PHI: Jimmy Butler (back) sits out practice Monday
PHI: Joel Embiid (knee) returns to practice Monday
ATL: John Collins (illness) listed as doubtful
GS: Klay Thompson's MRI comes back clean
CHI: Lakers 'press pause' on Carmelo pursuit
NO: Anthony Davis (illness) questionable Monday
MEM: Avery Bradley rakes in loss to Thunder
TOR: Kyle Lowry drops season-high 35 points Sunday

Attached: D0yfh5TX4AAr5IO.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345176
youtube.com/watch?v=sbKLj796CMc
twitter.com/coachswhite/status/1102256097857986560
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
youtube.com/watch?v=ohCV_jTWL0s
streamable.com/glqlq
bleacherreport.com/post/dallas-mavericks/94293934-a27f-47f9-9bf1-52046157727e
sports.yahoo.com/report-lakers-expected-fire-luke-200004509.html
twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/1102788795986919424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone post pictures of 70s basketball?

i gotchu senpai

Attached: NY-DK894_KNICKS_P_20150201184231.jpg (749x499, 110K)

Why does he look so drained?

Attached: 1551686841125m.jpg (819x1024, 110K)

well?

Attached: file.png (760x858, 818K)

Doesn’t get to coast the entire regular season anymore

He should have just pulled the KD and go to a team that was already good.

OKC's big 3 never breaks up so they Warriors never win an nba title.

He doesn't care about winning championships anymore. If he did he wouldn't have gone to the Lakers.

Golden State has him mentally defeated and he would rather have rather had an early playoff exit than let his finals record get any worse.

Michael Jordan so everybody realizes what a fraud LeBron is compared to him

Attached: Air Jordan meets The Big Dipper.png (2304x1296, 1.16M)

based and truthpilled

>Zubac when asked if he pays attention to the Lakers: "I’ve been watching almost every game, I feel like every time I watch them, I’m like, ‘Damn, if I was there, I would help them. I would definitely make a difference on the floor, you know, but they’re not my team anymore."

if zu lights us up tonight then i don't know what i'm going to do with myself. it will be a poetic ending to this lakies' season

Attached: 1470058681708.jpg (540x540, 42K)

I hope he lights it up in front of magic johnson.

This.
>Muh iso player who can't handle the zone
>Muh shooting guard that shoots 30% from three on low volume
>Muh elite defender who only had to do man-to-man and was allowed to bully smaller guards
He'd be a glorified Jimmy Butler in today's game. Bring him back and put him on the fucking Hawks or Knicks or some shit team

Michael Jordan is the most overrated player in the NBA. There's no way he's as good as Kobe. No fucking way.

I'm so happy that Bogut is back.
Holy fucking shit imagine all the illegal screens we're going to be getting not only for steph, but for fucking KD.
KD has yet to play with someone who can run PnRs and is a constant lob threat.
TIS OVER

>Muh shooting guard that shoots 30% from three on low volume
this argument is so fucking tiresome, literally the only player who gave a fuck about being a good 3-point shooter in the 80s was Bird, LITERALLY everyone else would chuck and shoot Muh iso player who can't handle the zone
shit was illegal at the time, i doubt he would have trouble adapting
>Muh elite defender who only had to do man-to-man and was allowed to bully smaller guards
see above, also of course he bullied smaller guards, he was 6'6" and by the time he reached his prime he was the strongest guy in the league at his position

Attached: 1537162318650.jpg (178x279, 16K)

I'm glad people are realizing that MJ isn't that great. Boomers still won't accept the fact that the game is at the highest skill level it's ever been though. They just keep on saying "muh no defense" and ignore the fact that the pace is faster than ever. No way can those oldheads run up and down the court nowadays, even shitty teams play at a fast pace.

Of course though, the 80s players would probably foul in today's game because they have no skill, and the boomers would love it because of muh physicality.

The pace was faster in the 70s?

With half the skill and schemes.

>can’t handle zone
NBA teams run zone defenses 3% of the time today.

Not to mention NBA teams used zone when it was illegal
insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345176
>my 3s
Were not a focal point of NBA offenses in the 80s and 90s, the outstanding majority of All NBA perimeter players at this time barely shot them.

What’s skilled about shooting threes in the corners and being unable to get open without a screen? Players today have no creativity

Shooting, screen setting, and off-ball movement are essential skills for the sport. Cry more boomer.

>zoomers talking shit about a player they never watched
youtube.com/watch?v=sbKLj796CMc

Watch and learn.

I’d love to see MJ again but Derrick could’ve been great

Attached: FC108514-D65A-45CA-A2A6-8984CEDE8EF6.jpg (960x946, 65K)

So is defense, but the rules inhibit physical play. Of course players today are more skilled off the ball when arm wraps, grabbing and dislodging is banned.

Would love to see a player like Curry dominate with an all pro defender in Gary Payton checking him on the perimeter. Can he get a shot off without a screen?

>arm wraps, grabbing and dislodging is banned.
Holding onto a player is not defense, sorry to break it to you. The NBA got that one right.

>>Would love to see a player like Curry dominate with an all pro defender in Gary Payton checking him on the perimeter. Can he get a shot off without a screen?
Absolutely not, but the NBA is a team sport. Sounds like you're just mad you can't see cancerous 1v1 ISO ball anymore.

Stat padding eventually catches up and ruins the legacy you build. But hey, he's got like 2 shows going on right now? LA sounds like it was the best long term move for him, even if it means he loses his GOAT contention status

It’s a contact sport, don’t compare today’s offensive juggernauts to past players when they don’t have to deal with 1/3rd of the physicality that the league has had since its inception. You’re not seeing the ridiculous scores and efficiency that the league has today when you can actually put a hand on a guy in what should be a contact sport and bigs aren’t forced to abandon their post with arbitrary three second calls.
>Absolutely not
That’s all I needed to hear, the NBA is entirely different sport than what it once was. You have guys winning consecutive MVPs now who you could take out of the game a few decades ago. At some point the commissioner decided that physical play is solely for the offensive team (illegal screens) to set up more scoring rather than to probibit.

The reigning MVP runs iso sets all game anyway, he just lives off foul calls, travels and has way more spacing than guys did back then so it’s not nearly as impressive.

>the absolute city of kekbron and the los angeles kekers

will he ever be happy? will the knicks bring him happiness?

Attached: happy-butler.jpg (1000x600, 170K)

Damn this nigga Ded

Literally how the fuck would you stop prime Jordan from scoring with today's rules?

He's literally dying

The Lakers are KILLING LeEastBabby

You don't. You let him score (preferably contested 2s) while you shut down the rest of his teammates. The modern NBA is a team sport, for better or worse there's no feeling of shame of letting one guy get 50 points as long as the rest of his team can't score.

That’s what the Pistons planned to do when they were eliminated, the game plan was to stop Scottie from gaining any sort of confidence and let Jordan get whatever he wanted. They got swept that year.

