/seriea/ - Being so trashy that even Fantantonio is telling you to behave edition

CL Round of 16 Leg 2 of 2:
>Wednesday, 6th of March
21:00 Porto - Roma

EL Round of 16 Leg 1 of 2:
>Thursday, 7th of March
18:55 Eintracht Frankfurt - Inter
21:00 Napoli - RB Salzburg

MATCHDAY 27:
>Friday 8th of March
20:30 Juventus - Udinese

>Saturday 9th of March
18:00 Parma - Genoa
20:30 Chievo - Milan

>Sunday 10th of March
12:30 Bologna - Cagliari
15:00 Inter - SPAL
15:00 Frosinone - Torino
15:00 Sampdoria - Atalanta
18:00 Sassuolo - Napoli
20:30 Fiorentina - Lazio

>Monday 11th of March
20:30 Roma - Empoli

Reminder that Gattuso is the best coach in the league

Attached: Roma-Porto.png (912x516, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8btoO-nCG9A
sport.ticketone.it/event/it/44115/90600119/fiorentina-vs-lazio-serie-a-tim-2018-2019
twitter.com/wandaicardi27/status/1102883703846522880
youtube.com/watch?v=bcFbzgAm4U8
streamable.com/y5ikr
mediacites.fr/enquete/2019/03/05/adrien-rabiot-itineraire-dun-enfant-du-foot-business/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfe6fisAMTE
calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-players-partied-with-60-models-after-atletico-madrid-de-10991
youtu.be/pFYYGVKjYTA
youtube.com/watch?v=a7WlqlHmtaQ
twitter.com/ChampionsLeague/status/1103292288275546113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

League Table:

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-05 at 16.52.29.png (1188x1350, 215K)

Worse than League Ungh

>Chievo finally going down

5th for
*ahem*
PORCO DIO
PORCA MADONNA
E TUTTI GLI ANGELI OGBONNA

Attached: 1550048242356.jpg (408x594, 75K)

>two posts before bump limit
I'm very upset about this thread and I want ALL of you to know it

calm yo autism zì

Attached: 1551782364835.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

7th for Roma going over those simps tomorrow

Reminder that THIS is worst choke in history of Champions League

youtube.com/watch?v=8btoO-nCG9A

Attached: 12marcacom.jpg (630x350, 205K)

>according to some "indiscretions" by some radios EDF might resign tomorrow at the end of the match, regardless of the result
Personally I call bullshit. If he was willing to resign he would have done it way earlier. It's also a very bitch move if you resign after a win because you're just throwing shit on the next manager
Somehow I remember it so well

They are expecting to lose, this is damage control.

They were doped, Istanbul is much worse

it's not even the worse CL choke by Milan desu

Eh the radio it came from is probably the one that shits the most on the Pallotta and friends so it would be weird if it was a planned "leak". It would have come out of tele radio stereo since it's full of Baldissoni dicksuckers

italy bros
why does ticketone not have the fiorentina vs lazio tickets? I will be visiting firenze on the 10th and really want to catch the game.

>implying Istanbul wasn't the biggest choke of CL history

i havent been here since my roma lost
plz dont overwhelm me, just slow tipping of foot in the water again

myabe they are on vivaticket?
Or just try on Fiorentina's site

Just checked those two as well.
Nothing. Did one of the teams fuck up and yell some racist shit so there is no fans allowed or what? Either way I'll probably have to get tickets at the office when i'm in firenze.

Most plausible explanation: pretty much nobody cares about Fiocretina outside Firenze

sport.ticketone.it/event/it/44115/90600119/fiorentina-vs-lazio-serie-a-tim-2018-2019 seems to be working from here. It's not the first time an user had problems buying Fiorentina's tickets though

>sport.ticketone.it/event/it/44115/90600119/fiorentina-vs-lazio-serie-a-tim-2018-2019

Oh fuck thank you. Yeah I don't know what the issue was but it works.

Medical update on Sami Khedira:

“Sami Khedira underwent planned cardiological tests that highlighted the positive evolution of the treatment performed. He has since started on a personalised training programme. The prognosis is such that he can return to action a month from the date he underwent surgery.”

twitter.com/wandaicardi27/status/1102883703846522880

what did she mean by this?

She's insane.

Do I need to sign up for a fan card to buy tickets to this game? It lets me put the tix in the cart but I am reading some conflicting stuff on the internet.

Attached: fiorentina vs lazio.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

She's legit crazy

Attached: D02o6QdX4AAOQd_.jpg large.jpg (960x1200, 164K)

might want to delet that pic real quick fra

i confide in /seria/ to not

brehs

Attached: 1531515223122.png (2242x1398, 3.53M)

Who will give "them" the first L of the season

RUBEN YOU FUCKING RETARD
BACK TO RED.DIT

Inter on the 27th of April, the day Lautaro finally sheds his mantle of 'The New Gabigol'.

>She will never shout "give me that cazzo" as you bang her from behind while Mauro is tucking their kids to sleep in the room next door
why even live

based

CHI

Attached: 1546674606363.jpg (960x942, 75K)

Imagine being Allegri right now

>last name is a city of spain that was never conquered by the romans
still salty?

CA

t. ruben gijon

>EDF: "We'll start with 4-3-3"
Yes let's gift another first half

>mfw Juventus go out in round of 16 and Roma stay in

Attached: 1551219434908.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Same thing, but 1 step further, happened last year tbqhwyl

>Tries to shit-talk
>Posts match from the wrong season in 2002/03 when Milan actually won CL
OH NO NO NO NO

>Venezia hires Cosmi
Based Serse

NO

Attached: NOs.jpg (758x899, 29K)

m8, on your linkedin profile:

>My passion for sustainability has lead me to where I am today, and will continue to influence the choices I will eventually make.

'Lead' should be 'led'

>soccer
C'mon Ruben.

I guess learning English wasn't part of those choices. I'm sure he's better with Spanish

thanks. Never thought i'd get linkedin corrections from here, but i appreciate it

I don't like coming off try hard so I say soccer. Especially in the south. I'll be visiting Zagreb soon btw. Unfortunately though Dinamo Zagreb play away the day we are there so can't catch the game.

I'm equally shitty at english and spanish. Idgaf though. You want to post your linkedin so other anons can proof read? It helps immensely.

mfw

Attached: 1544572620502.png (223x195, 49K)

I seriously hope you guys don't think Real is going into the next round.

>pastore injured again
I hope its a fake injury to hide the fact that they're putting him outside the squad after he sperged at EDF

Argentines and fake injuries...

I love all of you, dutchbros

>getting kluishit instead of neres
>getting shitstore instead of ziyech
absolute state of monchi

Ziyech on his own could do more than Kluivert and Pastore together desu, and it's not like that's new information.

Everyone knew this last season too, but >muh potential

I hope they win B next season

To be fair Milan do have the biggest choke in the CL history vs Liverpool of all clubs.

>halal in charge of bribing

Deschamps to meet with Juve

This is the cringiest thing I have ever watched.

