Could we all agree that this the best way of fixing Real Madrid?

OUT: Bale, Marcelo, Isco, Benzema, Kroos

IN: Neymar or Mbappe (the best option but PSG won't let him go), Kane or Eriksen (tottenham won't let both go), Hazard from chelsea, De ligt from ajax

+ bring back Mourinho as coach and there we go, congrats real madrid for winning the treble in 2020

Attached: RM.jpg (1024x576, 193K)

I hope RM sinks as AC Milan did.

Buying some of the best players in the world makes a team better, more news at 11

Even Getafe plays better than RM

>Kane
lmao, that clumsy oaf will never go to a bigger club than Spuds (who are not big), except maybe manure who will just sign him for shirt sales. His tap-ins, penalties and diving,plus the occasional decent pass, are nowhere near enough to compensate for his lack of ball control, first touch, speed, balance or intelligence.

Not Isco, are you crazy? He is the only player in the squad with serious skills.

>buys some nigger after their best striker leaves
yep, it checks out

>implying real is a big enough draw anymore

and since chelsea is banned for next transfert windows it's very unliky hazard would move. real is stucked and fucked.

Technique doesn't mean anything if you don't have the power/speed to accompany it. He showed his problems with spain in the last world cup: great skills controlling the ball and making sure he never loses it, but all he was capable of doing was passing the ball behind and never create any risks, and of course, not scoring

>His tap-ins, penalties and diving,plus the occasional decent pass
but that's exactly what real madrid needs mate, that was ronaldos job and we can't score a single fucking goal since he left

My questin is, what the fuck does Perez do with the money?
>Win 4 ucls
>Sell best paid player for 100 mln
>Save earnings for past 4 years
>Sell out cross from logo
>Every top european footballer wants to be in your club
>...
>Buy no one

Is the money an issue for RM ? Doesn't the king of spain cancels the debt of the club when necessary ? Isn't it a state funded club ? Serious question

Sure, when playing tractor fc, Kane would do the job, but for your barcelonas and jjuventuses, you need some quality on the ball, speed and versatility. Anyway, the real problem is that Kroos and Modric are both looking tired and rapidly declining and their positions are still the hardest to find young talent for..

it's pretty much confirmed that florentino will have available to spend 600m€ (after selling some, if not all, the players I mentioned) this summer

Over here they say nobody dares to collect the debt since no Spaniard will ever do business with them.

Just get Icardi and keep Odegaard
You will be fine

Courtois
Carvajal- Varane - Ramos - Regulion
Casemiro-Valverde-Odegaard
Asensio-Icardi-Vinicius

>Odegaard
kek

real pretty much only need a poacher, the team is good enough to create lots of chances they're just missing a tap in merchant

ARe we saying that a player doing tens of tap in aseason is actually talented ? It seems that penaldo was actually usefull to this team

t. brainlette
Nobody wants Icardi because of his bitch wife.

he wants to build a retractable roof for the stadium

lmaooooooooooooooooooo, honestly vinicius is better than isco right now and isco is terrible for counter attacks

>odegaard
is ok but too young
>valverde
maybe it's just me but I don't see him doing anything when he plays, prefer ceballos without doubt
>asensio
has literally dissapeared this season, probably going out this summer if RM receives a good offer
>icardi
his wife/representative is cancer, causes to much troubles in the dressing room
>vinicius
my favorite player of real madrid but he is too young and as said, we need someone to score

>tf tp
Besides Isco is more of a 10 than winger. In a 4231 Real could for instance play:

RdT
Vinicius Jr - Isco - Asensio

That front four would have all tools necessary to win La Liga and fit in with Real’s new squad pollicy of favoring Spanish players.

well, you can mock a player for being a tap in merchant, but that tap in exists only because you were at the receiving end free from marking, so yes tap ins require talent

Why build a retractable roof in Spain?

yes but he can't take the place of any member of the midfield triumvirat.
the truth is isco should have played for barca it'd fit so well there, barca is actually the club he always supported.

perez is senile

This

This

Plus he wants to steal funds

You really think a state funded club would get mauled by basque and catalan separatists every single season?

The money was used to buy those C1 from UEFA.

yes