/nrl/ - Defamation edition

Attached: 489E0757-4739-49B9-B204-59ECA08D463A.jpg (649x365, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/24mv8198hdkgcu0/AADnn5DY2F2KayR7ng3CmKqLa?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR08nuYsM_VFCCQVMpeCsbbeAZ-dlGmylSd6MOhI2EkR6vNTsyGjOdcYJ6E
youtu.be/XdlAvc7Z7hc
nswrl.com.au/news/2019/03/06/fittler-names-five-potential-nsw-debutants/
zerotackle.com/breaking-de-belin-to-fight-nrl-ban-in-court-41275/
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-06/nrl-sex-tapes-being-shared-on-whatsapp-men-speak-out/10872416
twitter.com/brentread_7/status/1103196183432855552
youtu.be/94bBVp1i8ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me a rundown, mein neger, im seeing things re MG's daughter.

Quick rundown:
- Panthers are fucked and will have a shit season

autosage test

we being autosaged already?

Sounds good, can we organise a sex tape scandal for the Donkeys?

Theyres many more to come apparently

>mark geyer's daughter appears in sex tape with tyrone may
>nrl memes (normie facebook group) makes a post outing her
>geyer and daughter deny it
>geyer is threatening to sue everybody

par for the course this off-season m8. just selling papers until another player knocks his wife around for asking him to turn off Fortnite

> tyrone may
>tyrone
Of course.
So its definitely his daughter? Not sure id like to piss Geyer off

You cant really identify her in the vid though

Just got rammed by Tyrone again

For Mark Geyer to go to court he will have to watch the video to say he knows it isn’t her. The video will also be played in court multiple times

looks a lot like her

dropbox.com/sh/24mv8198hdkgcu0/AADnn5DY2F2KayR7ng3CmKqLa?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR08nuYsM_VFCCQVMpeCsbbeAZ-dlGmylSd6MOhI2EkR6vNTsyGjOdcYJ6E

>wogball

M8 ur a right ocker with a gutfull of puss banana bending fuckin wog

bump

That's it lads. I can no longer stomach supporting this game and the """people""" who play and watch it. Researching which AFL team to support as we speak.

Attached: nrl.png (585x128, 16K)

fag

>Researching which AFL team to support as we speak.
kek, you might as well organise your gender reassignment op while your at it.

cringe post

>literally no openly gay AFL players ever
>Ian Roberts exists

>literally no openly gay AFL players ever
With the emphasis on openly.
By the way, big Ian was born in Melbourne. (_!_)

bumper

If you were a girl why would you let a footy player take footage of you having sex on their mobile phone.

The dude was in the missionary position with the phone right at his face as well, it wasn’t like it was a secret or he was covertly filming her

Apparently there is more videos out involving a players wife.

Attached: 4E06E3F100000578-5930005-Cameron_and_Barb_Smith_the_couple_are_pictured_together_reported-a-50_15310 (634x852, 146K)

hello, I'm here for the sextape
Any links?

Goodbye wondrous Rugby League!

Attached: For me it's homosexuality.jpg (754x448, 132K)

Real fans want to have a piece of the team inside them.

Attached: 11cgn4o.jpg (319x480, 18K)

#talkupthegame
#boottheslut
#ratbagpapi
#mydaughterisdatingtyrone

Attached: De-Australianisation.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

>Deep throat it you rat

Ah, they are like poets

redpill me on this year's cheapies lads

any links?

>If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

Attached: Prophet.jpg (644x616, 192K)

Imagine the video

based. nobody watches nrl anymore.

Kek

Wait for ppp m8

Actually pretty triggered by this

post the vids you boot sluts

So is it actually her in the video?

nrl memes is dead

Attached: 10582660-6771337-image-a-53_1551752907185.jpg (634x845, 68K)

They havent posted anything since the Geyer issued the lawyer... they must be nervous

Apparently the admin deleted his personal account too

BASED MG

THIS
H
I
S

Penrith have the best brothels, really worth the drive from Lakemba

Literally a link to the vids ITT you fucking dropkicks

>having to manufacture "scandals" to get anyone to pay attention to your failed shitheap of a league
OH I'M LAFFIN' LAD

the dropbox is empty

Live by the boot die by the boot

NRL memes is deleted
NRL zero fuks given is still up. Based

>Apparently

How would they know?

