVAS IN

Man it's been going downhill ever since Raul and Casillas left. We got lucky more than we deserved to win the last champions leagues

MOURINHO IN
GALACTICOS IN

we need to buy more refballs, wtf madrid bros, when did florentino get so stingy

AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER AL CARRER

>we

We need Pogba, Rasford, Lingard and Henderson asap

Attached: 1551531069561.jpg (720x485, 62K)

>lose basketball copa del rey
>get kicked out of footy copa del rey
>get cucked out of la liga
>get kicked out of CL
>all in the span of like two weeks
This is so bad I don't even feel like mocking you. Sorry lads, but all empires fall sooner or later.

ASSENSIO IN

Let's be real
We all saw this coming
Team played bad even with Zidane and Ronaldo

One of the most blatant examples of a camucha I've ever seen
Imagine being in solari's shoes during the match. Knowing that everyone in your team is throwing the match off while the crowd watches expectantly

>losing a 2-1 lead
>at home
>to a team with far less resources
>conceding another even after you give yourself a chance with a goal at 3-1
>slipping a free goal
>bayol injured, again
>getting a red card in 90+3

That was one of the most spineless single performances from any team I've ever see, and I've seen some lame Arsenal and Liverpool performances.

t. Solari

Fuck off I'm Spanish

I think Zidane knew this even before the last CL final, also now that I remember one of the reason why he left is because he didn't want to replace keylor
t. Solarifag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH2131231240831I4'0138I'3128I'
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH2131231240831I4'0138I'3128I
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH2131231240831I4'0138I'3128I'
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH2131231240831I4'0138I'3128I'
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH2131231240831I4'0138I'3128I'

Attached: 1492746004697.jpg (500x495, 60K)

LOL

lel

Attached: poc.jpg (1024x682, 105K)

I don't like solari. Never liked him

No worries lads. Perez desperately needed this result as a wake up call. Hopefully he'll make some major transfers this summer. I still have faith in Solari so I think that he should stay. Anyways here's my target list:
Kane
Hazard
De Bruyne
Mbappe
Neymar

Oh sorry