twitter.com/AnonBabble

-k

What is that 115lbs? Kek, so strong.

is that scooby?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i've never been to a gym
is that impressive?

braap

I went to the gym for like 2 months of my life and I literally lifted more than that cuck

nah bruh

effay as fuck

No, that's Neymar.

Literally every woman in the gym squats more than that.

Isn't he in rehab?

lmao 1pl8

kek

>struggling to half squat what looks like less than 1 plate on the baby bar

You don't really know what point in his training he is at. He's still a scrawny manlet but I'm just saying.

He thicc

>1 plate
lmao, my granny would unironically do better

>squatting 95 lbs

>10kg plate
>depth not reached
>incorrect set position on bar

>fat Americans in charge of being fit

Attached: 1455089571168.jpg (345x383, 49K)

>No weight
>short bar
>no ass to grass
Fuck me Nerman is weak

Attached: tumblr_ov3x60xf7y1wx5tg0o7_500.png (500x282, 165K)

He's learning to squat because he got caught grinding his ass on some dude during carnival while a Thot was right next to him. He's basically confirmed a tranny fucker in 5 years.

It looks like 50kgs. I squat 120 and I'm the same height and I weigh 80kg

That shape makes him fast and agile

I squat a measly 185lbs and thats more than twice what Nerman squats kek

Just for the record, we have no idea what Nerman was doing before this squat. He is recovering from an injury and could've been lifting a high density of weight and this particular rep just makes him look weak.

>all these retards thinking they're hot shit because they can lift more than an injured man doing rehab

Attached: 1500753492445.jpg (677x794, 85K)

You would think that most rich clubs would get proper physios who include weight training regimes when training their millionaire players and yet they dont. The health and strength benefits of lifting heavy weights outweigh the negatives (losing speed) so why dont more soccer players lift heavy weights?

>injured man
His feet are injured, not his legs you idiot. I have squatted lmao3pl8s on a broken foot before.

>so why dont more soccer players lift heavy weights
Because they play soccer

Kek.

>being strong is more important than being fast in soccer
ok bud

Shut up fat ass

interesting workout attire

That's 40kg
Couting 20 for the bar
>losing speed
There's literally no greater negative in football than deliberately losing speed
And you would lose stamina too

is the speed loss a meme or is it true? wouldn't having excess strenght in legs make you faster, have a better jump-header, a cannon in the foot and literally a wall in defending?
the loss in stamina could be supplemented with cardio, right?
having a spartan tier body would surely help in footy, no one would stop you

you don't need giga muscles for soccer

wtf I thought it was fake
based batman loko

Attached: neymartattoo_800x450.png (596x401, 561K)

If you gain weight you either lose speed or stamina heavily, or both
And the "spartan" body you think of is actually made of glass, very fragile, prone to injury and not that strong against impact
The closest you'd find the bodies you're talking about are rugby and american football
American football players run so much less in a match and rest so much more you cannot compare
And rugby players run like twice less than football players and don't change pace and directions as much
The only one I can think of that had both strength pace and acceleration is R9 and his knees exploded

So weight lifting it's literally burning yourself down as a footballer then? I can imagine there's a point of max. muscle mass without any loss, like CR7 had at it's peak, but research would be needed. Maybe strenght training would help?
Yes, I was thinking more of a rugbier-type body than a "spartan", but you got my point
As a curious fact, on a recent trip to Brazil I met some big fish, specially this dude who hangs out with the gay brother of R9. Turns out, the GOAT 9 likes to smoke weed. Based

>The health and strength benefits of lifting heavy weights outweigh the negatives (losing speed)
this is what broscientists actually believe

In the end it's only a matter of proportion
The player needs to be fast, have enough stamina to last an entire match, have good acceleration and strength is more or less important depending on the position
Weight lifting is a must, but different from a rugby player and/or a sprinter
They probably could improve regarding the player to player menu

Attached: 1489958738236.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

-k.

stop using my videos on Yea Forums

>losing speed

Ever heard of Gareth Bale? The fastest sprinters in the world are often extremely muscular, particularly in the lower body. Muscle gained =/= loss of acceleration

But you're right - It's a wonder why clubs don't emphasise muscular development and weight training for their players.

our lord and savior!

youtube.com/watch?v=i2etC4mkxnI

If this man signed a one year contract for Norf FC, where on the field would you put him?

Attached: Terry-Hollands-Super-Yoke-960x640.jpg (960x640, 138K)

It's because of his tranny addiction

Poacher
But he would not score anything else than set pieces

He's also 2m tall and weighs 150-160 kg.

>lmao 0.5 plaet

My point exactly where the fuck would he play apart poacher
Would be caught offside all the time or intercepted
Cannot press otherwise would run out of gas in 10 min
I don't believe he can jump high either so he would probably not be able to get headers that much either
Would probably get baited into fouls
Just stroll in front of the goal and focus on set pieces

this isn't so bad desu, everyone has to start somewhere

>(losing speed)
What a myth, unless youre lifting super heavy like 400lbs.
agassi literally benches 300lbs while on tour.
Losing speed my ass

That's 60kg squat, absolute beginner level

excessive muscle lowers your physical ability to react quickly to things. At it's most basic it takes longer for you to move. Meaning you can't turn as fast, change direction and so on. For soccer it's dumb because there's so much cardio, the only place with excessive muscles should be your legs and you get those naturally from constant short burst sprinting

Get Ngubu putting the ball on his head and he'll be top scorer

Source?