Attached: The thinking Alex Jones with rolex.png (589x676, 403K)

lads I have the vids but only in whatsapp, can't see how tf to download to phone

give us a secure eay to get it out

/nrl/
= cringe

twitter.com/r_NRL
=
Based

>twitter.com/r_NRL

Are you trying to get followers on your shitty twitter page?

Attached: Big WIlly Style.jpg (500x522, 133K)

Don't they auto download to a video gallery folder on your phone?

>Yea Forums spacing

>Yea Forums spacing

>nrl memes ded
Roosterman BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

What fuck are you incels on about?

Attached: NRL Memes 2019.jpg (1086x1086, 211K)

Remember NRL Memes went away for a little while after he wrongly accused that guy of leaking the Mitchell Pearce vid

Don't be surprised if he comes back

How much time in prison could NRL memes be doing if found guilty?

Attached: Eric Bana Chopper VB Stubby .jpg (1777x999, 100K)

Is there even anything criminal here? If you think that's the girl in the video and say so what's the issue. It's a matter of opinion

Brydens Lawyers seems to think so. And they sponser like 4 teams so they must know what they're talking about

Seems ridiculous. If you make a throwaway comment like that on a memes page it's not like you're engaging in slanderous journalism, it's more like a joke among mates
And it most likely is her as well lol. If you genuinely believe what you're saying there shouldn't be any chance of a case against you, how can it be defamation when it's a statement of your belief of the facts

> (You) #
> (You) #

>What fuck are you incels on about?

I’m just one person lad

One retarted user thinks he knows more about the law than a bunch of lawyers

kek

KEK

t. doesn’t understand libel laws

VID
youtu.be/XdlAvc7Z7hc
QUICK DOWNLOAD AND SHARE

someone post a fucking link to the video

Poosterkid btfo

yeh these ones aren't

Ugh what's more disturbing is that courts still think being a slut is shameful. Like there's nothing wrong with being gangbanged and booted, it's 2019 how can a court say it harms your reputation??

If the vids don’t download it means the AF is tracking your phone for illegal videos (aka. this sex tape one)

the AFP*

Where’s the secret /nrl/ whatsapp group invitation lads

Ivan holds the keys to the kingdom

rightio m8

there's a vid going round of Josh Mansour's, and it's def her

Attached: 1485853189102.jpg (250x238, 42K)

Post it or else you are a liar

And people questioned why Des made sure all the players at Manly had new ipads for the start of the season

cmon brahs

Can't make out if it's his wife or sister.. but it's a nothing video really, other than the fact it's probably been leaked by a player?

Its 2019 why is the videos in such shitty quality?

snapchat camera sucks

Let's see your oscar winning sex tape m8

Still no video links? Does anyone have it? Seems like the dropbox link is down

as if he fucking went to jail you dumb fuck

>some rando literal who daughter of a small-time celeb and business man
Kek, legal scare tactics and posturing at its finest. She doesn't have any reputation to suffer damage to so will never prove defamation

Lads the fox league supercoach show is on tonight

it's not defamation, check out the media report

if you film and or disseminate said film without permission in NSW they can do you

Based

Attached: ipad_pro_9_point_7.jpg (1000x631, 40K)

Do players swear oaths to each other when booting sluts?

Attached: three_musketeers-535x387.jpg (535x387, 45K)

i'm a broncos supporter

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-150345_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1920, 444K)

What the hell, is he turning into a frog

Attached: roberts-j-190302_jo_10735.jpg (735x735, 102K)

>No scandals at pozzbourne or basedbane

Seems like a narrative to boot out some sydney teams

Sydney media love a good story about league players

Oath of the Horatti vibes

Attached: Jacques-Louis_David,_Le_Serment_des_Horaces.jpg (2332x1797, 2.49M)

Storm are over cap

christ NRL players are degenerates

>he doesn't boot the sluts

Napa tapes had an air of levity while this is plain mean and degrading lads. Sad to think players can't ethically gangbang their groupies.

