Do you rate him as a 9? I personally prefer him on the wing but apparently he's been making progress lately

Do you rate him as a 9? I personally prefer him on the wing but apparently he's been making progress lately

Attached: 2520312-mbappe-home.jpg (1001x667, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

footballtabl.es/french-ligue-1/alternative-table/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont care about non-white showbiz athletes

he's a winger/poacher
he's too weak and his header/aerial skills are too bad

I rate him a 10 ;)

This. He is a 'prolific winger'

>actually watching the french league

Attached: 1344448790368.jpg (354x352, 15K)

retard

Why?

ligue1 is like wine, you learn to appreciate it as you get older

Attached: 15995858787.png (500x500, 141K)

why not ?

not very civil of you

I think that in a counter attacking team he'd be great as a 9, but in a team that dominates possession such as PSG what you really need is speed on the wings anf that's where he's best.

Biased French fag wog. Your league of farmers sux ass. Accept it. Would rather watch the Aussie league, less diving and same shit level teams.

at least he's getting better at getting unmarked during high possession phased now; we'll see where he goes, at least if he stays that level I won't complain anyway

no u

coming from such a flag it's highly ironic

>less diving
no shit, they wouldn't risk to get stingray'd to death OH NO NO NO NO

I didn't mean the Aussie league is literally better. No shit your league is better but that's only because our league is a fucking joke. French wogball retard.

>Blah Blah Blah unfunny french wog
This hardly makes any sense in the context of what I'm saying.

>calls wogball
>unironically rates leagues levels
you anglos really like eating shit

Because it's the worst "big" league. Dominated by PSG and is quintessentially a farmer's league. Why would anyone watch ligue 1 over EPL, la liga or Seria a?

Attached: 1549926740352.png (511x512, 124K)

because it's The league of talents™

why would you watch a league of mercenaries like eplel or a league sponsiored by refs like leliga or a league fixed by mobbs like seriea ?

because they are better than the french league

'better'

more competitive
more skilled and successful teams overall
better

no, better to hire mercenaries, better to bribe refs and better to fix matches

>more competitive
>leliga
>serie a
>premiere league
how is it competitive when it's always the same teams that wsin
>inb4 psg
it's pretty recent, it has always been the case for your 'better' leagues

why do Yea Forums seethe so much over Ligue 1?

they can't cope with the fact the 2 best players in the world are playing in it

They are competitive because more than one team wins. As soon as Monaco got good the team was dismantled.

Because you frogs keep acting like it's so great

you anglos keep acting like it's so shit will admitting you don't watch it, you're the retard here.

francophobia

>how is it competitive when it's always the same teams that wsin
coming from literally PSGwinslol: the league

not an argument

pretty recent and irrelevant when we know the leagues you cherish are one sided since literally decades

>coming from literally PSGwinslol: the league
how is it any different than bayernwinslol or juventuswinslol?

>i don't watch it
>but i can say it's shit
indeed, you saying is shit can't be an argument since you don't know what you're talking about

Never take aussies and poo pealanders seriously. They are cancer, in shitposting and awful naive opinions.
Remember to take all posts with a pinch of salt especially wheb it looks like they are shitposting for attention (they are probably underage, or retarded, or both)

Only a sheltered entertainment media obsessed moron would tell someone to not watch their own countries league.

My argument is that it isn't competitive and the teams aren't succesful even in the champions league. You can't even bring up one argument.

It's not but nice deflecting. At least Serie A has several good middle teams where as France has 1.

>At least Serie A has several good middle teams where as France has 1.
fake news

they just want attention, must be hell to be awake when the relevant world is sleeping ot getting skin cancer from the sun when the relevant world is comfily enjoying a white christmas

>no mercenaries
>no bribed refs
>no fixed matches
wow i wonder why we're not so competitive on CL..

>You can't even bring up one argument.
you don't know anything about ligue 1, you pull your arguments our of your ass and you hope someone come to clean your mess.

Stfu you dumb wog cunt b4 I rek u m8. Fuckin straya cunt bag wog dog

Lol dumb frog poster

AFL has had plenty of Grand Final winners mate

i don't care about your league

so anglos don't have mercenaries, spanniards don't pay refs and italians don't fix matches ?
yes, 'lol'

Pay no attention to these wog dogs mate. Every bloke knows these French fags got small dicks, fuckin wish they had sausages like ours m8. Fuckin french fashion fags.

So you are saying that ligue 1 is competitive? You're saying the teams are successful?

