What part from Amsterdam are you guys from?

What part from Amsterdam are you guys from?

Attached: Amsterdam_16x9.jpg?itok=mkoKhN3d.jpg (1280x720, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FSPMRph_W1U
youtu.be/Vpmfi17O5zc
youtu.be/i2xy60Ankew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one you didn't want to keep, alas :(

Living right next to the Quartier Putain bar in the red light district dude.

Barcelona

The NORF part

I own a bike.

the submerged part

Amsterdam aan Zee

Amsterdams Lyceum, amsteldijk

LETS FUCKING GO

Los Angeles, CA, Amsterdam

everyone is supporting you guys,

Why do you have to be a salty winner

froj island

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
THE CHAMPIONS ARE BACK
FUCK MADRID

Still love you. Little bro

The red light district

Valencias straat

I fucked a whore there, good times lad.

Marrakesh

Zuid-Oost unironically

why is that almost all whores in amsterdam are actually dutch? in germany they are smelly eastern euros especially hungarian, polish and uuuuurgh.. bulgarian

Born and raised in Singelgebied la

The dude weed part

FEBO Central

el paso

from that place with all the whores

Because Holland loves their home grown talent

This, and also unironically hate Ajax.

The part with the immigrant whores

The part where all the canals are

The coffee shop part

Frog Island

Leiden

en Arnhem

: ) miss u guys

can't blame them. in germany you can't even fuck a whore without condom these days. they literally made it illegal

Attached: sartre (1).jpg (700x407, 218K)

Van Bearlestraat

Get fucked Boer/Kakkerlak

>0-4 Barca/Trencin Bahahahaha

Attached: 1492705537441.png (604x435, 138K)

amsterdam sloterdick

cafe soundgarden and belushis desu

imagine actually being dutch

was there last week, shitload of stickers on the walls near bathroom kek

HAARLEMMERDIJK LALALALLALAAAAAAa

good taste

De Pijp reporting in

>north amsterdam
yikes
Groningen here, unironically lifelong ajax though

Buitenveldert desu FUCK MADRID

London Bridge pub m9

I'm Groningen too:--DDDD

they aren't though?

Oud-Zuid reporting in

G R O N I N G E N

based

Based. Er gaat niets boven groningen, behalve Ajax natuurlijk

>be lifelong supporter
>team is finally being talking about online

im crying lads

Amersfoorterdam

Ive been to amsterdam more than in my hometown in the last 4 years

Red Ligt District

Super duur
Super mooi
Fucking duur

Theres more than 1 asshats

the blue light district

Roeterstraat reporting in, riots in canals send help

Geuzenveld

Stockholm

Strijen here

Zuid Brabant hier. Goed gedaan broeders

Attached: You+really+should+just+split+your+country+_fe3de54a8218dd5b23b7b54e0b29003a.png (800x542, 314K)

I'm from Ajax

Fans from Amsterdam are plastic

Watergraafsmeer

Haarlem :^)

Fanny Blankers Koen stadium

Osdorp

Yo me too Gaasperplas the craziest xD welk deel jij?

de baarsjes

Club Kaliber

Amsterdam is a fucking shithole. Smells like weed, piss and heroin.

Attached: Mamm.jpg (256x610, 34K)

I don't have to imagine I suffer the nightmare every day

souf

Watergraafsmeer 500m van oude de meer

Groningen

centrum

>t.feyenoord

why would you want to fuck a whore without a condom? Do you want AIDS?

kek

Nee, erger. ik woon in Arnhem

Meneer Vlaming

Tristan ben jij dat?

Aerdenhout

it's the only place i have visited where somebody has asked me if i want to buy smack while i was out walking to the shop in the middle of the day

Buitenveldert

the arrimadas working place street

Cupboard in the Anne Frank house

Gouda

Attached: VVV-gouda-kaasmarkt-medium.jpg (1000x666, 195K)

Based turkroach

Van de Beek

Underrated post

>falling for the aids meme

>weed smell
>bad

I'd rather have that smell than fucking alcohol, burning petrol or cigarette smells. Weed actually smells pleasant compared to everything else.

