The Texans have only beat the patriots ONCE since the team’s creation

>the Texans have only beat the patriots ONCE since the team’s creation
Is it time for the league to step in and do something about this shit?

Attached: JJ Watt Pepe.jpg (930x767, 49K)

Bump

inb4 upset hue

I mean, they won the 2004 Superbowl so I think they're fine to keep around

First time they played the patriots was in 03, at the start of the dynasty. The record is 10-1 if you include the 3 playoff games. Look up the bills record against the pats since 2000 and you'll see that the league has bigger problems.

>the one team in the entire league without a conference championship appearance
J U S T
U
S
T

And the 3 playoffs mean they made the playoffs 3 times, but lost to the Goats. Kinda sucks being the jobbers, but the Houston Texans and the Colts do it so well.

Yes

Disband this shit team

>also the newest team in the league
Hmmm

Yes they should really stop New England from cheating all the time

Donald Trump lied about his finances to try and buy this team.

Attached: bills.png (1650x926, 130K)

Even teams as young as them have at least a conference championship and in the Panthers case multiple owl appearances

>33-5
Being an AFC east fan must be hell

>toxins
lol

The NuBrowns were founded in 1999 and they’ve never won a playoff game. So not as bad.

That stat from last season is still one of my favorites
Cheats were +111 over the entire season, 110 of them from the AFC Least

>black QB
hmm... i wonder why

Attached: DeShaun Watson.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

They also never beat them when they had a white QB.

Let me guess, you’re not gonna reply to this post because you just got absolutely BTFO. And if you do reply, it won’t be with a counterargument (since this point cannot be refuted), it’s gonna be some shitty meme that only serves to admit defeat. What you should do is reply with this statement:

I am sorry, user. You are right, and I am wrong. I’ll try not to be so stupid next time.

Go on, i’m waiting

user, there are people who have been playing in the NFL for longer than the texans have existed.

That's fine I'm just saying the Texans not having a conference championship appearance in there 20ish years of existence isn't hard to believe or embarrassing. Cowboys have 3 playoff appearances in that time, browns haven't won a playoff game, hell the loins have won one playoff game since the 50s

I am sorry, user. You are right, and I am wrong. I’ll try not to be so stupid next time.

Attached: Hank-Texans.jpg (600x449, 20K)

Failcons fag here, at least y’all beat them once. >us and the cowshits never beat them

isnt the only win a week 17 game when pats sat starters at half with playoffs locked up?

see
Since that list, there was a fluke Barfalo win in NE in 2016 on the last week of Brady's suspension with Jimmy G injured and Jacoby Brissett playing injured.

how many nigger qbs have won a superb owl?

subtract the niggers that had vastly superior teams than the opponent and you end up with........0

niggers do not have the mental capacity to do more than allow 'themselves" (implies 'they' are human lol) to become slaves......

Enjoy your ban, you racist piece of shit

Attached: 4EE9DB85-A13C-415F-B881-93115D4BC53F.jpg (828x577, 182K)

One of these "wins" was week 17 in a year where Pats already clinched homefield throughout the playoffs and rested their starters (one of their SB wins,) another was when Brady was suspended and the Wop was injured, they started a rookie 3rd string QB. One of these wins was pre Brady when the Pats were 5-11, and one of them was the first game of 2003 at the very beginning of the dynasty.

So if you're just talking about real games where the Pats were playing their starters since the dynasty was going strong, it's been something like 30-1, one crazy meme win 8 years ago by Ryan Fitzpatrick in a shoot out with a million pass interference penalties and other bizarre shit.

You're getting close. Watson is the real deal, he's just gotta stay healthy.