Is Courtois a worse signing than Olsen? Cosidering Real already had Navas

Absolutely, Courtois is beyond awful

>momblano
Lol

lol
hope this actually happens

Wasn't he one of the first "pundits" to disclose the Ronaldo-Juventus deal?

dopo quella non ne ha presa giusta LETTERALMENTE una

Apparently he also said Juve's dream is Pep. Imagine them paying him 20mil a year like he's getting a city.
I think Juve's list looks like this.
1. Zidane
2. #ConteBack
3. Deschamps

>Mumblanus

Also being reported Juve will sell Costa to help pay for some of Chiesa's fee. Not sure how I feel about it Juve do need some soul into their team, but even though Chiesa is Italian I'm not sure he's the best fit.

literally every team is reported to sell someone to buy chiesa.

Navas to Roma soon

Juve can offer Chiesa himself the most money though.

Man, buying Ronaldo helped the other teams rather than juve, kek. Such a shame jj will get eliminated next week, Atletico will be even more animated since Real is out

While giving 30m to Ronaldo? Lmao

Still yes and it's not even close really. Look at Juve's wages to their players compared to the other clubs.

fras do we dare to do it

streamable.com/y5ikr

Attached: inter pepe.png (950x954, 173K)

it's not like Yonghong Li has taken over Jj

they also offer him to have a lot of fun on the bench together with Bernardeschi. But don't get me wrong I hope they get him since he's a fraud anyway, just saying that every team has news about Chiesa. just today some newspapers were saying that if Roma sells Zaniolo they'll buy Chiesa, which makes no sense at all.

Bernardeschi isn't starting but he's getting decent playing time. He also keeps picking up injuries at Juve they need to dope him to keep him healthy. I fully understand what you're saying though, but if Juve truly want a player they have the finances right now to bully the rest of the league.

imagine being jj and having a ronaldo whos gonna be like 35 and surrounding him with an unproven chiesa
just imagine that

Should just wait for the legendary Johnny Square to get healthy again and carry JJ to the CL

>be jj
>getting btfo by halal last CLs
>buy Ronaldo from halal
>lose first leg 2-0
>halal out of CL in the 16th round
>clear path to the final
>need to overcome that 2-0 against atletico
damn fras, that game will be kino af. JJ needs to go full attack if they want that CL final. Want to see what Allegri will do.

>

Lads, it's Real

Last time they went to the final Allegri realized the mid was shit and went with that 4-2-3-1 just to attack. He needs to do something similar honestly.

That only worked because DZU still had the legs for that formation and could carry the left flank

He also then fucked the tactics up in the final by playing Barza at RB and watching him get destroyed while Alves was playing RW

Yes, but not even that choke was enough to beat that Milan, hence Slippy G diving for that PK.
And even with that it was 3-3 and they only managed to beat us in penalties.

It might be their best option still though.
Mandzu
Tsu-Dybala-Bernardeschi(Take him over Costa for his workrate)
Matuidi/Can-Pjanic
Sandro-Idiot who cannot defend-Chiellini-Cancelo
Woj

>lose 1st leg on purpose
>get more attention with a cringey comeback ad campaign
>hype customers up
>raise tickets' price of 350%
Genius

Deschamps -> Juve
Zidane -> France
As I predicted

I wish that was true and all, but Allegroball is finally ruining this club.
Either way Liverpool lifted a trophy they shouldn't have sniffed. Milan were easily the best team in the world

they will sell him because he's an halcool addicted hothead
>Chiesa at Juve
he would be the single most hated plyer in the country probably

>ronaldo starts declining
>decides to kill both real and jj
deepest lore for the saviour of modern football

Fits in at Juve perfectly then.

>they need to dope him to keep him healthy
he's getting injuried exactly because dr. Agricolas secret cocktail is makinng him too musclar for his frame, look at pics of him at Fiorentina and Juve.
Same ith Cancelo that transfered just this summer

PSG beat Atletico in the finals. Simeone literally offs himself post game. Mbappe literally cannot choke

This pays off in a year or two then right? After their body adjusts they become physical freaks? Also why doesn't he dope Dybala he still looks like he's 14

Of course.
Only Milan can deliver the greatest performance ever and the greatest choke ever in the same match.

>PSG
>finals
dubious

>Buffon lifting CL
mixed feelings

Attached: Concerned and Armed Juventus Frog.jpg (550x595, 121K)

Now we need for UEFAlona and P$G to be killed.
Would be cool if Ajax won it.

WTF, don't agree with me or my son ever again

>Buffon lifting CL

Attached: ashbuffon.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Same with Bale from Tottenham to Real, doping there too?

>Those digits
You cannot make this shit up

Attached: ashbuffon2.jpg (640x480, 39K)

We will find out if Juve were truly the problem.

Attached: ujLLGxz2.gif (454x340, 722K)

Come on, post your usual 10/15 pics you post in every single thread and let's get over with it

yeah sure just ask Pato
the Agricola part was a joke, but they did put a lot of mass and that often causes injuries

Attached: WIZjIo0.jpg (500x745, 257K)

F

holy fucking based and redpilled post
hopefully ajax wins it and football gets reset back to 1995

Already done ;)

Attached: xGyR2dH.jpg (500x745, 73K)

He's actually doing it

Not sure, I feel like he would tarnish his reputation and the memories he previously gave us. Then again, a part of me believes him and Inter are a perfect fit and that his "us against everyone" schtick could meme the team into trophies again. Plus slavs love people like mou who are outspoken cunts so he'd do well with that locker room.

Attached: 1497277454693.png (213x236, 9K)

>*smuggles human organs in your path*

>Pato
>roided
Provide evidence please.
I know they put a lot of weight in his knees, more than they should have but I don't think he was roided.

As for Bale he always had injury problems at Tottenham.

So who does Tonali go to? Is he gonna be the real deal or just another overhyped youngster? He could be Verratti, but good so not Verratti at all

>Le human organs meme xD
Fuck off fake frenchie

new Pirlo la'

What's there to tarnish? Inter is absolute shit, is going absolutely no where as a club. Anything above 4th place would already be amazing

I've been watching some vids on him he does have that Pirlo/Totti type pass when he plays the ball 40 yards down field on his first touch. He looks like he could be immense honestly.

Another reddit player?

>same role
>same position
>same physique
>same playing style
>same handballing attitude
>same hair
When you watch the game you don't see Tonali
But if you watch Tonali you see Pirlo

Too bad those kind of players are already disappearing from current football.
The future will demand more midfielders like Bakayoko (physical, decent technique and good at protecting and carrying the ball) and less artists like Pirlo, Verratti, Tonali

>meme
Probably, surgically removing an organ isn't something you subhumans are capable of
Also,it's fake dutchie for the sake of accuracy

based and rode-duivelpilled

Tonali is way more versatile than Pirlo

>Verratti
>artist
wew lad

I get that you are being retarded for a meme but he could potentially tarnish the status that the treble gave him, among Inter fandom and in general. His Inter and Porto years are the only thing that he and his fans can look back fondly at.

Comfy.

Attached: D06VLuZWoAAG5EM.jpg (1600x1000, 244K)

Ajax has soul, wish I felt that way watching Juve play this season fras

Attached: IMG_0938.jpg (657x527, 54K)

God what an insufferable faggot you are.

