Ronaldo's speech to his teammates after the defeat at Atletico Madrid

>In this temple of football, we are the guardians of an ideal, the guardians of a conscience. The onerous responsibility and immense honor we have must lead us to give priority to winning the Champions' League in peace.

>This message comes to you today from an old country, Italy, from an old club like mine, Juventus, that has known titles, fame and losing finals. A club that does not forget and knows everything it owes to the freedom-footballers who came from Real Madrid and elsewhere. And yet has never ceased to stand upright in the face of history and before mankind. Faithful to its values, it wishes resolutely to act with all the members of the football community. It believes in our ability to build together a better club.

>Thank you.

Beautiful

Attached: a5bc9d1b69cb1272fb4d0453f58e6fec.jpg (800x430, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2003/02/14/international/middleeast/statement-by-france-to-security-council.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no doubt it's amazing and overwhelming but I can't read it, whenever I see his pic all I want to do is TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: too-long-didnt-read.jpg (400x400, 95K)

Ronaldo's speech after receiving another beatdown by his drunk dad:

>LMAO I love cock

No wonder, your monkey brain exploded at the sight of above-the-average words such as "onerous".

NEVER post in my threads again

user, what you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1513808625536.jpg (1400x832, 144K)

keked irl

Thant's beautiful bro. He keeps inspiring millions and millions not only with his performances but also with his words

Yes yes that speech is good and all but it surely doesn't compare to the one Pochettino gave to the mighty Spurs on Saturday to carry them through to a worse performance in the second half and an amazing 1-1 win.

Attached: pochspeech.png (625x759, 233K)

Beautiful speech. How much time do you think Junior spent writing it?

Junior hasn't written it I swear

I have no idea what message he tried to convey with that.

"look at me"

>speech
>a text message from junior

what the fuck is it even about anyway.
hurr we juventus don't forget that!
> and knows everything it owes to the freedom-footballers who came from Real Madrid and elsewhere.
nigga what?

source: nytimes.com/2003/02/14/international/middleeast/statement-by-france-to-security-council.html

Surely a coincidence

Cringe. Trying to play leader in a team that was equally good without him as with him.

TSUUUUUUU

They were better

i heard it was
>Those who want to qualify, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this tournament of eternal struggle do not deserve to advance.

italy isn't an old country. something's sketchy here

It's a macron speech

>macron

>juve last season
>serie a and copa italia winners
>1/4 CL

>juve this season
>seria a winners
>btfo from copa italia
>1/8 CL

They got worst