Press F to pay respect

Press F to pay respect
F

Attached: einfuehrung-940.jpg (940x544, 66K)

Should gut Kroos as well

why? what if they are performing again?

yeah, i thought that they could come back as well, but apparently no. Thats a shitty farewell for 3 wc winner

It's Löw man. Once he decided that you're out of the NT, you're out. No come back possible

I would've kept them around for at least next Euros. Maybe they would've retired after the Euros anyway because they're close to their mid-30's in Qatar.
But if Low gets sacked, do they return if the next head coach wants them to? Or would the DFB refuse the next head coach to give them a call?

>But if Low gets sacked,

Attached: 1467568924688.jpg (600x450, 24K)

S
S
F

simple

na Müller was never really good people just wish he was because he shared a name with the greatest German striker of all time

10 world cup goals
And he made fun of San Marino so hard UEFA changed the Euro qualyfication rules so we never have to watch them again

>Low is still manager

wtf, what are you doing?

realistically hummels is the only one of the three that might still have some value to the squad

Bet they're felling really low

t. bavarian

>Podolski gets his own farewell friendly
>muller just told to fuck off
owned lol

>implying we won't get relegated until we have to play them again

I'd keep Hummels on the bench atleast

A bit disrespectful for how much they did for the NT
Why not phase them out slowly?

Rumor has it they were running the squads penis inspection routines and low got pretty mad because he was the one who used to them until lahm left the team. It's complete anarchy on penis inspection day now.

Löw sacrificed them to save himself, classic Löw move

Is Hummles really German?

there are several "germanic" ethnicities user. people used to live everywhere in germany before the germanic tribes up north spread southward, "real" germanics are scandinavians.

Hummels is a Nord tho

why do americans believe that in any point of history people who weren't blond and blue eyed weren't considered german? is this some ww2 psyop?

Not entirely true considering Gomez got a comeback. I think it all depends on their individual performances in the clubs and whether the new guys will be able to hold themselves decently

in the modern world, everybody moves around

They're obsessed with your country, they all believe they're part German and most don't have blue eyes. You'll see them post maps about ancestry and not tell you how census data comes from them claiming to be German and it is in way verified

why did he wait so long? Germany are in league B now.

he did it on purpose. he exposes muller and hummels and cucks us

Press S to spit in Low's face

>it all depends on their individual performances in the clubs
if this was the case he would have taken Sané to the WC and benched Neuer for ter Stegen

If they were starting you would be complaining about them still playing despite being poor

Ter Stegen and Sane should be starting

They fucked us in the way.
They couldn't keep a 2 goals lead.
Never trust a German in football

F
S
S
#diversity, fuck wh*teoids

based

Nobody's complaining tho

Late revenge for what you did in 1923

Based Virgin van Dijk. He has never had sex before, and when he finally did, he fucked two whole nations at the same time with his injury time goal.

>kicking out Muellel
Now there literally isn't a point in watching this team anymore. He was one of two players who were both likeable and entertaining to watch

let me guess, the other one is werner?

fucking kimmich the manlet assisted his goal

No, it's Noier.

>caring about any other nt other than your own

Attached: 1479257310099.jpg (653x590, 76K)

I am German, Hans.

my condolences

Attached: 1479904338450.jpg (550x535, 27K)

C-could it be? Are you really the legendary Northern Mutt?

Sometimes things aren't as they appear. I'll leave it at that. I am sure you'll be able to figure it out eventually.

I take it.

>Boaterng
is a nigger so I am happy is gone even though it's germany so it's likely that he gets replaced by another non german. His defending was second rate but it's still one of the best germany has to offer so the decision is bad from a sport perspective but overall I am happy, one nigger less. Not his fault at all that we lost in the WC.

>Hummels
Great loss. Sure, he had a weak year but to be fair, so had all of Bayern. It wasn't his fault they lost in the WC. It was Löw's incompetence and the offensive players not being able to fucking score goals against literal shitters. This one Hurts.

>Müller
GOOD
FUCKING
RIDDANCE
Literally should never ever be allowed any pro contract ever but earns ridiculous amounts of money at Bayern for no reason. Tributing Hummels to take down Müller is a tradeoff I can take, even though losing 2 of the best german defenders just to have him gone was a high price. Sometimes we take those I guess

Lukas is a meme beyond memes. Of course he is more important than advertiser man.

They're brainlets that think Aryan means blonde hair and blue eyes. Obviously they assume all Germans are "Aryan" because of Hitler and he's the only German they know of so they base everything around him and what he said/did

BOOMERS OUT
You now only need to axe Neuer and you're game