Attached: 1508937064414.jpg (508x524, 27K)

kino

Football Leaks on Adrien Rabiot’s aborted move from PSG to Roma back in 2014, illustrating how his mother was already calling the shots back then.

mediacites.fr/enquete/2019/03/05/adrien-rabiot-itineraire-dun-enfant-du-foot-business/

(it's in french)

Attached: Rabiot.png (1024x570, 847K)

I don't see the difference between Pirlo and Bakayoko expect Pirlo has le meme long balls but can't defend or dribble for shit.

Baka is like Desailly who I would take over Pirlo anyday.

Attached: t.jpg (600x344, 19K)

cool

Says the projector himself.

>implying Albania knows what projectors are, never mind having them

he's literally the Van Gogh of our times, irrational displays and yellow cards everywhere

>it's in french
T-thanks

He's a "white" Insigne.

Maldini is /fa/

yeah, i said the roid part was a joke, he just put on too much mass

he's just an even more manlet version of jack wilshere

>didnt bother with cl matches
>made pancakes with fried bananas and amaretto syrup instead
>just see results now
what le fug happened

He also moves faster then your couch.
This is why nobody respects/likes you.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfe6fisAMTE
Types of players always come and go. If they're good enough they can still exist

turn out buying no godplayers for a couple of seasons while your boomers get old and selling Ronaldo is damegeign in the long run.
Also Ajax has some pretty good players

you were being a fag and made some gay reddit food instead of watching champions league like all the red blooded high test men did

>watching zoomers dive is high test
>perfecting your cooking skill isn't
yikes

Juventini, would you rather have Verrati or Frenkie de Jong in your team?

Attached: y06xzj5ao69t_wd640.jpg (640x360, 41K)

He's already going to Barcelona though no?

Yeah, but I meant hypothetically, verrati isn't leaving PSG either

tibo is a lanklet fraud
cant really point to many leaders apart from ramos, no wonder isco wants out

>he doesnt celebrate shrove tuesday

I unironically rate the crazy lesbian manlet Verrati.

>Muh classy passes
>Muh free kicks
Go back to

Attached: pirlocrying.gif (500x279, 2.41M)

>they'll get ramsey and rejuvenated cuadrado instead

Attached: Loudly_Crying_Face_Emoji_large.png (480x480, 111K)

>and sell Cassata to Frosinone for a solid €35/40m to then snap another international on a free the following season
Minchia quant'è bella la mafia

Attached: 1484758216727.jpg (468x358, 25K)

Attached: goodmoney.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

There was no need for a football leak about this. Everyone knew it at the time as well.

>calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-players-partied-with-60-models-after-atletico-madrid-de-10991

Barzagli and Bernard are too pure for that shit team

Attached: 1551175486094.gif (607x609, 514K)

>calciomercato.com
>Corona's gossip magazine
don't fall for it bruv

they're doing the right thing though. Here in Brazil when things are really bad it's common for teams to throw a big party with lots of women to unite the squad.

how did you guys manage to find 240+ trannies for the "big party" after the game vs Germany?

but it doesn't make sense to throw a party when you're out of the competition, only when you still have hopes

How mad are you?

Attached: fiorentina_viola.jpg (2560x1042, 282K)

t. Ruben Gijon-Felix

based

>page 8

Attached: 1511675289518.webm (480x416, 310K)

>you now remember Roma players (except Totti) and some of the staff going to party a night club in Moscow after fucking up their qualification chances (and playing two embarrassing matches against bayern)
God I hated Garcia so much.

Attached: C_4_foto_1249767_image.jpg (1200x799, 1.07M)

The portoposter was memeing but there is truth in what he says. After ten years of banter era good memories are all we have left, and if Mou can do something is making dumpster fires more fun. Anyway Marotta would never sign him, I kinda hope he gets a punished Allegri, kicked out from the love of his life despite and unbeated run and looking for revenge. I rate him really highly, he's not a massive cunt like Conte and considering that a CL won't be a realistic objective for a long while I'm cool with him 1-0'ing his way to a relevant position.

Attached: gettyimages-596870174.jpg (1024x714, 90K)

>Wanda is literally off-putting so many people that the worst Real team in recent memory cooled interest
>Feuding with inter management and fans as inter sinks in the standings and Icardi plays his childish games
>Somehow Inter are on the verge of shipping Icardi to JJ, meaning JJ will turn into a literal lowcow team
>Juventus will be eliminated this year and after icardi gets transfered they'll fail to win it again
>Ronaldo's last seasons will be spent with Higuain 2.0
>Dybala will move to Inter, and probably only become even better
>Inter will be able to sell off dead weight players on the decline to EPL teams
>JJ will expierence the full fury of Wanda and collapse
>not even a new manager can save this team
>Milan and Inter will further the rivalry and cause a resurgence in Italian football
Tell me, how is any of this bad?

is he /ourguy/? youtu.be/pFYYGVKjYTA

icardi out when??

im pretty sure he is going to madrid

>Marcano
>playing your worst defender against his former team
Yeah I can totally see this working out perfectly you fucking fraud.

Or Icardi had an agreement with Juventus all along and is literally tanking his price since Inter clearly can't keep him around anymore, both financially and from a locker room point of view. Wouldn't be the first time juve does this shit and at this point I'm 99% sure that's the case.
Also Juventus management won't act like a bunch of brainlets like Marotta did and will be able to deal with Wanda without creating such a huge shit show. Because she can be the most disgusting "human" being on the planet, but the idea of asking for a renewal and a raise wasn't that far fetched considering Icardi has the same wage as Dzeko (and up until a few months ago sfinteristi were willing to die to prove that he was the best striker in serie a).
You're acting like everyone but Inter is retarded but the truth is that the only one fucking up here is Marotta. Even Spalletti is handling this better than him and he's well known to go at odds with the most important players of the teams.
>Dybala will move to Inter, and probably only become even better
Now that's a big leap there, user. Juve has absolutely no need to sell dybala to Inter and strengthen an Italian team and Dybala has way more interest from foreign teams compared to Icardi.
And tbqh with a new manager jj might simply decide not to sell Dybala and actually playing him in his position.

madrid needs a goalscorer and 110 is not much for icardi

While the user you're responding to is projecting hard I don't think JJ necessarily wants Icardi. If there was no space for Higuain there definitively won't be any for Mauro. RM on the other hand needs a goalscorer way more

marcano > fazio

>Nainggolan injured again

I SAY CRISI
YOU SAY ________

>implying anyone is going to pay the full clause after this shitshow
kek good luck

