Germany: Jerome Boateng, Mats Hummels and Thomas Muller told they will no longer be selected

Germany: Jerome Boateng, Mats Hummels and Thomas Muller told they will no longer be selected

Low said: "2019 is the year of the new start for the German national team."

He added: "We want to give the team a new face and I am convinced that this is the right step.

"The young national players will have the space they need to fully develop, and now they have to take responsibility."

Attached: _105902186_hi052755842.jpg (624x351, 42K)

based or cringe?

who is replacing them?

Clearly 3 Turkish/German youths

Just like in real life, some Turks

Mustafi and Sule?

özil is the only turk in history who was ever relevant for the german nt

Attached: 133547466531.jpg (384x395, 24K)

get your memes right, amerimutts. pacy negros will replace them

who's the dude who got that awful tattoo of himself across his back again, sane?

yes

>"its time for young german men to take responsibility"

meanwhile muslim refugees are taking over your country and blacks are impregnating your women (tainting your pure Aryan race)

imagine posting this unironically

based

Attached: 1511723784143.png (1299x876, 649K)

That’s a good thing

Sturmmann Müller finally joins Gruppenführer Schweinsteiger and Oberleutnant Lahm in retirement, some may say the time is past-due

Ching cheng chong lao makao kata shush shush

you have to be retarded to think Gundogan isn't relevant and shouldn't be a starting CM for your NT in the future

So Ozil still gets a place?

Lunacy.

>tf
>tp

>We want to give the team a new face
Should lead by example desu

Attached: 4L_jjb5JbPb.png (750x1334, 380K)

this

They've all been shit for a long time now, no controversy here. It's only in the news because they belong to the media's precious Bayern.

RESPEKTLOS

miss me yet?
it's not too late you nazis

Attached: Arsenal-Training.jpg (615x409, 29K)

>on the number he chose to wear: "Yes I love the number 11, it reminds me of the twin towers and the terrorist attacks that brought them down."

how can germany ever recover without the best number ten of all time?

gündogan has 29 caps in 9 years

ARTIKEL 1

I take it.

>Boaterng
is a nigger so I am happy is gone even though it's germany so it's likely that he gets replaced by another non german. His defending was second rate but it's still one of the best germany has to offer so the decision is bad from a sport perspective but overall I am happy, one nigger less. Not his fault at all that we lost in the WC.

>Hummels
Great loss. Sure, he had a weak year but to be fair, so had all of Bayern. It wasn't his fault they lost in the WC. It was Löw's incompetence and the offensive players not being able to fucking score goals against literal shitters. This one Hurts.

>Müller
GOOD
FUCKING
RIDDANCE
Literally should never ever be allowed any pro contract ever but earns ridiculous amounts of money at Bayern for no reason. Tributing Hummels to take down Müller is a tradeoff I can take, even though losing 2 of the best german defenders just to have him gone was a high price. Sometimes we take those I guess.

Zurück in deinen Keller, Kevin.
Hartz 4 kommt ja bald.

Freu mich schon. Nicht böse sein wagecuck.

Wish every Hartzer had to wear some sort of symbol on their person to identify them when they walk by