/heem/

Brunson Smith
youtube.com/watch?v=qxtmAd2YTXs

Attached: iu[1].jpg (3000x1686, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/HBpPIaGJZpcFXeZe6r9k9I
mmafighting.com/2019/2/12/18221534/referee-marc-goddard-explains-viewpoint-in-jimmy-crute-vs-sam-alvey-stoppage-at-ufc-234
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Pz_bRBLOs
youtube.com/watch?v=GukHAMMDE_U
youtu.be/TIODZh_-ctw
youtube.com/watch?v=SFtYBvkox38
youtube.com/watch?v=k03t-Er9BnU
youtube.com/watch?v=gdrjep51uNY
youtube.com/watch?v=9WrywQmlWVo
youtube.com/watch?v=1X5N_7LCVtM
twitter.com/espnmma/status/1102667848613326848
dailymotion.com/video/x3rt53d
youtube.com/watch?v=OmEPFmyKO74
youtube.com/watch?v=___h2czNhe0
youtube.com/watch?v=2lNJgJoyCDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5gZl0PYC2Ho
jiujitsutimes.com/josh-barnett-yes-i-have-a-bjj-black-belt-but-its-not-what-you-think/
instagram.com/p/Buklcw3AC-R/
rgachester.co.uk
youtu.be/nWsNlurS714
youtube.com/watch?v=CLgPhMUOmDwPyyaWE3m_a
youtu.be/7FUmBrhz2Q4
instagram.com/sabinerosalie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ben bullied Robbie

Ben will be heavyweight champ by years end

Attached: bEnwIns.jpg (530x1218, 142K)

No one likes Ali AbQaedaziz

>Robbie give me your lunch money

Attached: BenwhispersinRobertsear.jpg (1118x997, 56K)

>no one likes mudslimes
We know already

Join the /heem/ Whatsappgroup. Only guys with small penises aren't in it

>chat.whatsapp.com/HBpPIaGJZpcFXeZe6r9k9I

>chat.whatsapp.com/HBpPIaGJZpcFXeZe6r9k9I

Attached: BPco9pRCQAAhdM9.jpg (450x800, 28K)

Colby afraid of Ali Abdelaziz

>is that the best you've got dana?

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-03-04 om 19.36.24.png (734x690, 656K)

Usman so shook he has his manager trying to get Colby commissioned

>/heem/ Whatsappgroup
Formerly /r/heem

why do you keep doing this
literally no one has any interest in sharing their personal info to join your whatsapp group

mmafighting.com/2019/2/12/18221534/referee-marc-goddard-explains-viewpoint-in-jimmy-crute-vs-sam-alvey-stoppage-at-ufc-234

>Cain (stoppage is bullshit muh knee)
>Tj (stoppage is bullshit muh single leg)
>Robbie (stoppage is bullshit I was awake)
>Marc Goddard (I was wrong to stop Smilin Sam)

We need Yamasaki back NO QUESTIONS

Attached: chael.jpg (600x401, 73K)

If Askren was exposed, then why did he win via a first round stoppage?

ali wouldn't try that if he was alone against cody
he's the biggest bitch

and cody reminds me of that one kid that always mocks older guys and runs away but gets beat up eventually

Attached: 1487684197255.jpg (960x720, 52K)

Anik going at Goddard

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 10.40.02 AM.png (1242x748, 191K)

cody garbrandt is my boy no matter how stupid he is

Wait do you guys actually share your dick picks in there? Munch of mentally ill

because he was exposed as the BOAT (best of all time)

based and boypilled

Askren escaped some of the most vicious ground and pound seconds after being dropped almost 6 feet onto his head. Got a takedown, attempted multiple submissions and locked one in, the guy has some heart.

Attached: benflexesonyou.jpg (1294x1033, 120K)

y r u gae

I don't understand why Robbie let him back him to the cage. You'd think he would throw a bomb or something since Ben already took so much damage.

No doubt he absorbed some vicious shots on the ground, Joe

Lawler wasn't out, he just couldn't hear the judge because he had airpods on.
Early stoppage.

Attached: bobby.png (610x712, 632K)

My theory that they would announce JBJ/DC 3 after JBJ beat Smith has not come to fruition.

That can only mean one thing:

DC is fighting Bork.

>colby dissing woodley's mom
fucking kek
why does no one beat him irl

If Cain had this much heart he'd be eyeing up JBJ or Stipe right now.

u mean if he had this much cartilage in his knees and spine

throwing another bomb wasn't part of the script dummy

Fighters unironically scared of lawsuits

Normie mulatto tier meme

I feel J Walker, got a shoulder that can pop out so easily too. Stupid celebration though.

Robbie these days fights in bursts. After Askren got back up, I think he needed a rest too, and took his foot off the gas once he realised he can't force a finish because Ben's got a chin and it would gas him out
So he kind of waited a bit, which allowed Askren to plod forward again

That said, Lawler's TDD and sprawls were literally fantastic in the early moments of the fight. I was very impressed, he stuffed Askren a lot and even the follow ups.

Explain.

Attached: khabib_bath.jpg (502x500, 25K)

Askren bless

Attached: 78E19020-2FCA-468D-8E25-19B405E6CEA0.jpg (762x957, 73K)

Business plan: Start up a MMA organisation which allows wrestling and BJJ, but also allows each fighter to nominate one individual of their corner team who will be allowed to jump the cage and start kicking and stomping on the initiator of the leghumping to simulate how useless leghumping is IRL situations.

Attached: A-smug-businessman-Shutterstock-800x430[1].jpg (800x430, 35K)

>Sam Alvey nominates his wife

I hope he nominates her to sit on my face desu

heem is literally the smartest general ever

guarantee he wants to watch

I could not, I repeat not, heem anyone itt

post fighters that literally no one can hate

Attached: jack daniels.png (600x400, 518K)

I think you'd be surprised

post your bench press max

this guy right here

Attached: heypussy.jpg (531x610, 25K)

Interesting
I had my own idea.
The contest would be between two teams, each composed of two different people. The fight starts off as normal, between two people, but the fighter can tag in their partner and then the partner starts fighting instead, once he has been tagged in.
The tag is physical, you can't just call your partner, you have to slap their hand, hence "tag".

If a fighter is tired or injured, he can tag in his teammate to takeover. And if the teammate then becomes tired, he can then tag back in the partner who has now recovered.