>Kyrie Irving today: “I didn’t really come into this game to be cameras in my face, be famous, be a celebrity, whatever embodies that. It’s a little hard for me. I wanted those things when I was younger, but now ... I just want to play basketball at a very high level.”

>You don't. You let him score (preferably contested 2s) while you shut down the rest of his teammates.
GM's today would just surround him with elite shooters ala LeBron.

The Los Angeles Lakers unironically play better defense than any team in the 90s.

hey

hey, pass the ball

They don’t even contest shots 80% of the time or have a center, those Pistons had 5 on the roster just to give out fouls

Attached: 24136155-3196-42BD-A6C0-0106D28C5F9D.jpg (600x337, 50K)

>all this MJ dickriding
Russell Westbrook is the fucking GOAT. Fucking lead the league in triple doubles, something that Magic, or MGAY never done! HAHA! If MJ did a 1v1 against Westbrook and tried to pull that gay tongue shit on him Westbrook would put his dick in his mouth.

Put MJ on the 2017 Thunder and they'll barely make the playoffs, put Westbrook on the 90s Bulls and they'd go 82-0 literally every season. MJ is overrated while Westbrook is the real deal. Accept the truth, /nba/, and be right for once.

Attached: 10935862621.jpg (600x369, 53K)

Westbrook would be the GOAT if he could shoot.

>Pistons had 5 on the roster just to give out fouls
>picking up literal janitors off the street just to throw bodies at the opposing team's players
Wow... So this is the power... Of old school basketball defenses...

>This shit tier false flag

Attached: 20171227_westbrook_george_smiling.jpg (2588x1456, 1.38M)

This, brodie is the undisputed GOAT. I remember people comparing him to Penny, and they couldn't be any more incorrect.
>comparing westbrook to some literal who like penny hardaway
>thinking shaq is more dominant than westbrook
I can see Brodie squaring up and tearing MJ's asshole a new one. The comparisons to Penny is baseless, he's not as beta as him, and yes, Westbrook can take on Shaw and I'd argue that he could posterize him, multiple times, in the same game.

You literally cannot debate this. Westbrook is a GOAT while having to play with a choking G-league bench, while MJ had a stacked team. Also, MJ is revered just for playing with a fucking flu (which was actually a hangover because of his degenerate tendencies), while Westbrook is currently playing off of multiple knee surgeries.

>something that Magic, or MGAY never done! HAHA!

Attached: shaq disgust.jpg (690x380, 44K)

Westbrook is just a different breed. If he played in the 90s he would have 10peated and shit all over MJ. Even more so with the 2000s.

It's not that Westbrook doesn't fit the modern NBA, it's that the modern NBA has forcibly shunned him out.

If Westbrook was magically transported from his MVP season to the 90s he'd at least be the GOAT PG at the very least

If he was drafted in the 90s he'd be relegated to being a SG by these conservative coaches and never considered better than AI. Or maybe he'd just dunk over all the white centers and be a highlight machine idk

That shit tier bait isn't worth replying to smfh

James Edwards had a 20 year career and was the third big man on those championship Pistons teams.

Westbrook, Harden, Durant, and Ibaka were considered top tier players at the time even though they were underdeveloped at the time. There was a power struggle.

It's going to be the same thing the Warriors will face down the stretch of this season, as shown during the Jazz games.

The reason why this season's Thunder squad is better despite having a lackluster (or so it seems) roster is because Russ is the explicit leader. There's no questionable power struggle. They look up to him. The weak fear the strong.

>mfw the peds wear off a month early

Kobe showing why he's better than LeBron in an interview about the winning culture he enforced as a Laker and would eat the souls of the weak scrubs if they questioned him

twitter.com/coachswhite/status/1102256097857986560

I think LeBron gave up on basketball when his teammate didn't know the score of a close game in the closing seconds of the NBA Finals.

Attached: 1527825243751.jpg (750x952, 89K)

to be fair, j.r. smith is... special

>when you cum but she still sucking

LeBron could've called timeout but didn't know they had one.
He didn't attempt a shot in OT until the last 2 minutes

LeBron was the GM who signed that retard to a huge contract

Being involved in the Lakers is a poison chalice nowadays. It's just not a good place to be if you want to develop and succeed. It's a black hole for talent.

At least they don't smear their players on their way out like the Knicks do I guess.

Was the timeout rule that only the coach could call a timeout or was that not in effect yet?

>Warriors
>Legal screen

Choose carefully

>dominate on pro difficulty
>get curb stomped on all star
Why am I so shit at 2k19 bros? It wasn't like this on 18.

They made every defender Kawhi Leonard in this 2k

LeBron's path to GOATness is through stats now. That's why he keeps praising himself on IG for career milestones. If he passes Kareem or even gets 40k points, that might be enough to put him over.

Stats don’t mean anything if you’re not doing anything with them.

There’s no way you’ll get good at building unless you’re like 4-16. An older brain simply can’t pick that shit up

Me and my homeboy (45) still get wins but we have to play solo and camp the whole game.

I don't know why you posted this here but you're right, this is precisely why I quit that game several months ago.

imagine being an NBA ref. you have to be a special type of person to have such a thankless job

I'm not bad but I also play >peecee so obviously there's a slight advantage in what we're capable of doing. I can do basic 90s and stuff but the consistency and daunting autism that some players do are just ridiculous. Lowground warrior is better. Though there are also insane builders on controller as well.
Thought this was /vg/

isnt their salary quite high though? plus benefits, and covering spreads, I would imagine they earn a nice living

They have the best job security in the world. I can't imagine any other position being allowed to keep their job after so much incompetence.

they're incredibly well compensated
it takes a specific type of person to be able to completely tune out criticism when off the clock, but it's a fantastic job

Weather men?

American law enforcement have the most job stability. They can kill an innocent man and keep their job.

What innocent killings do you speak of?

It happens all the time. There was a streamer recently that called a bomb threat on an innocent citizen and the swat came over and the shot the citizen to death. There was no repercussion for the shooter.

>Suns reportedly offered a protected first-round pick for Terry Rozier last offseason

I don't know if I should laugh at the Suns or the Celtics

John F Kennedy

I think this is mostly due to a shortage in workforce

Not many people want to be police officers and complete the lengthy process of training. It's almost like joining the military without half the benefits like tax write offs, paid tuition, free housing, free food, etc.

Being a police officer really is a shit job all in all you have to want to do it because you're secretly a psychopath or extremely passionate about serving your country.

lmao retarded bootlicker

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

Can’t wait to see The Battle of Los Angeles tonight. Send your energy to Zubac \o/

life sucks /nba/

Attached: ughh.png (535x466, 281K)

Hang in there big fella

Attached: 1543601444852.jpg (574x747, 62K)

he shall bring greatness back to my knickerbockers...

Attached: 1522934340485.jpg (1152x2048, 243K)

Is it true that Lebron's team is losing is because the West is where real competition is happening?

Is John Wall dyslexic?
Yes, the Kings would be a 6-7th seed in the East. Lakers at least 8th.

