Who does Yea Forums think is the GOAT? Ronaldo, Messi, Maradona, or Pele?

Who does Yea Forums think is the GOAT? Ronaldo, Messi, Maradona, or Pele?

youtu.be/vDGmIwdV0o0

Attached: messi-pele-ronaldo-maradona-greatest-ever_3279018.jpg (768x432, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0T7JanWxINM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but the strongest of them all...

Pelé is the GOAT of the old era
50s-80s
Messi is the goat of the new era

Maradonna. Why? He is like Messi combined with Ronaldinho. Cr7 isn't magical enough, Pele was just more athletic than all the farmers he played, and Messi is like maradona only without the same flair and charisma.

Pelé played in the time of rivellino, garrincha vavá, jairzinho, Bobby charlton, Eusebio, beckenbauer...

Look how modern rivellino looked
youtube.com/watch?v=0T7JanWxINM

youtube comments thinking messi > maradona , maradona is the most innate tallent player ever, he started freestyle with his ball controll...

Maradona, so, so obviously.
Anybody who played the sport before they fagged it out with muh fair play knows this.
Messi wouldnt survive a season in the before the 00s

Attached: DgYCs4SW0AA7sLy.jpg (564x717, 94K)

The monkeys have spoken

why the flying fuck is ronaldo there lmao it's not even R9 or Ronaldinho, it's fucking cristiano. Is tis some joke to get more views?

>Anybody who played the sport before they fagged it out with muh fair play knows this.
physicality =/= ability

>tf
>tt

>flag determines you knowledge on something
For all you know I'm Uruguayan as well

If you were uruguayan you wouldnt be a faggot who doesnt appreciate physicality in the sport.
If you like flair so much theres always ballet.

If I cared about flair I'd say that Ronaldinho is the GOAT

So, whos the goat for you?

Zidane

Always enjoyed him and i think theres a case to be made for him.

>they literally just stand there for a few seconds
Thanks for proving the aussie’s point. I could be a GOAT in that era.

For me, it's Messi

The better question is which one doesn't belong? Or...which one is not like the others?

>fagnaldo

I told you already. cristiano is not on the same level as the rest of them

No its the biggest fraud of them all, Maradroga

For me, it’s Maradona, Pele, Messi, Di Stefano, Zidane and Cruyff in that order.

In all reality though, what would happen if you took current Messi and put him in the 60s or 70s or 80s? How long would he last?

No, you wouldn't, you nerd. Didn't you also see them trying to break his leg?

He’s weakmind so all the defenders have to do is abuse him and he’ll get benched

>Ameripinions

>isnt magical enough

>people actually use this as an argument

Holy cringe.

Ronaldo is the best pure striker i have ever seen, any striker after him will be (rightfully) compared to him. Truly phenomenal.

Maradona was the most technical gifted player i have seen. Yes Ronaldinho's control was superb, yes, Messi won way more trophies and scored more goals but Maradona will always be my fav. player.

I have not seen Pele play but i acknowledge his great performances in the past. But one cannot compare 60/70s Football to the modern era, it's like comparing the american civil war with any modern warfare. Respected historical player like Beckenbauer, Eusebio or Puskas. Nothing more, nothing less.

Attached: 1332710044913.jpg (442x640, 70K)

Zidane.

Also unironically believe Zidane, due to mind and movement.

though Messi and Ronaldo put up otherworldly stats for almost 10 years, Messi is just super human quick, and Ronaldo is super human athletic.

I have to be honest about maradona and pele, although they surely dominated in their time and changed the game - every generation is significantly more athletic and organized and systematic then the last.

we could take robinho and put him in 1970 and he would have slaughtered everyone.

Ronaldo

Strikers are replaceable cogs, only goalkeepers can be the GOAT. Look past your butthurt and you will see I am right.

Ronaldo ofc. who the fuck rates worldcuplets?

Attached: 15060083774589.jpg (990x557, 60K)

trips confirm GOAT

Attached: cheeky GOAT.jpg (767x431, 38K)

I personally think Eusebio is the GOAT

>Pelé: the first proper football player, too strong, skilled and quick when everyone was tired from farming long hours every day
>Maradona: The greatest in ball control and vision of play, truly the "maestro" of football given his precise control and passing
>Messi: One of the most agile players in the world, can get rid of defenders with such ease he makes football look easy

>Penaldo: he can score tap-ins most of the time, I guess

Attached: penaldo.jpg (652x408, 52K)

Poo

*tips*

Messi will never be a true GOAT, unless he wins the World Cup( the most prestigious cup in foobtall)

crynaldo isn't even a candidate.

All he needs is one major international trophy. Even winning the Copa America would be enough to put him in the goat list.

>Anybody who played the sport before they fagged it out with muh fair play knows this.
Never change uruguayan butcher

For me, it's Pelé, Messi, Maradona then Ronaldo.

You got the wrong Ronaldo in that picture, tho

Where's Mbappe?

Pele>power gap>Maradona>no WC title gap>Ronaldo>>>Messi

Attached: 9799.png (380x349, 70K)

Come back in 10 years when he’s done statpadding like everyone else

for me it's the other way around.

ditto on true ronaldo

nobody gave a fuck about Copa America before Messi

>thinking Pele, Maradona, Messi or Ronaldo are the GOAT

Attached: ArsenioErico.jpg (640x450, 67K)

no steroids back then so he'd be a 4 foot midget with progeria. He would have been busboy back then.