I'm stuck on the name though,. I'm thinking something like "Team Fight"

my nigga

pretty sure one of the spammers is in wheelchair
heeming them shouldn't be hard

based and correct

Attached: hey pussy you still there.webm (1280x720, 365K)

GSP
>Dinosaurs
>Ladies Man
>Aliens
>GOAT
>Highest fight IQ in UFC history
>Humble

Anything else?

Attached: gsp.jpg (1583x1161, 205K)

weeabo

Attached: smug ref.webm (1280x720, 791K)

>got ko'd stiff by a Jiu Jitsu manlet

truly, the quintessential reddit fighter

Should making your opponent orgasm be added as a win condition to wmma fights?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Pz_bRBLOs

a fucking leaf

loves black women

Attached: 1551628454266.jpg (557x467, 30K)

Only people with big PP's

Attached: it101.jpg (1139x640, 73K)

who doesnt

Attached: me_and_my_gf.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

Man she's gonna fucking get it later on.

everytime I watch this, I think they are going to kiss

>askren is a heemster
not surprised tbqhwy

glad to see my webm being saved

Attached: 1550349307651.jpg (613x702, 50K)

peak performance boomer wrestling man

Attached: benny.png (415x545, 52K)

hes literally never once been KO'd stiff in his career what the fuck are you talking about

Who is going to come out as a lesbian first? My money's on Clawja.

keep coping, fag

lmao im not even the original person you responded to you literal retard. He tapped out to Serra so explain how one taps when KO'd? Hmm

you can't just post objectively incorrect things and respond with a defensive comeback word when someone calls you out on it

they were unconscious muscle spasms, retard

lmfao not only are you dumb but you're clearly very upset about how wrong you were keep it up my guy

When is Smith getting back in the cage with Jones?

that's how I choose to go through life, dumb and angry, mostly not sober

Favourite JRE MMA Show?

lmao well at least youre honest and not wrong like that english gentleman

This destroys nerds who think bjj = judo

>It is believed that the popularity of those strategies was the reason why Kodokan changed its competitive ruleset, restricting ground fighting and entries in 1925 and replacing draws for decision victories or yusei-gachi in 1929.[4] Jigoro Kano was reportedly unsatisfied with kosen rules, and was quoted in 1926 as believing that kosen judo contributed to create judokas more proficient at winning sport matches at the cost of being less skilled at self-defense.[8] Despite his posture, the kosen movement continued on, having barely changed its rules through all its story.

The founder of Judo was against the judo that looked like BJJ

GETTING KO'D WITH THE BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

well, fuck england man, we can all agree on that

retard

>IM LE TROLL

Not an argument

Absolutely, my fellow patriot

>bjj = judo

No one thinks that outside of this strawman you've constructed

based 1/15th irish posters

If it weren't for us this art would have been forgotten and we would still be believing in kung fu shit.

We were testing arts since the 20s. I think gringo zoomers are ungrateful as fuck. I've noticed this Yea Forums zoomers have trouble accepting that non-first world countries have contributed to stuff they like so they prefer to delete history and invent their own reality

retard

There's a lot of people who think BJJ is just a subset of Judo. Which is true to some extend as the original Gracie style BJJ was just a subset of Judo, but -like Brazillian user outlined above- it was a subset that was completely pushed aside by the vast majority of the Judo community.

Welsh actually

BJJ = rebranded judo and catch
gracies weren't even taught jiujitsu by maeda. they were basically carnies who learned techniques from actual jiujitsu practitioners and catch wrestlers.

0 arguments again.

based hue

everyone with Schuab.

Luke Thomas didn’t have any evidence for his Askren-Lawler analysis that would end the discussion like he claimed. He iust showed other fights where someone appeared to go out

Swing and a miss

Robbie always delivers against wrestlers

Attached: robbieagainstwreslters.gif (350x335, 3M)

Luke Thomas is fucking retarded, so idk what you expected

You know what's beautiful? 100% of gringos have a bjj lineage that goes through Brazilians.

Danaher:
Lineage: Mitsuyo Maeda > Carlos Gracie > Helio Gracie > Carlos Gracie Jr > Renzo Gracie > John Danaher

Bj Penn:
Lineage: Mitsuyo Maeda > Carlos Gracie > Carlson Gracie > André Pederneiras > BJ Penn

Keenan Cornelius:
Lineage: M. Maeda > C. Gracie > R. Gracie > Osvaldo Alves > Luis Dagmar > André Galvão > Keenan Cornelius

Eddie Bravo:
Lineage: Mitsuyo Maeda > Carlos Gracie > Hélio Gracie > Carlos Gracie Jr > Jean Jaques Machado > Eddie Bravo

shameless revisionism. have some decency.

The gracies weren't even the only ones who were important in BJJ
Fadda as well
> He is known for being one of the highest ranked non-Gracie black belts and also for teaching students from the poorer areas of Rio de Janeiro, where jiu-jitsu was regarded as an upper-class sport. Fadda's lineage, the most prominent second to the Carlos Gracie lineage, still survives through his links with today's teams such as Nova União, Grappling Fight Team,[3] as well as Deo Jiu-Jitsu (Deoclecio Paulo) and Equipe Mestre Wilson Jiu-Jitsu (Wilson Pereira Mattos).

I don't think that's really fair desu. The whole point of MMA is pulling from as many exotic styles as possible and testing which sticks. Nobody is saying Muay Thai is secretly Dutch kickboxing.

Brazil definitely contributed to Jiujitsu and MMA in a big way, that's undeniable. People are just discussing the Gracie version of the BJJ origin story, which is a fair thing to do imo. I also think it has more to do with people disliking the Gracie family than it has to do with people disliking Brazil.

retard

>hue trying to defend his fellow hue conmen debunks the """B"""JJ con in his own post

Attached: a72aa91f2a17286e40e6cebb659ea33c[2].jpg (500x616, 54K)

Attached: gobacktobjjschool.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

He also thought martial arts should be for self-development and that fighting outside the gym or sanctioned competition was always wrong. Guy was a fucking pussy and should consider himself lucky that brazilian hyper machos with toxoplasma re-adopted the most useful parts of his art to fight in the streets over pussy and hespect.