When is a gay sex tape going to get leaked and I don't just mean the kind of gay where you finger your butthole in front of your mates or take turns fucking some girl while admiring your mates' dick

if you watch them they're all obviously voluntary, nothing rapey about it

just usual thots

It's not about rape, it's about ethics in group sex.

Attached: C.jpg (1600x900, 91K)

>fake

lol whatever some dads are just too dumb to believe their precious daughters are total whores

>degenerates
it's a slut. She definitely liked this.

Why are NRL players so bad at covering up their degeneracy?

>being an incel

/afl/ is up

they wear masks in one of the videos

>being an incel

Sharks are also over the cap

i wish i could say this was the NRLs darkest hour

Yeah I don't, that's why I'm saying this fuckwit
what I mean is it doesn't feel like a criminal offence. If I posted the pictures here and said I thought it was Mayers' daughter would I be liable?

Yea you would be libel

pathetic

Hello my favourite ratbag community

Epic gamer moment

Would masturbating to your teammate shadowboxing qualify?

it's not libel or defamation you dumb fuckstains, there are specific laws about taking and sending personal sex videos

shit board desu, only visiting for the nrl videos

Says folder’s empty. Got any other link?

based /hm/bro

You didn’t even get the joke

What do you do when you're at training and you're doing tackling/wrestling practice and you start to feel yourself getting a boner or your start to feel a teammate getting a boner

You both hit the showers

We are talking about the moderator of NRL Memes though, of course the players involved are being sued for spreading and making the tape

Roosterman literally shitting himself after MG took his page down

MG is going to properly sort you out in court and outside of court in the alley too

10/10 would boot

Just letting you know that I reported the OP and several posts ITT to both Mark Geyer and Bryden's Lawyers as they are defamatory in nature. You'll be hearing from us very soon.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

nswrl.com.au/news/2019/03/06/fittler-names-five-potential-nsw-debutants/

Are these high IQ moves from Big Brain Brad?

mu-mummy!!

based smith could get any bird he wants but goes for the thicc mommy. elite taste

BASED de Belin taking the NRL to federal court tomorrow to overturn playing ban
zerotackle.com/breaking-de-belin-to-fight-nrl-ban-in-court-41275/

Attached: Hoopman.jpg (1303x1009, 104K)

It's hard to find good quality NRL memes. Half are just the same tired meme format with the name of the team changed every other week, or just something really homophobic but not even clever.
I unsubbed from everything but Simpsons NRL memes.

The only good NRL memes are from here

honestly surprised the vids haven't been leaked massively yet

fucking absurd you can be publicly smeared and lose your income before it even goes to court

Attached: 1549586352110.jpg (720x888, 334K)

would sniff her farts

Attached: thicc.jpg (462x840, 63K)

Reminder that Sam threw this away for some random instagram thot

Attached: DuHevd5XgAEqx3K.jpg (1200x1200, 152K)

Check the Bell end is innocent

He's guilty of being a piece of shit though. What kind of low scum leaves his pregnant fiancee at home to go try to hook up with teenage girls?

literally an NRL player
the women all know what they sign up for

Based r/nrl crossposter

Apparently Sam and Pheobe are back together. Still a fucking idiot though

Sam won her back lad. It's the off season fairytale romance narrative with a happy ending.

>i-it's women's fault I'm a piece of shit!

that you hollyfag?

Imagine defending thisSort yourself out

Based retard.

SHALL be listening to The Rush Hour with MG this arvo at 6pm on tripleM

how the fuck did MG get his own radio show? heard him on the footy show and on post-match commentary and that brain damaged fuck could barely string 5 words together

>St George Illawarra have declared war on the NRL over the sidelining of star lock Jack de Belin under the game’s new ‘no fault stand down’ policy.
>Documents seen by Foxsports.com.au list both de Belin and the Dragons as applicants against the Australian Rugby League Commission and the NRL.
>De Belin and the Dragons club will appear in the Federal Court of Australia at 2pm on Thursday.
BASED

SHALL be watching the Fox League SC Draft at 7:30

there are but this isn't it. Gayers is suing because they're saying it's his daughter, if it really was some random uninvolved with him he wouldn't be suing

Dumb westie bogan perfect for the kyle and jackie o crowd

players will only film sex acts with women and """leak""" them in a desperate but ultimately futile attempt to pretend to the public that they're straight

This is the end of Greenberg. Finna be kino and comfy as fuck to watch

If (when) de Belin wins his court case against the NRL, does that mean the policy must be reversed and all the other stood down players can play again? Or does it only affect Jack?