He is skinny because he likes to be nimble on his feet but you can already see that he is gaining weight in that pic

bra... did he even hit depth with that baby weight?

He is injured rn broke his foot for the second time

>those gay ass pants
>using a wife beater when you're that skinny
>squats like a fag sits on a dick
>no proper range of motion
It is pretty bad

>no proper range of motion
Impossible on the smith machine desu that thing is snap city.

Terrible. I would just advise him to get on GOMAD and gain weight for a month before even attempting to being an SS/SL/5x5 program.

ooga booga that not how grug lift heavy metal. grug have put ass to ground or no good

what's the point of lifting weights as a soccer player? you just need to run lmao it's not a physical sport at all

-rs pink panties

I just fapped to this. Feels so gross ugh. Do I need help?

based

How come he has such a fat looking face?

Neymar’s game is based on agility rather than strength. The way he changes directions, I don’t see muscular players like Ronaldo/Bale/Drogba/Lukaku doing it. They have speed in a straight line. Neymar moves sideways alot.

I can see Mbappe gaining strength as his pace is more linear. For example, It wouldn’t make sense for Silva to gain strength but it would make sense for Sterling to.

Jesus no wonder this cunt can’t stand up

How do you be a world class athlete for 10 years and nobody's ever taught you squat form

Only GOMAD redditors think squats are important

>cheesy non-standard short bar (15 kg max)
>plates smaller than the 20s on the rack 2*15kg max)
Judging by his facial expression he's making out at about 45kg. my 55kg girlfriend squatted that on her first day in the gym.

Adriano and Ronaldo he god-tier bodies at one point but couldn’t sustain it

Brazil bros care to explain?

shit bait, hansl

Fuck my old dealer used to swear by smoking before working out for super compact super Saiyin strength

Makes sense now.

>ladies and gentleman, Your GOAT, Ngubumus Prime

Attached: A63BAC6A-EADC-442E-A5D6-3396B2074F67.jpg (480x270, 18K)

I think the main concern is losing agility

>him

Dont give a shit what this guy looks like but
>pussy pad
>smith machine
>shit form

So many brainlets ITT. He's obviously not squatting for physique or strength where you do low amount of reps, but for endurance.
So at least 20+ reps. You really think he's going to 3pl8 that?

TWO

*tips over at the slightest gust of wind*

He's squatting something like 30 kgs. Two 10 kg plates (my gym has the same brand and model so I know them) and the bar isn't even an olympic barbell so it's less than 20 kg.
If that's his max squat then it's pitiful for an elite athlete, but I'm sure he'll get stronger pretty quick.

hurr durr why doesn't neymar do stronglifts 5x5 like me, a keyboard warrior who has literally never played a sport competitively in my life

>10KG BAR
>weights that don't look more than 10KG on each side.
~60lbs for squats from a professional athlete.

Yeah he is actually skinny and weak.

No but I don't expect him to go for 0,5 of a pl8 either. If you consider that this bar is 10KG max he is benching30kg which is ltierally half the 1pl8.

not only that but why should he do that in the first place? he is the best and most agile dribbler on the planet, training until he looks /fit/ approved (i.e akinfenwa) would completely ruin his play.

Honestly if you think that in order to get big you just need to lift harder at the gym you re clueless.
Only noob gainz happen without eating. You need (for Neymar's heght and the amount of cardio he does during his football trainings) a good 5k calories to start getting weight.

He definately CAN lift more that's the point. He has such a powerful shot and such a fit leg to be able to lift a lot more. From a guy who doesn't give a fuck about legs but has been going to the gym over 5-6 years (not your loading bloke who weights too much in the gym) I could tell you that it takes a month for someone from 0 to reach this weight in squats for 15-20 reps.

yes thanks i know this basic shit, i could at least deadlift 3 plate.

what does DL have to do with squats you dumb fuck. A medium-level trained guy can obviously DL like 50-60kg more than he can squat easily.

There's no way that's his max. When I was playing competitive sports and on a team that had enough sponsorship for personal trainers for us, mine would always have me only lifting about 20-50% of my max weight, but for more reps since for my position I wasn't really going for bulk muscle mass, but getting more toned would help a great deal with my flexibility and twitch muscle quickness (ie, agility). I didn't need to be jacked, and lower weight with more reps would help me more for my athletic goals.

I trained with a lot of people who ended up in professional sports, olympic teams, college teams, etc for their various sports, and you would be extremely hard pressed to find many pro athletes lifting their absolute max in workouts. The risk of injury is way higher, and it might actually be detrimental long term. Also, if you're getting workouts in between games, you don't want to lift so much that you're looking at longer than a 1 day recovery period. The only exception is football players (where most have a week to recover in between games) and maybe wrestlers where bulking up and muscle mass matters more than agility, flexibility and dexterity.

he lost some muscle, but scoob's the best

that bar is only 10.8 kg tho. so 40.8 kg in whole.