Attached: 9ew6xg0xzf321.png (988x748, 66K)

>when we know the leagues you cherish are one sided since literally decades
>suddenly doesn't care
kek

>we have big cocks, see i say it
lmao, you literal son of a whore and rapist lmao

>fuckin wish they had sausages like ours m8
bit gay

i don't care about AFL, no, and nobody does, this is why nobody talks about it but you.

Attached: 1530120313003 (1).jpg (200x200, 59K)

this graph doesn't even make sense, how is dortmund so far ahead when they're about to be overtaken by bayern?

yes the french league is more competitive than your other leagues, there were more different champions in our league the last decades than your other leagues that's a fact

>nobody cares about AFL outside Australia
really

yes, why did you bring afl here for fuck sake

This is from 2 months ago

Here's a better table: footballtabl.es/french-ligue-1/alternative-table/
click on alternative table

Ah ah nice Fuck Australia

So I guess going by this picture there's NO way a midtable club like Rennes (11th place or something) would beat a midtable club like Betis? Oh wait.

what is it about big strong AFL that makes you so upset?

Nothing gay about some true blue Aussie comaradery. Us blokes gotta stick together against these French rapist fags. Look at what the buggers did to this negro, French white men raped his nigger ass with a fuckin Batton. Utter subhuman dog cunt rapist cuckold homosexuals.

Attached: images-12.jpg (719x426, 41K)

kek you're alright cobba, I'm going to share this on /r/australia

you wish the French had bigger dicks so they could ram it up your arse

Australians suffer from a "nobody cares about us" complex. They're like that kid in school that has to sit in the janitor's closet because there's no more room in the classroom.

>upset
why would i be upset about a league i don't give a single shit about ? you're the one who brought it in here for some reasons i still need to understand.

P-PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORTS

>it's not based that a white cop raped a black thug with his 'batton'

you said the leagues I watch are one sided. I only watch AFL lol

How fuckin dare you mate. Fucking traitor bastard. That's unaustralian you cunt. Wait a second, you must be a fuckin wog yourself living in this great country of mine. Fuck back off to Greece or Sicilly or whatever wog country you came from you utter dog

no one gives a shit

>in fact i don't really care about eplel leliga or seria it was just a ruse
wow such an edge lord ! you must be proud.

>its completely straight for one man to shove a pole up another mans ass
Want to come out of the closet yet, you French faggot filth?

you seem to

No they're plain stupid

nah some other aussie in here seems to

That is someone else moron
also ad hominem

so you jumped in a conversation with the same flag making me believe i was talking to the same person to finally say lol i'm watching afl..

PLEASE INDIA JUST POSTED 250 IN OUR SECOND ODI ON A SLOW WICKET, LET'S SEE IF FINCH CAN FIND SOME FORM AND LEAD THE BOYS TO VICTORY

What the fuck another sport that anglos invented only to get steamrolled by former colonies?

The picture shows how noncompetitive ligue 1 is.
Also cherry picking

>ligue 1 non competitive
>eplel, leliga, seria, bundesliga are

wasn't pretending to be anyone
is me
Don't care about soccer but PSG is the only team I can name in the French league. At least the German one has Borussia and others I can't think of right now

The way the game is going, there are no big men 9's anymore. No more poachers, no more long shot takers, no more hold the ball up 9s. 10s and wingers play as strikers now.

So whatever, it depends on the manager and his tactics. In pep's system, he can play a 9. In klopp's, he'll be wide. His skillset as a striker does not matter.

Premier league and la liga are, serie a are somewhat but one team wins all the time, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 are not

>Premier league and la liga are
>always the same teams winning it and going to cl
>competitive

How is premier league a one team win, when a team that has never won it will win it this year.

Such bs. The ligue 1 and bundes clubs that go into Europe are never the same.

>*slips to 4th place*

There is a lot more money in the PL mate. The top 6 clubs have massive amounts of money to compete. In La liga, only 2 clubs have that kind of money. Other leagues, only one.

So, 6>2>1.

Boil it down to money and it makes sense. Everyone else outside of those clubs, are peasants though, doesn’t matter which league.

>our league of 20 teams is competitive becasue there are 6 bigs that spoil the first places since decades
>your league i shit because since some years one team is so fucking more rich than the other despite the fact that the leage brought many different champions along the years

Literally what is even your point? All the leagues are competitive in terms of reaching the CL and EL places, but the EPL is the only league where the same so clubs get these places every single season. Are you saying that ligue 1 clubs would get BTFO by EPL clubs? Because Lyon and PSG proved you wrong this season. So please tell me what your point is.