It will create a precedent meaning that other affected players can now appea their previous bans. They can also then sue the NRL for compensation which will practically bankrupt them. The board will blame Greenberg and will have him resign as CEO

The NRL would have to suspend the policy if JDB is successful - otherwise everybody else will just sue.

shit thread with shit posters

>human rights

Top kek 'hoops'. Its got nothing to do with human rights.

Probably the ones who have been stood down under the "no fault" policy, i.e. the ones who have yet to go to trial
Think in cases like Barba, where they stood him down over footage of the incident and not the trial/ charges itself it will still stand
speaking out of my arse though

Maybe, it would certainly force the NRL to change it's suspension policies. Having the club seek the injunction as well elevates it to another tier. In other cases the club may agree to a suspension which would make it different.

Labour rights are human rights.

Ben Barba hasn't even been charged with anything, and he likely won't be charged.

>a "no fault" policy
>it causes the player harm (lost chance at career advancement and march payments)
How could it survive a challenge? They literally admit the player it not at fault yet they will cause them harm.

Did MG mention anything about the NRL memes thing? I'm late

Nah. Unless it was at the very start. I tuned in at 6:04

Cowboys axed him first though, that's the difference. With de Belin the club is being deprived of their employees services by the governing body (NRL).

Who brought the game into disrepute...

Ben Barba should sue the Cowboys.

based fucking hoops shining light on rugby league's plotholes

disappointing if true

was looking forward to Punished Surgess

My bad but my point still stands
I think de Belin's point will be that the NRL can't stand him down solely over an impending trial because it's an assumption of guilt, which is maybe why the NRL has been so keen to stress the "no-fault" aspect of it
But is seems a ridiculous argument because if a CEO or other public figure faced these allegations and the chairman stood him down I wouldn't bat an eyelid, but maybe there's nothing in his player's contract that covers this. iirc St. Georges is a party to the lawsuit so there could be a strong argument to the league interfering there
They're still getting paid, only harm might come from their personality branding, which is impacted anyway

whats something to yell at de belin if he does play round one?

THIS

M8 you saw punished Surgess in the finals playing the absolute worst form of his career

The contract would have reputation clauses, it wasn't a "no fault" termination.

Nah, Ben Barba was wrongfully dismissed. He should sue.

Based /nrl/ high iq discussion

Reminder we run Yea Forums

The harm is future earnings lost because they can't advance their career, as well as match payments. The NRL would need to compensate them for both, not just their ordinary salary.

The Kiwis run Yea Forums

Wheres lawGOD when we actually need him

Lawfag quit law and started studying behavioural psychology. Keep up.

I think the poogans get salary cap relief until its sorted, no idea how thats supposed to work though

>"Jack de Belin got stood down by the NRL for his court matter"

Attached: 0*AZPVU1hzpX7Pup5K.jpg (628x354, 46K)

>greentext and quotation marks
yikes dawg

So when Cootamundra's Brave Jack De Belin bankrupts the NRL, which clubs are joining his Dragons in Australia's new premier Rugby League competition...

>because they can't advance their career
why not? they're only stood down until the trial occurs
>as well as match payments
do players get payments per match on top of regular salaries?

otherwise I think there's a precedent for excluding sports players from codes by the governing body, just maybe not like this when the player is still contracted and the club is standing by them, also for an arbitrary reason

2018-19 Off Season Scandal All Stars

1. Ben Barba
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Greg Inglis
4. Dylan Walker
5. Tautau Moga
6. Tyrone May
7. Jaemon Salmon
8. Zane Musgrove
9. Tyrone May
10. Dylan Napa
11. Sam Burgess
12. Adam Elliott
13. Jack De Bellin
14. Liam Coleman
15. Jacob Saifiti
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Tyrone Phillips

state of this spoort

You've got may twice m8

De Belin not much chance of getting picked for NSW now so that's 3x $50k he's lost

Forgot to name a captain m8

Sorry m8 move Coleman to hooker and add Tony Williams to the bench

>de belin
>de good
Hes shit anyway m8

$2 quarter pounders today lads

Frizell is better tbf

Yes 12-24 months is a significant period of lost potential to increase income in a 6 to 12 year RL career. Yes they get significant match and win payments.

based josh

lotta good looking birds in the Sopranos lads

redpilled post
tuning into NRL 360, Rugby League from all angles, right now in the meantime.

