When are we going to sell Messi? He's clearly past it and we have young players that need playing time

When are we going to sell Messi? He's clearly past it and we have young players that need playing time

Attached: Barcelona.jpg (1300x1300, 503K)

>we

Yes, we, futbal club barcelona

you forgot to switch proxies, everyone knows it's you behind that flag

also i really do hope you get paid for this otherwise you're an absolutely pathetic cunt

Huh? What do you mean?

Le support your local meme. They’re entitled little bitches who think that you’re inferior to them because your mother didn’t let you out of her vagina within 5 kilometres of a top football club. And now you HAVE to watch Australian football because y’know...your mother let you out of her vagina in Australia.

Fuck. “New Zealand football (lol)”.

Sell him to Real Madrid
It would be the funniest moment in history

Cuck

no one is saying you can't sympathize with a club from far away lmao

What part of the club do you work in?

Its actually Ronaldo himself.

>One day when Piqué was thirteen or fourteen, Louis van Gaal came around to his house for dinner. His dad introduced him as the club’s future centre-back and he was desperate to impress but things didn’t go as planned. Not that night, anyway. The Dutchman, coach at the Camp Nou at the time, walked over to him and, without warning, pushed Piqué over and on to the floor. Towering above the teenager, he looked down and in that voice of his delivered his verdict: you’re too weak to play for Barcelona.

Based

will Messi ever try coaching after his career?

He's too autistic for that, no one would take him seriously when he's giving instructions while staring at the ground

he'll play football until his death

why is a real 'fan' pretending to support barca?

He’ll probably retire after playing in Argentina and open a restaurant in his hometown or some such.

He actually had a restaurant in Barcelona, it closed down due to low profits.
I had dinner there once, it had really good food.

>New Shire
>we

I bleed blagrana. month than a club

Birth is not a random event, retard.