Why is he so confident

Why is he so confident

Attached: 1545861982587.jpg (634x624, 98K)

You know why.

would too if i had a bbc

Anyone in the North West look like vvd or got mates that do?

He is a mulato tho. They don't have BBC's. They are usually only slightly bigger than full whites, real west African full black men like Pogba and Lakaku would be twice his size. His dad is full white dutchman.

Attached: images-19.jpg (678x452, 52K)

So it is betas who spawn those deviants

>ron van dijk

Come on, it's obvious that he does have a big cock.

Yes. Beta white men with robust black wives.

Its probably Ronald Van Dijk in full.

I can guarantee you that Pogba, Lakaku, Eric Bailey, serge Aurier, Victor Wanayma, and even ngolo Kante are all packing larger.

so what? hurr durr manliness and confidece comes from the size of muh dick, cuck

That's a cute Frisian wife he has.

Lol this ugly dude is dating hot chicks just because he has a big d.
Explain that.

Attached: Kate-Beckinsale-Pete-Davidson-Kiss-Rangers-Game-02.jpg (2000x1536, 890K)

Why is his GF so ugly? You'd imagine a chad sports star like him could do better

I never said that. Are you drunk?

Because of the white=cute meme that still exists within ethnic people.
Same as the Asian=cute meme going on in here.

she is an iq80 whore?

he's a lost brother who has no pride in his race and falls for the white woman meme

pretty sure he's also a successful comedian

His mum looks like a tranny with a wig. Not even trying to be insulting but she actually does.

Look at her face. She has the face of a manipulator. Trust me on this one, I have ggoten fave reading down to a fine art. She manipulated him into getting with her. A lot of wags have this skill. Its not the prettiest girl who gets the football star, its the one who is most manipulative and controlling provided they are above average in looks.

His mom looks like Rick James lmao

that's bullshit, but I believe it

>imagine have so low confidence despite being a successful rich athlete that you have to post a picture of yourself on a ukranian chocolate tasting board twice a week to feel relevant

Attached: Faster than Light.jpg (1024x592, 81K)

>Hot chick
Mate she's like 50 lol