Do you think his inability to do anything but let down his country is a result of his manlet stature and personality?

Do you think his inability to do anything but let down his country is a result of his manlet stature and personality?

Attached: 1551368334565.jpg (827x827, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnesOQTbWeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Low quality. Stick to statistic autism.

Stop defending him

Extremely good post
Keep up the good work kiwibro

I don't always defend him, it depends on a random generator in my basement.

>manlet personality
He doesnt even have the manlet complex. Most manlets are ready to fight and easy to enrage. He doesnt even have that.

>s-stop defending him

Oh yes Messi is very calm #respect youtube.com/watch?v=BnesOQTbWeQ

>kicking a ball to a person knowing nothing will happen to you
You totally missed the point. Thats not bravery, thats actually very coward.
Theres two ways to handle anger. Make it a fuel or let it frustrate you. He is a clearly frustrated manlet.

Why are you proving my point?

Learn to read. I was onboard all along.

You said easily to enrage though and that is what happaned is so uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What i meant is he is a frustrated little manlet with no bravery in his manlet heart.

is it your thread ?

fuck of

Most likely. It's a Romanian behind the NZ flag btw.

can we rangeban kiwis?
they're the equivalent of flat earthers

Mods are useless on this board so I doubt it

No that's my thread

>reddit

prove the earth isn't flat

based texas

Is your inability to do anything but let down your country a result of your manlet stature and personality?

it wouldn't have a gravity if it were flat

The earth is constantly accelerating up at a rate of 32 feet per second squared (or 9.8 meters per second squared). This constant acceleration causes what you think of as gravity. Imagine sitting in a car that never stops speeding up. You will be forever pushed into your seat. The earth works much the same way. It is constantly accelerating upwards being pushed by a universal accelerator (UA) known as dark energy or aetheric wind.

dude if the earth was flat, there would be no timezones, it would be the same hour for everybody

The sun moves in circles around the North Pole. When it is over your head, it's day. When it's not, it's night. The light of the sun is confined to a limited area and its light acts like a spotlight upon the earth.My picture illustrates how the sun moves and also how seasons work on a flat earth. The apparent effect of the sun rising and setting is usually explained as a perspective effect.

Attached: dayncycle.png (512x427, 11K)

Attached: 530.jpg (484x417, 45K)

Attached: 1551653380738.png (644x942, 51K)

>can't prove me wrong
it seems i've won this argument

>there is a tiny ass sun rotating above us and changing its rotation depending of the time of the year

Attached: 1550149145354.png (1000x1000, 419K)

chileans are literally the best posters on this shit board

>Jannitor doesn't like the board he works in
Why is this so common? Because people laugh at you?

Rent free