Lmao

lmao

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png (800x400, 13K)

Haha yeah real fucking funny you db monkey fall out of your tree cunt

Poo peeland

Attached: 1518163184791.jpg (630x420, 142K)

Stop hating

Attached: ausflag.jpg (900x599, 82K)

They lose at the cricket?

wrong country, nip

Wrong cunt cunt

No mate it's just the daily jealous obsession with New Zealand thread that brown people make.

Attached: 1533558194452.jpg (1500x998, 370K)

>if I call them monkey I win
reminder that monkeys are smarter than kangaroos or whatever fucking animal you have in bootleg australia

Was it autism?

Looks based to me. Stay mad

>>>/Reddit/

Why can't you let me funpost in peace? >NO FUN.exe

Attached: httpthequeensgonemad.blogspot.com14.jpg (360x507, 29K)

>tfw my school had a foreign exchange program with a school in Brazil
>they would send over big bunda BR qts to spend a year learning English at my bum ass school
this bitches had fat asses and exclusively wore tight yoga paints and short shorts. We weren't ready ass like that, it doesn't exist in this country. These bitches knew exactly what they were doing, i used to get so horny i would get angry..

Attached: 1512879535619.gif (280x210, 641K)

>he took the bundapill IRL
based

Based and bundapilled

Attached: comfy.jpg (600x900, 109K)

Do NOT bully New Zealand

Attached: 1446313732307.jpg (1200x1455, 419K)

>bootleg australia
meus lados

RENT FREE

Fuck off you sub human animal

>smelly foreigners will never know the joy of hoisting the OH Cup

Attached: 1544254766781.jpg (793x690, 311K)

Pakis BTFO

>new zealand single-handedly trolling both american football and soccer
lol
just gotta start shitting on lebron, ovechkin, anthony joshua, and jon bones jones and that's most of the board covered right there

Attached: impressed.png (219x281, 58K)

New Zealand is based but how much longer are you going to allow your country to be cucked by us? I thought you were going to change the flag to the white fern on black background?

A FUCKING INTERRACIAL COUPLE

Attached: coat-of-arms.jpg (500x448, 58K)

>tf
>tp
You're on dangerous ground there Francois.

That's the best alternative but it wasn't an option in the national vote. That's because it looks like the ISIS flag.

Ours doesn't resemble your flag in the slightest m8

Attached: images.png (678x452, 7K)

stupid gook, you're kinda blind with those ant eyes.

b-but it's on their coat of arms

Settlers and natives together makes sense though.

Is that seriously the reason? I don't understand the logic behind anyone voting to keep a foreign country's mark on their flag.

had to be a white woman right?

Apologise for the rainbow warrior

why ? best day ever.

Because we just can't be fucked, most people would probably agree that the flag should change but we just don't care enough about it

Keep trying to cope.

>y-y-you cope
>n-n-no problem being a cuck on our coat of arm i mean look at britain one
lmao

Why are you this upset over the New Zealand coat of arms? Beautiful women have always represented peace and civility in imagery like this, unless you're historically illiterate and/or /pol/pilled?

This. frog autist trying to shoehorn his cuck interracial fantasies into everything

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
should have chopped their heads off before they leave a huge skidmark on your country

Attached: BBQ6B2H.img.jpg (624x468, 31K)

When you're out of your teens, you'll look back on how you used to be and cringe.

>d-d-don't laugh at us it's forbidden
cuck
>calls interracial fantasy
look at your coat of arm lmao

>using the boomer narrative
you're shaming us all

based and obsessed-pilled

be gratefull we killed your paki lover before she'd get pregnant and convert to islam

STOP BULLYING NEW ZEALAND!

If you are an actual adult then fucking hell, you're a lost cause.

Slowpoke...see:

no, YOU're a lost cause, this is a fucking anonymous internet board retard.

Romania's favorite flag to use when found out.

THERE IS NOTHING TO APOLOGISE FOR
YOU SHOULD APOLOGISE TO US
AN ANTI FREE WORLD DUTCH BOAT WHOSE GOAL WAS TO PREVENT FRANCE AN ALLY TO YOUR COUNTRY AND THE FREE WORLD TO TEST ITS NUKES DURING THE COLD WAR GOT SUNK IN A KIWI HARBOUR OH NOOOOOOO

ONE TINY EXPLOSIVE WAS SET UP TO MAKE THEM LEAVE THE BOAT A SECOND EXPLOSIVE WAS THEN MEANT TO SINK THE BOAT BUT NOOOOOOOO BETWEEN THE TWO EXPLOSIONS SOME COMMIE SPY WENT BACK IN THE BOAT TO RETRIEVE HIS DOCUMENTS AND PICTURES AND DROWNED

YOU SHOULD THANK US BUT NO YOU WHINED AND NOW WE HAVE TO BUY SHEEP MEAT FROM YOU EVERY FUCKING YEARS

Attached: 1435277394383.jpg (900x900, 40K)

*ahem*...
Messi is the GOAT

Absolutely obsessed. We told you cunts for years that the kiwis would make their mark

Why is New Zealand so based?

Ok TWAIN

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

living so far away from the civilised world made them back to their primitive behaviour.

>twain boogeyman
bet ya browse Yea Forums in constant feat

Why does New Zealand hate GOATs?

Because they prefer fucking sheep.

Attached: ball.gif (112x112, 19K)

tfw hate rugby and cricket

OH OH

Attached: 1549890549476.gif (607x609, 821K)

>Messi
>GOAT

Attached: 6.jpg (760x760, 173K)

Tom Brady is the opposite of Messi. He wins at all costs. He's basically the Ronaldo of the NFL. Messi is like Aaron Rodgers. Their defenders scream "muh talent" but he always disappears

>Ronaldo of the NFL
>Ronaldo only do good in the season and is shit in post-season, only getting carried once by his teammates
Ronaldo is Peyton

Messi is going to have an old-man arc too, just like Brady. They careers are going to be mirrors when they're over. GOATs age like wine.

American tier banter. Thought you were better than that, but you're not Australia I suppose.

based

Sheep population raises their average iq

>initiates weak flag "banter"
>immediately BTFO
>y-you're American t-tier