They're going to ""win"" the UCL again, aren't they?

They're going to ""win"" the UCL again, aren't they?

Attached: Logo_Real_Madrid.svg.png (731x1023, 207K)

No. We're taking the treble. "Real" Madrid is dead. Bury it.

Attached: Yy6Swb7i_400x400[1].jpg (399x399, 23K)

yes, WE are

>we

Attached: 1550095155417.png (1117x1463, 918K)

I strongly identify with the Catalan desire for freedom. Barcelona is MY club. Visca Barca i visca Catalunya.

say that again

Attached: 1548291608181.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

I strongly identify with the Catalan desire for freedom. Barcelona is MY club. Visca Barca i visca Catalunya.

No :^)

>not even the best team in their city
>lose to barcelona twice in a row
>lose to fucking girona
>their best player is a literal child who can't score for shit
Florentino will have to do some hardcore bribing if he wants his garbage team to win the CL again

Think again.

Attached: 1537381908433.png (604x435, 138K)

>gets Ajax now
>Will get Roma or Porto in the next round
>Tottenham after that
>Face Atletico or Liverpool in the final

100000% this is gonna happen

remember ajax already got a legal goal disallowed by var in the first leg

>not even the best team in their city
The third best team in Madrid right now lol

>Barcelona is garbage and carried by a 50y old Messi
>Real is garbage since Tsunaldo left
Is the reign of terror of la lelga officially over? Will Tebas commit sudoku?

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (270x187, 13K)

cringe, you wouldnt say that to my face and you know it

t. Atletico wins it Greece 2004 EC style

nice image

based ex-paña posters

Yo me identifico fuertemente con el deseo catalán de libertad. Barcelona es MI club. Viva Barsa y viva Cataluña.

We're just getting started

Attached: valencia-g2.jpg (840x865, 163K)

I'm still seething about this one

my man

Gotcha f.a.m

Europa leagues easy winner but not strong enough for the treble

Attached: matsumoto-pink-hat-5a80b743ef7c0.png (648x694, 438K)

Me identifico fortemente com o desejo por liberdade catalão. O Barcelona é o MEU clube. Visca Barça i visca Catalunya.

>Violencia

Jo identifiqui fortament amb el desig català de la llibertat. Barcelona és el meu club. Visca Barca i visca Catalunya.

VAI TOMAR NO CU MADRID
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
AQUI É CATALUNHA PORRA

Jo m'identifico plenament amb el desig de llibertat català. Barcelona és el MEU club. Visca el Barça i visca Catalunya.

>2 titles in 10 years, soon to be 11.
>4 champions leagues
can we finally agree that this meme tournament doesn't find the best club in Europe.

Attached: 1551386210031.jpg (461x482, 48K)

Jo m'identifico molt fortament amb el desitg català de llibertat. Barcelona és el MEU club. Visca el Barça i Visca Catalunya!

Basat i roigpastillejat, Josep.

With such quality of play - I doubt it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Redondo
lmoa

FUCKING FINISHED HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1551567258075.png (800x680, 207K)