The whole thread we were talking about why anyone would watch Ligue 1. I said it wasn't competitive and proved it and then you fuckers brought up the champions league.
nice goal post moving.
La Liga has had 3 different teams win recently, Premier league has many clubs winning including small clubs proving that it is a competitive league.
Also your top teams aren't even that good so I don't know why you brought up champions league. When was the last time a French club got to the CL finals?

You talk about moving the goalpost then bring up CL titles Kek

Did I say all 20 clubs are competitive? No.

That is my point my man. Sports no longer is about the romantic notion of clubs forming teams organically to win, it’s about who can buy the best players. No matter which league.

There is way more competition to stay at the top in the premier league whether it’s top 4 or being a champion. If you don’t spend one year or the manager makes mistakes, you can go from being champions to 8th place like Chelsea did. Or like Liverpool, going from 2nd to 8th. Now, Arsenal out of the top 4.

The competition in the premier league is not within the top 20, it’s within the top 6. In La liga, it’s within 2 clubs and in other leagues, there is none.

It’s a battle between the rich guys.

Champions league is just a battle within the rich guys from different countries.

You brought it up moron and I was showing you how the CL is irrelevant in this conversation.
I haven't moved the goalposts, I'm still waiting for one argument as to why Ligue 1 is worth watching.

But he is letal in front of the keeper that's what makes a 9 a 9.

>The whole thread we were talking about why anyone would watch Ligue 1
the whole thread is you shitting on french league admitting you don't watch it, so your pov is null

so don't say competitive, say rich, because there is not only competition to win the first place you know..

How am I shitting on it, all I have done is posted facts.

no you said it's shit, how could you know, you don't watch it

It’s competitive between the rich guys.
There is still competition because money doesn’t directly buy wins (bribes). Players still compete with each other. There’s just alot more money going around in the EPL.

Since 2008
- 7 different teams have won the Ligue 1:Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Bordeaux, Montpellier, PSG and Monaco.
- 4 different teams have won the EPL : ManU, Man City, Chelsea and Leicester
- 3 have won the Bundesliga : Bayern, Dortmund and Wolfsburg
- 3 have won the Calcio : Juve, Ac Milan and Inter
- 3 have won the Liga : Barcelona, RealMad and Athletico

Get fucked by a roo

and therefore the league isn't competitive at the same extent french isn't competitive since we already know who are the ones to potentially win, no competition at all in all cases

Barcelona, Real Madrid are fan owned to be fair

Of course you go back that far when PSG have BTFO everyone since 2012-13. Why not go back farther to show the Lyon dominance?
Ligue 1 is not competitive now and hasn't been for a while. What you have posted does not show that it is competitive now. Also as soon as a team gets good like Monaco it gets dismantled farther highlighting how noncompetitive the league is.
Get fucked waffle

The real reason to not watch your league is that you guys are actually shit. Since the PSG arrived on the scene people have been pushing this "Top 5 leagues" meme which is absolutely bullshit. It's the best you guys have been in years yet you are still 13k fucking pts behind Germany.

There’s still competition. Look at the transfer spending, 3-4 clubs regularly top the list at very similar amounts. In terms of most expensive squads assembled, I’m sure 4 teams (Liverpool/City/United/Chelsea) top every list.

All 4 of them can win the PL with the right manager/circumstances. Other factors come in to play like quality of manager (Mourinho at Utd), drama (Conte/Mourinho), poor spending (Liverpool) etc etc.

>Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training in your path

A decade is a decade fucface, Juve and Bayern are dominating like hell and if you disregard the Leicester fluke it's been between Chelsea and ManCity for a while. Same with Spain, two-team ligue.
I ain't saying PSG isn't steamrolling the shit out of ligue 1 but that Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool, Wolfsburg, Dortmund, AC Milan, Inter, Sevilla or Valencia don't stand a chance either.

Ok waffle let me give you the run down.
This discussion is wether Ligue 1 is worth watching or not and I'm arguing it isn't because it is not competitive. One team wins.
How competitive a league was historically is irrelevant to wether it is competitive now or wether it is worth watching. We aren't living 10 years ago we are living now. Do you understand?
And Atletico Madrid do have a chance. Funny how you left them out.

Winning the premier league is not a fluke moron. It shows how any team can win if they tried in the EPL.
That's like saying Denmark or Greece winning the Euros were a fluke when they were the best teams at the time. Disregarding them as winners is illogical as it shows how the EPL is competitive.

So last year you probably weren't watching the EPL since City finished a clear 20 points above the 2nd place?

Serie A just happened to have two of their big clubs in end of cycle (ownerships) and the other one in an excellent phase. It's going to change soon.

Yes you are right actually, Ligue 1 is shit. I have seen some games and highlights but I don't actively watch it.