I told you mongrels he didn't go to LA to play basketball since Day 1 and you didn't listen.

Attached: 1543132289718.jpg (563x361, 59K)

Attached: 1549398107361.jpg (600x600, 74K)

*has the best NBA career after being drafted by the Spurs*

Attached: 1546097882606.jpg (780x439, 25K)

fuck ape hoop and fuck black people

Attached: IMG_0470.jpg (750x1334, 160K)

>The state of Wall

Attached: 1520258919264.jpg (976x760, 65K)

No shit, everyone knew why he went there.

Lakers have decided to start stealth tanking without telling anyone

Attached: I need high heels.jpg (3154x1072, 301K)

>everyone
>Lakers fans blatantly said otherwise
>"every" "one"

>Lakers fans
>Speaking english

Pick one.

>Look up Lonzo's stats
>40% FT shooting

how the fuck is he getting away with this? This is worse than DeAndre Jordan and Shaq

He isn't, dude is a bust. If he was ever in a playoff game they'd immediately hack him.

Stat padding is going to bite his legacy in the ass in the end. He's one of the first all stars to go highschool to NBA, he has 4 more years of youthful pro seasons available to himself. Give Kareem Hunt an extra 2 years at his physical peek and his records would be untouchable by LeBron and every reasonable person recognizes this.
Hell Luka Doncic is already knocking on LeBron's records, are we going to say this kid is the GOAT when he hits as many records as LeBron just because he is able to play more years in his physical peek than 99% of the league?

Can the Spurs get past the first round in playoffs?

>Hunt
Fuck my auto correct and if anyone of you acts like I didn't mean Abdul Jabar you can suck a fallacious dick

>lakers “fans”
>people

Pick 1

tumblr/twitter gonna ruin these kids lives

>we'll never see hack-a-lonzo choke a game away

based

does /nba/ ever feel like they're wasting their lives? i have a good job with a good career path but i'm not happy. i don't like waking up 5 days a week in the morning to get ready for 8 hours of work i don't like doing

garbage player. imagine my face when they said mitchell was hurting the jazz.

Attached: jz.jpg (567x558, 65K)

>i never meant to hurt you
>i just meant to show you off
youtube.com/watch?v=ohCV_jTWL0s

This song fits the Lakers

Good point

what do you do

data analyst for the gov, 23 years old

How would the 2017's draft be re-arranged with one year hindsight?

Would Fultz go undrafted?

Attached: 2017-draft-board-iso.jpg (1045x588, 120K)

Reminder Nuggets haven't even reached their final form with Otto Porter still out

Mitchell
Fox
Tatum
Markannen
J. Collins
Isaac
Alen
Adebayo
White
Ferguson
Rest are shit

Fucking suit

Otto porter plays for the bulls

I'm your dad's Bull faggot

My absolute lakeshits :)

what do you analyze

Ok

how did you landa sweet job like that?

When I visited LA I saw a bunch of homeless people walking around downtown and some guys with pistols in their waistbands.

I promptly left and wish to never go back again.

Several scenes of the character Data, from the hit series Star Trek: The Next Generation

social assistance programs, specifically foster care and group home funded agency data to better predict and avoid tragedies using predictive models.

it's boring mind numbing shit.

internship that lead to a job

LePlayer > LeCoach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LeGM
In his defense though with the Cavs (and looking like the Lelkers as well) the shittiness of LeGM was still preferable to the people that were actually supposed to be doing that job

cutting off a NEETs supply of gibes would be a cool job

Im in same boat as you
Im web dev with remote position and i wanna quit every single day but the pay is way too good

how do we escape this shitty life. i can't do this for another 40 years

>get a university degree in sports science in hopes to get to be strength & conditioning to a pro sports team
>get stuck working at a gym for 6€/h for 8h
>2/3 the pay goes to rent and other basic necessities

I want to off myself

Attached: sM77zRs.jpg (709x765, 39K)

He wouldn't go undrafted, but he wouldn't be #1 overall. He would probably be a later lottery pick because "We can fix him!"

You don't. You're here forever. Always working. You can try and find a passion that might turn into money but you won't. Just accept that 40 hours a week are dedicated to things that let you live.

Should have taken enough pretty med classes to try to go to med school

How did Fultz be so bad?

Daily reminder that LeBron led three championship teams in points, assists, rebounds, and steals. No other player ever did that. Only one player did it twice (Larry Bird).

I pray for Markelle 'cause they fucked up his shot
Just want you to know that you got it, my nigga
Though I never met you, I know that you special
And that the Lord blessed you, don't doubt it, my nigga

has anyone here every worked in the NBA in some capacity?

sorry, too dumb for that

Attached: 181-1815455_post-suicide-pepe-clipart.jpg (320x157, 29K)

No

Still has less titles than mj

>Clippers vs Lakers
Who ya got?

Clops

Lakers already beat them bums

But I’m current form they are destined to lose, right?

They never lose to mediorce teams at home

Easy win for my lakies

>

>friend asked me to come to his album release party

what the fuck man

Attached: redditbrook.gif (590x310, 3.86M)

wtf you told me luka was going to be a star but he's just a shot chucking bust who can't shoot free throws

Which is the problem: Luke or the team?
You could argue that magic built a shitty team, literally throwing in scraps like rondo, lance, and chandler. But what if it’s the coaching?
Maybe Snitchy D is an all-star now because he was freed from a shitty system, and maybe its why their high 1st round picks have been lackluster.

>Luka
>NBA-ready

i blame luke

the roster is both shit and they have a cancer locker room. Before Lebron went down they weren't the greatest team, but at least they didn't seem to have any underlying tension and played hard. Ever since the injury and AD thing the team has been sleepwalking. Lebron in particular is playing worse than before and is more visibly frustrated. Walton isn't the greatest coach but he's not bad enough to entirely blame this shitfest on. If you had to point the finger at anybody it should be magic

people said the same thing about jason kidd

Everything.

It doesn't matter what coach you have. As long as you have Lebron, prepare for the shitshow of your lifetime. It isn't just Luke, its a combination of him and Lebron destroying the trust and chemistry of his team, effectively turning the Lakers into quite arguably the worst team in the league.

That's right, you heard me. The Lakers even with Lebron is currently the worst team in the league.

Its times like these where you wonder.

What would the lakers look like if they and rich paul kept the whole AD pursuit thing a complete secret?

Who would win in a 7 game series: the suns or the lakers?

there was actual, tangible strategic shit you could point to with Kidd and a top 5 caliber coach replaced him which is better than anything on the market right now. I don't think Mark Jackson or Ty Lou is going to be the same type of savior

Attached: 1544678919495.png (816x887, 634K)

Go shoot some hoops makes me feel better everytime

Attached: 1550898947158s.jpg (111x124, 3K)

>point guard Ingram

>having black friends
ISHYGDDT

Teams should tank to get denver in the first round
They cant win in the playoffs
I can see spurs knocking them out in 6

streamable.com/glqlq
>Luka
btfo

luka got his ankles broken by a white dude lmao

Are the Nuggets the worst team in the playoffs?