I’ll pound your quarter for $2

It's confirmed that Mick Ennis selected Josh Hodgson with the 1st pick of the Fox League SuperCoach draft.

Deadly backline

Another harm are SoO and Kangaroo match payments. Are the NRL going to pay him the $30k for each gane he misses the chance to qualify for? If it's "no fault" then what basis is there for the harm?

At least 10x better than picking idris though

/nrl/ draft when

Fox Sports now reporting de Belin taking the court action alone.

Mr de Belin is asking the Federal Court to order the NRL and the ARLC to issue a press release and place corrective advertising in the Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and a raft of other mastheads stating that: “The NRL has not suspended St George Illawarra player Jack de Belin. He is available to play for St George Illawarra.”

He also wants the court to award him damages and costs and make a range of declarations, including that he was not "validly suspended or stood down" from the sport and that the NRL and the ARLC engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct.

Mr de Belin's lawyers claim a major change to the game's disciplinary policy, announced on February 28 and requiring the automatic suspension of players accused of serious crimes, amounts to an unreasonable restraint of trade and is a "threatened suspension" rather than a suspension that has taken effect.

He is seeking an order permanently restraining the NRL and ARLC from inserting the new rule into the NRL Rules or NRL Code of Conduct.

Attached: Moley.jpg (960x720, 79K)

>Mr de Belin's lawyers say neither the NRL nor the ARLC had in their possession "any evidence capable of enabling them to properly form a view as to whether de Belin engaged in the alleged offence or conduct that constituted a breach of the NRL Code of Conduct".
NRL ARE COOKED

>de Belin's righteous crusade for workplace rights will bump #boottheslut off the backpage
How can one man be so based?

Attached: god.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

>mfw no meadow soprano gf

Attached: 028226-phil-gould.jpg (350x354, 29K)

Attached: boomboom.jpg (739x415, 31K)

I bet she has the most perfect shitcutter back there, with a beautiful little, slightly-brownish stinkstar with black pubes around the hole and the hint of a dirty-girl smell. Hnnnnnnggg!!!!!

it's on lads

Family, God and the NSWRL lads

Attached: F7318CFC-C104-4836-9BAD-4D62D3A850AD.jpg (212x237, 9K)

Vonny got fatter over the off season

DEFEND WORKERS RIGHTS

Attached: tumblr_p5ed7zQszO1qkc9jco2_r1_400.gif (400x225, 689K)

seek help m8

RICHO UH
RATBAG YUH

>Ennis

Attached: 1547629259390.jpg (550x550, 20K)

I SEE PRIDE
I SEE POWA
I SEE A BADASS MUDDA
WHO DOWN TAKE NO CRAP FROM NOBODY

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-06/nrl-sex-tapes-being-shared-on-whatsapp-men-speak-out/10872416

Dragons dogged de Belin at the 11th hour.
>Dragons initially supportive of legal action but it is understood they dropped out at 11th hour. De Belin going alone and lawyers aren’t cheap. Argument centres around de Belin stood down before rule has been drafted. His team also claim it interferes with his existing contract
twitter.com/brentread_7/status/1103196183432855552

No matter, will only make the inevitable victory of one man versus the world taste even sweeter.

Workers>sponsors

Attached: Tastes like victory.jpg (656x369, 41K)

Based de belin burning those bridges

Ennis is such a freshcunt

youtu.be/94bBVp1i8ow
>their just kids mate, their just kids

>"Some of the girls might be chasing a hook-up with NRL players, but no-one is chasing to be treated like that and for a video of them to go viral."
Ugh kinkshaming

Lara Pitt has the best team so far

Parker was going good until he picked a guy who won't play

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

Attached: jackdebelin.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

Of all the ways, why drive in front of a semi trailer to end it?

