I've got a real taste for Texas

I've got a real taste for Texas.

Post all your sports-related Texas stuff in this thread please.

Attached: Buc-ee's.jpg (2592x1944, 419K)

Attached: whataburger.jpg.jpg (1500x1000, 240K)

We won the superbowl in 2004 and everyone just sort of forgot about it

Attached: B843ABC3-C5A5-4F76-9932-A913F9E19443.jpg (225x225, 19K)

is this you?

Attached: f1-united-states-gp-2017-daniel-ricciardo-red-bull-racing-and-longhorns-mascot-in-the-red.jpg (800x533, 142K)

I knew this was false but still had to look it up

Are these things common?
I'm already impressed/confused when I'm driving around Amsterdam and you have double highways or 5 lanes. Things of this size are just weird.

Just so much space for activities here frien

>Are these things common?
No, nearly all Buc-ee's are in Texas and there are only a few dozen of them

Why are their gas stations so retardedly big compared to the rest of the parking lot? Are you allowed to park your car after fuelling it while you are shopping?

Attached: katynight.jpg (900x450, 84K)

Wish I could drive home into that sunset to my white wife and kids and kick back with a beer and watch the game.

The sunset is beautiful and I would really love to go to the US South-West sometimes but living there seems rather mediocre.

Why mediocre?

It looks very vast and empty. We had a guy from Scottsdale, AZ in our highschool and he said that he didn't think it was a lot of fun being a teenager there and in general he didn't have as much social interraction outside of school as he had in the Netherlands.

It's part of the gimmick to get you in there. They are also known for having immaculate restrooms

Arizona is a shithole compared to based Texas though

america is such a sad place

Why?

The American fetish of covering the whole earth in smooth grey cement is really depressing to me. I didn't like LA when I visited for that reason because everything was made of it, the roads, the sidewalk, the buildings, the car parks. I haven't been to Texas but the big cities there seem similar in design. The Eastern USA is a lot cooler to me

Unironically visit the midwest or northwest if you want to avoid that vast emptiness.

LA isn't in america, it's in mexico.

Not really. You see large gas stations on the main highways. They’re usually spots truckers sleep at night. The one in OP’s pic is especially large.

Why do Brits go to terrible places like Orlando and Los Angeles?

Attached: all texas owl.jpg (500x379, 44K)

Where else would they go? Iowa, North Dakota, Rhode Island? Of course foreigners would go to tourist cities, it's like if I'm going to England, 99.99% I would go to London because it's the only place I know

Attached: CHkQjEbUkAAOCfR.jpg (500x333, 27K)

Because they have different weather? Why would they go to rainy Seattle or cold Boston

>going to LA
>having expectations

Attached: 1351971653343.jpg (444x490, 42K)

lol you're a weeb for the american south?

Someplace with untouched nature. They lack that in the old world.

When we say going to Orlando it basically means never leaving the amusement parks for 2 weeks.

You mean you don't see the rest of beautiful scenic historic Orlando?

Attached: C6BF9A3A-37A8-484E-BEF7-065F0F5E549C.jpg (256x308, 30K)

Midwest or New England are more kino

Same reason Americans go to shitty places like Cancun or Cabo. They want to experience another country without being too far away from McDonalds or Starbucks.

Go somewhere in the Rockies or Cascades like Kalispell, MT or Appalachia. That’s America preserved.

Attached: famous people from houston.png (1046x370, 284K)

poor little white girl

Best smell in the world is Texas desert after it rains. I really recommend taking a good whiff.