How do you carry stuff in your country? Are man bags ok?

How do you carry stuff in your country? Are man bags ok?

Attached: 146513-200x317-small-purse.jpg (200x317, 11K)

Oh shit i thought this was /int/
Dont ban me.

>not treating Yea Forums, /pol/ and /int/ like the same thing

i don't really carry stuff. my cousin has diabetes and he carries his insulin and glucose meter in a small man bag. not really a problem here i think.

We carry crushing emotional dispare here.

redditors already do

Backpacks. Even the numale suits here wear backpacks. Eternal manchildren.

I carry my phone, my wallet and possibly earbuds in my pockets or hands. What else could a man possibly be taking around that it would warrant a gay bag?

I have money in my wallet so its probably bigger than yours, 2 phones, a knife for every day.
Now sometimes i need maybe a bottle of water, a flask, some coke, maybe i bought something etc

I bet you give great blowjobs too.

Don't worry, just turn it into a handbag power rankings thread and you're good to go.

>ur... Ur a fag.....
Great comback, do you still pee in bed because they bullied you in school? Fucking loser.

How long have you been away? I have some bad news...

>carrying more than what can fit in your pockets
>considers self a man
yeah no

What if you are on vacation in a foreign country

He'll put excess cargo on the back of his mobility scooter.

>tf
>tp
proxy off poostralian

Fuck off anti backpack shill.

backpack in the summer, pockets in the winter because my jacket has massive pockets

cargo shorts my nig

Pockets. No, they are unacceptable unless you are carrying tools to a job site or backpacking into the wilderness. I usually dislike people who claim real men dont do or like x, y, and z but this is just obvious.

just a normal small backpack is enough for me
idk how you guys make do with just pockets. where do you put your outerwear if it gets warmer? a water bottle? a book or ebook to read on the way to places or while waiting? just carry shit on your hands all day? idgi

I did a eurotrip with my backpack and slept in buses. Backpacks are perfect for traveling desu. You can survive with that shit

I tried to have a backpack for a while but I never had anything to put in it so I just felt weird posting on sp with a backpack on

If it gets warmer, I stay patient and don't remove it and in general you don't need to at least in my area.
I drink tap water or from water fountains
I read on my phone

>put your outerwear
On the coat rack upon entering a building, otherwise I have it on me.

sounds reasonable but a bit uncomfortable for long daily commutes. maybe you don't have long commutes at all which is fine.

Anything that involves a commute longer than a 5 minute drive I immediately drop

I still use my old backpack that i bought after elementary school. The zipper opens itself up every once in awhile but other than that it's fine. Based eastpak.

I am an American. My commute is mostly in cars and I can put all my stuff there when I want to walk in some area

>he doesn't know

Attached: NHGieLnU_400x400.png (208x208, 82K)

In Estonia, only Russian gopniks wear fagbags but lately there has been a rise in 14-16 year old youth (the kind who listen to SoundCloud rappers all day & who’d LOVE to take it up the bum from Tyrone) who wear them as well.

In Estonian we either use the English term “fagbag” or “sihvkakott” which means sunflower-seed-bag for those monstrosities.

Get a fanny pack, fags.

Attached: 79DBD155-7A49-44E3-B17C-439FAD5AC03F.jpg (570x873, 31K)

lel
based but not an option tbqh

i c
l meant public transportation commutes. most people have a backpack in the bus or train

I sometimes park my car and go to nyc and I never needed a bag desu. Just my phone and my wallet