Where were you?

where were you?

Attached: LCIM.jpg (599x828, 59K)

on Yea Forums with your bros is the right answer btw

At home watching this match alone.

Drowning my sorrows in a bar.

Are you the user who thinks he could have made it to pro if he was a little bit more talented?

here, like always

Attached: 1551730001765.png (695x856, 30K)

No, who's that? I only remember one Russian Yea Forums poster who claimed to be really good but his autism held him back. I'm positive he was Andrei Arshavin himself.

Fapping

unironically on Yea Forums

Aiming for the hole in dad's condom

>almost 5(five) years ago
damn

Attached: 1530471501820.jpg (570x336, 48K)

At a big party my dad threw because of his birthday. 3 of my best friends were there as well. We all watched it on a big screen with a DJ in the back.
Good times, will never forget this match.

This. World Cup with Yea Forums is the best.

Watching the game with my family

I was at a bar by myself because I had the day off all of the sudden.

Decided to treat myself to lunch and a couple beers and the bar had the game on a projector.

I remember thinking, "Oh shit dis gon' be gud" but for thinking it would be a competitive game. Boy were the end results better than anything I could've asked for.

That RVP goal is probably the best one I've seen live on TV

at the stadium. one of the best days of my life

Sleeping

i was sat at home drinking brain fluid

I think at home

And Yea Forums hasn't moved on from this period at all. This was the peak of Yea Forums's football culture, it has stagnated from this point, and will continue to stagnate, until you become as stale as a Christian Bale reaction image.

right where I belong

I was at my cousin's wedding. Was getting phone alerts for every goal and it was crazy how they just kept flooding in

At the sports bar with my friends & gf living my best life.

Watching the game at home with my family.

HOW MANY WORLD CUPS HAS LE CANCER INDUCING MAN WON!?

HOW MANY EUROS HAS LCIM WON!?

HOW MANY TIMES HAS LCIM BEEN THE BEST PLAYER OF HIS POSITION IN THE WORLD!?

EAT SHIT AND DIE IN A RIVER, OP!

Euro 2016 was great, but yes, this board has been murdered by those who are supposed to keep it clean (for free).

Yea Forums used to be one the funniest, fastest, most creative boards with a strong sense of community ("bro culture" f. ex.). The GET raids on other boards, power rankings, eventb owls (SAVE THE MUSEUM) made this place special, and also attracted a slightly more mature audience then Yea Forums.
These times are gone but i am still here. Forever.

Monitoring the score and laughing my ass off

Remember, this madman shook hands with and then winked at the fucking pope

Whatever the Dutch team didn't accomplish, it doesn't matter because LCIM is the best Yea Forums meme

>IS HET ZO'N DAG
>JA HET IS ZO'N DAG
>5-1

On Yea Forums wondering what was so special about this when the last time they met was in a world cup final where Spain won and the neverlands didn't