In the west yes

Lebron is an absolute fraud and a bitch and the fact that he’s letting his team down and STILL blaming everyone else should take him out of top 10 contention. Forget chasing kareem or MJ or even Kobe, be a team player you egotistical fraud

I'm not even sure detroit is worse than them after they beat them by 26

Detroit isnt the worst team in the east playoffs. That would be the Celtics.

Fake news

bleacherreport.com/post/dallas-mavericks/94293934-a27f-47f9-9bf1-52046157727e

C-Can the S-Spurs make the playoffs?

Cool, what's the score?

KD said we'll be fine once the playoffs start

why do the pels have the coolest damn logo.

I laugh every time an announcer calls Maxi Klieber Moxy Cleeba

the suns are about to get the shit kicked out of them

Here's a better question: why is he perma-injured? Dude is a bust in my mind for the sheer fact that he can't stay healthy

what the fuck is wrong with white poeple>?

Jordan had to deal with Rodmans outbursts and did that fine. Lebron is going to show everyone in the next few years how he isn't the GOAT and wont live up to Kobe, that's how he'll be remembered.

Attached: 1513740818284.jpg (793x786, 54K)

The same thing that's wrong with black people

Those kids are fucking morons.

Kyrie also said he was definitely re-signing and we all know that wont happen

Anyone who looked at the Bucks and said that they had a bad roster was an idiot.

Anyone who looks at the Lakers this year and says they have a good roster outside of Lebron is also an idiot.

That's the difference.

The reason that we know that it's the team and not the coaching is because all of their players have performed basically like you would expect them to if you weren't a delusional Lakers fan

who on the Lakers is underperforming? nobody. they're shit cause that's who they are

Are the Nuggets poorly coached? They have
lost to the Pelicans without AD
lost to the Jazz, with Utah coming off a back to back and having no point guard
are getting btfo by the Spuds

Is Jokic allowed to rest? He looks gassed and I think hes going to play the whole first half.

Denver gets an unfair altitude advantage
GSW should be disbanded
Republican states have an unfair tax advantage

Attached: Snow Angels.jpg (1440x1080, 283K)

Maybe he should get in shape

Lebron would have been better off joining the Brooklyn Nets than the Lakers

discuss

>picking bogut over gortat
GSW is retarded

Yea, he should stop posting himself eating hot dogs on social media then wanting to rest.

Weren't the GSW and Lakers supposed to be better? What happened?

The Knicks are about to embarrass the Kings

One is cruising for the finals the other is cruising for cancun.

The Bucks are gonna boom everyone in the playoffs, aren't they?

Hopefully
Giannis is only true competitor left in the nba

Imagine losing by 44 points

>bucks unironically got that 15-16 year vet

Attached: 1540289706044.png (400x500, 194K)

Bogut finna bouta dominate the nba

based serb

soon (minus irving)...

Attached: knicks-irving-durant-butler.jpg (960x540, 58K)

he would be in the playoffs with the magic

I got bed bugs wtf do I do bros?

I hope so. Guy is based.

Bench with Gasol + the Montenegrin Sniper

Who can stop us?

Attached: MontenegrinSniper.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

What is this shit

Attached: IMG_1208.jpg (1264x507, 53K)

>finna bouta
Stop appropriating black slang thank you.

Why do Americans call popcorn chicken "nuggets"

yeah but who TF wants to live in Orlando

Stop appropriating white girls

Because fuck you leaf.

20-2? Did the Mavs leave?

popcorn chicken and chicken nuggets are totally different things

don't try to talk to Americans about fried chicken, dumbass

>LeBum can't carry his semi talented team but some how keeps his GOAT contention status
>Luka is a rookie and needs to carry a team that traded away every other starter or else he sucks

Come on

Mavs absolute ass.

i fucking love my buckies, bros

>don't play hard
>don't play defense
>don't pass the ball
>don't have good fundamentals

how do you even let a team get like that. The suns and cavs should be ashamed

Attached: 1535455998871.jpg (385x336, 15K)

You may be fat as fuck but you don't know shit. According to Ameriblubbers these are nuggets.

Attached: 20190304_214014-min.jpg (3024x4032, 908K)

>WHO CARES ABOUT WINS CHECK THIS HIGHLIGHT!!!! OOGA BOOGA!!!

digits

Attached: 1550460966340.png (297x238, 116K)

>leafs start getting uppity again

Attached: DzNFdW5W0AERiI9.jpg (400x400, 32K)

DULLASS

>It's yet another "Mavs is Cavs-tier on the road" episode

Obligatory reminder that they will be 6-25 on the road after tonight, which is currently the second worst in the league after the Suns (5-28)

This is what happens when the Suns don't have a proper point guard (along with the fact that they can't draft worth shit) and Cleveland is "rebuilding" with Collin Sexton (their rookie PG) is essentially being thrown into the fire

Why does hockey have so many white players and fans and basketball have so many black players and fans?

Why is Kyle Korver so good? He's handsome, packing a big white dick, and one of the best shooters in NBA history. Insane how lucky some people can be

So in other words the Mavs are retards who only tank halfway

Hockey is from Canada and basketball was donated from Canada to America

Luka doesn't have the 'it' factor

Would America win gold at the olympics if they sent an all white team?

He really doesn't. If he was black and from the US he wouldn't be nearly as hyped. Trae Young definitely has "it" though.

Hell no. We only have like one good white player.

Probably not. Maybe if it was 5 years ago and guys like Reddick and Love were younger.

I saw that black guy with the Asian milf on the Spurs kiss cam

how many is Zubac dropping tonight?

>Jokic 2-11
It's time to start Mason

Define "white".

How excited is /nba/ for 3v3 at the Olympics?

We need more white players in the NBA and more black players in the NHL

I mean the fact that he's averaging 21/7 and already the best player on his team might also have something to do with it.

Not very. It's all amateurs, no pros allowed so it'll literally be guys who couldn't even cut it anywhere overseas.

Jayson Tatum's ceiling is Rudy Gay

>Those who have seen Michael Porter Jr. work out in Denver as he recovers from back surgery report he's looking impressive. Even the team is surprised how well he has been shooting the 3-pointer as he works with coach Mark Price.

>“The guy has a pure jump shot,” Malone told The Athletic. “You forget how long he is. When we do ballhandling and finishing drills, you see his handle and ability to finish, and it’s impressive. When we do shooting drills and you see his stroke and how pure it is. It’s really encouraging.”

>“We're going to take the long view,” Connelly explained. “We're going to be extremely patient and err on the side of caution to ensure he has a long career.”

Attached: 1551432566052.jpg (960x640, 40K)

>Knicks drafted Kevin Knox over MPJ

>Players are only good when their team makes it to .5 or higher in a season
>Except LeBron, he's still GOAT

Nobody said a word about lebron but you though

The best player on a bad team doesn't mean shit Ting Liao

Nuggets making DeRozan look like an all star. You seeing this shit leafs?