The original gracie bjj is really basic but as time went on bjj evolved the game independently. Nowadays gringo are helping. See Eddie Bravo with his rubber guard and Cornelius with his worm guard

why do you think that refutes anything?
fadda was hugely influenced by catch himself. it's where he got leg/footlocks from.

You know what you won't discuss? How these bjj bums have been ducking the real challenge, there has not been a single brazilian that parked on train tracks MUCH LESS SURVIVED SUICIDE BY TRAIN. These lazy training bjj """""fighters"""""" know they don't have what it takes to last a SECOND against an inbound train. If you want to make it through to the decision you NEED American Wrestling Pedigree supported by sports science. I don't want to hear about subs, I don't want to hear about their good cardio, EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUS SHOOK!!! There has not been a single bjj guy that has survived a suicide attempt, much less by an 18000 ton machine constructed with American steel.

BlowJob Jitsu on suicide watch

even japanese people recognize that bjj is a different art.
Yuki Nakai was a judoka and then became the first japanese BJJ black belt after he got defeated by Rickson Gracie and he watched royler gracie

Nowadays his gym is the one of the most important ones in japan. he gave shinya aoki his black belt
youtube.com/watch?v=GukHAMMDE_U

..what are you even saying? Noone in Brazil denies Jujitsu is Japanese.. what?

>Muh catch
even barnett who is the current "catch champion" trained in BJJ and got submitted by Gordon Ryan who was like a thousand pounds lighter than him

Barnett who is the big champion of catch trained bjj and got his art by training with Erik Paulson a black belt in bjj

>In 1986, however, Paulson returned to explore grappling when he started Brazilian jiu-jitsu under Rorion, Royce and Rickson Gracie in his garage.[3]

Catch is such a fucking meme. A practically extinct style, numbers of practioners ranging in the literal 10s worldwide, obviously impossible to find anywhere. Of course Yea Forums contrarianism are going to jerk off over it.

Yeah no one in brazil denies the influence of japan that's why we call it jiu jitsu
No one in Brazil call it "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu". We call it only "Jiu Jitsu". The gringos felt the need to add the Brazilian because they saw it was different to everything they saw

Also more people practice Judo here than Jiu Jitsu..

"""B"""JJ is arrogance in its purest form. Look at how much boxing changed between 1900-1940. Nobody tried to rename it, or claim it as their own. It was just seen as the evolution of the art.

youtu.be/TIODZh_-ctw
wake up Jones

This, fucking huemonkeys.

>arrogance in its purest form
sorry you little nerd
in this thread it's been established that
1. Jigoro Kano (the inventor of Judo) was against the judo that looked like BJJ
2. Brazilians don't call BJJ "BJJ". We call it "jiu jitsu". The "brazilian" part was attached to it because gringos realized that it was different to other "jiu jitsus". The gracies were actually angry about it. They wanted it to be known as "gracie jiu jitsu"
3. Japane people brought the art to japan. The first BB was a japanese judoka who got defeated by rickson and then decided to learn the art after watching royler gracie

What is next for smiff

Unironically? Manuwa.

Bros, I thought females were attractive, especially japanes waifus. But all of them are ugly as fuck

Attached: 20101001074525_fujii.jpg (200x300, 16K)

>Brazilians don't call BJJ "BJJ". We call it "jiu jitsu".
>The gracies were actually angry about it. They wanted it to be known as "gracie jiu jitsu"
Who do you think we're calling arrogant, sweetie.

Attached: udfpiv27cr301[1].png (403x448, 53K)

>In Brazil, the art is still called "Jiu-Jitsu". When the Gracies went to the United States and spread Jiu-Jitsu, they used the terms "Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu" and "Gracie Jiu-Jitsu" to differentiate from the already present styles using similar-sounding names. In a 1994 interview with Yoshinori Nishi, Hélio Gracie said that he didn't even know the word of judo itself until the sport came in the 1950s to Brazil, because he heard that Mitsuyo Maeda called his style "Jiu-Jitsu".

now you are just exposing yourself as a defensive reactionary. the discussion is about the historical origins of BJJ, which catch played a huge (and intentionally underreported) part in.

catch is such a meme that even drawing from a miniscule pool of practitioners it still produced talent that destroyed the vaunted gracies. and the point, which you miss, is that BJJ is only the art that it is today because of catch.

>tfw RENA will never destroy your liver

I grew up street fighting all over S. Florida, you wouldn't last one minute with some bullshit BJJ nonsense

The Gracies are meme. They fucked up people in MMA but see they literally chose Royce because he looked like a twink to prove BJJ was superior

But Royce got choked out by Wallid Ismail in pure BJJ
youtube.com/watch?v=SFtYBvkox38

They are always against sport BJJ and they have become those guys that fossilize themselves with tradition

the virgin beta weebs FEAR the brazilian CHADS

fact

sup bitch im in golden glades come get some

Miyu a cute and hot

Attached: miyu.jpg (1280x1024, 186K)

trust me kid, you don't want any of this smoke

Attached: borra.jpg (512x384, 82K)

This is original Ju-Jutsu looks like this
youtube.com/watch?v=k03t-Er9BnU

It's a massive meme. BJJ is enough of a development to call it something different.
It had some good influence on bjj, but nowadays it's clearly a meme. Most of the modern catch guys started in something else, or are really training judo/bjj/sambo, it's just they're calling it catch.
>generalizing all gracies
>believing the "royce was chosen for being physically unimpressive" story
>royce got defeated in competition once therefore gracies are just a meme
dumbass underage

Colby vs Khabibi
Who wins?
Is this perfect matchup to beat Khabob?

I read that in his voice

Gomenasai

Attached: 20582543_259227711247465_2650012134645170176_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

he didn't tap you mong

If you can't use it in a diverse neighborhood, then it is not an effective form of self defense.
>inb4 b-b-but Ryan Hall in a waffle house
Show Ryan sub a drunk person of color at The Game's concert or get fucked

Attached: bjjabronis.png (218x212, 75K)

all grappling styles are merging and co-evolving. it's just BJJ has the branding and institutional support to maintain it's identity (at least in name). most BJJ guys today are training sambo/catch techniques that were specifically discouraged or outright banned in BJJ but instead of saying they are training another art they just say it's now part of BJJ (and I'm not saying it isn't either).