>Argument centres around de Belin stood down before rule has been drafted.
ohnonononoono
state of this defence

She’s at the top of the women in league pooramid for sure.

gottem lawbro

State of Channel 7 reporting lad more like lad, S.M.Herald has a copy of the brief here. de Belin and Walker will be playing Round One.

there's now a video going round of Corey Norman and James Segeyaro with some slut

Attached: 1524693566164.jpg (334x334, 88K)

looks like the two stories they support each other
maybe he's arguing the policy shouldn't be retroactive, which seems fair

this show is boring
needs more sangster
*switches to the latest podcast*

Restraint of trade and permanent injunction is eternal lad

ennis is out there snapping at them kek
he's the only one that seems to care

test

as I said though I think the code has a right to do that. Pretty sure there have been cases of that throughout history, if the code is justified
There was never any appeal for cricket australia tearing up Smith and Warner's IPL contracts, although tbf I think there was talk of it

Because they didn't take it to court. None of these things are legal, the salary cap for example is an illegal restraint of trade, they just rely on the parties not taking them to court until now. de Belin is about to de Blow the entire basis for the NRLs contracting system open.

>None of these things are legal, the salary cap for example is an illegal restraint of trade, they just rely on the parties not taking them to court until now.
delusional

choo choo ;)

we have been autosaged since this morning unfortunately mate

someone go 3 way in a Kayo subscription with me

>captains of an entire industry collude to fix wages
>legal
Kimmorley was about to kill the salary cap in 2001 until the Eagles saved them. All it takes is one court case. The NRL are subject to ordinary Australian commercial laws, they get away this restraint of trade bullshit because no one has the balls to take them on until now. Every worker has the right to procedural fairness and natural justice in disciplinary hearings at a minimum. NRL about to have their shit pushed back in.

/afl/ only have 4 teams in their supercoach this season lads. grim grim stuff

>we're a monopoly employer in an industry
>we can decide if you can work or not work in the industry on """"no-fault"""" whims
>legal

Attached: Todd_Greenberg.jpg (1185x1464, 1.85M)

hope you don't actually believe this, reeks of poorly applied libtard lawyerism
There are plenty of anti-competitive laws in Australia that might contravene your understanding of restraint of trade, the cap could follow a wide range of law doctrines.
Besides the clubs are operating within the NRL framework, if they didn't like it they could form their own league
If it really just took one court case to overturn the system they why haven't any of the clubs getting btfo with fines decided to do that?

For me, it's The Pitt Bulls

what a grubby fuckin 'game'
Islanders and browns everywhere, rape charges every other week, animal fucking, doctored crowd numbers, pre-recorded crowd audio, literal retards being trucked in to boost attendance, falling participation at the grass roots level......
grim and JUSTed

A sequel to the Canadian Club?

Because some clubs have an interest in suppressing wages and working conditions. You're talking about a deficit in will, which is correct, not a deficit in law. Now we have a player willing to singlehandedly force the NRL to abide by common law norms in disciplinary matters, he has the will. Absolute hero that will kill the dictator NRL system of employment collusion.

>Besides the clubs are operating within the NRL framework
That's my point. The NRL is a system that relies upon consent, and would be blown apart by a legal challenge like de Belin is doing.

>If it really just took one court case to overturn the system they why haven't any of the clubs getting btfo with fines decided to do that?
No balls. Sunk cost fallacy. Chad de Belin will force them to follow legal discipline norms towards employees.

>Because some clubs have an interest in suppressing wages and working conditions.
and there's 16 clubs. Not one of them has it in their interests to challenge the system? Not even the ones found guilty of breaking the system multiple times?
The clubs are agreeing to the cap as set out in the NRL framework for the sake of competition, there's no common law remedy for that. They're agreeing to it, I guess if they don't then there's nothing stopping them from leaving the NRL and setting up their own league without a salary cap
I don't think you understand restraint of trade at all, you're going completely off the name. There's a bunch of caveats on common law doctrines like this, especially when the NRL can prove it's in their interest for the cap.

>employers agree (collude) to cap wages
>therefore its legal
Come on lad. At a minimum they're restricting the wage an elite player could command.

