Worst commissioner in pro sports and it isn't even close. If he ran the NFL...

Worst commissioner in pro sports and it isn't even close. If he ran the NFL, he would make Goodell look like George Washington

Attached: untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w
awfulannouncing.com/nba/nba-ratings-down-tnt-espn-lebron.html
si.com/nfl/2019/01/02/nfl-television-ratings-viewership-rise-five-percent-2018
businessinsider.com/trump-nfl-criticism-concussions-brain-injuries-cte-2017-9
ftw.usatoday.com/2016/10/donald-trump-mocks-the-nfls-soft-concussion-protocol
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21960086/nfl-television-ratings-97-percent-2017-regular-season
nypost.com/2019/01/17/lebron-james-lakers-move-is-crippling-the-nbas-tv-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But certainly our best vampire jew commissioner

The pro league commissioners are there because of the franchise owners, don't forget it. Commissioners are more of a consequence than a cause.

*ting* *ting* *ting*
Excuse me, I have an announcement to make.

Attached: D0027B16-C0E8-42A3-BE76-384156FB0A88.jpg (620x349, 23K)

oops wrong image

Attached: eggman.png (351x349, 319K)

dude adam silver is way worse than roger goodell

That"s actually not true but I don't have time to explain it

I've come to make an annoucement. FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1541799974354.png (640x480, 167K)

GIVE ME YOUR PHONE

youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w

The story begins with who's gonna win
Knowin' the danger that lies within
Aboard the ARK a genius at heart
Who wanted to unlock the mysteries of life

I am the Eggman, that's what I am
I am the Eggman, I got the master plan

I'm plotting my schemes wherever I go
They're perfect in every way
I'd love to destroy the blue one you know
He's an obstacle that always gets in my way

I love playing this game by my rules
I will conquer the world with my tools
All my machines are made for destruction
I will build my empire
I will succeed and you will see
With my machines there is no retreat

[GUITAR BREAK]

I am the enemy, I will succeed
My mission, yeah, I must complete
My name is Eggman, don't forget my name!
If you ask me again, I'll tell you the same

I am the Eggman, I got the master master plan
I am the Eggman!

Goodell may be a bumbling fuckwit with no consistency in his actions, but at least he doesn't actively force teams to fire their executives and hire his puppets because they found a way to cheese the league's broken system.

lawful evil > chaotic evil

are you implying silver is the lawful evil here?

the thing you have to remember about silver and the nba is that nba fans don't give a fuck about the state of the league and thats a huge advantage for him. they only care about seeing the superstar players, big scores, and the social media drama. they really dont care about the league being broken with officiating, tanking, superteams, etc, things that NFL fans care a lot about, so silver can do all that administrative stuff and no one cares

if goodell did some of the shit silver does he would be mutinied

Bill Simmons keeps telling me he’s the best commissioner in sports.

what reasons does fake wigger cuck simmmons give for that?

Connected to the players. Embracing social media. He absolutely hates Goodell. It really feels like he’s being paid by Silver, the amount of nutswinging.

You're just barely catching on to Bill Simmons being and NBA shill?
C'mon man, YGSIU

Attached: 1509379641027.jpg (480x480, 54K)

MOMS GONNA FREAK

>Lawful Evil
Stern
Bettman

>Neutral Evil
Goodell
Selig

>Chaotic Evil
Silver

>Chaotic Neutral
Manfred

>Lawful Neutral
Rozelle

>True Neutral
Tagliabue

this

>embraces social media
>good

>"connected" to the players aka "allows the superstars in a superstar driven sport to do whatever they want"
>good

kek jesus fucking christ. this guy removes eexecutives who take advantage of his rigged league and forces teams to play lineups he wants them to play yet he's "good"

dude, have you seen the valuations of NBA franchises lately?

and how in the holy fuck is that adam silver's doing. he has literally done nothing as commissioner

lmfao Yea Forums doesn't know shit, this bald madman is the best damn thing that ever happened to the Association, neckbeard. Revenue up, global markets never been better. Players making bank, teams more valuable than ever. lmao you really think Jewdell is a better commish? this fucker ruined the NFL

LMAO what the fuck has silver specifically done to create any of that, you fucking mongoloid? this was all david stern's doing

>NBA revenue up and teams more valuable than ever
>lmao dude silver is da goat

>NFL revenue up and teams more valuable than ever
>LMAO JEWDELL RUINED THE NFL

Kill yourself you fucking mouthbreather

>rule changes are ass
>even the orange clown calls them out for that
>TV ratings are LMFAO
and where are these sources for the value of the teams? outside of NE, DAL and maybe PIT I seriously doubt ALL of the teams are up like the NBA

Stern has been dead for fucking years you idiot.
All of the changes that Silver made to the CBA, salary cap and the way max contracts and no trade clause previsions were HIS doing

