J.U.S.T

J.U.S.T

Attached: 1543676122813.png (1200x1295, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/live-coventry-city-ricoh-campaign-15921750
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>electricity doesn't work
>players not paid
>POLICE not paid
>next game probably not even going ahead

>English owners
yikes, just give it to some lesser Thai prince already

lovely digits, sprandai palvradamadeep will enjoy this

NO, sick of it.

Attached: 1542582303721.png (437x132, 19K)

>employ people
>just decide not pay them anymore
why is this allowed?

Businesses do it all the time, they know they are fucked and going out of business but keep it quiet and carry on for 2/3 months knowing they can't pay the staff then they just send everyone home one day, it's somehow legal though.

Bolton aren't going out of business though, and the club has the money to pay, and Anderson is just saying they won't pay

No they don't he'll have some bizarre arrangement like they all do where he is not at risk and if no one buys them they will get dissolved.

so they conveniently ran out of all their cash and liquid assets, despite being in the middle of their season and currently generating revenue, the moment the owner decided to sell the business?

Well they even sold their training ground now to another nearby team, doubt they are making much money at the moment anyway.

so presumably Ken won't be leaving with a nice parachute payment since all the accounts are dry

well I am a dumb cuck, so I always trust my corporate overlords to tell me the truth, so I believe it

No idea, trying to find out how much the owner is worth but wikipedia lists the American wrestler as the owner.

So are they actually going under? BBC Football is full of SheBelieves and contrived non-stories about muh big clubs instead of any update on this today.

i'd be more upset if burnden park pie shop went out of business

Attached: P27 Second.JPG.gallery.jpg (600x450, 56K)

decent chance Bolton forfeit to Millwall this weekend, which will probably mean their survival this season and Bolton into admin

If they don't complete the season though I think the precedent is to scrap all of their results as if they never played so that could shake up the rest of the division.

That's not fair, all the rest of the results should be forfeited but not fair to get rid of already played games. Will it be automatic 3-0s all round? That is even more unfair.

but then the teams who have played them twice will have played more games at the end of the season

So make all the games from now on be victories but with no GD change

And then there's Coventry City's homeless situation looming
coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/live-coventry-city-ricoh-campaign-15921750
>The English Football League has given the club until today (March 5) to clarify where it will be hosting its home matches next season - or face expulsion from the League.