>110 is not much for icardi
not even with the monopoly's money lmao

they're reporting a predeal is done, hence why I am saying that.
a new manager isn't going to decide that, it's my feelings that matter will be handled before the season is done.
inter would have no need to sell Icardi to Juve when Man U, Madrid, are all real possibilities for him. Even Chelsea had an interest a while ago. You forget that Ronaldo has a large influence, and I think Wanda will constantly complain in the media no matter what. Ronaldo doesn't need to tolerate that and could easily move to MLS to wrap his career up. Icardi tanking the team on purpose isn't a surprise, and frankly I think inter aren't going to play ball and send him to Juve. even if they get a record breaking offer, I would see them shipping him out of Italy unless they get a sizeable player in return. they have no reason to agree unless Juve is taking a hit. Even before this whole situation, Icardi was never highly regarded or beloved by fans. He just has too much on his record to gain their support. He's been held out of the argie squad for a good reason, mind you. 8 caps is nothing. Not may players are going to respect a guy like that, even if it all was some ploy to sabotage Inter. His wife making a mess in the media already got real cooling, I have little doubt that it could negatively impact Juventus's ability to attract players. I've always felt Wanda was always a factor in transfers, a good reason they can't get a whole lot of guys.
Inter should have given him a raise, but Wanda should have shut her big mouth. her husband not telling her to cool off and just letting her go on like this is a fucking nusiance. Seriously, this has gone too far when even Infantino is weighing in, and urging UEFA to regulate agents and freeze out Wanda
Icardi isn't a big game guy, he's barely had a key game in his life. no world cup, no Copa America final, no ucl final. Why would he all of a sudden not collapse in a big game? Ronaldo was young and had big games, Messi as well.

Joao finna dab on them krauts

Eintracht Frankfurt's home results at Europa League this season:

4-1 win against Lazio
4-1 win against Shakhtar Donetsk
4-0 win against Marseille
2-0 win against Apollon Limassol

Attached: ea07cac2-e3c8-4841-97c4-169b3b3b4263.png (385x434, 233K)

inter dont need to do discounts. his goal scoring prowess is undeniable.

Credit where due, Icardi did well in his first CL year to be honest. And him being a classical poacher, him being a "big game player" depends largely on midfield being consisted of big game players.

Him not curbstomping Wanda's mouth and firing her from being his manager a month go is his own mistake.

>Inter ends up finshing 6th

When does the pain stop lads?

I still remember being mad that Barzagli went to Juve and not Inter, dude is a rare class player on that team

>allegri
Not sure about that one, how much motivation will he have left after so many years of winning domestically but sucking on the European stage

Marotta literally made the big brainest move that he could. One player shouldn't hold a team hostage and Wacardi has a history of doing that. Inter offered him seven fucking million and he refused to accept what is near doubling of his salary. I'm glad that Marotta, Sunning and the rest of the directors took a stand against his and his wife's behavior.
>Icardi is the most important player on Inter
Lol, not even close, he just stands out because of his goals. The cancer of his/wandas personality combined with a lack of effort he gives on defense make him a shitty player to have on your team overall.
>can't keep him around anymore
They can, why should they sell him for peanuts? They don't need to sell him from a locker room standpoint, no one likes him there anyway. Moneywise they are also fine, his wage is pretty big but can be handled by the Chinese. Teams have had misfits on their r payrolls before. At this point they should keep him on the principle, let him rot in the physio room for two years and then go to Juve as a broken and unfit mess.
Additionally he had interest from Chelsea, Madrid and PSG in the past, all of whom have aging forwards that need to be replaced. Not many major clubs lack a false nine nor do they use it in their formation.
Tldr don't like your take one bit

>inter dont need to do discounts
yeah they do, what are they going to do? Pay 4,5m a year a guy to watch all the games from the stands while fucking up the locker room? For 2 seasons?

I don’t think paying a player with Icardi’s quality €7m is excessive.

Their best player will probably miss both games

yeah unless someone pays the clause. if his contract was running out then inter would have to discounts. im pretty sure icardis behaviour means there is already a destination with a team ready to trigger the clause.

they have been in a bigger grisi than inter in league. they beat a bottom half team easyish and a similar lvl at table team only thanks to red card. missing radja leaves inter abit legless desu

Based and redpilled take

I think his quality is undermined by the off-court stuff and when you sum it all up, he isn't worth that much. Inter were still willing to pay him that and he (wanda) refused.

It's only fun if it hurts

>At this point they should keep him on the principle, let him rot in the physio room for two years and then go to Juve as a broken and unfit mess.
This strat can work with Joao Mario, not with Icardi. How do you explain the rest of the players that you pay 4.5 mils to some guy that never plays and just spends the day doing light cardio?

So Inter are going to refuse let's say 60m and instead waster 9m in 2 years for a player whose only influence would be disrupting the lockeroom? It would be very dumb.
Just look at all this mess he created in the past few months and imagine that for 2 straight seasons, it would be dumb to not just get whatever the biggest offer is and get over with it.

it's incredibly easy.
You place several posters of Wanda around and point to them anytime someone asks.

yeah cos the clause is 110 and esp yes if its juve or napoli

Joao Mario is earning quite a lot of money himself yet the team doesn't care about him or his wages. The players won't care about Icardi's wage as long as they are receiving their own. They aren't retarded, all of them realize why Icardi was frozen out; I even think they would be pleased to see him not play as punishment for cucking to Wanda as much as he did.

>Just look at all this mess he created in the past few months
What mess? The locker room seems to be the happiest they ever were. Notice how no other Inter player is passively aggressively acting out against the club. Everyone still sucks but they at least don't have to deal with playing for a woman-controlled bitch. Also notice how the fans are all behind the decision, it's amazing how universally disliked the dude is. Icardi's antics are like that meme template where some guys are chilling around and talking and then some retard starts screeching on the side, they acknowledge him for a second and then go back to their business.

>What mess? The locker room seems to be the happiest they ever were.
yeah the 9 points dropped to Milan in a couple of months are just i coincidence i bet
>refuse 60m
>instead get 0 - 9m in wages (net) + 2 seasons of bitching and media bullshit
not a good move if you ask me

>Lol, not even close, he just stands out because of his goals.
He's the one under the spotlight. That's the players Spalletti usually goes against. Totti, Dzeko, Panucci, De Rossi, Hulk, Denisov, Shirokov... I think Icardi is shit and will always be shit unless he actually decides to do something with his skills other than sleep inside the box and tap it in. But if you wanna pretend that he isn't the Inter's most recognizable and media relevant player, you're retarded.
>They can, why should they sell him for peanuts? They don't need to sell him from a locker room standpoint, no one likes him there anyway.
Yeah lmao you can see how Inter's locker room is completely focused on the match...
>Moneywise they are also fine
No they aren't and losing a player for free in two years is even worse than selling him for under the clause.
>Teams have had misfits on their r payrolls before
and then Inter fucks up a few matches in a row and everyone starts talking about Icardi again
>let him rot in the physio room for two years
clubs literally can't do this. If he's fit he has to train with the rest of the team otherwise he'll sue
>Additionally he had interest from Chelsea, Madrid and PSG in the past
yeah sure thing.
I love how sfinteristi can at the same time say that icardi isn't that good but also that everyone wants him. Again, you're all pretending that everyone else is retarded, but Marotta losing half of a 110m paycheck, or even turning Icardi into a locker room janitor paid 4.5m a year (plus taxes) is smart. "B-But that's okay because have the chinese that will surely dump a billion for the next transfer session"

Reminder that the 110m release clause is only valid for non-Italian clubs

>the 9 points dropped to Milan in a couple of months are just i coincidence i bet
I have no idea what you are talking about. The team has three wins, a refballed draw and a defeat against an inspired cagliari whose goalie saved some insane shots since they froze out Icardi.
>not a good move if you ask me
Good thing they arent.
>if you wanna pretend that he isn't the Inter's most recognizable and media relevant player
I dont, never said that. Being recognizable and media relevant doesn't mean you are "most important" for the team, those are two completely different things. This is what most of the locker room got sick of I imagine; they do all the dirty work in defense/midfield just to give the ball to Icardi so that he can tap it in and get all the positive attention.
>If he's fit he has to train with the rest of the team otherwise he'll sue
He literally doesn't want to train with the team. Should the team sue him now?
>Marotta losing half of a 110m paycheck, or even turning Icardi into a locker room janitor paid 4.5m a year
You are ignoring the context of the whole situation, either to act retarded to get a reaction or because you actually are. Either way, gjge.

