DAY 2 OF LAUGH AT SLIPPERPOOL

OH NONONONO

AHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH

Attached: MAIN-MAIN-Gerrard-Slip-Cake.jpg (615x409, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EK5GB4yd9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: pix.jpg (804x468, 69K)

Well who woulda guessed? A board who hasn't came up with anything original since the 2014 world cup. You're like that pathetic loser who's 29, but still wants to hang around with people like he's still 16, you know the guy, he'll never grow up, permanently pubescent for the rest of his life, the eternal beta male.

THIS

DOES

now say that without crying

Attached: IRELAND IS A BUNCH OF STUPID SHEEPFUCKER NIGGERS.png (730x324, 59K)

OH NO NO NO no

I'd rather be a paki then a scouse

Still seething this hard from last night

Attached: Stevie g's.png (512x96, 23K)

>liverpool

Attached: ab0.jpg (500x375, 65K)

woops

Attached: fookinslip.jpg (1440x1080, 187K)

Life long Liverpool fanatic here.

Before you ask why I wasn't at the game it is because I am from Devon. This does not make me any less a member of the Liverpool FC family. In fact it makes me more of a stronger member of the family, because of the distance. Like the way a distant cousin loves you because he loves you, and not because you live next door.

You are all idiots and bitters, laughing away at yourselves criticising Klopp for rightfully saying that it was too windy. You are morons. Cretins the lot of you. Liverpool ALWAYS seem to play in difficult freak weather conditions. We all know that the FA are a corrupt organisation. Would it be beyond them to schedule games for Liverpool FC when the weather would be dreadful?

Klopp is not a man who makes excuses. This is not the first time this has happened!

-Southampton in the EFL cup a couple of years ago, was very, very windy
-FA Cup game last month against Wolves, very very windy
-Another game against Southampton at home in the league the pitch was very dry (extreme heat)
-Not getting ten minutes injury time at home to west brom because BT sport didn't want the game to overrun
-Illness at home to swansea a couple of years ago

All I ask is the FA gives Liverpool a level playing field against other teams, not having Liverpool play in extreme weather. I just want fairness.

I am sick of the corrupt FA handing out awful fixture timings for Liverpool FC. It is more deliberate than having dodgy refs officiate. Also, the wind at Goodison increased the noise of the home crowd so it was extra intense for our players.

Those laughing and posting memes, I have one suggestion, that you step away from the keyboard and hang your heads in shame! The lot of you! You can quote me and reply as much as you want, I am simply going to ignore it.

For all the fellow members of LFC family, I have one thing to say...

WE
GO
AGAIN

#YNWA

Now this is seething.

Attached: girls-laughing-1.jpg (359x478, 47K)

Imagine spinning away a 7pt lead in a month by failing to beat your two biggest rivals.

Attached: veryverywind.jpg (750x351, 29K)

Get angrier, Seamus

Attached: 1541662723973.jpg (675x450, 59K)

lifes good my friend

>spinning away

Like the night sky at Arles?

Spunking. Fucking phone

That's and I'm 39, not 29
Still 7 Points slipped hahahaha. Fucking shitterpool

*that's me

What part of Liverpool you from la?

is there an Yea Forums team discord that i can join?

>Klopp is not a man who makes excuses

Kek. Based.

Thoink e'll eva beat em, lads?

Attached: images.png (206x245, 9K)

Liverpool just >BLEW their chances at winning the title!

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

saved

Attached: 1545875624900.jpg (818x602, 26K)

I still can't believe it slipped again

Hmm, I wonder what is this fine piece of modern art trying to convey...

It really gets the noggin joggin.

A day that will be remembered for years, nay decades, as the Grand Old Team produce their best display of the season to cement their position in the lofty heights of 10th. Evertonians will regale this tale through the generations. "I was there the night we scraped a 0-0 at home against Liverpool", they'll say, a wistful tear in their eye. The greatest atmosphere that Goodison has seen in years was a suitable backdrop to this monumental achievement by the heroes in blue. The roar at the finish, as each Evertonian was secure in their minds that 10th was theirs and theirs alone, was a fitting finale.

Sneed

Attached: FB_IMG_15517228946608500.jpg (712x1010, 408K)

Bruh, look at this dood....

Attached: 1551638495665.jpg (774x1032, 113K)

>tf
>tp

huh

>Thoink
You dumb amerimutt. It's fink. Not thoink. Wtf is thoink you unfunny goblin?

Kek

for me, it's youtube.com/watch?v=-EK5GB4yd9o

I think the le liverpool slip meme wouldn't still be around right now if liverpool didn't slip every fucking season you know?

>IT WAS THE WIND
>CITY SCORED WITH THE WRONG FOOT

OHNONONONONONONONONONO

The FA need stricter rules on which foot people are allowed to score with. The wrong foot is just like scoring with a hand.

realistically Yea Forums, how many days can we keep 'LAUGH AT SLIPPERPOOL' going?

HONK HONK

Attached: ITNEVERENDSEVER.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

COPE

Attached: LolLisa.jpg (496x446, 45K)

loling out loud

At least 8 years.

Apsolute state of potato

Support your local league you plastic scouser.

>Before you ask why I wasn't at the game it is because I am from Devon.

Stopped reading there, either bait or genuine traitor.

Until Liverpool win their first league title, so indefinitely.

NOT

THIS

DOES

NOT

SLIP

Attached: 66E842C8-9F48-4569-83CA-27345B595B15.jpg (1024x679, 182K)

S

L

I

P

:^)

Attached: slip1_0.webm (426x320, 323K)

Attached: basedsquires.png (1158x562, 799K)

oh my

Attached: NIASSE.jpg (768x432, 91K)

You're posting this too early.

If Liverpool win their next 2 games they are back on top because of the game in hand.

Cities double game week is Spurs/United.

and wet spam of all the shitters

>96

Attached: La.jpg (720x249, 53K)

They've already cashed that last weekend as city was playing the carabao

this hasn't aged well

top tier bant nice

le rebbit is that way m8

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND.

Attached: sound.jpg (272x236, 18K)

I dont know anything about sawker but I know that you niggers love to meme on Liverpool, why is that?

Lads...it's Everton...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Imagine getting toffee'd at Anfield. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Think of the most annoying fanbase in US sports. Now make them 5 times as annoying and also responsible for 135 deaths and getting all the teams in their state banned from competing in US wide competitions. That touches on it.

L

Throw in the fact that they used to win everything but now haven't win a league title in three decades. And they keep fucking up in ridiculous ways. If the last slip was in a film people would say it was unrealistic
They've just spunked off a 7 point lead in six weeks.

THIS

>The absolute state of this board
>People seriously replying to obvious copy pasta / bait posts
>These "opinions"
>Namefags are increasing in numbers
>Idiots spamming replies to attention whore namefags

Attached: 1472305167338.png (500x375, 231K)

>Liverpool will lose one game all season and still come second

Kek

Alex Manninger detected

And that's a good thing.

Leave Mr Gerrard alone. Fenian bastards

OH NONONON AHAHAHA

wtf mates, rojadirecta and firstrow are offline, what to do?

Attached: howdoishotweb.jpg (288x266, 29K)

THIS

DOES

NOT

FUCKING

Cr7 streams

How do you reckon fanta scruff is doing?

Attached: thatliverpoolfeel.jpg (600x600, 64K)