>mong
Cringe

based and roidpilled

Attached: 219_Paulo_Costa.0.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

>Reminder that England has created and forgotten more martial "arts" than the rest of the World combined
>Reminder that we deliberately forgot all that faggotry when we discovered the noble art of pub/street fighting through the Norf/Souf rivalry
The only thing stopping MMA from being dominated by our hooligans is the fact that they think MMA is for mincers.

Attached: d16[1].png (1366x846, 318K)

Jiu Jitsu?? More like LAME haha

The last good UFC game was Undisputed 3

Attached: saku.jpg (643x391, 150K)

Your hooligans got rekt by Russians in Marseille though

saku was FORCED to break the arm by renzo's unwavering bushido spirit, thus making the gracies the true victors

We picked up swords and guns and never looked back. Asians only had their hands because they couldn't afford food, let alone weapons.

Attached: hutton.jpg (736x1081, 312K)

This is the state of catch in 2019
youtube.com/watch?v=gdrjep51uNY

Yea Forums virgins still pretend it's a strong style and the superior art. Sad! Should be put out of it's misery once and for all. Catch belongs in 1910s carnival fares.

>in Marseille
Uuum, sweetie. Our Hooligans aren't allowed to travel outside of the country during international events. Those were "Lads"tm. There is a big difference.

Attached: 1f914[1].png (512x512, 19K)

>jones beats up some can
>woodley afk
>ref heems our bro robbie
>cody with the lowest fight IQ of all time

what happened lads?

Attached: wrong class.jpg (750x561, 61K)

From what I've seen from catch video they are focused on getting techniques from any position. BJJ has the philosophy of "position before submission"

>submission grappling in shoes
based and realitypilled

Who will be the one to stop JON?

Attached: danas bizarre adventure.jpg (236x378, 64K)

>can't actually respond to post
>doesn't @ and posts misdirected nonsense
why are scandis such cowardly cucks?

Did you watch Aoki vs Sakuraba? It was a sad fight

youtube.com/watch?v=9WrywQmlWVo

When we think "gods of jiu jisu" we don't think of the gracies. I personally think of Marcelo Garcia

Attached: Sakusmilesatyou.jpg (1282x1059, 56K)

Cope

Sakuraba was flushed in his early 30s, the guy showed up to half his fights covered in tape. Marcelo is super impressive.

Attached: miyao-leglock.jpg (720x441, 70K)

Lol this is the same retard that didn’t know freestyle or folkstyle wrestling existed and that they didn’t cut weight. Now you’re an expert, dumbass? Lmao

first good thread you ever made

>"what are you doing hugging each other, faggots, this is a kickboxing fight"

What did he mean by this?

Attached: _45091155_marcg226.jpg (226x170, 25K)

I care about you so little I don't even bother clicking at your comments.

based schizo user.

youtube.com/watch?v=1X5N_7LCVtM

Attached: compressesyou.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

Literally /ourguy/ dabbing on wrestledorks

Is Ben the reason why Dana refuses to open up a 165 lb division?

Attached: method=get&s=dana-white-fertitta-brock-lesnar.jpg (600x398, 58K)

>Catch wrestling is being displayed in bingo halls drawing pennies from toothless masses and talent being paid in hotdogs (No soda) while BJJ is drawing dimes

Very good

Attached: 1549925916811.jpg (606x592, 57K)

Roasting the jew.
twitter.com/espnmma/status/1102667848613326848

Attached: bensfunk.jpg (1043x908, 62K)

royce lasted NINETY MINUTES against a japanese monster tree times his size. may as well have been godzilla in there! there is no way to interpret this fight other than a moral victory for the gracie clan.

Dana fears the folkstyle

Anik really is our boy isn't he?

Attached: Screenshot_20180302-151324.jpg (1440x1734, 806K)

Attached: SakuspanksaGracie.jpg (1217x915, 72K)

kek, kikes BTFO

lel, based funky

nah he's a kike and goddard is unironically a good ref who isn't on the take from the jewfc

>"your nose is so big you could breathe in all the smoke from an oven-"

What the fuck?

Attached: 1538779335547.png (339x351, 195K)

heem is pro marc goddard, we don't want boring gay fence hugging we want heems

Lads, how can you hate this god?
dailymotion.com/video/x3rt53d

Attached: bencoversrobsear.jpg (1544x987, 139K)

/ourguy/

This is correct. We are followers of the just bleed guy's philosophy.

Chadnik getting it done here tonite

reminder that Royce took so many steroids for their rematch (that he lost) that he broke the state of California's testing equipment

Nice argument, retard. You still don’t know shit

Just more proof that Askren is BASED.
youtube.com/watch?v=OmEPFmyKO74

Attached: 5c7983df36000001186b0353[1].jpg (800x533, 29K)

Check out Ham she seems nice

>wanting what the cazzies want
>not wanting a cheeky de-construction of what fighting even means
hurr durr ur stoopid abloo bloo

Attached: alvarez_aoki_1.gif (384x288, 1.52M)

>OOOOOOOOOOOOOHH
>HE'S OUT
>HE'S OUT

>OH NO HE'S NOT OUT
>OH WASN'T OUT OH NO

Based

Attached: Joe.jpg (479x414, 124K)

I kinda want to see Askren vs Usman.

Wrestling power and pressure vs wrestling technique

joe is great

Attached: simple fried egg & cheese sandwich.png (1706x1040, 1.95M)

Ben is undefeated in ONE, Bellator AND the UFC

Attached: comfyben.jpg (470x444, 26K)

single-handedly made the UFC and MMA household words.

Attached: georges-st-pierre-51st-grammy-awards-06uibe.jpg (391x620, 35K)

Who wins, Till vs Askren?

Yeah pretty much faggot. Europeons are the most worthless dumbest shitheads here. Never seen a single Europeon make anything resembling an insightful quality post

WOAH! You aren't going to believe what Colby just did.
youtube.com/watch?v=___h2czNhe0

Attached: Colby-Covington-696x392[1].jpg (696x392, 44K)

based

Attached: Benson.jpg (1093x924, 71K)

daily reminder: Aoki has broken 4 people's arms in competition

Attached: aoki.jpg (637x471, 64K)

interesting work, Colby

Till would shit his pants at the threat of a takedown and forget how to strike.

Twice is based.
Colby is a try-hard loser.
...not seeing your point

Marc Goddard did nothing wrong.

Attached: Wojak.jpg (300x300, 26K)

This man is going to claim the WW belt while looking like he survives on McDonalds and Beer and without even throwing a single punch.