Bucs gon' choke in the first round just watch

Mike Porter Jr was the top recruit in his class.

Just like Fultz and Wiggins.

Pls let Bucks lose to the Suns

Attached: massive truck explosion.webm (714x396, 348K)

Who is his play style similar to?

My Rapties going to Japan
They’re so kawhii~~

>Fultz
You really gone lie on /nba/...

Yeah, but Playoff DeRozan under Casey was painful to watch. I'd hope Pop can fix that

Age beats us all eventually

>No way can those oldheads run up and down the court nowadays

At their current age, of course not. In their prime, why not? A basketball court isn't that big

Duh. He could have gone to Houston if he wanted more rings. Space Jam was more important to him

>Knox airball
The Knicks are going to regret not drafting MPJ

Lakers vs. Clippers

So John Wayne, why exactly does Trae have the "it" factor? And why haven't other rookies been able to put up stats like Luka before?

noise

Attached: el toro.jpg (395x276, 11K)

Who the fuck wants to see these boring ass Clippers in the playoffs

GSW, for all their stupid lame ass hype won't win it all this year. Superteam my ass

>won't win it all this year

Attached: IMG_1188.png (267x200, 18K)

Nothing about Montrezl Harrel is boring.

Attached: usa_today_11524749.0.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

Fuck off

So you admit LeBron isn't GOAT worthy, or is there more to a player's worth than what their teams record is season by season?

This picture screams underage newfag

>Kawhi will be Kawaii next pre-season

Attached: 56797009.png (1368x1196, 2.05M)

all 3 of those big 3 were very ball dominant, harden wouldn't have turned into the player he is today, Russ has just learned to play a lesser role with PG13

>not players only

fuck this shit

go nuggets

We all agree that Trae is better than Doncic, right?

>bucks on the verge of getting swept by the suns
the eastern conference was a mistake

>Anou ...watashi wa tanoshī hitodesu

Attached: 1541518758952.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

DeFrozen falls apart down the stretch. See that burgers?

>blowkic

holy based...

Still got the dubya moosefucker

Plebeian : Doncic
Contrarian : Trae
Patrician : Ayton

Uhh....Spuds???

Attached: 1528466152030.jpg (594x648, 65K)

Oh shit Tatum missed two free throws

Lakers lose Lonzo for 20 games and can’t beat the Suns. Spurs lose Dejounte Murray, who’s actually made an NBA All Defensive Team, for the entire season and beat the Nuggets.

What’s up with the myriad of Latino excuses?

we won thats all that matters now fuck off pls

Still got the dubya

yuh?

Like I give a fuck about the spurs either way. It's just funny watching DeFrozen shit the bed in every clutch situation now that hes gone.

Why would any of them go to the Knicks over the Nets? Brooklyn has all the upside of the Knicks with none of the Dolan ownership baggage.

Why does reddit insist lebron is not washed up?
He couldn’t even carry against the suns. This guy is done and is ending his career on the lakers

Spurs have been giving games away all fucking season. I know they won, but this team does everything it can to lose games.

Because rich black people don't want to live around black people

Spurs didn't try to trade the team at the break so their bench unit which is still one of the best in the league is willing to produce.

Reddit loves the guy’s left leaning politics and can divert any criticism of Lebron to Donald Trump and white racism.

anybody got a spectrum stream...

>lakers miss playoffs
>pic related happens in lottery
how do you react?

Attached: Screenshot_92.jpg (877x202, 48K)

I like how you suddenly made this about politics. Fuck off

>tfw an 87% free throw shooter needs to miss both free throws for you to win your picks and the madman actually does it

I fix the games now boys

Attached: 20190304_224419-min.jpg (3024x4032, 924K)

>why does reddit
Go back

Latinos are pretty cool.

You're already on the spectrum

>kings gonna win
>lakers gonna lose
I gotta feeling.
Ooooo-ooooooo.
That tonight's gonna be a good night.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>black friend from work didn't dap me up today

what did I do

Refs calling literally everything, Lakers will win this and Clips will go on a slide, Lakers will get in just and the media will deep throat LeBron before he gets knocked out in the first.

player prop parlays

your a disgusting degenerate

Imagine a more athletic Kobe. That was Jordan. Same drive. Not quite the personal discipline Kobe bad but Jordan was very likeable. Jordan also smartly took some years off he was able to lengthen his career. Lebronie is such a fraud. He's basically just Magic Johnson sans HIV

once again, kings cant even put away a tanking team

Attached: 1543281511913.png (645x773, 53K)

I don't see what's so great about Giles?

$8 for a plate at panda express
Or
2 boxes of girlscout cookies for $4 each?

FOUL???

Attached: 1549242729661.jpg (300x334, 67K)

bet the $8 on my rapties to win by 40 to the rockets tomorrow, make $800

Degenerate

Attached: 1550095767263.jpg (671x408, 32K)

Would games be better if 3 sec. violations were removed?

My Pellies finna boutta come back and win this one family

It'd be 90's BBall minus handchecking

Girl scout cookies. Shortbread and the peanut butter ones.

So bigs could sit in the paint but perimeter players would still just shit on everyone?

Best athlete ever

Attached: deepblue1.jpg (650x440, 50K)

Our lines don't get adjusted through the day and they usually have a few that are off by a few points to start. Money so easy you can't even call it gambling. More like investing.

Can this Bucks game be over I want to watch the postgame show

>cant even beat the suns

LOL

>Pelicans on a 17-2 run

I know it's better to lose / tank, but man I just want this team to show that they can win without AD being the main show so badly

Yes

>Shortbread and the peanut butter ones

savannah smiles and thin mints

and whats your per bet limit and how much liquidity do you actually have and how long would this place let you take stacks from them

lmao

Because they're professional basketball teams

girl scout cookies are dogshit. I honestly don't understand why people rave on about them, they're all terrible, even thin mints.

gsc are a scam

This Bucks - Suns game is just ugly basketball

LeBron has beat the suns many times

Explain

so why didnt he this time?

virtue signaling is a hell of a drug

because the knicks are still a premier franchise despite sucking dick for 20+ years while the nets are the nets...

Shit I dont know. Maybe its because he can't do everything for a team.

Beverley is embarrassing LeBron

>Raptors, Rockets To Play 2 Preseason Games In Japan

Attached: 1536923744349.png (1366x758, 783K)

how much refball will the lakers need

>lelkers can't get through one quarter without refball

Attached: 1542622162349.jpg (824x740, 36K)

The clippers are losing.

It's the only legal option in Canada so until I put down a few million no one is going to notice.

Why type lmao when your post isn't funny or interesting? Are you draft?

>how much refball will the lakers need
all of it

Attached: 1419826992205.jpg (633x640, 137K)

A 700 million dollar cookie empire disguised as a fundraiser

Fuck all of you guys. LeBron is the best teammate out of any superstar in this league. He's a true leader. He has faced more adversity than every player in this league.