>I'd rather have that smell than fucking alcohol, burning petrol or cigarette smells.

Oh you have plenty of that as well in Amsterdam

Volendam rightful 020 clay

Noord

amsterdams lyceum klas van '16 hier

*coughs*
coca?

>H?
>Want H?

Slotervaart reporting in

t. Havenslaaf

Ahaha Same dude XD

>Lifelongers outside of Amsterdam

Love you guys

Attached: 1492085815659s.jpg (250x239, 12K)

Wtf my actual neighbor. Welke hof? Ik leerdam

Some little farmers town down south of Amsterdam but will probably be annexed by the big city in 30 years or so

Honestly, not actually a lifelonger because I favour SC Heerenveen, FC Groningen and AZ Alkmaar over them
But ofc I always root for any Dutch club in euro football, and considering the former 3 teams almost never really contest for the Eredivisie title I do end up rooting for Ajax when it comes down to it over >pissv and >>>>>feyenoord

>Hurr durr 3 clubs in Nederland

Ajax enjoys massive support over PSV and Feyenoord in the north and parts of the east. It's mostly the south that dislikes them.
t.provinciaal

A L K M A A R
L
K
M
A
A
R

>Er zitten overal joodje gloryhunters

Oh nee echt joh?

Hoofddorpplein

No, it's because Ajax generally plays nice football. You have the 70s generation and their kids, the 90s generation, who basically both grew up with Ajax' fantastic play.

is groningen a nice city? t. possibly moving there

Blijf dromen. Arena zit halfleeg zodra ze uitgeschakeld zijn voor de titel of als ze thuis 3 goals achter staan. Het beeldmateriaal is er gewoon.
Het is een kutstadion, met kutpubliek

Hoofddorp 023 represent

Gebaseerd

centrum

Depends. Lots of students, good night life, but not too crowded like the randstad. What are you looking for?

t. Rotterdam

Yes, very nice. Best (or tied best with Utrecht) city in the Netherlands to live

groningen is half german these days so no its not a nice city

t. northerner

Northern part

kutzoomer

just looking for a decent place to study for a few years t b h, i've heard it's really hard to find any housing there though

The white part

For students it's excellent. Are you planning on attending the RUG or Hanze?

Yeah housing is a big problem atm, especially for internationals because it's harder for them to get rooms and in the past decade the RUG has been hard campaigning for lots of them to come here so they can make dosh but now it's passed the point where the city kan keep up

In Berlin africans do it all the time

Real Madrid down
Barcelona to go

please someone take them down. if Ajax pulls it off again im Dutch in my heart :)

Gebaseerd. Groot Nederland snel!

RUG of course, wouldn't really move that far for applied sciences

so i've heard, are there any student housing programs for international undergraduate students or are those just for student exchange?

funnily enough the african community in berlin is actually pretty fucking decent and germany is probably the only country in the world where africans are not gangbanging subhumans (see london, paris and all of america) but seriously the only africans dealing drugs are merkels """""""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""""""" from 2k15

You're forgetting about Leiden.

Leiden and Delft are also really nice but I'd put them just below the two I mentioned

I think there are some more now after the situation was dire the start of this academic year, but mostly rooms you can only rent up to six months so you have time to look for another room while already there (which you mostly need to be to actually find rooms as most require a visit)

Dapperbuurt represent

yeah i thought so, i'd rather not live much longer than 6 months in a student apartment anyway

hopefully i'll get good news from the uni soon enough

>indische buurt
>niet indisch

Attached: 1488408078823.jpg (276x172, 43K)

Amsterdammegem

Kattenburg/oostenburg represent

absolutely basado

Dutch Gulch, Texas

sure

Ijburg

GODDAMN AMSTERDAM IS SO FUCKING BASED

my favorite city in Europe by far. Incredible place with awesome people.

Get out of the way of my bike you goddamn tourist

underrated

are there many dutch left in Amsterdam, and are there old families that keep to themselves?

Attached: mda.png (1200x498, 328K)

Vuenoos Ajrecx

>BONG BONG BONG BONG
Do the Dutch actually like hard dance music or is it niche?