Attached: Rob.jpg (700x466, 76K)

He defended well against Woodley

*taps

Hey Joe, could you fuck up eggs more k thx

This is really powerful stuff.

Attached: mir.gif (300x170, 885K)

Do you think Ben Askren's grandma could really take down Till if she got in real deep on a single leg?

Daily reminder: Aoki is a bum without pants

and then gsp will unretire again, win belt, talk about dinosaurs and aliens, rinse, repeat.
He'll do this every few years until he's 60.

Attached: grapplechadvsstrikelet.jpg (2074x1117, 188K)

Yes and it took up so much of his Scouse monkey brain that he forgot his stand up game completely.

Attached: aoki-vs-sakuraba.png (300x200, 93K)

Attached: Bencrushesyou.jpg (419x610, 57K)

Did he wear pants for that? I rest my case.

Whose wife did poor saku fuck?

used his hand instead of a spatula, or had a Grizzly bear to cook for him?

Barnett has never trained BJJ. He received an honorary black belt without training as it was a requirement to compete in some competition.

And Barnett is one guy. Catch has relatively few practitioners. Catch is per capita more successful.

Attached: funky.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Attached: johnny.jpg (824x481, 43K)

nope.
defense rests, your Honour

Attached: sakuraba-aoki.jpg (761x503, 185K)

Are people ironically memeing Ben because others are salty over the stoppage OR are people sincerely fans of the guy?

One of the most likable former champs imo

Attached: Screenshot_20190201-190451.jpg (1440x1335, 856K)

>a pantsless shinya can beat the 46 year old corpse of Saku
I don't know how proud you should be of that

Dudes, I remember one thing. Gringos tend to think Gracies are like these gods here but no . They are just the pioneers. I already posted sakuraba getting owned by BJJ Aoki
But I just remembered when sakuraba got fucking DESTROYED by adcc god Arona
He trained with Paulson who was a BJJ guy

Attached: aron a.jpg (524x640, 92K)

both

Attached: bendover.jpg (272x144, 4K)

How much of a mame is 10th planet?
thinking about going to one near here

Who the fuck comes here for insight?

Attached: 2C940CED9DD64E3CBDFB1DCADCD4DAAE.png (297x372, 95K)

I actually like the guy but he is going to get exposed Ronda style

Barnett also trained directly with Billy Robinson. Early bjj guys crosstrained and competed against catch wrestlers of their time. Grappling is fun either way, I just want to make people tap.
youtube.com/watch?v=2lNJgJoyCDQ

Attached: Side chancery.jpg (1561x1187, 190K)

If you’re just starting out I don’t think it matters where you go. You’ll just be learning basic shit for the first couple years anyways.

I like him and you should too goof

>establishing firm side control
I'm gonna call him based and chadpilled

Attached: chadnik.png (1440x1734, 2.35M)

>Askren has Till this shook with just a few tweets
youtube.com/watch?v=5gZl0PYC2Ho
LMAOing @ anybody who gives Till, even a punchers chance against him.

Attached: Ben-Askren-Darren-Till-696x399[1].jpg (696x399, 43K)

>Goddard is unironically a good ref
Yikes

Till is very strong in the clinch

For sure my man, Till is a munster

>two absolute bums fight each other

Very exciting.

t. ufc water carrier
G_d bless herb dean the true gold standard

Attached: 1515504058041.gif (268x200, 571K)

Scouse born.
Scouse inbred.
Strong in the arm.
Weak in the head.

Attached: 7bc9dd635922cabd72be33b66cdf8493[1].jpg (1368x1688, 240K)

Post /heem/ approved refs

I'll start with a dark horse

Attached: chris-leben-liddell-ortiz-3-referee-1.jpg (1000x667, 63K)

This ain't it, chief

Even the fattest loser here could heem cody at this point

He had to find a new boy at 170 lbs because Woodley got flushed

Leben is a ref now?

that was families and full kit wearers
group of milwall boys stood in the russian stand and didnt get touched

Why is bare knuckle becoming a thing?
Can someone shut this abomination down right this instant.

Your skin is literally the color of feces

>This ain't it, chief

Attached: c61[1].png (800x750, 106K)

Wrong subreddit, /r/mma is on Yea Forums, not 4channel

>so revved he doesn't reply
British fragility in full display

t. NSAC bootlicker

Sakuraba was half Arona's size, when he had a size advantage he armlocked ADCC champions Renzo and Royler at the first serious attempt

>Being booty blast about being denied a (You)
Chillax, sweetie.

Attached: depositphotos_113294176-stock-photo-mma-fighter-brendan-schaub[2].jpg (682x1023, 73K)

based brenny schaubers

Barnett:
>Honorary black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Erik Paulson[3]
>2nd degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Rigan Machado[4][5]
Barmett is just memeing

Will there ever be pajeet champs?
Heeminder that these people have the lowest percentage of lean body mass at birth, FAR LOWER than mongoloids who are the next ones up.

Sakuraba was bigger than the gracies as well. You admitted yourself. He got owned by someone smaller than him with a modern game (Aoki)

>downloading a new schaub image to not reply
In awe of the tism of this lad

More of a SNSD kinda guy myself.

Attached: 1546727145492.jpg (1024x1024, 156K)

probably better pay

no idea what you'e on about, but congrats on your first post, Ethan

Just amateur fights

He got owned because he was a decrepit old man who had been retired for 4 years and shouldn't have been in any kind of ring. If you think Aoki does anything to prime Sakuraba except get punched once and then curl up into a ball you should watch his fights with Sakurai

>SNSD
hell yeah, their ground-breaking first years were the cutest shit in entertainment ever.
When they went "sexy" they lost me, tho

Attached: gg snsd .jpg (851x315, 76K)

>jiujitsutimes.com/josh-barnett-yes-i-have-a-bjj-black-belt-but-its-not-what-you-think/

“>Yes, I have a BJJ Black Belt, But it’s not what you think.