>At a minimum they're restricting the wage an elite player could command.
There are plenty of other countries and codes he can play for mate

posted my doodle in /cric/ lads

Within the applicable jurisdiction. One case would blow apart the NRL salary cap. NRL dodged a bullet when Kimmorley elected not to sue. Now they're about to face the wrath of the law against their parallel disciplinary system because one player said "no, I do not consent to being railroaded, I'll defend my rights."

big day lads

so was it geyers daughter or not?

plot twist, it's not even his daughter, Paul Harrigan was sniffing around his wife at the time

Tell me there isn't a resemblance

>and there's 16 clubs. Not one of them has it in their interests to challenge the system?

In De Belins case i believe 15/16 the clubs voted on this no fault ban

yikes at this fantasy
that has nothing to do with the salary cap

@the thread
very weak scandal aussies are to scared of the lawyers to truly expose the slut, this thread was a disapointment, sincerly one really upset wog
tell that bitch to use a shampoo

I'm lonely and an actual virgin

The cap is supposed to have other benefits like spreading the wealth around to players at lower levels and different clubs, while keeping the league more competitive and therefore lucrative, increasing player payments in the long run
whether you believe that is irrelevant, the NRL has a solid case for the cap. from that perspective they're not unfairly impacting on the club's ability to trade but theoretically acting in their benefit.

what you wanna know you filthy smelly wog

Tbinking about dual elite hookers lads

>doctored crowd numbers, pre-recorded crowd audio

Attached: 1499210634311.jpg (600x733, 29K)

actually i'm a fine dressed and classy perfumed gentlemen, i don't wanna know nothing especially from you, i just expressed my disappointment for the lack of material of this """""""""""""scandal"""""""""""""

8 more days until the Back2Back begins

Attached: d.jpg (704x396, 72K)

The entire NRL edifice rests on not being challenged by one case, one player. Tomorrow the edifice on parallel disciplinary matters gets blown away by one case from one player.

Blah blah blah restraint of trade cope. "It's okay to collude to suppress wages because XYZ" NO.

sure gl with that

I love how he's too cowardly to use his trip these days.

Yea Forums here, is the tape available

which ones
when it comes to NRL and sex tapes you have to be very specific

cope faggot

I was at the game and wasn't on here the night of the GF, how mad was everyone?

nobody's posting it due to lawyers. people are just passing them round in private

lmao do you really think they'll go after some autists on Yea Forums
they were on here yesterday

Think people were genuinely happy to see cronk flog the storm with a busted shoulder m8

>Storm
>Knights
>Rabbitohs
>Warriors
>Tigers
>Cowboys
>Eels
>Titans
Big brained tipGOD here

Is that your top 8?

why the fuck is the video not viral?????

where is it ffs

If someone posts new vids I will upload old ones. Appreantly the new ones are with mansours wife?

Round 1 winners breh

so post them gaybo

yep

lads I downloaded them last night and then deleted them, how do I retrieve them?

Yeh boi.

Attached: giantcoq.jpg (680x666, 109K)

nice try lads
/cric/ owns /nrl/

Go to recycle bin
Right click
Click restore

Where is videos

didn't save them. the dropbox link was taken down

>Who would go fuck prime 19 year old pussy when he has a fat moody preggers wife at home?

Attached: 147462373989.jpg (143x254, 5K)

Kayo

Spotted some incels.

Apparently some madlad posted backups on a private hosting site.

Saw some fag on the sub say he saw them, and that there are 5 particular players that if released to the public are gonna fuck some teams finals chances.

Where the FUCK are they

Which sub?

r/DarryB

Who were you following in the nrl? I will give you your new afl team to barrack for and reasons.

The Oceania Cup and the return of Great Britain are both good things. The salary cap is a bad thing and the sooner it goes the better. The no fault stand down is complete bullshit and will only not end badly with heads in the sand. Sluts will be sluts, beware of them. Also, Wayne will win back to back premierships with the mighties, and then retire as the GOAT coach.

Attached: player_fenech_mario_1986.jpg (250x400, 39K)

*bump tests*

Why the fuck would this be autosaged? Rugby League is a serious and major international sport.

thriving game
thriving community

dickhead jannies mate
doing it for free all day
nobody knows why