Why are nu-black players so shit?

Why are nu-black players so shit?

Attached: droba pogba.jpg (590x350, 40K)

drogba 0 wc
pogba 1 wc

Pogba isn’t shit.

Drogba is a legend
Pogba is fucking zoomer bitch

Hate him all you want, he isn't shit at all

seething polack that can't bring arguments but funny 4channel vocabulary.

Proud to browse this board with you, white brethren. Keep up the good fight. Praise Kek.

Fuck off, we are into redpilled beliefs here. Deus Vult and Praise Anime and Vidya

>into redpilled beliefs
>praise the mercenary footballers
browsing this website is quintessentially cringe and betapilled

was it autism?

I'm into hating women and nonwhites :D

Are you going to see Captain Marvel XD

Dorgba 1CL
Pogshit 0CL

ew no, women belong in the kitchen hehe. Superheroes are for real men like me, not womemes

yet

Djimi Traore 1 CL
Pogba 0

Djimi Traore >>>>> Pogba

BTFO xD HEHEHEHE

yet

you can keep bringing old irrelevant players but pogba still has many years to win one

he not white so he inferior to me, try redpills hehee
me > pogba
lol BTFO'd

pogba millionaire, you neet
pogba > you
lololol

hehe money is for jews, better to be neet lonely loser virgin incel
consider yuo'reselve BTFO

Drogba: BASED family man, christian, absolutely clutch
Pogba: CRINGE dabbing man, muslim, absolutely unreliable

TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO

lololol say that to your mother money is irrelevant for you she will stop buying you your kinder surprise, EXTREMELY BTFO'D DAB

psml shes dead you fucking retard, consider yourself fucked up the ass by pogbas big sweaty, hairy, glistening, beautiful, thick, throbbing nigger cock

Drogba was a big baller. Nigga delivered everytime he had too, even UEFAhad to rigg games to stop this motherfucker. Legend. Pogba has potential but still a fucking meme and nothing more.

Pogba was the best player in the world cup and now he's the best player in the EPL. And he's still just a 26 year young prospect.

Attached: dabgoal.gif (650x365, 1.06M)

its just zoomers in general
people like pogba, ngubu, griezmann theyre all shit because their personalities are so terrible

>Nigga delivered everytime he had too

that's a myth. he got redcarded in the CL final in 2008, in 2012 despite scoring a header, he gave a penalty to bayern in the extra time for them to win the CL, luckily for him robben choked. He missed a penalty against Zambia in the african cup final, then he lost to penalties

Josemi 1CL
Pogba 0CL

i think a todd kane won the cl too

>soon
desu this is what we said about ballotelli back in 2011/12

Ok, he didn't deliver one time. The pens/fouls are usually a lottery