I barely weigh 60kg and can only lift and squat about 20kg.

Rate

Attached: flyaway.jpg (200x200, 8K)

That's literally what my untrained 48kg skelly ex-gf could squat for reps when we trained together.

honestly 2/10, that's pretty bad man. But, if you keep doing that weight and then next month you can do 25kg then you're improving and that's great. Not being strong isn't a bad thing, and you should only be competing with yourself.

Also I feel its worth noting that 99% of people working out at gyms won't make fun of you for trying to get stronger. Pretty much everyone you see that's jacked af started out at some point as a manlet

>I barely weigh 60kg
literally a woman
is this what the first world does to your body?

Attached: 6_KB.jpg (152x225, 6K)

here's a pretty typical kid on an American college team, trying to make it to the NHL

extremely unimpressive

oops, here's the pic

Attached: college hockey player Kasper Björkqvist.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

I think you're able to squat more. It's weird if you squat and lift the same weight.

meh NHL is a more physical game bro.
It's a much smaller field so the players touch each other a lot more frequently and they need to outstrengthen their opponents.

In football you have a variety of positions that need different attributes. A winger is clearly the one who doesn't need much mass but mostly agility reflexes and good ball control.

How much is that? 200?

>inb4 Ameritard says that 200 is not impressive

Neymar doesn't want to get big. It would ruin his game. He like being light on his feet

no, but he is not doing it to impress like some sub 70 iq gymrat

and gay

I'm DYEL New Years resolution fag and I curl that. bar 10 kilos, weights 20 kg.

>the players touch each other a lot more
Yes, pic related.

Attached: wisniewski-on-seabrook-bodycheck.gif (300x225, 3M)

I try to eat more, but it doesn't do anything, all I get is way more bigger shit....

LEL he's a lanklet like moot

Attached: moot test.png (1154x652, 1M)

That was his 100th rep

>I can do 120kg
>for 3 reps

Bravo. Bet you're one of these idiots who do 3 reps, put on 5kg, do another 3 reps, and then take it off again and hold everybody the fuck up

Attached: riptoe_shiggy.jpg (600x480, 108K)

it’s more like 20 kg that’s not it an olympic 20kg bar. the plates are two 10 pound/kg plates not sure. so at best it’s 30 kg

Are you sick or something?
How tall are you?

SS+GOMAD

Attached: ss_kawai.jpg (490x640, 62K)

BERLIM
E
R
L
I
M

same lol. i could probably do more but im too scared of fucking up my back

Wanna be my gf

Please tell me you're pretending to be retarded

I have a home gym so I can do whatever I like.

Those are 10kg plates, I got the same at my gym

Neymar is so weak he got dabbed on in Counter Strike

looks to me like lmao1/2pl8

>your measurables
>your squat max

Go
>6'3 190
>285lb

>You don't really know what point in his training he is at

Considering that he is a professional athlete in his late 20's he should be at the peak of his training.

I squat 160kg for 5, how am I not playing for Real Madrido(?)

>leg day

Attached: 1412143306186.png (213x268, 62K)

Maybe he is training withj high reps

This.

Considering you cant even breathe on someone in soccer without getting a red card, i think speed is the name of the game and that strength is irrelevant

>squatting
Yikes that's for betas, only deadlifts for me.

7 years ago, I was 6'1" and 145 pounds. Now I'm 210, 90% of that gain has been muscle. I'm a hard gainer and naturally skinny AF. Eat more faggot. I would literally eat an entire meal and then go out to eat with my parents and consume a full second dinner within an hour of eating a full dinner on my own. It can be done. You literally have to force food down your throat when you're stuffed. Its hard. It sucks. Its painful but if you want to gain weight, thats what needs to be done. On several occasions, I threw up mid meal because I was forcing myself to eat when I wasn't hungry. Like I was stuffed but I kept going. I was putting down 4500 calories a day for 6 months when I first started.

1.77m
I am really scrawny, my mother has bigger hands, wrists and arms than me.

>5'6" 240
>515lb
I have the body type of a World of Warcraft dwarf

What a waste of money and time.

I am already eating more than before and my shits are already getting huge.

How many times do you have to shit and do you clog your toilet with it?

Measurements: 175 cm (5 paddlefoot 9 blisterthumb), 77 kg (170 burgerponds)
Squat PB: 155 kg (340 burgerponds), probably good for 5-10 kg more today.

Is a double bodyweight squat a milestone of sorts?

why are you pretending hoc is hard?
Look at all the padding and safety gear the queer cunts wear.
Only women should wear pads, faggot;)

Attached: cold_hard_knock_out_13.gif (390x244, 2.03M)

5'7 155 bw 200 b 315 dl 235 sq 120 ohp rate please

fpbp

ITT. Everyone on SP is jacked

I bet the ugly diving Brazilian shitnigger is physically weaker than the average Yea Forums poster.

>soon back to lifting after breaking both legs
>Both legs has lost 30% mass or something from operations
Can't wait bros