Attached: wogballout.jpg (480x360, 45K)

it's obvious that one of three things are going to happen this summer
- Icardi is sold to a non-italian side (Chelsea, man U, PSG, Madrid) for a considerable amount
- Icardi is sent to Juve in exchange for a player (dybala)
- Icardi fucks off and knocks off the BS, possibly leaving Wanda
If man U land Sancho or sign someone after lukaku possibly leaves, they're out.
If Chelsea lose their appeal against the transfer ban and don't get a deal done, they're out
If PSG land Sancho, they're out
Frankly, I say the swap deal is a possibility, but I see Icardi in Juve, PSG or Madrid
also, about the sabotage rumors: if they are true, no player is going to want to be around that. inter will purposely nuke Icardi and send him to river plate if they have to

Most managers would be reluctant judging Icardi's quality. He doesn't contribute so much in different phases of the play. You don't see many No9s like that anymore.

>against an inspired cagliari
lel, and if you think Icardi/Wanda wasn't causing problems in the lockeroom even before refusing to play you are delusional, but if you think it's fine to continue like this for another 2 seasons it's ok for me.

>- Icardi is sent to Juve in exchange for a player (dybala)
One of the dumbest rumours i've heard so far

this, why woud Dybala ever go to Inter? And would Inter even be willing to pay him what he wants? It makes 0 sense

Are you really arguing what "important" means after i clearly explained what I meant? And I'm the one looking for a reaction or acting retarded?
>He literally doesn't want to train with the team. Should the team sue him now?
if they have grounds to do so, they surely can.
>You are ignoring the context of the whole situation
what context? The one that was literally created by Marotta?

Pretty much, but he IS getting very little game time at Juve lately. Gotta get those clicks somehow.

>Are you really arguing what "important" means
Yes I am as there are more types of "being important". Like I said, being important to the team, its dynamics, its tactics, and its cohesion, isn't the same as being important to the team in the media/popularity sense.

You explained how Icardi is "Inter's most recognizable and media relevant player" but that isn't the same as being important to the way the team plays. If anything, the kind of media attention he brings is usually quite toxic (especially with Wanda around) and freezing such an influence out of a locker room is a good move. Inter can easily slap another player on their promotional material; what they can't do is build a locker room/a functional team around a passive-aggressive cuck who defends only against legitimate criticism.

Back in 2012, when he was still at Instituto Cordoba, the 19-year-old Paulo Dybala was at the center of transfer market rumors linking him to Inter. Back then, in an interview with FCIN, the Argentinian showed great enthusiasm wearing the Inter shirt.

“Since Inter are interested in me, I have been feeling very close to them. If I do have the chance of playing for the Nerazzurri, I would give my life for that shirt. Otherwise, I will be happy to stay at Instituto and will continue committing myself to these colors with great pride. Inter are a dream. I work day by day to improve so that all the dreams that I have can come true. Inter are one of them. What number would I like? Well, I’d like the number 10…”

lads i really miss watching Milan on these CL match days, hopefully this is the last season

also jj buying icardi would be hilarious
honestly hope it happens

*sends a connection request to ruben gijon*

It's his 39th birthday, say something nice about Taddei!

Attached: parma.roma.taddei.750x450.jpg (750x450, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a7WlqlHmtaQ

Finally some international calcio this evening.

I think Dybala is the type of player who needs to be the big fish in a small pond. He was better in Palermo than he ever was in Juventus.

Attached: perrier-33cl.png (500x500, 134K)

What did you think of it?
The part with Di Francesco getting btfo'd by Nazio and Totti's face from the stands was a little too dramatic even for my standards

Attached: hroma_alfonso_cuaron_netflix_poster_cinefacts__1_.png (1000x620, 305K)

>L’Amministratore Delegato Sport dell’Inter Giuseppe Marotta ha incontrato nella giornata odierna @mauroicardi e Wanda Nara. Si è trattato di un incontro cordiale volto alla ricerca di una soluzione nell’interesse di tutte le parti coinvolte #FCIM
The CEO Sport of Inter Giuseppe Marotta met in today's Day @mauroicardi and Wanda Nara. It was a cordial encounter aimed at finding a solution in the interest of all parties involved #FCIM

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 13.46.31.png (1246x940, 219K)

>FCIN
Really my man?
He also said he would swim across the ocean to join barcelona
Anyway, aren't both juve and inter better off trying to scam some dumb anglos instead?

Literally one of the most underrated players to ever grace the football pitch. Just because he ran a lot a lot of people around Italy decided that he wasn't retardedly talented. One of the most down to Earth players and nice guys that ever played in Roma. In a team where every Brazilian was a fucking asshole that spent the day getting fucked up together with fellows Brazilians, him and Julio Sergio really shined.
Are you unironically autist? I've already explained what I meant, that the player that steals the spotlight from Spalletti is the one that he usually ends up fighting with. It was also a side point in the whole discussion and I was even praising Spalletti, whom I despise, for handling this way better than Marotta.
If you want to keep pretending that Icardi wasn't an important figure inside inter, please keep doing so. But you're literally no better than Albania.

I'm just passing on what I read online fren

Attached: 0e8.png (923x713, 16K)

This pictures triggers riommers

Attached: treazero.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

yeah back when he was a kid and a nobody, i doubt he would go there now when he could chose many better foreign clubs.

Competitions on this continent trigger lazzie

Attached: Europe_polar_stereographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary3.svg.png (700x545, 137K)

i just hope the strike continues untill the derby Icardi always fucking scores against >us

what's the point of this tweet?

this date infuriate the riommers

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>Are you unironically autist?
Are you? You first call the guy "the most important player on the team" and then go on and shift the goalposts to "I-I meant h-hes the most media popular one". Also you're the one who's constantly fighting this "Spalletti is a media whore who hates his players" windmill in these threads, not me. It seems to me that you are mad that based Spal didn't want to tolerate an old, shit, loudmouth Totti and have constructed an actual "victimized media darling player" strawman who Spalletti simply has to go at odds with in every club he coaches in.

>If you want to keep pretending that Icardi wasn't an important figure inside inter
I'm not pretending that he wasn't an important figure at Inter, he was simply never as important as people like you would want to believe. He was never anything more than a good poacher sticking out from a goo of mediocrity with his goals and his busty, drama-fueled wife.

