The top leagues are boring as fuck, i want to become a hipster faggot and start watching lower leagues

The top leagues are boring as fuck, i want to become a hipster faggot and start watching lower leagues.

What would you recommend?

Attached: schneiderlin_3.jpg (700x420, 46K)

suicide

you could watch Eredivisie and jerk off over the young players that will inevitably flop at some midtable premiership club

Brasileirão.

Sampaoli is the current coach of Santos

Attached: 1551233352310.jpg (1092x525, 434K)

Watch the CPL and be a Valour lifer.

Based Cruzeiro in the middle of trash paulista and carioca teams.

championship of course

Bundes is pretty exciting desu, even if buyern win again it beats the hell out of watching low quality streams. I guess the timezone may be shit for you, watch brazils or the argentine league I spose, they get pretty heated. Ive never bothered with liga nos but ive heard good things about it.

So you want to subject yourself to worse quality of play?
How is Bundes a "lower league"?

go to your local league's games

Attached: goobe bls.gif (390x219, 983K)

finland

Attached: 1505213813191.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Mls

Ligue 2 is where it's at.

Attached: ligue 2.png (541x173, 13K)

Top strike

Liga MX

Attached: CmSZp2JVIAIm9vu.jpg (418x627, 44K)

unironically the efl championship

less predictable than the premier league
just as much banter

Attached: ST Graphics 17_18 - V2 ReleaseWeb Story Graphic 2560x1440.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Maybw watch your own league?

Now that i think about it, the only true canadian sports league Is the CFL, all they do Is playing in American leagues like the raptors and Blue Jays.

Why Is that leaf bros?

2. Bundesliga is based as fuck, intense fights, comfy stadiums with great atmosphere, physical and manly football, very balanced and hard to predict, still decent level of quality (probably the strongest or second strongest 2nd division).

watch our league

Watch our league

Attached: jogador de andebol.png (1280x800, 901K)

>Porto vs Benfica: the league ft. Sporting maybe

He said hipster faggot. Not literal faggot.

For me it’s Potters

fpbp

Watch Libertadores and SA football.

Tell me 1 (ONE) league that has a different winner every year

I can name lots that have more than 3 teams winning the league at least 2 times since 1934

watch Wednesday Vs United tonight

Eredivisie and the Super League both deliver in terms of being shit in the most hilarious way with the chance of seeing some players who'll eventually move to far more relevant leagues

For me, it's PP

Polish II Liga
Widzew Łódź streams their games on youtube

>club with Demba Ba, no fans and government patronage is winning the league

Absolutely patrician choice

Attached: Başakşehir_FK_Logo.png (276x361, 102K)

English Conference

>Leagues with better level of football are more boring cause always is the same shirt winning the league.
>Leagues with worse level of football are more fun because there is a different farmer tteam with different shirt winning it.
I don't really get this meme. Who the fuck cares about who wins it, I just want to see amazing games with high quality plays and high quality goals with the best teams with the best players possible.

>3/6
pontos corridos were a mistake

Brasileirão

Costa Rican 1st division or Liga MX.