Marrakech

Yes and sorta. Amsterdam is incredibly diverse in its makeup though. A significant part moved there from other parts of the country. There's a large contigent of expats as well.

I personally hate that shit, but shit like that has always been popular here.

Arab acres reporting in, inshallah.

Attached: 1493885192957.png (531x622, 37K)

De pyp

I went to groningen many years ago and I must say it's a great city, I had a lot of fun.

I think it's the perfect city for a student. The number of students is very high and it's enough small for a student so you can move around by bike without problems

Here one chadeboer for Groningen

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 10K)

A-arganzuela

the bit with the canals and bikes

How to make sure to get a good whore there? I got scammed last time

live just across from Mosque 53 mate.

ask for OP's mum.

>letting little Anne get captured by the aryan menace

I hope this city burns to the ground desu

The skyline cause I'm high lol

okay jeff mangum

Oud Zuid next to Vondelpark

Utrecht :') goeie man.

Tilburg here lads

You haven’t been many places then. Happened to me here, in Germany, Portugal, Italy,...

Happened me literally on every square and streetcorner in Lisbon. It was the weirdest experience I had there.
Though because I’m Dutch I assume these people don’t target me in Amsterdam

Zijn er Barleanen in deze thread?
De Pijpbros gegroet.

NOORD GESTOORD

Oeps, PSV thuis 0-4 2005, tribunes half leeg.

Thread vol met gloryhunters van God weet waar, maar het is geen gloryhunter club hoor. Vergeet ook niet die wedstrijd tijdens een storm dat de treinen niet reden, zaten amper 20k mensen in de Arena.

Support your locals nep supporters.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-11-08-40-396_com.google.android.youtube.png (2246x1080, 1.49M)

Gebaseerd en roodgepild. Maar dan ook echt.

>dit autisme
PSV, Ajax en Feijenoord hebben alle drie aanhang vanuit het hele land. Ken genoeg Groningers die geregeld in de Arena of de Kuip zitten mee te juichen. PSV worden op hun beurt door 2 miljoen tokkies uit het zuiden gesteund

>Ken genoeg Groningers die geregeld in de Arena of de Kuip zitten mee te juichen
Ja nep supporters dus, wat is je punt?

youtu.be/FSPMRph_W1U

Wat zijn echte supporters dan? Die figuren uit polderdorpen die 50% van de Ajax aanhang vormen?

Ajax heeft ze nauwelijks meer, verhuizing naar Zuidoost was de eerste blunder, dat is ook waarom de sfeer zo kut is. Allemaal dagjesmensen en boeren uit Den Bosch of zo op de tribune, die zonder enige gene in Brabant met sjaal en shirt de trein in stappen. Pleur op naar je eigen provincie tenminste.

De Pijp

What are you talking about? They are all prime 19 year old Ukrainian chicks with boob jobs and braces.

Based millionaire trustfund kid

The shitty part of Amsterdam
OH WAIT, ALL OF IT IS SHIT

Attached: Whore.jpg (921x1271, 493K)

The only OG hood that is 'north side'. Suck on it wannabe gangster peasants.

Attached: 1520690389102.jpg (1200x900, 222K)

t. bootyravaged az fan
Lifelong ajax from drenthe here

>Levenslange nep supporter
>Trots op

seething

Mourinho or Bert van Marwijk?

LITMANEN

Also unironically PSV supporter, but Ajax are the GOAT dutch team in Europe. Too bad they can't win the league anymore :^)

lifelongs for ajax or feyenoord from shitholes like weert, venray, uden, should kill themselves.
People from the achterhoek are peasants as well, but at least they root for their own club Twente

>imagine being a limburger
consider suicide

Luckily im not

Underrated

PSV gonna lose to Ajax at home tho. Which puts Ajax on +1 assuming they win all their matches or at least do better than PSV does. Dutch media is so cringy trying to include you and Feyenoord in the success spree desu. This entire season it's been "ajax.. AND PSV! AAAND FEYENOORD!". Reminds me of a parents obsessively trying to include his own kids. In reality PSV are set to lose allot of points. It's atleast far more likely Ajax will win the league at this point.