To show that Inter is calm and in control of the situation as opposed to the Icardi camp's seemingly chaotic state

based and underrated

they were trying to show that there was no "situation" before this

>implying Spalletti argued only with Totti
Don't be retarded

This. He fucking scored 5 out of 6 Inter goals in the last four derbies.

Spalletti is just too much of a silent alpha for insecure beta "badboys" like Totti, Kerzhakov, or Icardi.

I told you what the meaning of most important in the context of my was while you're fixating on what Icardi meant for Inter tactically, which I never even talked about before you brought up, especially because I have a worse opinion of Icardi than you do. You literally intiated this discussion by shifting goalposts by taking me saying "with the most important players of the teams" and talking about Icardi isn't that good on a football pitch. You took a line where I was praising Spalletti for not acting as retarded as Marotta and you're acting like i'm seething against him because of Totti. Who's strawmanning? Me or you?
>Also you're the one who's constantly fighting this "Spalletti is a media whore who hates his players" windmill
I'm the only one based on what? It's a well known fact. I listed you players that had fights with him and not just in Roma, yet you only bring Totti up.
But sure go ahead and act like i'm making shit up.
>he was simply never as important as people like you would want to believe
yeah that must be why anyone around and inside inter won't stop talking about Icardi.
In both cases you're literally ignoring actual facts to push your headcanon based only on your rose tinted glasses. Again, you're literally acting like Albania.

twitter.com/ChampionsLeague/status/1103292288275546113

Fra remember when inda signed Modric, it was like the best deal ever, every player in the world wants to play for inda and they are willing to do it for free.

Except icardi of course, that four months ago was the best striker on earth but now he has magically turn to shit.

Whatever dude, I don't have time to argue with the internet the whole day. You were clearly implying that Marotta and Inter "mishandled" the situation with their "most important player". I called you out on that. Nothing more to it.

So while everyone talks about how Roma is shit at defending and has to at least score a goal tonight, this is the line up that every newspaper is expecting:
>Olsen; Karsdorp, Manolas, Marcano, Kolarov; De Rossi, Nzonzi; Florenzi, Zaniolo, Perotti; Dzeko
This seems pretty defensive for EDF standards and keeping El Sharaawy out seems like a retarded thing to do considering there's probably going to be a lot of space. Dzeko is the only one that actually scores some goals (if he's in a good day). Plus Zaniolo I guess.
I get that he wants to take control of the midfield but this seems way too much of a non threatening formation.
Also if we're really playing 4-3-3, like EDF said in yesterday's press conference, Nzonzi as mezzala is fucking dire and Zaniolo is farther away from the goal.

lolsen
manolas-derossi-marcANO
karsdop-florenzi-nzonzo-zaniolio-kolarov
perotti-gecko

>Olsen
Rather just play with an extra defender

Attached: 1498580064909.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Damn pellegro and cristante must be shit to be left out of that midfield

Tonight Roma will win. I can feel it in the air.

Attached: 1549068733539.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

It would make more sense in a 4231
>leaving out Elsharawy
Why? To play Perotti of all people, they were trying to get rid of him and even froze him ou at some point.

>"I'm not going to tell you today who will play – the players don't even know that themselves just yet. I want to make that call at the end: I want to look into the eyes of my players then decide who to send out to battle.”

Based or cringe?

Attached: STE_8140.jpg (2519x1680, 369K)

>It would make more sense in a 4231
it does, like always, but EDF stated that they're at least starting the match with a 4-3-3.

Attached: smileofagenius.jpg (738x415, 38K)

>TV series on Calciopoli, Barbareschi: "It's not like I wanted"

At 13 years from the hottest summer that Italian football remembers, here comes a television series that will try to retrace the most important themes and the biography of some key figures of Calciopoli. Luca Barbareschi will once again turn on the lights of the spotlight on the scandal that sent Juventus to Serie B in 2006.

The actor-director, who passed from 2008 to 2013 for his experience as a Member of Parliament, revealed to the La Verità microphones the release of a TV series focused on the scandal that hit Italian football in 2006, in the same days in which Italy coached by Marcello Lippi conquered the World Cup in Germany. The series will be on the screens in 2020.

"The series will not be on Moggi, scudetti and bribed matches, as I wanted; it will be on the procurators. Corporations loom, Fiat and more. I'm satisfy. We are a country that does not want to become an adult."

>Moggi: "Attention to the plot, there are sentences that must be respected"

The company most affected by the decisions taken by sporting justice following the Calciopoli scandal was Juventus: the bianconeri club was relegated to Serie B for the first time in its history, with a penalty of 9 points to be discounted in the 2006/2007 season, and the titles won in the 2004/2005 and 2005/2006 years were revoked.

At the top of Juventus management at the time there was Luciano Moggi. The former general director of the club, who was expelled in 2011 by the FIGC, explained to Leggo's microphones his point of view on the series created by Barbareschi:

"You will have to pay close attention to the plot script because there are sentences" that must be respected. You can not tell things different from reality. There are sentences that have condemned Giacinto Facchetti, others that have shown that we can not talk about the Moggi system, because they were in many who used unconventional ways."

can /ourgirl/ Miriam be part of it?

Attached: he102_CAL15F2_867081.jpg (620x349, 25K)

I'd let her fix my corruption, if you know what I mean

Attached: Miriam+Leone+Gucci+Front+Row+Milan+Fashion+DHsRh_ywfGxl.jpg (399x600, 65K)

>"Attention to the plot, there are sentences that must be respected"
[assolto per prescrizione intensifies]

Porto will smash Riomma 4-1

he probably has no idea what to do to begin with

This one always gets me

What a team we had back then

>P U R E UCL DNA

What would you do, /seriea/?

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-180300.png (720x1440, 1.04M)

Perisic - Lautaro
---B R O
-------Z O
---V I C
---Handanovic

>Merola
Crisi Inter drama: Neapolitan acting edition

Attached: LividAbandonedIbisbill-max-1mb.gif (240x178, 559K)

Make the primavera kids play so Brozo can rest, park the bus and hope for the best. There's nothing you can get out of that outside of the usual 4-3-3 that never worked.

Handa
Dambrosio - DeVrij - Miranda - Dalbert
Vecino - Skriniar
Candreva - Politano - Perisic
Lautaro

Gotta rest brozo.

Jj's socials are literally posting a different european comeback everyday until the day of the game, ffs

inter should really focus on the EL on rotate during the derby

>this triggers /seriea/

Attached: 1897148719.jpg (571x459, 24K)

I don't have a good feeling about this lads

Attached: frm.jpg (534x629, 37K)

>3 man defense
oh that's why I didn't have a good feeling

Attached: D0_wpyIXQAI0dq7.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

Lookism/pareto principle fags btfo

How important is Nainggolan for Inter?
Asking for a friend

Attached: Attila.jpg (800x600, 122K)

He was only playing because Ciao Mario had to practice his dabbing before he dabs all over Eintrakt

This is his 4th injury this season, he barely played any games. He is important, one of the stronger players in the squad in terms of mentality but he is being deployed as an ACM instead of a defensive midfielder because Spalletti thinks Radja is still 25 years old.