It's worth watching PSGwinslol but Lyon beat ManCity at home, Marseille and St Etienne can be worthy contenders, Monaco has all the future memeplayers and Lille, Rennes and Nice can be entertaining.
It's a rough league but it's not just PSG.

>Atletico Madrid do have a chance
no, barcelona will not drop 8 pts with such schedule

Denmark and Greece were a fluke, you must have too much blood in yr head from being upside down lol

Greece beat host nations Portugal twice. That isn't a fluke.

EPL changes every consecutive season. Ligue 1 is PSG wins every season and isn't dismantled like its contenders.

Since 2010

La Liga
Barcelona - 5
Real Madrid - 2
A.Madrid - 1

EPL
Chelsea - 2
Utd- 2
City - 3
Leicester - 1

I do admit that if City wins it this year, then there is no potentially stopping them from dominating for 3 more years. Liverpool will not spend another 150m on the front 3, United/Chelsea are in manager mess and if Pep stays, it's game over.

You say that ligue 1 is unworthy to watch because PSGwinslol, last season it was obvious early on City would win the EPL. Did you continue watching to the end or not?

Greece won the worst Euro ever scoring 1 shitty goal per game and then proceeded to disappear completely.
I know Aussies are half convict half greek but let's have some objectivity here

Their defense was objectively great and the goals were also bangers. They were the best team in Europe.

I didn't watch it that much to be honest but it is still worth watching over PSGwinseveryyearlol.

There is more drama in the PL though. Liverpool could've dropped out of top 4 because they were concentration on CL. Wenger and Conte got fired for not finishing in the top 4. Mourinho beat Poch to the 2nd place, etc etc. And that's just last year.

In other leagues, people don't fired and shit like that doesn't happen

t.customer

>top 4
Ligue 1 also is very competitive for the European spots . That’s besides the point.

He doesn't understand. If one team dominates one year than it's the same as PSG dominance since 2013 according to him.

ad hominem because you're a brainlet

>The great Indian-Australian alliance
ahahah

more ad hominem because you don't know how to argue

he's young and easy to adapt. tuchel is based and knows it, and mbrappe is not an egomaniac. perfect combo. deschamps is a lucky man.

>a league is only worthy to watch if it’s competitive for first place!
>except when it’s not competitive for first place but at least it’s still competitive for top 4!
>that only stands for the EPL btw lol ligue 1 is shit xD

>aussie shitposting has been totally overshadowed by his little sibling so they're trying to reclaim their place (and failing)

EPL is always competitive. Man city dominated once last year. In comparison you know who is going to win ligue 1 this year.

Everyone knows Ligue 1 is not competitive outside of Yea Forums

I already told you that Ligue1 has good teams, you say no without arguing, what else should I do?
If you're watching a league only to know who's gonna win then you're what's wrong with football and a true pleb.

Yo, don't we all make fun when a manager gets fired. Like Mourinho. When Rodgers get hired to be inevitable fired when Leicester don't improve. It's fun and stakes are higher.

Does it matter? Chelsea won the CL and they weren't in top 4. Liverpool went to the CL final and only finished 4th. It's obvious that there is more quality.

City only dominated because Chelsea fell apart because of Conte and Costa shit. Can't say the same about the french league.

My only knowledge of the Ligue 1 has been because of Zlatan and now Neymar.

>The Crusher of Guingamp

Marseille went to the EL final and finished 5th or 6th.

Should play the Salah/Ronaldo role.

well..Who is watching the French Football League?
I'd rather see Serie A

Attached: 3 TOP in Europe.png (576x588, 217K)

False winger?

When his vitality runs out in 3-4 years, we'll see how good he actually is.

Maybe stay on topic? If they had more than one good team then maybe the others would come close to winning. But then if they do win the team gets dismantled by the next year.

That’s the EL. Nobody cares about the EL (Read: Low prize money). Chelsea won it and nobody cared.

Last team I remember doing something similar in the CL was Dortmund in 2013.

>Topic : Mbappé
>Aussie shitposter : Ligue 1 farmer lel better watch Bundes

The "good 1 yr, dismantled the next" is everywhere look at Leicester they lost Kanté and disappeared. And you have to bear in mind that Monaco losing all its good player happened only because the owner wants money. Monaco is a cash-machine that buys meme players and sells them to epl pigeons.
Meanwhile, again, Lyon has a very good team, probably better than Dortmund, ManUtd and Inter

I rate him as a 9, and I think Neymar-Mbappe-Di Maria may be better than Neymar-Cavani-Mbappe.

This.
That's exactly what have said Tuchel 2 days ago.