Brabander then. Same difference

Ben je eerder aan t uitlachen knuppel. Je bent geen haar beter dan een Mocro met Real Madrid trainingspak

>Impliceren dat iemand Feyenoord bij de titelstrijd betrekt

wat jou maar helpt de dag door te komen vriend

Ze hadden het steeds over Feyenoord en het winnen van de knvb beker terwijl ze 100% tegen Ajax zouden moeten spelen opgegeven moment. Men ging er van uit dat na de 6-2 er geen kwaliteitsverschil meer was en dat die verloren pot niet meer te doen had met moment, tijd en locatie. In een ander land was Feyenoord met de grond gelijk gemaakt het hele seizoen lang omdat ze shit zijn en was PSV gewoon benaderd als een over presterende achtervolger met een dosis geluk. Hier in Nederland vinden we het enig zo'n gecamoufleerde underdog die beter lijkt dan dat het is. Het begrip winnaars mentaliteit is een vieze combinatie van woorden. Op het moment dat de interland periode voorbij is kijkt iedereen weer met nijd richting het noord westen. Behalve de telegraaf.

Ik lach me stuk als Ajax alles weet te pakken in Nederland en iemand met een compilatie aan media komt waar de titel meermaals aan PSV afgeschreven werd en de beker aan Feyenoord. Op basis van niks.

Attached: 1540934516445.jpg (640x800, 109K)

Grote verrassing: voetbalmedia is het laagste van het laagste. Let op hoe Frenkie nu weer als Cruijff 2.0 onthaald wordt terwijl 2 weken geleden getwijfeld werd of hij zijn transfersom wel waard was. Ik denk dat ze alleen in Engeland verder doorslaan qua voetbalgeroddel.
Anyway >lifelong vieze provenciale Ajacied hier dus het schijnt dat mijn mening niet telt

Zou nu al graag willen zien welke media zei dat Feyenoord al praktisch met de dennenappel omhoog stond.
PSV na die blunders van Ajax na de winterstop was logisch om als titelkandidaat 1 te zien. Is alleen dankzij het verzaken van PSV zelf dat er nog leven in de titelstrijd zit.

Hier

Medemblik
t. dutch on vacation

Letterlijk dit, het doet me denken aan Engeland maar Englel is nog minder gebaseerd op feiten en meer op onderbuikgevoelens. Foxxie etc vind het ook enig om te orakelen over Feyenoord want het is 'de volksclub' en ze weten dat de fans irrationeel zijn. Dus als ze die paaien hebben ze + zoveel % kijkcijfers erbij. Men neemt budget namen als Vilhena, Jorgensen en Bijlow in de mond alsof het kwaliteits spelers. Vinden ze heerlijk en dat anti-Ajax publiek vreet het op. En dan als maar kritisch zijn en vraagtekens plaatsen bij de Jong. De Ligt maakt een paar foutjes en meteen streng aanspreken bij dat interview. Wat prima is, maar wees dan ook streng tegen de rest van de Eredivisie. Misschien is het dan niet zo'n schijt competitie. Op dit moment wordt iedereen vertroeteld als uniek en 'cult' behalve die ene arrogante stad.

Nou ik ga nu niet een hele dag besteden om video materiaal bij elkaar te schrapen voor een anoniem op een forum. Het is gewoon een herhalende trend bij de Nederlandse voetbalmedia. Het was uit in de kuip en die 6-2 bewees maar toch eens dat Feyenoord ook goed was. En daarvoor ging men er stiekem vanuit dat Ajax die beker links zou laten liggen zoals menig seizoen, zoals PSV ook deed. Dat was de hoop van Feye'tje en de press. Dat houd ieders waanbeeld in stand. Wat ik even beledigend vond voor alle Eredivisie clubs in het linker rijtje. Want beter dan die clubs vind ik Feyenoord niet. En zo ging het ook met PSV. Ajax stunte vanaf begin in de CL en zogenaamd was PSV ook goed bezig alleen de resultaten wouden niet mee werken. Dat werd zo een poos herhaald tot men alle groepswedstrijden lang dat excuus had gebruikt. In de competitie idem, PSV verspeelt links en rechts punten en voetbalt helemaal niet zo vlot maar men spreekt van een top 2 waar Ajax 'bezig is' met aanhaken. Niemand is hiermee gebaat, ik heb veel liever PSV en Feyenoord die dezelfde super selectie hebben staan zoals Ajax. Beeld je dat eens in..