>NFL rule changes are ass, but the NBA playing LMAONODEFENSE with the same rule changes is fine
>orange clown calls them out for kneeling for the anthem, which silver explicitly bans yet no one cares
>"TV ratings are LMFAO"

awfulannouncing.com/nba/nba-ratings-down-tnt-espn-lebron.html

si.com/nfl/2019/01/02/nfl-television-ratings-viewership-rise-five-percent-2018

no, really, fucking KILL yourself you fucking mouthbreathing mongoloid

What do people don’t like about this guy, I don’t honestly get it.

he's a completely incompetent spineless pushover who completely ignores the issues the league has and pretends they dont exist yet no one cares

>goodell has difficulty with the kneeling thing and should they, shouldnt they, tries to create a compromise for it
>media destroys him

>silver says "any players who kneel for the anthem will be punished"
>no one cares

explain this

What are the issues though

>user forgets the LMAOdefense started on Stern's watch
Trump called them out for the shitty rules too, idiot.

businessinsider.com/trump-nfl-criticism-concussions-brain-injuries-cte-2017-9

ftw.usatoday.com/2016/10/donald-trump-mocks-the-nfls-soft-concussion-protocol

also, congrats your article mentions the 5 % increase, yet they dropped 9.7% the previous year, meaning they didn't actually make up the drop from before anyway

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21960086/nfl-television-ratings-97-percent-2017-regular-season

>link is specifically TNT viewership numbers, which only broadcast large market teams such as Chicago, NY and LA, which all suck ass

actually buddy, you kill yourself.

BTFO

>LOL PROTECTING THE PLAYERS BRAINS IS STUPID
>CARING ABOUT WHAT DONALD TRUMP SAYS
>NBA can have "superstar rules" and its fine, NFL protects quarterbacks and its "ruining the league"

>nba tv ratings down 26% on tnt and 6% on espn

take your AR15 and put multiple rounds into your brain, seething magatard

>thinking i support the orange clown

retard, i don't care for trump, but i can tell you're a fucking liberal faggot

assuming you have a brain that is functional, let me remind you of the differences between basketball and football

one is a sport played in shorts and shirts

the other is a sport played in full pads and the players are tackling each other with more force than car accidents

don't be a retard all of your life, please.

Yeah, the Knicks are somehow the most valuable McFranchise in the NBA despite being ass for going on two fucking decades.
>taking any of those (((valuations))) seriously.

>every sentence is a different line
what did he mean by this

A semi-pro football league that started a week after the Super Bowl beats out the NBA in ratings.

TNT is down an average of 22%, ESPN 5%.

Biggest draw plays in the West Coast.

Advertisers will be asking for their checks back if the Lebron-Lakers don't make the Playoffs. They put this shit as well as other stipulations in their contracts btw.

nypost.com/2019/01/17/lebron-james-lakers-move-is-crippling-the-nbas-tv-ratings/

>the valuation of a sports franchise should be based on performance
The state of this brainlet

what the fuck is a commissioner and what do they even do?

Wow that’s so meaningful to me as a fan!

>Inmates running the asylum
>cares more about chink money than American fans
>ads on jerseys
>officiating pure garbage
>in-game experience pure garbage
>zero parity and he thinks that’s a good thing
I don’t know... that’s just a start.

Can't argue with the rest, but...

>cares more about chink money than American fans
If I was in charge of a league, I'd also care more about chink money than trying to squeeze even more money out of a market that is utterly oversaturated.

>zero parity and he thinks that’s a good thing
There's little he can do about it and most solutions retarded people keep spouting wouldn't do shit, so might as well try to sell it to the gullible masses as a positive.

Tanking

DAILY REMINDER that these three men ruined basketball.
It is the steaming pile it is today, shit attitudes and all, directly because of:

>DAVID STERN
>MICHAEL JORDAN
>DAVID FALK

know your history

They act as a go-between for the owners and player's associations, handle arbitration, handle the league's tv contracts, deal with disciplinary action on a broad scale, make sure teams are acting in a way that is healthy for the league (ie, putting pressure on an owner to make repairs to an older facility as opposed to just ignoring it to make more money). Then there's all the "red ribbon" ceremonies and MC work they do for things like awarding the championship trophy, awards, opening of facilities, etc, which sounds pretty easy but is still something someone has to do

Lol yeah, he's really shitting the bed by having great relationships between players an owners, totally avoiding any national anthem media storm, and guiding the league through explosive revenue growth

>Tanks
Wow buddy time to replace your GM
>Franchise wide abuse
Cuban dindu nuffin goys

It’s weird, the game itself has never been less watchable, so what’s driving the financial growth?

Silver shills are so funny; they focus on meaningless, ancillary things and ignore the fact that the game itself is awful. You have an 82-game season that’s meaningless and several franchises that probably shouldn’t exist.

Not really, NBA still plays pretty much the same as it did 15 years ago. NFL transformed into an arena football league where neither defense nor tackling is allowed, kickoffs are on the way out, and everything football once was no longer exists. Defense was already not allowed long before Silver when they changed the rules to help their ultimate cash babby MJ win in the early 90s. Not much has changed.

The NBA has too many teams. Would a hard cap help for parity?

Attached: A72C22F4-7C17-4A0A-97F8-B8396DF118E1.jpg (581x767, 92K)