Attached: Bron_Delly.jpg (1891x978, 764K)

anything*

now that my lakers are finished what team should I bandwagon?

Attached: 1548906315545.jpg (392x331, 23K)

>Pelicans choking away after a 17-2 run

Why do they do this to me

Attached: iwannadie.png (944x754, 457K)

lebron isnt top 5 all time

Attached: lacy j.webm.webm (480x600, 1.01M)

FUCK YES MY PELLIES HELD ON! OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Suns aren't an adversity

FUCK

I still don't understand the ass obsession when it gets to this level.

At this point it is a sagging mass of fat. Not attractive at all.

Do you even know broships?

Can someone explain the los / las on the shirts? Is it latin american awareness month or some shit?

I'm not a homosexual tho.

>bet the over on lelbron
>1/5 fg, 2 ast

wtf is this nigger activating tank mode

Attached: 1482087787397.jpg (1333x900, 80K)

You sure sound fucking gay

Nah having Kuzma as your second best teammate is. God bless LeBron, his GM and fanbase thinks 20 year olds who have "swag" have a place for a playoff run

First year watching?

jordan isn't even top 5. lebron is top 1

He activated playoffs mode... 2011 playoffs

The US is the 3rd biggest Spanish country in the world, retard.

>spamming the thread with $50 personal bets

imagine if he did that all the time lol

Lakers have already blown their load and we're just getting started, this could get ugly before its over

Attached: gs belt.jpg (521x311, 91K)

second, only mexico has more spanish speakers than the usa

you have more than spain, colombia and argentina

>the Suns
I'm sick of this fucking lack of effort on Middleton and Bledsoe all the time

HOLY SHIITTTT SUNS YOU CAN DO ITT

Question for anyone who regularly watches cloppers games, how's their bench?

You're right. He's #1

Attached: LeBron_001.png (625x410, 543K)

last digits is how many pts lakers score before their fans do pic related

Attached: 1388974344607.jpg (711x400, 204K)

kelly oubre a CUTE

>Jazz choking
>Bucks choking
>Nogglets choke again
>Lakeks probably gonna get BTFO

Today was a good day

Middleton trying to hard to prove why he deserves a max. And Oubre isn't gonna keep laying like this once he gets paid this summer, either.

have the cavs fans that turned into LeBron fans gone back to hating him yet?

Attached: cavs fan typical.jpg (1024x683, 153K)

Well there you go, we're the 2nd biggest then.

Suns so shit they can't even tank right

>Cucks losing to the Suns
Don’t want this fraud team to be mentioned in the same breath as my Raptors

not even better than other current players in the league

Lakers are fucking trash, and it's not even luke walton's fault

>ywn never start a garden with based Ernie
why even wake up in the morning bros?

Attached: ernie-tiller.jpg (426x568, 56K)

Woild Pop be 30-33 with this team?

You're talking to a lifelong Cleveland fan. Most people here in Cleveland who follow basketball understood why he left, but most couldnt care less if he finds success in LA.

I think LeBron is legit #2 of all time and I love everything he did for Cleveland, but ever since this summer I actively rooted against him. Didnt root for him in Miami either.

The "lebron fans" are simply people who don't know basketball.

Yeah, bunch of journeymen trash players with very overrated young talent.

Pelicans are going on a run to the 8th seed

Pop would have quit before the all star break

Pop wouldn't have ever allowed McGee or Lance to join the team so yes.

Bledsoe did say he didn't want to be in Phoenix, so him not showing up is normal

i need to start a garden

FUCKING KINGS, WHY CANT YOU DEFEND

Attached: 1523219148569.jpg (495x362, 17K)

casual question, do teams get penalised for blatantly tanking?

Fuck this shit the heat are going to pointlessly make an 8th seed where they should be losing fucking games

Pelicans have as many wins as the lakers if they lose again tonight lel

HAHAHAHAHA FUUUCK MILWAUKEE

Giannis doing some Lebron level free throw choking...

Yea in the regular season he doesn't really play at goat levels, but in a playoff series he can actually flip a switch and become the greatest human being to ever play the game in any given moment. He has the goat level player profile. If I'm any team in the NBA and I want to win a playoff series, then I'm picking LeBron.

>thanks to Phiss, blew two 15+ point leads in a row
I'm gonna puke

they actually did it, absolute madmen

The Suns are the only team in the NBA to beat the Bucks twice this season.

Holy shit........

You've been saying this for 4 years now you fucking dumbass. Heat don't tank.

they cant hold leads or deficits they are in constant motion of either choking away leads or clawing back deficits.

thats why hes 3-6 looooooooooooooooooool

did bucks fans even really exist? they appear to be eradicated. except that one bandwagon fellow from the 3rd world nation, presumably listening to playbyplay off his walkman and local mcdonalds wifi

Attached: 54678543678965.png (576x1024, 781K)

Imagine losing to the worst team in the league. Twice.

Lol people actually think someone with a losing record in finals is better than mj.

Top kek

>getting swept by the SUNS

Attached: 13743892472.jpg (1152x864, 112K)

And?

There's no actual penalty for tanking, but back when the 76ers did its blatant tank job (also known as "The Process") the league essentially forced its lapdog in Jerry Colangelo into the team and the GM Sam Hinkie resigned after the owners got tired of the tanking bullshit (who'd want to go to their arena when a 10-win team visit them?)

>headphones
>tie
>while mowing
bad idea, dumb nig

Attached: 1414411310491817284.png (800x619, 799K)

my buckshits are fucking FRAUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

>cucks
>good
>
LMAO CANADA-KUN WHERE WE AT?

Attached: 1551535551240.gif (385x243, 2.44M)

let Wade have his final playoff series you selfish bastard

>The "lebron fans" are simply people who don't know basketball.
This makes sense, they just follow him around and fanboi hard. it must be twitter and insta celeb chasers.

As a lifelong cavs fan how do you separate LeBron the player from LeBron the person? LeBron the person seems like a massive piece of shit and I've always been amazed that people buy his jersey and root for him, I could never do it.

Attached: gocavsgo.jpg (329x467, 56K)

yeah, that's what I was wondering, I doubt the NBA care about a team doing unsportmanly moves, but they do care about money, and no one watches a tanking team

first of all.. they are yours. and you can keep them

I like how Lakers fans don’t even shitpost during games where they take an early lead anymore, they’ve been completely broken and will only post when it’s “safe” now.

>seems like

He's not mowing, he's tilling dumbass

You are still behind in the standings and in the games between us faggot, celebrating the win of the suns....because deep down you know Giannis will BTFO your pathetic choking franchise like Lebron did for a decade.

this is whats keeping me alive right now

Attached: my god.jpg (1087x812, 190K)

Who's number 4? Is this some lakeshit promotion where they let a random fan suit up and play?

