Dropped Passes!

>Dropped Passes!
>Empty Stadiums!
>Field Goals!

I give it a year. Two at most, after XFL starts up.

Attached: AAF_logo-e1548183940259-832x447.png (832x447, 324K)

football fans will see how shit the XFL is and AAF viewership will skyrocket just to work vinny mac into a seething shoot.

They've got to do something about attendance. Drop the prices of tickets until you can fill stadiums up.

Funny thing about the 2001 XFL:
They were the 4th place for non-NFL level talent to go.
1. NFL
2. CFL
3. NFL-Europe
4. Arena League
5. XFL

And despite this, they still managed to produce several NFL players that season.

Arena has since all but died. The NFL jettisoned the barrel full of $20 bills on fire that was NFL Europe. And now all that is left is a second attempt to subsidize spring football, but this time in the US and not in Europe.

If the XFL can focus its rules on forcing strategy and having great, close games, they can succeed.

I suggested going to an innings format 12 innings. Which would mean 12 possessions by each team. This way you could mathematically end blowouts early, force the obvious thinking for when you need to start going for it on 4th down or going for 2. I think that it would work. The average football fan wants to see a close game with a great finish. Innings based would put a lot of emphasis on the Defense winning the game for their team. It eliminates the spike ball, the kneel down, and unfortunately the 2 minute drill and replaces it with a slower more calculated final possession. I think it would work.

please stop making threads about handegg, it's not like anyone in this board cares and this shit takes space

I don't think they really had any expectations for attendance, they intentionally didn't advertise much.

It's obvious that they are heavily subsidized. The NFL must be doing everything to prevent the new XFL from influencing football. They're scared.

But really, how hard is it to get fans in the gate by doing things like BOGO tickets? Radio Promotions? Hell let a sports talk radio give tickets away to every mouth breather that calls into whatever show to give their opinion on who the best WR in the draft is.

the NFL doesn't give a single fuck about the XFL

>th-the NFL isn't scared
>that's why they threw together a sh-shit league in a few months with no research or funding
Just admit it. Roger is deathly afraid of Based Vince

You say that now. Watch as the collective dismissal happens like it did in 2001. They'll sign every good player out of the league after the first season.

Good call. Let's post 75 more Liverpool threads.

Attached: foh.jpg (552x624, 29K)

it's just you. every day. posting from your little favela, seething.

dumb favela monkey

Tickets are already dirt cheap, and lowering prices won't make people attend if they simply have no interest in going. I'd like to attend a game, but I live in the Mid-Atlantic.

They intentionally put the teams in small markets. Only San Antonio attends.

UMA

>Tickets are already dirt cheap,

Atlanta Legends 50 yard line tickets are $40 upper deck to $84 down low, plus Ticketmaster fees and parking. I expected them to be like $5 for end zone seats and $20 for midfield

They are doing stuff like that. Hotshits were giving out tickets to people who went to Carls Jr. and they still couldn't get to 10,000.

Attached: npa1ilj2trj21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.2M)

>no nicknames
>no violent hits
>no showmanship
What's the point of the XFL? The AAF has the advantage and appearing legitimate and the NFL supporting it. If it becomes an official feeder league its over for the xfl

what's the xfl's usp? why will it survive/thrive alongside the nfl and its shiny new feeder league?

bump

because dude XFL! it's the XFL, bro!

Jesus! WTF Tuscon?

You want to know the actual reason as to why the XFL is back?

Tell us!

Attached: really pepe.jpg (600x600, 111K)

The XFL is a work by Vince. He and the Ebersols go way back, up to the first XFL. Why would they compete?

The XFL and AAF will pretend to compete for a while, then they'll have a championship bowl between the two leagues' champs, then they either merge or make the championship bowl permanent.

>shitholes like Alabama and Utah constantly complain about deserving an NFL or some sort of actually pro football team
>actually get one
>go to zero (0) games

Incredibly disappointed, especially with Bama since their team is half decent. San Antonio and Orlando (surprisingly) are the only places that deserve anything

Nobody in Alabama gives a fuck about pro football except for maybe counties touching the Georgia line (falcons) or Mississippi line (saints). The braves own the entire south so baseball won't work. I could unironically see NBA work here though.

>boreball rules
>exciting in any way
user..