*reachs the penalty area*

*misses goal*

Attached: viniciusjr.jpg (603x784, 69K)

Even with the misses he is still being the best player on the team
He creates chances

N

*Has less chances to score than his team's goalie*

He doesn't create chances. He ruins fantastic chances his teammates create for him or he just dribbles from the Left Flank inside just to miss it. Woah 10/10 creativity man.

I don't know what you're watching but he creates chances. Benzema missed
He put the ball on a player's head (forgot his name) and he missed the goal

Come On man, he shots off target a lot. It would be better for him to cross the ball instead

I watched the prelast classico. It was enough of a shit for me to go for the last one as well.

Also yeah Benzema is a flop as well It's not like we re denying it. But this guy is not ready for a starter.

Does it even need saying?

Attached: Joker-A.jpg (550x382, 24K)

When yoou have like 10 shots and your opponent has 3 , and you manage to lose 0-3 it means your attackers are not doing their job.

yeah, creates lots of chances and ends kicking the ball out of the stadium each time

OK, here goes

Attached: Joker-set-Gotham-police.jpg (436x300, 19K)

Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

He is a winger. The guy whose main job is scoring is benzema. Why is all the criticism on Vini?

Nigger

Attached: images (1).jpg (268x188, 5K)

le epic troll

t. Javier Mgubpu Gonzalez de Silva

I don't blame him. Having Benzema as your example would ruin anyone's skills. Should he have ronaldo or messi he would be way much better. But he has to learn by himself

Is this pasta

t. redleg

t.Negueba Jr

t. Nigger

>team full of stars
>taking on the 18yo that just got promoted
being this insecure lmoaa

(you)

Attached: kH6NLuX6cmY-22.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>Cant cross
>Cant pass
>Cant shoot
>creates chances

That's not a missed shot, that's a defender getting a block in

Boy, I'm sure glad we sold Cristiano who did 50 goals a season and put on Vinicius JĂșnior who actually creates chances!