Superbowl 53 proves that the NFL isn’t rigged

If the NFL was rigged, the rams would’ve won to bring support and momentum to the new and huge LA market.
It seems obvious the Rams were supposed to win, with the No-call and everything.
/xnfl/ predicted the entire playoffs and predicted the rams winning to get more money.

But they didn’t, because the NFL isn’t rigged.

Attached: 9097224B-45C0-4139-A191-89C6F4316311.png (382x261, 76K)

They rigged it to make you think that it isn't rigged

>bullshit roughing the passer call
>key retard foul calls to kill Rams momentum at the critical moment
sounds like OP's a faggot who didn't even watch the fucking game

Who Dats lived in Rams players heads rent free for 2 weeks

Exactly. Everyone posting in those /xnfl/ threads were retarded.

>* bowl
yeah nah dont believe your lying eyes goy

seething

What asterisk could there be? The patriots won, fair and square.

>y-yes mr. shekelsteinberg take all of my money i am a very good consumer!

Oh I see, you’re just retarded.

Let me guess, you’re not gonna reply to this post because you just got absolutely BTFO. And if you do reply, it won’t be with a counterargument (since this point cannot be refuted), it’s gonna be some shitty meme that only serves to admit defeat. What you should do is reply with this statement:

>I am sorry, user. You are right, and I am wrong. I’ll try not to be so stupid next time.

Go on, i’m waiting

go bills

Attached: 1549841310850.jpg (2215x1390, 239K)

bruh the rams were so bad that anything short of the league literally just giving them points and they still would have lost

THREE (3)

>Implying they aren't setting up the rematch
hohoho
I could also see this being true

The fact that the Rams got so far proves that the NFL is rigged (see that foul in the NFC Championship Game) but SB53 proves that the Patriots are too good for the NFL's rigging.

If NFL is rigged, I wish they let Patriots won fucking SB 42, 46, and 52

Worst super bowl in the modern era

>Buh... buh muh defensive battle!

No! First of all, it was less "defensive battle" and more "offensive choke job." There were plenty of opportunities for decent plays, and Goof holding onto the ball too long, making horrible throws and in general not having their offensive line create spacing for any running game. It was a pathetic garbage performance. Is the Patriots defense great? Yes. Did they have an impact on the game? Yes, but it was hardly a "defensive battle." Same applies to the Patriots, but they actually had a decent offense during the game, but were unable to power it through to the red zone.

I mean seriously, I don't even like zoomer high scoring games, but there were far more spectacular defensive plays in the Chiefs / Rams game earlier in the year, and that game was actually fun to watch.

A game in which 90% of the drives end in a fucking punt is not an exciting or interesting game to watch, I'm sorry but it's just the fucking truth. It was a shit super bowl, and the Rams shouldn't have even been in that game in the first place.

>Goodell and the NFL rigged the game for those reasons but only the GOAT QB coached by the GOAT HC can beat a rigged game

>Worst super bowl in the modern era
Denver/Seattle and Denver/Carolina were both worse. Don't know when you consider the modern era of having started, but the 90's and early 00s had some bad Super Bowls as well. The game was at least competitive until the closing minutes.

a horse that good doesnt jumping haver that it have to be.

holy fuck you butchered that one.

C O P E
O
P
E

Denver Seattle wasn't awful at all. It was a shocking result, where one team came out with such explosive energy they totally crushed the most hyped up QB in my lifetime. Denver / Carolina was a dumpster fire of nothingness, two teams playing like shit, spaghetti everywhere, etc. They're not remotely comparable, just because the former game wasn't competitive doesn't mean it wasn't entertaining. It was a pretty entertaining blowout at least for a half, games like Denver / Carolina were not interesting even for a minute.

denver carolina was the worst game of football id ever seen