We should off-load him to China in the summer.

At first I thought that he was another meme player but I have seen him doing some nice assists, specially since icardi went 404. Inter should have patience and keep him, but we all know that it is not going to happen.

Ah the good old 5-2-2-1

Where's Kluivert?

Attached: D0_0zFOX0AgksLu.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

who?

Hopefully back in Amsterdam

>I now remember Perotti
>3-4-1-2 masterclass
Still gonna win because Porto is ass

>3-4-3 aka 5-2-3
WHY
IN
THE
FUCK

has he not seen how the team plays with that formation?

You beat Barca in that formation

Yeah it's also literally the only match we won with that formation

EDF is going to switch to a 4231 at halftime anyway

>I could be dabbing all over Bernabeu right now

Attached: Cattura-3.jpg (600x475, 30K)

so the greatest accomplishment of the club in the last decade?

Your point? That formation was also used in other matches, including the first leg of the semifinal and they all went like shit because EDF keeps pretending we won against barça because of it rather than accepting that win had nothing to do with tactics.
Pretty weak attempt at banter btw.

0 banter here mate, also EDF could go for a 5-5-5 for all it matters, his defence is shit and Roma's best hope is Porto playing like shit as always

Fazio is "injured"

We go here now

Attached: 0615-vuvuzela_full_600.jpg (600x400, 50K)

>Pastore
>Fazio
>Icardi
Fucking Argies and their 'injuries'

That was last year
Against Barca we played 3-5-2 and we had two competent midfielders (Strootman and Nainggolan) who would connect to the attack
3-4-3 Means we have De Rossi and N'Zonzi who are both too defensive and this leads to the team being completely split in two
If EDF's idea is to just park the bus it's going to be a huge problem, because this year our defence is shit

>Capello
fuck you

Calm down, Porto is hot trash. Their best player is out and frankly you would find someone better in any Serie A midtable team.

ROMA ROMA ROMA

>conceding to pookaku
lmao

champions league is kino again

Classic Buffon in the CL

>lolsen

Can Olsen die

Why 343 with Zaniolo as a winger rather than 3412 with him as trequartista??

Attached: 12924-1491570545.jpg (139x181, 15K)

Porto dominating ngl

Let's look at the bright side. If the whole match is like this the defensive line physically can't be too high

This is shaping up to be one of these games

Attached: ayfrj-580x435.jpg (647x340, 41K)

One cut inside Corona pls

Is Zaniolo a natural midfielder?

>riomma

I'm glad I never rated Manolas

It begins

oh boy

Attached: lol.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Unironically the only choice

UNLEASH THE SCHICK

>mANOlas

>buffón
just fucking retire you boomer

World class ball control

ERA PENAL
De Rossi is the only good riomma player btw

>casillas bitching
He didn't even stop lmao

Actually he's close to a renewal

That tackle was literally FM tier. De Rossi is so calm from the spot

>De Bossi

Attached: 1523829329375.jpg (237x251, 9K)

De Rossi scored a pen in a world cup final, ones like these are probably nothing to him

The only better ones I can think off are those Perotti ones where he just casually strolls up to the ball before placing it

>Bufoon trying his best to doom PSG
>gets a renewal and will play until 43

>Olsen actually makes a save
>Waiting for that one poster to post who swears he is good

>De Rossi out
bye bye roma

Buffon WILL lift the CL

Maybe as a board member for Juve in the next thirty years

>j*ventus winning the CL

PSG beating Juve in the finals would be great meme result.

Awful game 2bh
EDF out

He should unironically resign no matter what happens.
Completely wrong mentality.
>please attack until one of our defenders or gk fucks up

How long until Porto scores another goal?
For me, it's "10 minutes tops"

tree fiddy

>they didn't even last 10 minutes

>marcANO

>marc ano
>kolaröv

wow three minutes. I should be a booky

A billion of lost balls because nobody has any idea of where his teammates are. Every time someone has the ball he has to wait 5 seconds to realise where he has to pass it.
Fuck this retarded formation and this retarded manager.

My grandma needs to be operated and she probably won't make it, please Roma don't fuck this up

Attached: 1520183571135.jpg (660x716, 53K)

>dzeko
Lmao Oscar. He should have dived right up

KEK. what did Dzeko mean by this?

>jack off

Attached: gentlemen.jpg (406x598, 52K)

>Dzeko

Trevisani is losing it

roma have created nothing, other than perotti getting fouled once in the box

I hope your grandma get well soon romabro

>let's field 5 players that can't handle a 90 minute match in one that could easily last 120
Pure genius

>edf wont be sacked

Is being a romanista even worse than being an inter customer

>5-4-1
I see Di Francesco has at last learned from the bestest

Attached: 1512163938164.jpg (528x396, 48K)

It's not even close user. It's way worse. Being a Roma fan is ONLY suffering. Inter won from time to time

>mfw he'll retire and be considered a hero

Attached: just_about_done.jpg (700x500, 23K)

PORCO DIO PASSALA

>Poorotti
voleva far l'eroe

>perotto

How is that not a second yellow

Buffon must be getting ptsd

maybe it's his destiny to never win champions league

lads ready for the albania shit posts

>bufoon

The state of fucking PSG

I don't even remember the last time Roma went through on overtime/penalties

He already posted the file I wanted to post

Nevermind, Yea Forums confused me.

can't wait to hear from the sherwood forest supporter

The commentators are just shittalking is this what my canone is for?

why would he shitpost about roma?

>Buffon

Moorto are bottling so many chances Riommers might sneak through

>Schick
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

oh boy more injuries

>comes on at half time
>get cramps
The absolute state of Roma physical conditioning

*keeps your top goalscorer on the bench*

>he rates zaniolo

will they do it?
can they do it?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 30K)

yes
no

no
yes

>190cm midfielder playing as a winger
Gee i wonder if maybe there was a better position for him to play...

goalkeeper

Zaniolo
Manolas - Perotti - Kolarov
Florenzi - Pellegrini - Dzeko - Mirante
Olsen - Elsha - Cristante

danilo is a strange looking fella

I don't expect Atletico to pass but this JJ won't win it

>CIECO

porco dio

>seco

>gecko

>GECO

>d-dzeko

>Gekko

Did the porto pepe shitposting alter the fabric of reality?

FUCKING DIE PEPE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHAHAHHAHAH

PORCOOOOOOOO DIO

fuck off choko

>Gekkox2

VARBALL

E R A
R
A

ffs florenzi you brainlet

>florenzi
Never
Again
On
The
Pitch

lolololololololololol

florenzi is a fucking brainlet

based florenzzz

Attached: VAR'D.webm (600x338, 2.84M)

L'ARBITRO HA LA __________ AL POSTO DEL ______

POST IT POST IT POST IT

V A R

Attached: moot.png (259x348, 109K)

Why would you do this when you know VAR exists?

VAR'D

ERA

Is varball the new meta strat?

Imagine thinking this is a foul lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guess for which serie a club Telles used to play?