>First off I don’t train in BJJ, I almost never put on a gi (Only to teach or help Erik assist), and I stick by my training in Catch Wrestling and it’s concepts. When I step on the mats of Metamoris or in the UFC cage, I am walking in on the back of my Catch Wrestling style. I don’t practice a bunch of guard work, sweeps, or limit my submission work to any BJJ derived conceptual rule base. I don’t do BJJ. Period. However…

>In 2009 Erik Paulson, endorsed by Rigan Machado, presented me with a Black Belt in BJJ. I was Incredibly surprised and a bit shocked, see I have never, NEVER trained in the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I didn’t start out a simple white belt and work my way up the ranks and eventually grind into a black belt. But there is a method to the apparent madness here.

Do you know what honorary means?

>no idea what you'e on about, but congrats on your first post, Ethan
Cringe. Just as I expected

Sakuraba got owned in his prime by sakuraba
and then got humiliated by a lighter aoki

>91261480
Like I said Erik Paulson is a BJJ black belt+ 1986, however, Paulson returned to explore grappling when he started Brazilian jiu-jitsu under Rorion, Royce and Rickson Gracie in his garage.[3]

>Sakuraba got owned in his prime by sakuraba
This is powerful

>Sakuraba got owned by Sakuraba

Irrelevant. Barnett is not a jiu jitsu practitioner

>Sakuraba got owned in his prime by sakuraba
In many ways, this makes him the GOAT.

>don't trust anybody, not even yourself.

Rockhold vs Smith

*by arona

If you guys need a laugh, Karyn Bryant is live now talking UFC 235

Luke would smash

Attached: sakueatsyoursoul].jpg (1353x1059, 62K)

who is your fav. fighter who literally has autism?

>lose years of your life due to illegal knee
>don't take the DQ win, belt and another chance to beat jones, also secure your family for life
Is anthony smith the biggest retard the ufc has ever seen?

instagram.com/p/Buklcw3AC-R/
imagine the smell in that room

rockhold ko's smith, i actually want to see rockhold fight again but he's retired right?

wheres the petition to get dumbinick snooze off of commentary

>thinking they'd ever boot a company man

>507 people watching

HE HAS A LION HEART DUDE!!!

Attached: 162C7263-8E9E-4F28-A0A4-516932610595.png (1291x925, 2.08M)

the one true /ourref/

Attached: kmac.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>rushing to the defense of a woman you never met
go back to playing your switch

i was implying that it's a really low number

Who is this mutt looking basedboy

No, he is moving up to 205

my mistake, my blind misogyny lashes out sometimes

Nobody cares, you’re a meme now son.

In my opinion Robbie tapped.

A painfully stupid aspect of the sport when staying in a lethally vulnerable position (crouched on the ground) is now a valid defensive strategy.

remember when brendan said conor could take on woodley lmao

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-03-04 om 23.09.52.png (1852x1176, 1.69M)

Hard to really make that point when including Gordan Ryan though.
Steroid abuse or not he's still a legit prodigy of the sport and nigh unbeatable.

I think this past weekend actually strengthened his case

UFC Ben is a panic wrestler not a Snoozeman wrestler. It’s way more exciting.

45 bings fellas

Attached: 500FE01A-FD82-47A8-A165-01ADBCED1777.jpg (1224x1658, 867K)

He can
This

Attached: 8BB5F9E9-3D0E-4EE2-A873-72591109D783.jpg (1242x1007, 321K)

Attached: FFF.jpg (1080x1350, 200K)

and gained 13 pounds

race traitor

Attached: luke perry.jpg (1080x1080, 275K)

What about when she posted a picture of her nigger bf?

Usman tapped in the first round look into it

is there a fighter who has gone longer than john dodson without getting finished

Brendan Schaub

Male fighter? Probably.

2019 will be the year of Askren

Damn, respect to Anik. Not afraid to tell how everyone sees Cunt Doggard

this doubled her american followers

>Anik was born in Boston, Massachusetts and is Jewish[1]

Reminder that Munhoz just lost to Dodson. Garbrandt will never overcome his low fight IQ.

Every fooken year is askren’s year

wouldn't wanna mess with these dudes

Attached: askren with jewish kid.jpg (750x750, 130K)

Based

damn, I'm team Askren now

based

Attached: my chimp nose is up here.jpg (899x899, 84K)

Ancient Greek aryans are back.

Attached: aryanbarbarian.jpg (462x450, 96K)

askren is a logangster too? as if he could get any more based

Attached: the champ champ.jpg (656x384, 180K)

That nose is tragic

Attached: sniff.jpg (1000x666, 751K)

Attached: 1514549868682.webm (1200x654, 2.94M)

Less askren, more schaub

disc golf must be a manly way of playing golf

Attached: gr.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

Paige Vanzant is a professional athlete that monitors her diet and trains on a daily basis but still has grandma sausage arms

did she get fake tits

Attached: 1551592138279.jpg (438x438, 32K)

I do miss Captain Marvel's old outfit.

I blacked out and missed all but random snippets of the main and comain. Are they worth going back to watch?

Quarrel Springs let the meme die.

100%, Woodley/Usman was a nailbiter

>Strikers fear me, Dana

Attached: bengivesdanatalkingto.jpg (1372x639, 66K)

brendan schaub

holy shit
i just looked up her age
she is only 24 years old wtf?!
she looks at least 35

he should be headlining against roidwell this weekend

White folks need to stay out of the sun or we start looking like old leather

Attached: Bigbeige.jpg (390x568, 21K)

Horrible, can't believe americans find this ugly midget thot attractive.

drugs, alcohol and many yards worth of dick are a beast

Attached: yole.jpg (500x578, 40K)

You'd think you'd learn after the first couple of times stupid dog.

>White
>Vanzant

how old do you think she is?

Attached: manlet.jpg (1080x1176, 176K)

Yes, she confirmed it in an interview as well

Attached: Dg6R9SkVMAAYxPw.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

early 40s
but i'm guessing she's probably in her early 20s as well?

Apparently it helps in fighting cause they're all getting it.

For sure, adding extra weight that you can never possibly lose. But it helps with sponsors, which helps with money and that's what matters for most people in the fight game.

her last name is Vanderford

35-37

Attached: gr.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

How come her face looks so much better when she's fighting?

Is she shit at doing her makeup or does her face get fat as fuck between fights?

Nope, its Van Sletten and she's mixed as a margarita

No-gi jiu jitsu is catch, retard. It's the most rapidly growing combat sport

jones?