Why? It will be a 4 game series

Imagine thinking Bucks are getting past the first round

Attached: 1520047498318.png (649x649, 296K)

Fuck off, erine

THE BUCKS LOST TO THE SUNS LMAO CAN'T EVEN BEAT THE SHITTIEST TEAM IN THE NBA TRRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSH

Hart is gonna blow out his knee if he's not careful

Talk to me when you leave the first round LOL

Attached: 13624687208.jpg (600x600, 40K)

This lmaoooooo

>that pic
They'll still get to hang one of those division champs banners the eastern conference likes to display though lol

some random cunt called Alex Caruso who is on a two way contract

>lebron rolls the ball all the way down the court
>picks it up and immediately shoots the 3
>bricks it
that's gonna be a yikes from me

so hes the best of all time BUT only in the playoffs but has a record of 3-6 also one of those finals was won because he needed to have a player suspended on the other team and has never won in the finals without a big 3 not even agaisnt dirk and jason terry or an old tim duncan

>mfw shitposters' teams lost to a team that lost to the suns twice

Attached: 1544419010095.png (400x386, 196K)

It was a Chad play. Something you wouldn't understand

Attached: fuck yea.jpg (900x900, 58K)

Lakers have actually given up

What are the chances Walton is fired after tonight

Today was the day karma caught all the arrogant teams

God Dream

>those digits
>Brad checks all

Attached: check em.jpg (1023x682, 56K)

>Bricking a 3 is chad

the absolute state of lefraud fans

DO EU FAGGOTS JUST NATURALLY FLOP LMAO

I don't wanna go, bros

Attached: 1534242859736.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

imagine posting Drake un-ironically

Attached: 1418867953413.jpg (447x686, 42K)

44%

Just got back from a long day of sniffing dogshit at work. How did my Bucks do today bros? Did we win as usual? Haha!

sports.yahoo.com/report-lakers-expected-fire-luke-200004509.html

dont worry bro. every team has bad games. yours just happened to be against a team that is worst in the league and desperately trying to tank

/nba/ on S U I C I D E watch!!

>LOL Lebum lost to the worst team in basketball

but anons ur favorite team the KEKS lost to the Suns tonight with everyone on the floor?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

They've given up long time ago stupid leaf

Mitchell Robinson is a rookie drafted out of high school and he has the third highest bpg in the league while coming off the bench.
per 36 he's averaging 4.5bpg
apologize now

Attached: 1537855320738.jpg (233x216, 41K)

yeah thats gonna be a no dawg

Attached: dawg.gif (480x320, 914K)

I've always thought LeBron as an actual good lockeroom guy. He doesn't like players who bullshit around. Every vet who has played with him respects his work ethic. Those Cavs teams from his return had great lockeroom chemistry. On court he really always makes the right play and he knows his limits on how to expend his energy and do what it takes to win. Obviously the man can't do everything out there, but when it comes to his court knowledge, he is a mastermind. I think the casual fan can't really pin down what makes LeBron so great, so they just shit on him. But that doesn't mean his dickriders aren't stupid either.

LeBron the person though, is dumb as fuck. He tries so hard to be someone he's not. Sometimes I wish he would actually be himself instead of putting up this charismatic front. His "business man" LA ventures are so fucking clown shit. His HBO series are hilariously awful. When he speaks on social issues, he thinks he's saying something amazing, but it's so surface level. I personally never owned a LeBron jersey because of how he acts to the media, but I've owned several Cavs gear throughout my life.

Beverley is in LeBron's head

twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/1102788795986919424

>ruining always sunny with niggerbabble

>warriors aren't going to push your shit in

sad

Lebron has lost to EVERY bottom tier team in the league this season

Booker and Ayton are studs you can build around, but I really don't like anything else on the Suns roster. Maybe Bridges as a defender/4th option kinda guy.

Really wild how much better they could have been if they had drafted better. Josh Jackson when they coulda had Fox hurts, especially in hindsight and imagining Fox with Booker and Ayton.

Attached: 1379258956038.png (511x428, 252K)

pic very related

Attached: 6765857895678989.jpg (524x960, 76K)

>Bucks
>favorite team

Lakeshits fans have literally been mind broken LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kristin Ledlow a cute

They were clearly still trying 2 or 3 games ago but failing horribly. This game you have Lebron fucking around like its a pickup game, Mcgee posting up and Rondo taking like 14 3s, they have actually legit given up

Franks Randy was funny as shit though

>can't beat the suns
>expect to beat the warriors

why

That makes me sad. Imagine going out this way. Would be a brutally long, terrifying and painful death.

They are going to make it, papa.

you mean what a fraud MJ's legacy is?

Innovative coach Phil Jackson drawing up shit for them to run

Best SF at the time Pippen locking down the true threats on defense and getting bucks when Jordan was cold

Cartwright/Rodman/Grant elite rim protectors

3 pt specialist like Kerr to drain huge shots when Jordan wasn't feeling it

NBA commish to save Jordan's ass from public humiliation for getting his father killed from his gambling debts

Clearly your a stupid leaf.

what was the word on Bagley's injury? He was playing great before he got hurt. Had been penciling him into my DFS lineups every night.

Holy shit I just imagined what it would be like to die this way and it's the most brutal shit imaginable.

Seriously think of being immobilized then eaten alive by predators.

pat bev is based and anyone who hates him is onions

The Sun likely killed it quite quickly honestly

Katie Nolan is better

salsa you bastard, who this bitch. you never answered me

Beverley is a dirty chimp. He may be scrappy as hell but he's also a thug and would go out of his way to injure a man for no reason,

You know somebody has no arguments when they include role players off the bench in order to diminish someone’s legacy.

List all of the NBA title teams that had no roleplayers off the bench whatsoever.

But I did. Check out the previous thread.

Attached: usubskuk04711.jpg (775x958, 82K)

I don't know why people romanticize Jordan when he was such a nigger. LeBron is actually a decent human being.

That's a fine specimen you have here.

Attached: pierce.jpg (395x594, 73K)

suns would be a top 5 team in the east

this is a great breakdown.

>when he speaks on social issues, he thinks he's saying something amazing, but it's so surface level.
this is it, he's speaking directly to normies and really has no intellectual concepts of what he's commenting on. It comes off as entirely fake almost 100% of the time.

bridges is really good lad. when his shot starts falling he is going to be a problem. oubre and JJ are both solid too when they control themselves and slow down.

Attached: 1487904175877.png (600x554, 185K)

This. When you make even a real nigga like Westbrook mad, that's how you know you're a bitch.

Well, that's true I guess

bc u faggots love bringing up Ray allen knocking down that 3 when his role was the exact same as Kerr's you fucking autist. But unlike Kerr, Allen only played with Lebron for 1 season. Wipe the cum off ur chin and reply again

was he right?

Attached: 7686789769678080.png (895x951, 364K)

>check the previous thread

The thread that is now gone? cant you just link her IG u cockblock

Are Ray Allen and Steve Kerr in the same stratosphere as players? No one even mentioned Lebron, I said name ONE team to win a title without roleplayers off the bench and you immediately went to defending your husband. You’re the only genuine cocksucker ITT

>LeBron is actually a decent human being.
This is the only argument people try to use. "Lebron has never has a speeding ticket", acting like Curry, Durant, Westbook, Irving, and all the others are constantly committing crimes.