It's low IQ Italian defenders finally getting exposed for being shit.

He was never going to reach that ball. But jesus christ florenzi

Attached: giallozozzi.png (714x916, 142K)

oof

gay shit

Attached: 1534773596075.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Bella telecronaca comunque lmao

Soft fault, still a retarded fault, but brainlet hot heads' mistakes are getting punished by VAR

Trevisani-Adani are literally Buffoning their comment

edf out
monchi out
pallotta out
florenzi out
karsdorp out
olsen out
marcano out
kolarov out
nzonzi out
perotti out
dzeko out
schick out
pastore out
kluivert out
fazio out
cristante out
juan jesus out

Rai really stepped up thier job with the commentary.

based Florenzi and Kimpembe with the unnecessary VAR bennuldies making today a great Champions League fixture

Attached: pepe.jpg (359x379, 22K)

Based VAR cleaning this shit up.

It would have been a goal if he didn't tug his shirt

*tires roma so they can't steal our 4th place*
fucking based porto

ERA

Ball was too far to score, but I still think it was penalty

another Var episode? lmao this is gold

Viriatus Btfos the Roman Army

THIS GAME LOOOOOOOOOOL

it would have been a goal kick if there was no tug to the shirt

NO ERA

Schick is actually worse than Gabigol

WHAT THE FUCK

ERA PENAAL

lmao

fucking refball
that would have been called a clear freekick if it was outside the box

What the fuck is this comment lmao Pippo de Torvajanica would be more impartial, I can't believe my taxes pay these people

Yup... it's COMUNICATO UFFICIALE FROM AS ROMA time

wtf olsen

lmao

Attached: 1530150358660.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

>losing to Porto

ER SISDEMA DDDDDDDDD:

More of a penal than the foul by Florenzi

Called it two threads ago about Çakir

>implying Porto wasn't the favotire from the beginning

Goodbye EDF

Attached: 1551116162090.gif (176x216, 492K)

You don't deserve 3 CL places let alone 4

literally kicking his legs

Dived

Those last 2 minutes LMAO JUST RUN TO THE CORNER AND STAY THERE!!!

>Ass Roma

>roma out of cl
>edf probably fired
>sfinter will get thumped tomorrow
not good for milan lads

Not clear enough to overturn.

But is it good for bitcoin?

Yearly reminder

Attached: 1471464224619.jpg (640x480, 70K)

not intentional

Inter, you are next ... Tomorrow Waldstadion ... Come at me.

Attached: 1183799_imgw968.jpg (968x545, 83K)

what's the purpose of Schick? he literally does nothing well, in every single play he's involved he manages to maximise the loses for his team

Always been a shit ref

Intention doesn't matter. It's just not clear enough.

gifted two halves because of his retarded formation and then this shit with the ref

I guess it really is #timetocomeback

What a fucking fraud match.

Roma were as bad today as they were against Lazio.

Monchi really cucked the team.

Attached: Squatting tigers.webm (640x800, 2.94M)

Well at least it's entertaining

has VAR saved football?

>with VAR
one bennuldy
>without VAR
at least 6 bennuldies
no

it's ruining it
in theory it's great but in practice it's fucking awful

Tommorow Adolf H. will clash against the Italian Army

Attached: 1535429187734.jpg (2300x2700, 971K)

We're actually going to have 0(ZERO) teams in the Quarters of CL

Attached: 1525296231867.png (500x869, 248K)

Please watch our league

>Roma out
>Inter about to be out
>Napoli about to be out
Only one man can save Italian football

Attached: postiga2.jpg (563x353, 39K)

I think Serie A is worse than Ligue 1 right now.

Man, that's true in so many ways. Inter, Roma, Lazio, Milan don't deserve CL and the 4 places-rule kills the competivity: fight for 3rd and 4th place is a fight that rewards who makes less mistakes rather than actually deserve it, But we all knew Jj (together with other big clubs) lobbied for this in order to stay in CL after their winning cycle.

CL is free as fug this year, >we picked a terrible time to implode

Attached: 1481140638126.jpg (680x734, 178K)

All Serie A teams have had a huge dip since last season.

Unironically Ajax lifelong since yesterday

GO LANCIERI

ESPN is showing Serie A matches in the US now. But the league isn't competitive, so what's the point?

>this league has 4 CL places
What a waste

Add it to the Riomma-tears database

Attached: D1AowX2WwAABo8A.jpg large.jpg (2048x839, 193K)

Same as always: milk money out of good goys

Jeep can still do it!

Ronaldo hattrick against Atletico, and Inter will win Europa league.

Attached: 1520608591728.jpg (480x516, 24K)

Daniele De Rossi was “proud” of Roma after their extra time Champions League exit to Porto, but admits he doesn’t know what it means for Coach Eusebio Di Francesco.

The Giallorossi had won the first leg 2-1 and lost here by the same result, but were beaten in extra time by a penalty for Alessandro Florenzi’s shirt tug.

“It’s tough, the result has to be accepted for what it is. It’s hard to accept, as we are a team with these ups and downs,” De Rossi told Sky Sport Italia.

“It wasn’t the perfect game, but I saw a team of real men who cared and it would’ve been better to go to penalties than lose in these circumstances.

“We should’ve had a better result in the first leg, Porto did better in the second leg. On the bench, they told us it could’ve been a penalty on Patrik Schick, so at least he should’ve gone to look at it on VAR.

“I am very proud of this group. We can be caught napping at times, but we kept the concentration levels high today. I thought over the two legs, we deserved to go through.”

What does this exit mean for Di Francesco’s future?

“I don’t change my opinion. I don’t know what will happen, but nobody can take away from him that he reached the semi-finals last season and was 30 seconds away from reaching penalties here.

“It’s up to the club to decide, not us to make these debates.”

How do we fix this /smallteam/ mentality

Attached: 83E3D9E1.6484.4501.992B.C4D3FAC9FEC7.690x460.jpg (690x460, 32K)

NEW THREAD:
NEW THREAD:
NEW THREAD:
NEW THREAD:
NEW THREAD:
>INB4 too early
WIN THE FUCKING GAME AND YOU CAN SAY SHIT!

Attached: SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS.jpg (1422x1084, 214K)

le eternal vice captain cuck

kys

THE FUCKING STATE OF ITALIAN FOOTBALL

i want to believe but 2-0

Attached: pepe-suicide-640x480.jpg (640x480, 22K)

>Pooventus
>Nabule
>BBilan
>Sfinter
>Riomma
>Scatalanta
>Nazio
>Fiocretina

I guess Florenzi didn't want to play CL anymore

based

Attached: 1532279229498.jpg (724x1024, 71K)

>I guess Florenzi didn't want to play anymore
FTFY

it's not like he can play football actually

Attached: Terroni Not Welcome.jpg (329x400, 46K)

Attached: We Wuz Gomblotti and Shit.jpg (920x613, 71K)

Attached: Inter Retarded Pepe.jpg (550x504, 100K)

*tackles this thread with no survivors*

Attached: Racist bald man going at VERY high speed.webm (800x450, 2.71M)

Someone make another thread that doesn't have a retarded OP

t. seething riommers