Some would be weight, some would be makeup, she doesn't look that much different in my opinion

Attached: 536_Paige_VanZant.0.0.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Almost good b8

Here's back when she was a 115er, definitely the weight cut you're seeing

Attached: 20161216_0010_Paige_VanZant.jpg (1400x1050, 113K)

its funny that Till is talking shit about Askren considering Wonderboy got a takedown on Till.

Askren would finish Till in a round.

yeah i thought of him but he hasnt been fighting for as many years as dodson

Attached: y.jpg (645x645, 58K)

Andrade is my favorite homosexual

Lmao @ all the seething jitz bitches, wrestlechads own this board and Mma. Askren, Colby, Marty, Mr. Bone and Tyrone BLESS

yeah.. looks like she packs a good few pounds on just in her cheeks lol

Who is next for Lawler assuming he doesn’t get the rematch?

Till would spin Asskren's oversized jaw into a different dimension within 30 seconds
have you seen how pubehead just bullrushes straight forward to try to wrestlefuck?

Attached: sperguson Till.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Gloves make fights more dangerous in the name of safety, quintessential boomer faggotry

Just fuck it all to shit and have him and Platinum assuming his arm still works

first time seeing her in the weekend, looked like a grandma

Now that the dust has settled was it kino?

Attached: C2ED6837-E651-4C61-8029-22CDC898DDF4.jpg (563x220, 51K)

for sure dern till is a MUNSTER my guy

this much like headgear they amplify the force, not even trolling

I think Ponzinibbio would be a good matchup.

>have you seen how pubehead just bullrushes straight forward to try to wrestlefuck?
Do you honestly think Till is going to be able to stop him? He couldn't even stop Wonderboy from taking him down. Wonderboy isn't a wrestler.

>Amerimutts
Why am I not Surprised? So she's as white as Schlob then.

Attached: Bigbrownshocker.jpg (514x537, 22K)

yes, i think Till will knock him out within 30 seconds because of the way Askren just rushes forward in a straight line

Attached: tillbow.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Not when you ditch the gloves but keep the hand wrapping which is what all these faggot "bare knuckle" orgs that are springing up now are doing. Legit bare knuckle actually had unique strategies to deal with the fragility of the hands that are interesting and relevant for a real fight.

There's a reason it's easier to KO someone in MMA than boxing. Also the rulesets are all stupid. These new bare knuckle orgs are as worse as x-arm. Just bleed garbage with no real strategy or martial arts value that'll give the fighters hard core cte after 3 fights.

then the lawler fags can cry when he gets eye poked

Attached: ol.jpg (754x855, 171K)

Attached: myearswerecovered.jpg (557x732, 21K)

you now remember johny hendricks

Attached: ol.jpg (810x810, 54K)

I don't think PVZ is as unattractive as /heem/ makes her out to be.

I want to start Brazilian Ju jitsu but there aren't any famous academies near me, does this place seem legit?
rgachester.co.uk
Lead instructor got his black belt from Roger Gracie

this nigga used to be the best welterweight in the world

Attached: 1512272143088.png (297x282, 112K)

is she muslim lads? she's doing the isis gesture

lol fatty

This is a WMMA thread now

Attached: ronday.jpg (1873x2500, 900K)

blistering hot take

Kino

She's cute.

Attached: cybrog.jpg (680x1021, 674K)

youtu.be/nWsNlurS714
Poor Tyron

till literally only has two knockouts in the ufc, he sucks at wrestling, has no cardio, masvican will end his career

You spelled his name wrong

Epic

Askren will never fight again

>thinking hes gonna fight again

Attached: Dana-White-UFC.jpg (3000x2000, 535K)

Dana will literally never let him near a title fight ever again no matter what the circumstance. Still my boy though, Punished Woodley arc begins now

Attached: munster.jpg (820x712, 85K)

Attached: Benschinhasmoretestosteronethanyoudo.jpg (1041x1155, 52K)

That's fucking degenerate. Why is she shaven?
Disgusting pig whore.

>has no cardio
citation needed

>he sucks at wrestling
muh wrasslin! who gives a fuck about wrestling? this is fighting.

Attached: conor aldo entire fight.webm (720x405, 2.68M)

okay I only gonna say this once everyone watching mma should neck themselves and consider afterebrith abortion as an option

I see him getting pieced up by Masvidal, RDA and then retiring.

We are in the Askren era

>citation needed
Basically any fight of his thats gone past two rounds, turns into a sloppier beleaguered bum that likes giving reach arounds to his opponents. Wonderboy fight is the only exception to tiredness because neither of them threw a fucking strike

youtube.com/watch?v=CLgPhMUOmDwPyyaWE3m_a

JRE is live and Schaub has announced his throat cancer diagnosis

We need to complete the Woodley-Wonderboy trilogy

Based

Attached: E9EF0CE1-4CAD-4335-8FEB-3B2C633B78D4.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

this, the fans demand it

I would rather watch Eddie Wineland take a dump

Only four years ago we had that Conor who floated on air, managed perfect distance and had knockdown power

Cocaine should be illegal

Goddard has been dogshit lately

schaub sounds pretty badass

The last 45 years or so, yes

GSP knew Askren would make Robbie his bitch so he retired.

Ok this is epic

SCHAUB

unironically redditors, and soiboys got refs like Mazzagatti and Yamasaki banned from the UFC because they actually let fighters fight

these fucking cazzie faggots have ruined this sport with these early stoppages

Attached: Val deletes hypercan.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

Who the f^ck is the stud with that raspy voice?

>JRE starts up
>talking about quake again
when the fuck is rogan going to get someone like fatality on

Attached: gamerfuel.png (930x528, 493K)

>53-79

Shevchenko had zero power on any of those shots, and that hue chick had some wars on her regional circuit that she won, she's tough as hell

Yamasaki is the best ref in mma by far

>the absolute state of those "punches"

BRENDAN SCHAUB!