Attached: hahaha oh.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>when you lose, you win
based justin

Why are uncontested rebounds impressive? Magic>Westbrook

Attached: wiltswish1_original.gif (480x270, 778K)

Boomers about to get btfo

Attached: bronboom.png (286x111, 17K)

>Cartwright
>Grant
these dudes grabbed rebounds and clogged the paint, Grant would barely be a top 40 player at the time, Cartwright would barely make top 80

>Kerr
He hit threes occasionally, wasn't there for the first 3 peat.

>twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/1102788795986919424
>those hand checks
This is the way the game was played on every single possession before the rules were changed and it pussified the entire league. Jordan put up those numbers getting hammered like this on every play, and every guard had bruised mid sections all season long.
I miss this being a mans game.

Teams would just run more ball screens today

>Cartwright, Grant, Kerr
These are roleplayers, I’m not sure why they beget mention if you’re trying to make it seem like Jordan’s teams were too stacked for the 6 time Finals MVP to get any credit, like KD.

>Rodman
Was not there for the first three peat, he came in after Pippen declined and shot 40% (and less) from the field in the playoffs on their second threepeat.

I hate zoomers

this is one of my favorite videos. the look on happy hairston's face (pic related) is priceless

Attached: ai.png (490x517, 229K)

was a 38 year old Ray Allen the same Ray Allen in boston or seattle, retard? He had him for 1 fucking season you absolute retard. Kerr may not be on the level of Allen as a hole but the fucking stats PROVED Kerr was the best 3 pt specialist of all time. Go look at his fucking career 3 pt % you absolute thick skull bone wielder.

SGA looks so much better when you watch Clippers games than he does when you look at Clippers' box scores. He does so many little things well and is a godly defender already. Love the hell out of his game but Doc still has the training wheels on.

He shot efficiently but also barely shot, also was a trash defender. You could have at least said Kukoc so it'd seem like you had some idea of what you're talking about.

i love Mike Breen and Clyde, they're such great commentators
also very fair as well, not like these gay ass Philly or Boston announcers who are biased retard faggots

Dude is gonna be what people thought Frank Ntilikina would be

He took two threes a game his entire career? He’s not better than Kyle Korver or JJ Reddick.

If the hill you want to die on is a 6ppg scorer bailing out the 30ppg two way player in the Finals, when the latter had already won three titles before he got there, go right ahead. Also Ray played in Miami for two years, how long have you watched basketball?

Like when Rubio shat down his throat last year in the playoffs and eliminated his angry fraudulent stat padding ass?

I didn't count Rodman for his offensive game you fucking idiot. Who the fuck would? that wasn't his fucking game and you know it. He was the best defensive player in the league his entire career and made the hall of fame for it.

Kerr had the highest 3 pt % for his career and made clutch baskets in the playoffs

Horance Grant was a 4 time All NBA defensive player, love how you're trying to sweep him under the rug like he's fucking scrub

Cartwright was a great offensive player early in his career and probably still could've been for CHI if Jordan and Pippen weren't using the ball constantly

I fucking hate zoomers who try to role play as non zoomers. You don't know a fucking thing about my favorite sport don't act like you do, faggot.

user calm down its not good to be this based in a single post

Rubio had 1 good game suddenly he's your folk hero lmao

Pathetic franchise mentality

>1 good game from Rubio is enough to eliminate the Thunder

oh no no no

I'm in a good mood. Yardenii.

Attached: DanQiAbW0AEqZjF.jpg (780x1023, 93K)

LeBron injured his groin again

I didn’t reference Rodman’s offensive game, I was talking about Scottie’s field goal percentage. The rest of your post doesn’t even deserve a response.

based old georgian man poster

A L L O N Z O T R I E R
L
L
O
N
Z
O

T
R
I
E
R

Do any of you guys make money playing NBA DFS? I've been doing quarter games to learn and finish outta the money most of the time.

you think it was eaten alive? Are you fucking retarded?

oh no! I hope his vaginitis doesnt flare up again

That’s not me lol that’s the guy arguing with me.

new

I'm not a Jazz fan or even that big of a Rubio fan. That was just a pathetic showing in the playoffs by Westbrick and Rubio outplayed him at almost every turn. Most overrated player in the league for a while

>Yardenii
thanks based user

Damn i would butt fuck this slut and cum all over those fats titties.

You think it wasn't?

Predators could smell him a mile away, I bet he didn't just die from the cold or hunger.

>doesn't deserve a response

because i blew you the fuck out, faggot.

Jordan was surrounded by great talent his entire career, only a true cocksucker would deny it. I don't even see a problem with it myself, I just find it funny that you faggots ate lebron so much that you pick apart who had on his team when he never had anything close to what the fuck MJ had. Never even had a great coach, let alone a top 3 coach like MJ did his entire fucking career

user, its stuck in a small ass crevice. No predator got to him, he fucking starved/heat stroked/died of thirst and then decomposed. Maybe some vultures helped along the process

Your argument is Jordan had roleplayers who you overrate, unlike every other team to win the title in NBA history, therefore this diminishes Jordan who was perfect in the Finals and won every FMVP award but absolves Lebron (who only you’ve continually mentioned) of his failure. You’re blatantly upset Lebron is failing at the same age Jordan was on pace to win additional titles and expressing revisionist history as a result (Kerr is such elite help that Jordan’s wins ring empty).

Insert some straw man about Lebron here.

Jordan was either first or second in every major category but also had almost no one average over 15 for most of his finals wins much less 20 like LeBron has had multiple times.

Jordan's teams always had weak bench units especially on the first 3 peat and role guys. They had a better bench and better starters on the second three peat but also had Pippen declining in the playoffs. Put Jordan on that Miami team in 11 and you can't tell me he gets torched by Jason Terry.

>Lebron failing
>beat the greatest team in history in a 3-1 comeback
>jordan never had to play through adversity since he lucked out with a hall of fame coach and 2 hall of fame players flanking him

Jordan was on a stacked team his entire fucking career, Lebron didn't have a Pippen for most of his career, he had Wade for 4 and Kyrie for 2-3. He never had a defensive presence like Rodman either, faggot. Allen for 1 year when he was old as shit is what you fags love to go for.

Everyone who understands sports KNOWS how important it is to have a great coach and a great front office, neither of those things Lebron had and yet Jordan had. That fact right there is enough for me to say fuck you and everyone else, Lebron IS the goat and i could really give a shit less what you think. I presented straight facts to you and you will still carry on hating Lebron and throat sucking Jordan

if i want advice on how to deal with snake venom, ill ask ur opinion, Aussie. Until then, fuck off and let the americans talk american sports
usage rates faggot, look at how much Jordan dominated the ball in the playoffs, i shouldn't even reply to you

lebron is not on kobe sucess level lmao