oi my browser is asking to translate page 1, pipe down

I went to Amsterdam like 7 years ago. Was kinds boring

From Leiden lads :p

anyone want to go to the english pub at the noordeinde tonight?

>Ik heb geen bewijs maar t is zo

Ah oke

>zit in metro
>Zie een krant liggen
>is de Metro
>Voorpagina niks Ajax
>Blader erdoorheen
>Niks over ajax
>3 pagina spread over Feyenoord
>Ben niet eens boos Metro afbetaald door butthurt Feyenoord

lol

Rotterdam, onironisch.

>2019
>still reading metro

post Ajax atmosphere, chants, and hooligans!

zondag 10:15 oosterpark kom dan ah mattie

>Atmosphere
95% of the stadium sitting like it's the movie theater
>chants
JODUH, JODUH, JODUH x100 times
>hooligans
non-existent other than some 16 year olds acting like big boys with Stone Island coats covering their faces.

Did people actually party on the streets or no fucks were given?

Schipol, fucking hate going through there, im 6ft but feel like a manlet every time, the fuck do you lot eat?

Most Ajax fans are not from Amsterdam. Leidseplein was probably busy though.

Thanks!

>Leidseplein
they got a new album out?

>non existant hooligans
thats sad, i thought all euros had hooligans.

its pretty much only eastern Europe and Italy for some reason that has proper hooligans these days

Zuid-Nederland hier
Goed gedaan jongens

For Eastern Europe it's easy to explain. Minimum security, no away fan mandatory coach travel, no ban on fireworks (or not giving a shit at least), no ticket passes with photo ID, all that in stadiums that would be demolished 30 years ago in Western-Europe.

milk

VANDERLEI

Attached: Wanderlei-Silva.jpg (720x960, 74K)

youtu.be/Vpmfi17O5zc

Butthurt non Ajax fans always say there's no atmosphere, but that's not true. Feyenoorders have such an inferiority complex. It's always their argument that Ajax has no atmosphere. The games with Ajax in the CL have had some serious atmosphere. Maybe if you're so blinded by jealousy you can't see it.

WE IN THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT

Attached: luda.jpg (1000x667, 129K)

youtu.be/i2xy60Ankew

>can only create atmosphere in big games
>leave the stadium in the 75th minute when they are losing
>only hear them when they've scored except for a group of 100 with their shirts off pretending to be Italian

Ajax publiek dames en heren.

Naai op jack

Strawmanning

very white.

>no counter argument

Yup

t. Jaloerse Utrechter/Hagenees

t.faggot who doesn't know about the other chants

Da wo die Nutten sind

Hopelijk ben je er nog. Kraaiennest

But thats Montenegro

Wut?

Better than being a Swissfag

Ik zou daar niet zo zeker van zijn. Zeker nu hoe klote Psv speelt de laatste tijd

Attached: c8cb7566079e0093956333821e5950c8.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Burzaco

Gebeurt natuurlijk nooit bij Feyenoord wanneer ze gesloopt worden tegen bijvoorbeeld Trencin. Dat stadion liep helemaal leeg bij de 80e minuut. Gelukkig zijn Feyenoorders altijd objectief en niet jaloers.

>ze zeggen overal dat feyenoord de beker zou winnen
>ik ga nu niet een hele dag besteden om video materiaal bij elkaar te schrapen
>heeft een dag nodig voor iets wat overal gezegd wordt

Ga lekker asbest opruimen dat is de slechtste damage control ooit

Laat maar joh. Ajax haters zijn meestal hypocritisch lullos

Wat doen Feyenooiters op Yea Forums?

ziedend

Tel Aviv