>UK flag
>Conor dick rider
>Till Dick Rider
KEK

Attached: 1528487269025.png (252x246, 101K)

>on the feet, it's cody all day
100% purscent

Throat cancer schaub is kino

AIDS Schaub looking rough

Notice askren hasn't called out Wonderboy, ponzi or Maia. Notice he's ducking Lawker hard after losing the first time.

only thing wrong with this was yakasami missing the first tap lmao. but yes the fighters agree they'll take the extra cte for a definitive loss

>schaubs voice
holy fuck lol just when i thought he couldnt be anymore of a meme

goddamn what kind of faggot STD did schaub catch lads?

oral thrush from eating his wife's high mileage pussy

>Yamasaki
The man responsible for the earliest stoppage in history?

youtu.be/7FUmBrhz2Q4

No thanks

>contraversaly
fhur shure how am gonna pronounce it now b

same

You’ve gotta watch our guy Cody banging with the boiz

>feeling a little under the weather fellas

Attached: Bigbrownjitsu.jpg (880x778, 66K)

Attached: ....jpg (1080x765, 106K)

ENTIRELY POSSIBLE

Why do parents kiss their kids on their lips so much? First Tom brady now Schaubs wife

Can somebody reminder who started the Golden Snitch meme?

Attached: CDFA0313-5D2D-40C9-B527-9BCE524C63C3.jpg (876x1281, 522K)

Attached: p.jpg (1080x1350, 198K)

I’m pretty sure Tiger initiated it.
Have you heard Schaub talk about that Spider-Man? Pretty funny

Brendan Schaub losing his voice is a sign from a higher power telling him to stop podcasting.

>not tonguing your mum when ur 4
Total YIKES

Attached: A3696E29-A481-4A23-B7D8-61DD10C56B4F.jpg (1080x802, 138K)

Oh so USMAN IS THE NEXT GOAT

YES, JOE, YES

ok we need to get schaub off this podcast asap

Attached: l.jpg (1080x1350, 135K)

that will be the hardest working man in chamedy, munster athlete wurk mentally, podcasting extraordinaire. fur sure on the mt rushmore of chamedy.

(raspy voice)
>I'm so on his dick
jfc schaub tell us how you really feel

17 years later

Attached: l.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

Holy fuck that's Schaub speaking I thought Rogan had bain on or some shit

kek
it's like how God didn't give Joe Rogan a sense of humour so that he wouldn't become a professional comedian

She had to have gotten a reduction.

it was probably the 17 years of training and weight cutting. Put a baby in that womb and watch them go BA-BA-BOOM

she's the simona halep of mma

Just remembered that schaub unironically named his first born son Tiger. I don't really give a fuck about what people name their kids but "Tiger" is one of those names you wouldn't even consider bringing up to the mother.

About to go see a prostitute, any advice for incalls?

he picked the name or she did

You think the tits would shrink that much just from training and cutting? Surely some shrinkage but I wouldn't think that much

>lies about street fights

Attached: 1545231625007.png (225x225, 90K)

HELWANI BTFO

Don't get arrested

Slob sounds like an elderly Jewish man
What the HECK is happening?

Attached: 51144494_2253394194982347_1880325004676093268_n.jpg (869x1086, 115K)

isn't it illegal in america don't get arrested like robert kraft

>Ben has a phenomenal squeeze
you're goddamn right Joe

Attached: Rogannose.jpg (1219x1036, 77K)

Tai 'BamBam' Tuivasa exposed as a muslim pedo goatfucker.

instagram.com/sabinerosalie/
yikes

I called in to set up a "date" not sure I can get arrested for that, going to have her flash me before I give cash.
Yes very illegal

Yes she's still really traumatized from that gangbang I mean rape in high school so getting giant fake "Look at me and sexualize me" boobs is just the logical step. Plus the obvious tactical advantage to having a few extra pounds in a sport where you have to cut weight.

I'm not a titty doctor but my wife went from DD to big C when she lost a bunch of weight (160 to 115). Then she got preggers and she's back to a full D. I know KK wasn't fat but that much exercise would have to affect the fat in the boobies

>Schaub says the performance against Jon makes him top 5 FER SHURE

Macaco on the menu boys

>my wife
Jog on normie boy

I think it's safe to say he did. I just think it's crazy that she allowed it. Most women would probably take complete charge of the name if their guy threw out a name like tiger.

BING BING BING POW BANG!

FOR SURE LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT IS STACKED BEE WE HAVE K-K-K-K-K I L L E R S LIKE ANTHONY SMITH AND JOHNNY WALKER

hes not wrong tho

my phone wasn't playing video just audio on youtube. I thought it was one of Joe's retarded comedian friends trying to fit in by talking MMA with him and that they were just waiting for Schaub. Apparently it's just Schaub with a raspy voice though.

Mike "Battle Dorf" Beltran is currently the best ref.

Attached: 29340116_2018181404876041_1489879702070886400_n[1].jpg (685x960, 70K)

why is his middle name pax

god i wish that were me

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-161525.png (1080x1920, 1.09M)

>Rogan and Schaub looking at big black dude cocks

We're just going to ignore this?

Schaub is an alpha simple as

>take the couch tonight pop, i'm going back in tonight

>He didn’t get in on that /ss/ action

What’re you gay?

Robbie is still my boy and you are all fags

boombox squib brings up a great point. Should we rename the Von Flue choke to the OSP choke? I'd say he's earned it.

Real chads have to fend off their mothers advances from they're 12.
If your mother never tried to fuck you, y'done. Eeets overrr.

NOT FOR LIONHEART SMITH

FUCK MONEY

Mickey Gall is still my boy.

fear of accusations of racism allow black athletes to roid to the gills through high school sports

>being poor

Attached: jones.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

What his path to his first (of 3) title?

good post, based Lawlerbro

let the bong have the next one

Only if an overhand right is called a Schaub Bomb and a D’arce is called a Schaub choke.

heem?

Attached: Robbie won.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

it really annoys me that in an effort to make Ben look good people shit on Lawler. Zoomers don't know anything about respect. Both are fighters, you don't have to talk shit about them to make a point.
Lawler was game and he's still my boy

Are you literally the same hatefilled autist with norsk flag sperging in this entire thread?

Please disable vpn and pick somalia or smt, you are embarrassing a great nation

>better than gus and dc against recent jbj
yh for sure plenty of lhw cans could do that

Stipp Mioch

very good firefighter

New

'bout time

god i wish that were me.

For sure my man, turtling against the cage and and throwing 10 strikes in 3 rounds is a munster performance. Smith runs through DC 100%.

>double middle fingers
absolute kino

based tim

women fighting is unappealing and not lady like

uhh don't they kiss on the mouth?

He would kick you in the liver so hard you would die. Just saying!

First Travis Brown, then the tattoo artist, now his own dear son Tuber.

Give this man a break.

>wins championship
>Joe calls him the greatest of all time in his respective weight class